All My Children? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers

"Don't do that! You know your mom is drinking way too much these days. I don't trust her to watch a small child." I said.

She just looked at me, turned and walked away.

With that she took Megan home and that was the last time I ever saw Megan.

You see. The next week, Kim had her mother watch Megan since no one else would.

Kim had a late day appointment with her OB/GYN. She was not carrying the fetus well due to the stress of lack of sleep, emotional trauma, and not eating properly.

She asked her mother to pick Megan up at pre-K and sit with her at my former home. As I mentioned earlier, her mom had apparently taken to alcohol caused by Kim and Betty's falling out.

Her mom was drunk when she picked Megan up. She drove right through a red light and was hit by an eighteen-wheel truck. Her mom died instantly. Megan lingered in a coma for three weeks before dying.

I went to see Megan every day. I held her hand, read her favorite stories to her, and brushed her hair. I was her Daddy for those three weeks.

I stood on one side of Megan's casket and looked at Kim on the other side. She looked at me through her tears and I mouthed the words, "You killed her. You made more wrong decisions."

Kim collapsed and sobbed uncontrollably. Kim was committed to a psychiatric institution within a month of funeral.

Her own father refused to go see her. He ranted that Kim was responsible for the loss of his wife and granddaughter. He shot himself two months after the funeral. He left a note accusing Kim of being the single reason he was so depressed.

Betty never forgave Kim for her part in taking away their mother and father.

Kim and Brian's baby, a boy, was born, but Kim never even realized what was happening. She was mentally living somewhere else; in another time and place.

Betty accepted custody of the child. He was named Daniel Brian Fanning. Obviously, Betty had kept her sense of humor by naming the kid after her ex-husband and me.

Three years later, the child was blood tested prior to pre-K enrollment. Guess what? His blood type is AB. Apparently that one night that Kim had brought me to the sexual heights she had enjoyed with Brian was enough to make my little sparse swimmers into supermen.

Too bad Kim will never know it. The institute says she recedes further from reality every day. I wonder what she dreams about every day? I wonder if she is dreaming of our life together or her times with Brian?

Betty has ensured that Daniel (or Danny to us) is a big part of his Uncle Daniel's life. I thank her for that. We started taking Danny to dinner together once or twice a week.

Betty is a good woman.

Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers
12