All or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh still had his tongue slipping around her clit and as his fingers drove into her aching, clenching core she wailed a song of euphoria to the Heavens that was being filmed from the sidewalk by many phones. Once more her most private feelings and intimate moments were being captured by strangers and Riley found it all so intensely arousing that her climax lasted far longer than usual.

The light changed and cars, like the older couple next to her, drove away, but Josh's car remained at the light, the car behind her honking as Riley's orgasm went on and on.

Soon his tongue on her clit became too intense and almost painful, the tingling burn in her tender button far more intense than she liked, but his fingers pressing against her g-spot wouldn't release her from the exquisite torment of her climax.

Riley tried to hide behind the fall of her hair, her mortification eclipsing her pleasure at being seen. This orgasm was too powerful, to all-consuming for her to take delight in showing it to anyone. She felt utterly exposed and humiliatingly displayed in this intimate moment of bliss.

She clamped down on her pleasure and swallowed the fulfillment she was feeling from Josh's fingers and tongue after a night of growing sexual incitement. All through this evening she had been getting more and more aroused and now that she could finally climax it was happening in public, and people couldn't even tell why she was cumming so hard. It simply wasn't fair and Riley wanted it to end. She wanted Josh to take her someplace and fuck her properly.

But, the agreement was anything he wanted to do to her. She had the money in her purse. So much money that she had to endure this luscious defilement for as long as he wanted to put her through it.

The car behind them honked once more and Riley was profoundly relieved when Josh's car pulled away from the filming crowd and drove of down the strip once more.

The second Josh let her go; pulling his fingers from inside her, his mouth from her clit and his hand from her ass she dropped through the sunroof and crumpled on the seat beside him. Sprawled across the seat, her legs akimbo, and her dress still over her waist she attempted to take a deep breath, her lungs seared from lack of air.

Josh used a white handkerchief from his pocket to wipe her copious flow from his mouth, and he grinned at her with a self-satisfied air making her blush and place a hand over her still throbbing sex.

Several times she tried to speak about what had happened, to explain her embarrassment, to beg him not to do that sort of thing again, but lack of air, and a deeper sense of emotional and sexual release made the words dry up in her throat.

The fact was that- as her body came down from the high of multiple-orgasms, and her heart felt free after sharing her pleasure with so many-, Riley was growing aware of just how much of an exhibitionist she actually was.

This last couple of hours had opened in her an unexpected sexuality that she could hardly fathom. Starting with some playful flashing she had progress to wanton behaviors and lewd displays she never would have thought herself capable of.

Even now, in the flush of humiliation and regret over her public exposure, Riley lay with her legs open her sex hidden only by her one hand. She hadn't pulled down her dress, and she felt a resistance to doing so. Being exposed and having witnesses to her lechery was liberating and fulfilling.

She wanted, and feared wanting more.

Chapter Four: All In

The four of them drove in silence for a time, Riley grateful for the reprieve as she attempted to understand these revelations about herself. What did these behaviors show her about who she was? How could an otherwise decent, well-adjusted individual engage in this level of deviancy?

Even as she replayed the things she had recently done in her mind her fingers began to move, almost of their own accord, and fiddle with her soaking wet pussy lips. She stroked her outer lips and smeared her slippery juices around the swollen, tingling flesh tantalizingly.

There was no denying the powerful sexual charge she got from cumming in public. It had been intense.

The car pulled up under the awning of a tall building just off the strip and Josh pocketed her panties as the two bodyguards got out of the car and opened the back doors for the two passengers.

Riley stood on shaky legs and smoothed her dress over her legs covering her slick sex. Josh came around and took her arm and led her inside. What further degenerate activities awaited her inside this strange building? Riley felt both alarmed and thrilled by the potential.

One of the big men took the car away, and the other accompanied them into the building and into the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors closed Josh spoke. "I'm going to ask you to return the favour I gave you in the car. I'd like you to suck my cock now."

"Here? But what about..." she looked around the small elevator and glanced significantly at the other man standing right beside Josh.

"What? Oh no, you don't have to suck Maaka's cock." He grinned at the big Maori man. "Not unless you want to after."

"No. I-, I just..." Riley felt mortified. Her brain was short circuiting from confusion and the fog of desire that she felt. Josh took her hand and placed it on his hard-on and she felt a profound desire to see it, to taste it and have it fill her.

Just having a cock in her hand freed her from her inhibitions. After everything she had done tonight how was this worse? She wanted Josh so badly that having another man watch seemed a small price to pay.

Even as she thought this, even as she negotiated with herself over what she was willing to do, or not do in order to keep the huge sum of money she had been paid to do these things Riley found herself dropping to her knees on the elevator floor and unzipping Josh's pants to pull out his cock.

A couple times as a younger woman she had tried risky sex. Once in college she had fucked a guy in a bar bathroom, and she had once given a blow-job to a reluctant-but-willing boyfriend on their balcony in broad daylight knowing people could see them from surrounding buildings.

But doing it with a man standing inches away was a far cry beyond those adventures.

Yet as soon as she saw Josh's beautiful penis, and felt the warm, soft skin she wanted it in her mouth.

Josh's cock was long and thick, somewhere around seven inches she guessed, and it was a smooth pink tube of meat. His head was big and dark and looked tempting to suck, like a candy she loved.

With a brief glance at Maaka to see if he was watching, Riley saw that he was filming her with a cell phone and she shuddered with an sudden, overwhelming need to be seen servicing Josh. She sighed and licked the bulbous head of Josh's cock. The feeling of his warm spongy head pushed all thoughts of humiliation from her mind.

Focused on experiencing this new penis Riley explored Josh with her mouth, happy to be tasting him and relishing the feel of his erection.

Every cock was different and Riley enjoyed the feel of the ridges and valleys the veins made on the shaft. Using her lips she spread her saliva all along the length of his shaft and thrilled as the nerves in her mouth awoke to new sensations.

With one hand around his shaft and her mouth adoring every inch of his pole she could reach, Riley lavished Josh with her attention, putting on a show for the camera while glorying in having her mouth so satisfyingly full of delicious manhood.

Riley couldn't remember ever enjoying sucking cock more, and she had always found it enjoyable. Josh moved here and there slightly, groaning and moaning his delight as she savoured his erection gleefully. The fact that it was being filmed brought a sharp, raunchy quality to the proceedings even greater than the public orgasm she had recently experienced.

The climax on the street had happened to her, she was actively engaged in this event and the fact that she was the one giving pleasure gave her power and agency over her sexuality while at the same time displaying her participation in her own degradation to full effect.

A bell chimed indicating they were approaching whatever floor they were heading toward. Riley didn't stop sucking on Josh's cock however. He hadn't told her to, and she was enjoying it far too much.

The elevator stopped and Josh lifted her head from his spit drizzled erection, her mouth open wide hungry for more.

Taking her hand, but not putting his cock away Josh helped her stand and the three of them exited the elevator, Maaka still filming. With his camera he captured the moment when Riley saw were Josh lived.

Josh's penthouse suite was astonishing. It was an ultra-modern, open concept apartment. The space was clean and expansive with gorgeous furniture out of the most tasteful magazines. Riley was blown away by how beautiful everything was. Her tastes tended to run toward the homey, comfortable aspects of living, but Josh had cool clean lines to all his decorations. His home looked like a relaxing museum of modernity.

Chrome, sliver, white and a few powerful touches of colour here and there gave the place an austere feel with warmth brimming out from between features. Riley was very impressed.

"Who are you?" she asked him once more, awe in her voice as she looked at what easily had to be a multi-million dollar home.

"I'm Josh McAllister, and I would like very much to fuck you."

"Well then I suggest you do just that Mr. McAllister."

Josh came to Riley then and crushed her to him in a tight embrace, his mouth smothering hers and they kissed deeply like long lost lovers, not near strangers.

The two of them groped and wrestled as they kissed and fondled one another. Josh's hard-on thrust up between them and poked Riley in the belly as she ran her hands all over his back and buttocks. His hands groped her breasts and ass as he licked and suckled her tongue and pressed his lips to hers ceaselessly seeking more stimulation.

Riley felt insatiable. She needed his hands everywhere, his mouth all over her. After hours of teasing, and working her up to a fever pitch she needed this man to take her and fuck the living shit out of her immediately.

Kissing was excellent, and the two of them continued for a few minutes, but Riley was too far gone to take things slow. She dropped to her knees once more and engulfed his cock in her mouth. Riley knelt on the amazing blonde hardwood floor and worked his cock like she needed it to live.

The feel of his erection was so exhilarating she couldn't focus on pleasing him. She took him deep in her throat, then pulled back and licked the head, and then she ran her mouth along the side of his shaft slipping her lips all over it. Every few seconds she changed how she sucked him, her mouth tingling and needing to feel him every way lips and tongue could feel. She wasn't even aware that she was making soft moaning sounds in her throat until he pulled her away and she heard herself whimper with disappointment.

Josh knelt down with her and kissed her some more, capturing her mouth and filling it with his tongue. Greedily Riley suckled that instead of his penis. As long as something was filling her mouth she didn't care.

Then Josh went lower, kissing and licking her neck, then her shoulders and then he began to peel off her dress and as soon as her gorgeous breasts were in view Josh began to kiss and suck her nipples.

Riley loved having her nipples sucked. They were incredibly sensitive and she panted and groaned as he worked her bosom with both hands and his mouth. He devoured her breasts and Riley felt as if she might cum just from his ravishing her tits.

It had happened before, but not in years. Back in the early days of prolonged teenaged groping when guys weren't sure if they would get to the next base, they would get her almost as worked up as she was now by sucking and nibbling her tits for what seemed like hours.

This had only been moments and already Riley felt a tremor in between her legs that threatened to spill her over the brink of climax one more time.

Riley opened her eyes looking for a place to move to that would be more comfortable when she saw Maaka still there filming.

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait." She had to keep saying it to get Josh's attention.

"What?"

"Maaka is still here."

"I know."

"He's filming us..."

"Yes. Does it bother you?"

"Well... yeah... I mean why?"

Josh sat back and looked at her for a moment. "Well not to be too crass about it, but I did pay $370,000 dollars for the privilege of fucking you. I think I deserve a record of the event. Plus the agreement was anything I want to do to you. I want to film you." He paused and the look in his eye became worried. "Are you backing out?" He sounded hurt and disappointed, like a kid finding out he didn't get to go to Disneyland.

That was the first glimpse of the honest vulnerability she had seen from Josh in the first moments of meeting him. For one moment he was not the sophisticated confident older man he had been all night. Now he was that oddly scared man from earlier, and it made her want to comfort him, even though she was the one being compromised.

"No. I'm sorry it was a shock is all. Just send me a copy later. Now for God's sake fuck me will you?"

Josh began to take off his jacket and Riley reached for his shirt and started undoing the buttons. It was frantic and inefficient and felt amazing to be tearing his clothes off. When she had his shirt off she was stunned at how fit he was. His body was practically sculpted, and he had tattoos. Not a lot of them, but a couple big ones, in some tribal pattern that wound around his muscles in a dizzying pattern.

With his shirt off and his rocking torso exposed, Josh then bent his attention on getting Riley naked. She helped him by lying back on the floor as he pulled her dress down her hips. When her dress became caught up in her shoes he pulled those off as well and then quickly pulled her panties down as well. Suddenly Riley was totally naked, her body utterly exposed. He had seen her nudity in pieces before but now that she was unveiled Josh took a second to observe her whole body.

"You are so sexy. Jesus Riley!"

Leaning back on her elbows Riley spread her legs for him, and the camera. Self-consciously she allowed both men and one machine memorize her nudity and she blushed head to toe while she did so. Her leaking slit was sopping wet from all this exhibitionism and Riley was beside herself with the need to be seen, filled and touched by this man.

Josh pulled off his pants and underwear in one move, his erection bouncing lewdly with his movements. Riley couldn't take her eyes off of the long pole of meat. As Josh sat on the floor to pull his pants off his feet Riley swooped over and began to suckle his beautiful pole once more. She couldn't keep her mouth off of him, his cock fit so well between her lips that she was compelled to take as much of him in as she could.

As he wriggled out of his clothes she jacked his shaft into her oral embrace and licked the tip of his cock happily. The smooth head of his cock slipped in and out of her lips, the feeling of his knob so glorious in the soft grasp of her mouth.

Then at last he was nude he pushed her mouth off his boner for the third time. This time however he pressed her to the hardwood floor and positioned himself at her steaming juncture, ready to fill her greedy pussy with manhood.

Riley held still quivering, but unmoving, needing to have him plunge into her depths.

As he entered her, passing the tight ring of outer vaginal muscle Josh held himself above her, his body trembling with the careful restraint he was showing. Riley appreciated being given time to allow her body to relax and open to him, but she wanted him inside more than she wanted his patience.

Lifting her hips she pressed upward against him, pushing more of his hard cock into her yielding depths. Then with both hands she gripped his tight buttocks and pulled him down into her.

Taking the hint Josh shoved himself deeply into Riley's saturated slot. Gratified to finally be full she whimpered her pleasure, unable to speak as electric delight washed over her emanating from the hidden depths of her happy pussy.

Riley reached up and clung to Josh as he began to fuck her hard and fast.

"Don't wait. We have all night. I want you to fuck me hard and cum with me." Riley gasped, and bucked her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Josh grunted deep in his throat and began to kiss her.

The two of them clutched and ground themselves against each other intimately. Riley had been with long-term lovers who didn't feel this in synch with her body. Josh fucked her exactly how she wanted to be fucked, even as she changed gears as her orgasm built, too large to contain, he altered and adjusted his thrusts and pace to match her own.

They kissed and stroked each other passionately and when she started to cum Riley begged him to join her.

"I'm cumming. Oh please cum in me, do it! Fill me up! Oh god! Oh god!"

Then she felt Josh ramming her faster and harder and she lost control and began to climax powerfully. She felt so much ecstasy that she couldn't move anymore. She clasped him tightly begging him silently to stop pounding her so well; her rapture was ripping her sanity to shreds.

Trying to grip him with her arms, legs and the deep muscles of her cunt she clutched him tightly trying to keep him lodged deeply inside her ravenous slit. But her orgasm continued building until it broke over her in a wave like a tsunami.

Riley fell limp, unable to control her body any longer as she shuddered in the wake of the most powerful climax of her life.

Then horribly he pulled all the way out of her, his strength overwhelming her, her climax robbing her of the ability to hold on to him. Looking up with teary, unfocused eyes she watched as he jacked-off over her and saw the first spurt of his jism spray out over her belly and chest.

Feeling his hot seed land on her fevered skin made her spasm with exaltation and she exploded with another orgasm. As he spilled his seed over her she juddered arrhythmically on the floor helpless withstand the power of her climax until he too was rendered too weak to continue and he flopped down beside her on the floor.

Panting and weak from the extremity of her climax Riley lay spread eagle on the floor spattered in Josh's sperm and feeling utterly gratified from the release of all that sexual tension.

"Holy shit that was incredible." She sighed. Maaka continued to film them. With one lazy hand she began to smear the sticky sperm around on her skin, looking directly into Maaka's camera. It was a sordid, depraved thing to be doing, but it felt good on her still hyper-sensitive skin and she liked looking into the camera knowing that one day Josh would watch this and remember her.

Then Maaka lowered his camera and turned it off. "You guys want a drink?" He asked, his light voice higher than his size would have indicated.

Both spent lovers agreed and Maaka went across the room to a full bar and began to make them both drinks.

Chapter Five: Triple or Nothin'

"You happy?" Josh asked.

"Yes. I feel wonderful, liberated actually."

"Rich?"

"Uh... I guess so. It hasn't really sunk in yet."

"By my count you have over half a million dollars now."

The number stunned her. Riley quickly did the math. $375,000 from the poker game, $50,000 for the show at dinner, $100,000 for the lap dance. She did have over half a million dollars. She was filthy rich by her usual standards.

"Holy shit!" she sat up, jism trickling down her bare skin and she looked at Josh like he just told her he was an alien. "I do! I am rich!"