All or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laughed, he at her joy and she with sheer delight.

Riley leaned over and began to kiss Josh again. She would have fucked him once more, but he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away a bit. Looking deeply into her eyes he spoke to her seriously.

"A lot of things are going to change for you after tonight. A lot. Everything. I know, I've been through it, in a way. And if you want me to- I can and will help you deal with everything, but first you do need to know who I am."

Her mind was whirling, but his calm, serious demeanor caught her attention and she focused in on him. Sudden fear spiked in her belly. Was he trying to take the money back? Could he renege on the deal? "Okay. So, who are you?"

"I'm a porn producer. I've made millions and millions putting out websites, and videos about real world women in sexual scenarios. Ex-girlfriends, webcam stuff, you name it. If it's amateur porn I'm involved somehow. The difference I try and bring- the real point of pride I hold myself to- is that I know the names of each of the men and women in my videos. I work with them; get to know them a little as they enter a new world."

Riley was appalled. She felt violated and suddenly feared all those videos the public had been taking of her. She would look like a slut to the whole world. She curled in on herself on the floor, covering her nudity, feeling his cum smear over her skin as she hugged her knees to her chest, suddenly ashamed of what she had been so proud of moments before.

"Okay, here let me get you something to cover up with." Still naked himself Josh went to a couch and took a beautiful angora blanket from the back and brought it to her. "Come on, get up and join me on the couch for a moment. I'll make this seem less horrible."

Riley stood, took the blanket, wrapped it around herself and walked like a zombie to the couch and flopped down onto it.

"Now first off I didn't target you or anything. Everything that happened between you and I in the poker room was a surprise to me. I had no idea you would flash those players. The bet was real. I was so turned on by what you were doing that I made the bet with you as a fun way to see if I could sleep with you. I wasn't trying to manipulate you at all." Riley tried to remember how much of that she had initiated, knowing what he was saying was true.

"You seemed so game, so fun loving, that I tried the stunt in the restaurant and you went for it. Everything after that was to see how you would react. To test how brave you were. I think you could make a shit ton of money." He spoke gently, clearly trying to make her more comfortable. "My guys have already started collecting the names of anyone they could who was filming you. We will offer to buy any and all footage of you anyone took from tonight. You have the money to buy it from us if you like, or we can sign papers to legally stop the publishing of any photos of you, no problem. Or..."

Riley looked over at him, her fog of panic slowly lifting. "Or...?"

"Or we can finish what we started tonight. "

"What does that mean?"

"Riley, I'm telling you in all seriousness that you put on a fascinating show tonight. You looked amazing in everything you did, and men and women are going to want to see what happened when we got here. They are going to want to watch you have sex. They will pay to do it. If you are willing we- you, me and my company, could make a huge load of cash if we release the videos of you from tonight."

"But- what about... my... life?"

"It will be different. Totally. But it's going to be different anyway. Nothing will be the same for you now that you have that money. I made a fortune in less than a year when I started out. I made Ex-girlfriend videos. They appeared to be boyfriends getting revenge on their exes by posting sex tapes they made together. Actually I always found the women in the videos and worked out a deal, a four way split. The guy, the girl, me and my company. Every person in those videos knew what they were doing and made money off of them. But it changes everything. It does. I have a team of financial advisors, PR people, and best of all, therapists who are sex positive, who will help empower you about any decisions you make. It isn't perfect, but it is not exploitation. Not without consent anyway."

"This is insane." Riley felt adrift, unmoored from what she knew.

"I understand exactly what you are going through. The very first video I released was my own. I was broken hearted, and felt betrayed and I uploaded my ex-girlfriend and myself. It was wrong and I have done everything I could to make it up to her. She is a partner in the company and she helps other women deal with this new exposure, if they decide to go ahead with it. So I do understand what you are feeling as much as anyone can."

"I feel like this is too big for me. Too public."

"I understand, I do. I've seen similar things to what you are going through in many others. The difference is that you already have a lot of fucking money so you don't have to agree to anything. Other people usually need the cash or they wouldn't be meeting with me."

"I guess."

"Riley let me ask you something? Did you have fun tonight?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy having all those people looking at you, getting off on you... filming you?"

"...Yes."

"Did you think about their eyes on when you were dancing, baring yourself, cumming in the car? Did you think about Maaka's eyes on you while we had sex? Did you enjoy him filming us?"

"Yes." She said in a small voice.

"None of that has changed because of who I am, or what I do. As far as you are concerned all of that was innocent fun, right?"

"Well... not quite innocent." She smiled a little, knowing how much she got off on being watched like that.

"Okay. Fair enough. So... if you say the word my team will collect and buy all that footage, and block it from ever being released on the internet or anywhere else. We can do that. It's easy and legal and doesn't even cost much. That is far more control that you would have had if I wasn't who I am. Right?"

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"Okay, so as far as you have to be concerned that can be the end of it. A crazy night that cost very little compared to what you earned."

"Okay, I get it." she did feel relieved. The shock of her potential exposure was mitigated by the reasoned explanation he gave her.

"So, now all I'm asking is for you to consider the next phase."

"Which is...?"

"I guess we could think of it as the next bet. I bet you the potential profits we could earn that if you let me release these videos on my websites that we could have a huge hit on our hands and make a shit ton more money for both of us."

"You're looking to release the film Maaka shot?"

"All of it. I've been thinking about this ever since we left the restaurant. The story would follow us all night, from the casino to the restaurant to the strip club and the car, to the elevator and here. We piece together all the found footage, like a Blair Witch thing. We could spin it a lot of ways. Who is this girl? Or the Greatest Bet Ever. I have marketing people who can make a meal out of this. Then we release the videos a bit at a time, as if they are being leaked by all the people who shot it. Which they would be. Through us. Then we release you and I fucking, and I have an idea for the finale as well. People will go ape-shit for this."

"Man I don't know..."

"If we never use your name we can always deny it is you. You don't have any tattoos, there is no way to prove beyond a shadow of doubt it's you, except in a court of law, I guess. Plus, think of how good it felt knowing all those men were getting off on you dancing. I know that felt good. This is even better. Millions of people jacking off, getting off, because you look so sexy. What a thrill."

It was a thrill, she felt herself tingle even at the thought of it.

"What's this finale you have planned?"

He sighed. "I don't know if you want to hear this just yet." He ran a hand through his hair, looking a bit self-conscious for the first time all night. Josh still sat naked on the couch beside her and as she looked at his lean, well-toned body she grew aroused once more. What sort of thrilling sexual adventure could he come up with to top what they had done already? Just thinking about it made her breathing shallow and her nipples poke hard against the soft angora of the blanket she was wrapped in.

Riley had always enjoyed the kind of porn Josh was talking about. She had let past lovers film them while having sex, enjoying having the camera to play to. The thrill of thinking that someday it might be on the internet had added a great deal to the experiences.

"I'm probably an idiot for telling you this, but I am so fucking horny thinking about being filmed and shown online that my pussy is throbbing. I really want to know what this finale is, because if it sounds sexy I'll probably do it. But that isn't consent to show it online yet."

Josh smiled is old wicked smile from earlier.

"Okay... Well the next scenario would be just after you and I finish having sex. I think it would be super-hot if the guys, Maaka and Julian came out having been watching us all night, and then I bet you that you won't let the two of them fuck you at the same time while I film it. But of course you do."

Riley's pussy had a spasm just thinking about having two men at once. That had always been a fantasy of hers. The sheer size of those two hulking body guards had her squirming to be taken by them.

"Jesus that's sexy." She gritted through clenched teeth. "But will they want to?"

Josh laughed out loud at that.

"Oh believe me, they will be thrilled. First off because they are straight men and you have had them rock hard all night, but secondly because they are both porn actors. They work for me as my body guards part time and as porn actors part time. They're down, believe me."

Riley got even wetter thinking about fucking two professional porn actors. What kind of life was she suddenly living?

"But what if I'm no good now that I know what's going on? What if I get too self-conscious?"

"Riley you were born for this. You make this look easy, but it's not. Plus I will direct you from behind the camera. I can make it seem natural, not like porn directing. I've never really done that anyway, but I know what works."

Riley couldn't believe she was seriously considering doing it, but the idea of fucking two men on camera was very arousing. It was the fulfillment of a long standing sexual fantasy. Also she felt like celebrating her new found riches, and as horny as she was this seemed like the best way to do it. But she had one thing to add to the mix.

"Do you have a tri-pod?"

"Yes."

"Then what if I fucked all three of you?" Under the cover of the blanket Riley had begun to stroke her burning clit. Three men would be amazing.

Josh's smile indicated he agreed. "Sounds perfect."

As Riley sat on the couch, her mind whirling about her choice, Josh went and got Maaka and the other body guard Julian and made all the arrangements for the shoot.

Sitting there alone Riley tried to prepare herself for what was about to happen. She was going to fuck three men at once making a porno film. This shift of everything she thought she knew about her life was numbing, complex and overwhelming so when the men all came back and Josh told them what was happening she was grateful to simply begin and stop trying to process it all.

"OK, I think the best thing to do is to pick up from where we left off before. The two of us on the floor, Maaka filming, and then Julian you can enter in a bit. Riley? What are we talking about here? What are you willing to do and not do?"

Riley sat still, flabbergasted. She was being asked what sex acts she would and wouldn't do on film, or in life, she supposed. What were her limits? She had no idea right now she was so horny and confused.

"Um... I guess I'm not too into pain, so take it easy on me and let's just see what happens."

Josh smiled a proud smile, "Atta girl." And he positioned himself on the floor where they had fucked not long before. "Come here." He patted the floor lightly encouraging her to join him.

She lay down next to him and Maaka directed them into similar positions to where they had been, after he checked the end of the last shot. Then when Josh was once more beside her and Riley was spread out as she had been after Josh shot his load on her Maaka began to film as Riley pretended to still be spreading the now dried sperm over her belly and breasts.

When she saw that the light was on and the camera recording Riley moved over to begin kissing Josh passionately. She was still totally turned on. Knowing she was making a porno, not merely a tape for a lover to replay had her extremely wet. Even though she was more aware of the camera, she was no less into being seen than usual. She loved it, deep in her belly she relished knowing that thousands of men would masturbate to these images.

Kissing Josh she tried to get him going to fuck her once more, but he demurred.

"I'm sorry babe, you drained me, for now. If you still think you wanna fuck I'll bet you ten thousand bucks you won't fuck Maaka right now."

Riley looked into the camera instead of Maaka's eyes, bit her lip pretending to ponder the offer, then said "I'll do it."

She crawled over to Maaka and looking right into the camera she undid his belt and pulled out his flaccid cock. Even soft his penis was impressive. It was thick and girthy with dark skin and gnarled veins.

Riley took the head into her mouth and began to lick and suckle the knob as she stroked the soft shaft urging him to fullness with her eager mouth. She had never sucked the cock of a man she had never even kissed before, and suddenly it made her self-conscious.

Riley then closed her eyes and focused on sucking him the best way she knew how, with love and compassion. She wanted him to feel wonderful, to enjoy her attention. It was all about him. Not the unknown people watching.

She began to pretend he was a long loved partner, a person she cherished and wished to bring joy to. Riley lavished his growing cock with the adoration she would give to a cock that had given her hundreds of orgasms.

Feeling the big man's cock grow large in her mouth and a growing affection for him in her chest she was able to open her eyes once more and look up into the lens of the camera. Letting it be her lover's eye Riley gazed into the aperture and let her pleasure and affection beam out.

She lapped at the now large cock that she could barely fit in her mouth and stroked it gently bringing him to his full size. Taking her mouth from his knob she began to lick along the sides of his huge cock, she looked down at it and laughed as she realized his prick was bigger than her forearm.

She placed her arm next to his shaft and saw that he was thicker at the widest point than her arm was at its widest, and that the entire length was longer than the space between her elbow and wrist. It was likely eight or nine inches long and as thick as a soup can at the widest.

"Jesus. Where am I supposed to put all that?" she laughed.

"Now you know why I bet you ten thousand you wouldn't do it."

Still stroking the huge wang Riley looked over at Josh and said, "Fuck that. I'm taking all that beast. This is going to be great." This wasn't acting, she was desperate to feel this mammoth cock wedged inside her tight pussy.

Riley went back to sucking the massive pole and loving every second of it. This was the mightiest erection she had ever seen, even in porn, and she was going to enjoy all of it. Riley began licking and sucking Maaka's balls and making a meal out of how much she enjoyed the size and taste of them.

Moaning and purring to herself Riley made love to this impressive penis from top to bottom with her yearning mouth until Maaka couldn't take it anymore and pulled away. He pushed her back toward the floor and began to pull his clothes off.

Riley lay down panting in anticipation as Josh took over operating the camera and Maaka prepared himself to fuck the shit out of her.

This was it, Riley was about to fuck a porn star and become one herself.

Maaka finished undressing and knelt between her legs. Riley opened wide to stretch her thin legs around his big thighs, the muscular man a sculpted monster now that she saw him nude. His body was thick and meaty, but cut without any fat on him. Huge slabs of muscle coated him from head to toe and Riley felt a visceral reaction in her body.

This was a Man!

Riley never usually liked the body builder type, but something about the lurid, carnal nature of this encounter had changed her in some fundamental way. This big huge man had her shuddering with lust before he even so much as touched her.

Positioned between her thighs Maaka took hold of his member and aimed the large dark knob of it at her slippery opening. Running the head of his cock along the groove of Riley's sex Maaka teased her, getting her ready to accept his imposing tool.

When his tip rubbed over her sensitive clit Riley bucked her hips seeking momentary escape from the electric frisson of his touch. Immediately afterward she tilted her hips up pushing her clit hard against his knob as he brushed it back and forth between the lips of her soaking wet pussy.

Riley mewled desperate sounds as he continued to tease her with his cock, holding his rod in one hand massaging all around her dripping sex moistening his whole cock-head.

When at last Maaka seemed to feel she was ready he pressed forward and opened her up with his large knob. Gasping as she felt her cunt stretched wider than it had ever been Riley did her best to relax as he crammed what felt like ten penises into her tiny opening.

It didn't hurt at all, but the stretching felt profound, like a new yoga position she had never done before stretching her in ways she hadn't dreamed possible.

Riley felt the invasion of his member deep inside and she trembled with the need to move and shove even more inside, but she resisted. Riley appreciated the slow pace Maaka was setting; it gave her time to adjust to so much cock within her small cunt.

Then when he bottomed out, touching her cervix Riley felt a huge orgasm begin to swell in her belly. The sheer size of him, the fact that he had hit the very depths of her insides and had more to offer filled her with so much desire, such profound sexual appetite that she felt like she was losing her conscious mind and becoming an animal in heat.

When Maaka pulled out almost all the way she felt hollowed out like a gourd. Her body tingled as it tried to readjust to being empty, but before the elastic walls of her pussy could squeeze closed again he once more shoved into her, and little more energetically than before and that was all it took. Suddenly Riley was cumming, hard.

Some orgasms were dreamlike and ephemeral, some were immediate and shocking, this one was relentless and profoundly powerful. It came from so deep a place in her mind and/or body that it felt distant and enormous.

The wave of delight started in her feet and tingled up her legs while simultaneously filling her belly like air. When the tingle in her legs reached the spreading pool of passion in her belly it exploded like one storm front hitting another, detonating up into her chest and filling her heart with volcanic lust.

Riley began to shove her ravenous pussy up onto the huge slab of meat impaling her meeting each of his thrusts as Maaka stabbed down into her, aggressively lifting up to meet the beast that gored her.

She had never had an orgasm where she retained such precise control of her body but this time she could maneuver perfectly and drive herself up onto the source of her pleasure. It was amazing.