All or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick glance to the side showed her Josh sanding near-by, both the camera and his throbbing erection pointed right at her face. Embarrassed to be seen grunting and cumming so shamelessly, Riley pulled herself up Maaka's massive arms and began to kiss him hungrily as he drove in and out of her violently quaking cunt.

The extremity of her orgasm had Riley whimpering encouragement to Maaka. "Yes. Yes. Yes." She begged over and over needing him to continue pummeling her pussy.

Looking down she saw that only a couple inches of his huge cock remained outside her body, which made her start cumming even harder knowing there was more to go.

Maaka lifted her legs up over his massive shoulders and began to fuck her like a pile driver, slamming down into her pussy as she lifted her hips up to meet his down thrusts.

Riley felt so thoroughly fucked she thought she might black but, her orgasms throbbed and swelled every few seconds ripping any inhibitions she had left lingering in her tattered self-respect. She was a depraved slut begging to be filled full of strange cock. It was nothing like how she viewed herself normally but tonight there were no limits to the debauchery she seemed capable of.

Then Julian came into the room.

"Hey boss, what's up?"

Josh moved so that he could view Julian over the two rutting figures in the foreground.

"I bet her she wouldn't fuck Maaka, I guess I lost."

"You think she's take another bet? Will she take on both of us? I've been wanting to fuck this girl all night!"

Julian was a big black man, and Riley feared, and anticipated that he too would have a massive cock.

"Lemme see what you're packing before I take this bet." She said, her words coming out strained and punctuated by taking deep thrusts from Maaka's substantial tool.

"Girl you can't handle this shit." Julian scoffed as he pulled on his clearly erect cock through his pants.

Even hidden it looked really big. That threatened to unhinge her feeble grip on her self-control. Desperately trying not to lose focus from yet another terrific climax Riley called out, "Let me see it!" while enduring a relentless assault from Maaka.

Julian unzipped and whipped out a long thick cock that made Riley's mouth water. It was thinner than Maaka's but potentially even longer, the ebony erection looking delicious to her in this frenzied state.

"Gimmie that fucking cock!" Riley shouted, suddenly a foul mouthed, cock hungry slut apparently. Julian began to undress.

"You gonna get it girl."

As Julian undressed Maaka pulled out of Riley, her body now so acclimatized to his huge cock that she didn't feel her vagina relaxing back into its smaller shape immediately. Maaka told her to get on all fours and Riley scrambled to obey, enjoying being the passive member of this trio.

Julian stripped down to his socks and came over to join the fun. Both men began to feed their big cocks into her willing orifices, Maaka back into her gaping pussy and Julian slipping his long rod between her lips.

Riley began to slurp on his smooth tool, relishing the warm, musky feel and taste of this new penis. Riley had never taken two men before and the intensity of the sensation was mind bending. Perhaps if the cocks involved had been smaller she might have felt differently, but being utterly stuffed and stretched to new openness in her pussy while trying to swallow a longer cock than she had ever seen seemed incredibly vulgar to her. The thrill of being so unabashedly wanton had her climaxing once more.

On her hands and knees she allowed her brain to shut down and her body to take over. Simply a vessel for pleasure she felt both men use her, driving into her body savagely while she opened to them as much as she was able while undergoing such a release of bliss.

The only part of her being she was able to in anyway control was her mouth, simple moving her lips and tongue around randomly over the hard flesh slipping in and out of her grip.

Meanwhile her body was well aware of the thick shaft moving in and out of her lower opening. Each thrust that penetrated so deeply she could feel her intestines moving drove her further from the person she thought she was, out into unknown territories of pure delight.

Every scrape of flesh on flesh, each slip of smooth skin over tender erogenous zones impelled her to new depths of depravity. When the men began to grope her breasts where they bobbled beneath her torso she wailed her gratification to the skies, a mouthful of manhood muffling her passion.

Riley rocked back and forth forcing either one end or the other of her athletic body to be impaled on one cock or the other. The men held still while Riley pleasured herself with their cocks, climaxing over and over as she filled herself with them.

Then she lost her ability to move, her body reached a new limit of pleasure and she began to convulse and clutch at her lovers as her entire being seemed to explode in one long sustained orgasm.

Riley lost awareness of who she was, what she was doing and why. All she knew was white hot, coruscating pleasure. Nothing remained by blinding, purifying sensation. Every cell in her body seemed to be achieving ecstasy at once and it was so overwhelming that she felt like a tiny piece of flotsam on a huge argent sea of pure delight.

Enveloped in this endless ocean of pleasure she was submerged in unadulterated rapture. And there she stayed for an eternity.

That ended as soon as the men lowered her to the floor.

She had gone limp so her lovers let her fall to one side and Maaka positioned himself behind her lifting her top leg high to expose her wide open juncture so the camera could capture his huge dong invading her deepest recesses.

Julian stuffed his cock back into her slack jaw and used her mouth mercilessly, stretching her neck back as her head was forced into an awkward position to allow him to kneel and fuck her face as she lay on her side.

The men held her immobile as they used her limp body, her brain still not able to fully take control of her limbs as they flopped and shuddered with aftershocks from her powerful climax.

Maaka reached around and mauled her tiny breasts as he drove most of his huge member into her sloppy pussy that leaked the fluid evidence of her orgasm all over them both. Drool seeped past Julian's cock as she slobbered over his knob, her lips still feebly gripping his shaft and her tongue flicking around the underside of his head.

When Riley was at last once more able to control her body she wriggled and adjusted into a more comfortable version of the position the men had maneuvered her into. She began to participate, more actively sucking and fucking the cocks so wonderfully assailing her.

In flashes and glimpses she caught what Josh was doing, moving the camera here and there capturing on video whatever caught his eye. For an embarrassingly long amount of time he focused down between her legs.

With her head tilted back and slightly to one side to accommodate the cock moving in and out of her mouth Riley could only barely perceive Josh's position. But she saw him bent way over with the camera aimed to the place Maaka was piercing her.

The idea of millions of people seeing her sex stretched wide around the massive tool filling her seemed the most lewd, vulgar and humiliating thing she could imagine right now. And knowing that her enflamed clit was exposed in all its tender glory compelled her to begin to touch it.

Her fingers drifted down and she began to slide her fingers all over the tingling centre of her sexual delight. The moisture there astonished her. Her pussy leaked so much fluid that her entire groin was slippery wet. Spreading her fingers around she rubbed the area to explore how much fluid she was seeping.

A few moments of delightful massaging revealed that her pussy, legs, buttocks and Maaka's balls and belly were all coating in her cum. She found this so obscenely erotic that she began to cum once more as she rubbed her swollen lips and clit where they stretched impossibly around Maaka's tremendous cock.

Now Julian lifted his prick from her mouth, cascading drool over her upturned cheek and while she shivered and quaked with a powerful climax he dipped his testicles down over her mouth and told her to lick.

Cumming in a series of tumultuous orgasms Riley slathered Julian's balls in spit and sucked the round orbs down through the taut flesh of his scrotum. Lapping at his dangling sack she bathed him worshipfully while cumming and cumming again and again from frigging her own clit and being pounded by Maaka.

Never had she been so lewd, so perverted and it felt liberating.

Maaka tugged on her tender nipples and groped her breasts and driving her wild with excessive stimulation.

When her ministrations became distracted Julian once more began to fuck her face, taking control of her head with his hands around her forehead and throat. The aggressive manhandling, and semi-dangerous position made her cum harder until she once more lost specific awareness of her body and became a small consciousness enveloped by pure delight.

The men moving her into another position is what brought her back.

Glancing around as her body suddenly became emptied of cock Riley saw that Josh was getting the camera onto the tri-pod and that the guys were moving.

Like a cold splash of water she was suddenly awake, torn from her orgasmic dream-scape. Julian helped her stand and they all trouped over to the couch where Josh aimed the camera at the place Julian sat her.

Dazed and disoriented Riley tried to figure out what the men were doing. Julian went to the camera as Josh crawled up onto the couch behind her. Josh then spread her buttocks and smeared his cock around in her soaking wet nether lips. Each brush of his spongy cockhead on her tingling clit made her jump and moan.

Then Josh pressed his cum drenched member to her sphincter.

"You ever done anal?" He asked.

"No. Never." Suddenly faced with the possibility she wondered how she felt about it.

"Get her face in the shot as I enter, it's her first time." Josh said to Julian and he hesitated while Julian adjusted the framing of the lens.

"Was he just simply going to do it without asking permission?" Riley asked herself. When his knob spread her anus open she had her answer. It felt similar to accommodating Maaka's massive tool as Josh opened her virgin asshole with his insistent cock.

Riley felt herself pressing down onto him and opening up her sphincter, answering the unspoken question as to whether she wanted this to happen or not. She did, and it felt wonderfully sordid.

As Josh wedged himself into her ass Maaka approached and fed her his huge dong. For a fraction of a second she balked at tasting her own musky juices on his hard member, but the flavour and the sleazy nature of what she was doing was too intoxicating to resist.

Taking as much as she could into her small mouth Riley sucked him and slide her tongue everywhere she could, tasting her cunt on him, glad for the distraction from being pierced in her dark hole.

When she felt Josh begin to fuck in and out of her ass she thrilled at the tingling, slightly burning feeling of him moving in her bowel. His cock fit snugly inside her anus and she felt blooming pleasure with each thrust.

Meanwhile Maaka fed her grateful mouth his giant erection. Slavering appreciating over the huge boner that had given her so much pleasure Riley felt humbled by his size and the sheer joy he had given her with this magnificent manhood. Worshiping him she devoted as much of her attention as she could on him with hands, lips and tongue.

Then she felt Julian moving between her legs. Stunned by what was going to happen she pulled back a bit from the devoted grovelling she was doing to Maaka and sent some attention down to her pussy as Julian began to enter her drooling cunt.

It must have been awkward down there with so many legs to negotiate, and she felt someone lift her top leg and expose her more completely to be plundered by all the men. Finally Julian entered her and she was being fucked by three men at once for the first time in her life.

All in all something close to twenty five inches of cock was being shoved into her all at once and she felt like the biggest, dirtiest most degenerate slut in the world. She could hardly believe three big pricks were moving in and out of her petite body. The stretching, filling, sliding feeling of all that meat in so many places, of hands all grinding her tits and groping her ass and legs was bewilderingly tantalizing.

Every nerve in her body was alive with pleasure. Her being was suffused with pure joy as these men fulfilled her deepest, raunchiest fantasy. The one she saved for long weekend masturbations.

In no time at all she was once more climaxing, sobbing her pleasure around Maaka's massive tool.

It seemed to last a long time, this orgasm. It was either one tremendous long one or so many little once crammed together she couldn't tell where one started and one ended. All she knew was that she couldn't breathe she was wracked with so much delight.

The dizzying moment, the vertiginous feeling of falling over that sometimes heralds sleep shook her back to awareness as she felt herself slip into unconsciousness.

The men were all hammering into her grunting and huffing as they pounded their way toward their own long withheld orgasms. They were whispering to each other appearing to try and time their climaxes.

"I can't hold it anymore." Julian hissed.

"Okay." Josh whispered. "Riley get on your knees on the floor." Al the men extracted themselves from her body and she felt lightheaded as her body was suddenly denied all that manhood.

She practically flopped off the couch onto the floor and Maaka helped her to her knees, she was so dizzy she nearly toppled over. Then the three men were all aiming their cocks at her and jacking off over her puzzled face.

Then she saw past the towering erections at the fierce faces of the men, all close to cumming and she understood what was about to happen.

They called it Bukkake .

Even as she adjusted herself to see the camera and allow it to see her, Julian began to spurt semen onto her face. Turning to him she opened her mouth hoping to catch his jism there, but he aimed away from her open mouth and shot over her cheeks and forehead, his load of spunk a large hot wet mass that gouted over her face.

Stretching her tongue as far as she could Riley attempted to gather some of the sticky fluid into her mouth, but it eluded her as it oozed across her features.

When Julian stepped back and then away Riley used her fingers to scoop the viscous mess into her mouth taking as much of it as she could.

Julian went to the camera and lifted it off the tri-pod and brought it over as the other two men jerked off over Riley.

"That's great Riley, but leave the rest. Just lick it off your fingers for the camera. Don't touch the other loads either. We'll put some on your tongue if you stretch it out." His voice was tense and he was pumping his cock the whole time he spoke and she wanted to help him cum so she reached up and began to lick his knob as it bounced before her. With her hands she took both cocks and began to massage their balls as she had seen porn stars do.

Then Maaka began to cum. His enormous balls produced an impressive load of sperm. The first spurt landed on her closed lips, she didn't know it was coming, but she opened up and the next jet landed across her tongue and lips.

Holding her mouth open she tilted her face up and allowed a stream of jizz to coat her face. Over and over he spurted an eruption of thick cum over her. She had to close her eyes as he pasted them shut with more cum than she could imagine.

Then she felt even more, but heard Josh grunting over her upturned face. He painted her from forehead to chin in his thick sauce and Riley felt the hot mess sliding down her face and neck to cascade down her small heaving breasts.

She lapped at her lips tasting the jism and shivering with mini-orgasms as the men soiled her with their seed. Defiled as utterly as she had ever been Riley licked the endless supply of jism from her drizzled face. The taste making her cum harder and harder the more she got in her mouth.

"I'm cumming. This is so hot, so fucking filthy. I'm cumming." She said between licking her lips and reaching for more sperm.

"Get it all. You can use your fingers." Josh panted.

Riley reached up and scooped the gooey mess down her left cheek to her greedy tongue. Then she began to slide it around in her mouth, savouring the mingled loads. Reaching down with one spunk stained hand she began to masturbate as she swallowed the first payload her fingers delivered.

Then frantically she began to scoop and suck the sperm from her face. She cleared her eyes so she could see, and look into the camera showing how much of a wanton harlot she had become.

She spent several moments cleaning ever scoop of cum she could gather from her face and depositing it in her avid mouth. The camera tracked it all and she gazed deeply into the lens her eyes glazed with pure lust.

When she was done, when all the cum was gone, all the erections milked dry and the men spent Riley flopped backward onto the seat of the couch, her chest stained wet with mingled fluids and presented blatantly for the camera.

Gasping from the aftereffects of what seemed like thousands of orgasms Riley felt as weak as a kitten. The intensity of the last several hours numbed her and left her drained and depleted.

"Say goodbye to your new fans sweetie." Julian whispered affectionately.

Looking up, her eyes half lidded from sheer exhaustion Riley smiled weakly and blew a kiss off her hand to the camera lens.

Julian shut down the camera and then flopped down beside her. Everyone relaxed, each of them clearly gratified and glowing from a wonderful sexual encounter.

"I can't wait to edit that." Josh said. "That was some of the best sex I have ever had. Riley you are going to be a fucking star.

Dubious, she sprawled unabashedly across the couch, her nudity no longer any concern what-so-ever.

"You own me twenty thousand dollars." Was all she could say, and everyone had a chuckle.

"If you want to clean up there is an amazing shower in my room you should try." Josh said. "It's one of those rain fall showers. They rock. There are clean towels on the rack and lots of shampoos and things. Help yourself." The idea of cleaning all that cum off suddenly appealed very much. She felt soiled, happy, but soiled.

Wandering around the place she stopped to gaze at art and décor all the way to the bedroom, marveling at the style and class of the furnishings.

In the bedroom a huge painting across from the bed drew her attention. The woman featured in the excellent portrait looked very familiar.

Stepping closer Riley stared at the young, slim, blonde woman and wondered where she had seen those elfin features and kind hazel eyes before. It bothered her, but not terribly so she turned away and went into the bathroom and there in the full length wall mirror she saw the elfin blonde woman standing naked, hair tussled, face smeared with glistening jism.

Stepping back out into the bedroom Riley saw that indeed the woman in the painting looked remarkably like herself, they could pass as sisters on the street. The odd, fearful reaction that Josh initially had to Riley suddenly made more sense.

After a fabulous shower in the rain fall Riley found a robe and returned to the living room to see that Josh was alone and similarly dressed in a robe.

He asked about, and she gushed about the shower, then they ate some cheese and fruit he'd prepared and finally she worked up the nerve to ask about the portrait.