All Things Come... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wriggled round and lifted her leg over my head, then shuffled forward on her knees till her pussy was over my face. As she did so she took me deeper into her mouth, apparently with no strain or effort, and I groaned as I felt my cock sliding down the narrowing channel of her gullet. I raised my hands to part the forest of hair that covered her pussy lips, exposing them to my greedy tongue, and lapped lightly at her dark pleats, tasting her abundant juices and sliding my tongue softly across her cunt. She pulled herself forward again and settled her ass firmly over my lips, grinding her buttocks into my face. I stabbed at her rectum with the tip of my tongue and it slid past the ring of muscle and into her with hardly any resistance. Her passage tasted vaguely medicinal, and I realised that she had given herself an enema.

Sliding my tongue round the inner walls of her bowel, I let my hand slip forward along her slit. As I reached the entrance to her cunt she raised her body and her mouth.

'Not there, Luke. I'll go to my wedding as a virgin. I want you in my ass.' Her lips closed over my prick again and I slipped a finger and thumb forward through her curls and grasped her fleshy clit, rolling it along the ball of my thumb. Her throat tightened as she tried to gasp, and my prick slid out of her throat as she took a long sobbing breath. Lifting her body off me, she crawled forward, offering her ass to me, one hand creeping to her pussy as she began to finger herself.

'In my robe, quickly, make me ready for you...' Her strong thighs flexed and her ass began to roll urgently. I scrabbled for her robe and found a small bottle of oil. Frying tonight I thought, irreverently, as I dribbled it into the crease of her buttocks. A golden tide flowed sluggishly down, covering her open anus, and I slid two fingers into her. She writhed and moaned and I added a third, twisting and flexing, feeling her sphincter stretch and ripple. With my other hand I poured oil onto my cock and massaged it in. It felt as hard as granite and the oil made it shine in the soft light that illuminated the bed. Her hand was dancing over her clit, her heavy breasts swaying as her thighs quivered, and I set my oil soaked cock to her asshole and reached round her, grasping her nipples delicately and sliding my hips forward. The head of my prick nuzzled the relaxed ring of her sphincter and I pushed slowly till I felt the flange slip through the muscle walls and nestle into her. She was straining backwards onto me, muttering.

'So much, so much, push it into me, fill me up, I'm clean for you, aah...' her voice cracked as I pinched her teats hard and buried myself smoothly in her bowels. My balls rubbed against her labia, and she stopped rubbing her clit long enough to reach up and stroke them. The walls of her rectum felt like warm butter as I slid part way out of her and then thrust again, sinking deep into her and flexing my cock. Her muscles grasped me and my cock swelled again in reaction. She began a steady rhythm of deep pressure and rotating friction, the tiny ridges of her anal passage dragging over me as I worked myself gently in and out of her. I pinched her teats in time to my thrusts and she rolled her head and groaned into the pillow that she'd put under her head. The sharp angle of penetration was holding me back and I felt as if I could lose myself in her forever.

There was a faint noise behind me and she tensed. An angry voice began swearing softly in Greek. I risked a glance over my shoulder and saw Ariadne standing over the bed, fumbling with the zip of her skirt.

'Evi, you are such a greedy bitch. After you promised that we'd come together and everything, you sneak up here early to get the best of him'. She reached down to me and raised my face to hers. 'Don't you dare come yet.' Her mouth clamped over mine and her tongue rolled over my lips and pushed deep into me. I released Evi's breasts and knelt up, sliding my hand over Ariadne's body, pushing her skirt to the floor. She was slimmer than her sister, her body willowy and flexible, her small conical breasts tipped with hard little teats, as pebbled as blackberries. Her blouse was hanging open and she shrugged out of it, exposing herself completely. She had the same tangled thicket of pubic hair, but the aroma that rose from her was sharper and stronger.

I held Evi's hips tightly and rolled onto my back, bringing her with me, still impaled on my throbbing penis, and motioned to Ariadne. She bent over me and kissed me again, then offered me the tips of her breasts to suckle before she positioned herself over me. Her soft cunt moved onto my face and her pungent juices flooded over me as I parted the petals that protected her, her heavy bush brushing my lips. Evi was grinding herself hard onto my cock and her panting had increased in volume.

'Oh, Ari, wait till you feel him, he's so big, He's pushing all the way to my throat and he's stretching me till I don't know if it hurts or not.' Her hand was still flying over her clit, and she suddenly spasmed as Ariadne reached forward and held her buttocks together. Her passage narrowed and fluttered against my prick and I felt her hand scraping the top of my scrotum as she frigged herself desperately. With a strangled grunt her body locked onto me and her ass quaked and contracted. Hot juices flowed from her pussy and dribbled over my balls. Ariadne was riding my tongue, her cunt forcing itself onto me as I lapped at her pussy lips, and as Evi's body slumped she pushed her forward. My prick felt as if it was being torn out at the roots as Evi's asshole released it slowly, to be replaced at once by Ariadne's warm mouth. She slid her lips over the head, and as her body rose I grasped her clit between my lips and sucked gently. She released me and moaned, then settled her pussy back onto me.

'Evi, did you really have this right in you?' I heard Evi muttering in reply. 'Jesus, girl, you must have the slackest asshole in Cyprus by now. Go get a washcloth. He tastes of ass and I'm going to clean him up before he fucks me.' The bed creaked as Evi obeyed, and Ariadne grasped my shaft and worked it gently. I pursed my lips round her clit and pushed my nose through her clinging folds, exhaling sharply against the opening of her cunt. I felt moist warmth envelop my entire length as she gently wiped me clean of Evi's anal secretions. Then she lifted herself off me and pushed me to one side. Rolling onto her back she raised her legs high and then higher, curling her body until the insides of her thighs were almost brushing her face.

'I was in the gymnastics team at school', she murmured, 'and I'm not an old fashioned girl like Evi. Fuck me hard first, and then slowly, and don't worry if I scream. I'm always noisy.' My prick throbbed painfully as I lowered myself to her gaping pussy. Evi was lying beside us and she grasped my cock and guided it towards the opening that awaited it. Ariadne raised her legs impossibly higher and her vagina sucked the head of my penis greedily into her depths. She was tight and hot and her entire body spasmed as I entered her.

'Slowly, slowly, let me open for you, oh Christ, you're going to kill me...' She began to moan softly as I inched into her, and she hooked her arms over her legs and pulled them further apart. I was piercing her completely, our pubic hair tangled and sticky, and I felt the head of my cock butt against her deepest point. She shrieked softly and her hips began to surge and roll. I lifted myself higher over her, pressing my pubic bone against her clitoris and she convulsed almost immediately. Fresh juices spurted from the union of our bodies and her legs relaxed.

'Now slowly for the proper one,' she murmured, and pulled my mouth down to hers. We kissed tenderly as I moved gently within her, then I lowered my head and took the point of one sharp little teat into my mouth, holding it between my teeth and worrying the tip with my tongue. She stretched languorously under me and her smooth limbs squirmed as she tried to draw me further in, but I was hard against the head of her cervix and she winced and pulled back a little.

'Maybe I should have had you in the back door after all,' she said, 'but I've started, so I'll finish.' She laughed softly and clamped her pussy muscles hard onto me, holding me like a vice as she twisted her body, forcing the head of my prick against her G spot. Evi was crouched over us, her hand running over my back and ass, occasionally squeezing between our bodies to pinch and tug at our nipples. Her other hand was fingering her clit, and her breathing was becoming harsh and ragged again. I moved slowly inside Ariadne, revelling in the heat and the soft texture of her cunt, and losing myself in the fusion of our sensations. Her reactions began to quicken and I felt a ripple of anticipation fluttering through her. My balls began to draw up into my body and my cock swelled again. Ariadne shivered under me.

'Evi, make him come when I tell you.' I felt Evi move, and then the trickle of liquid down the crease of my ass as she dribbled oil over me. One firm finger slid into my anus and rested softly on the slight bump of my prostate. Her eyes were fixed on her sister's face contorting as she rode the rising waves of orgasm that were enveloping her again, and I felt the shared spikes of intensity sparkling between us. My balls contracted more as she began to lengthen her stroke, then the muscles in her belly rippled against me and her eyes rolled upwards as the tide enveloped her.

'Now, Evi', she gasped, and her sister rotated her finger in my ass. My lower body contracted and my head began to spin. The pressure in me rose to dizzying heights and then exploded in a shower of sparks as I emptied myself into Ariadne's greedy body. As I jetted into her she locked her arms and legs round me and wailed, her breath sobbing in her throat and her heels digging into the base of my spine, forcing me into her harder as her body arched. I held myself still within her as her cunt squeezed and grasped and finally relaxed, and my cock shrank inside her. Finally she stilled and lay motionless under me, her breath rasping in her throat. Evi's finger slid out of my ass and she lay by our side, panting, and I realised she had brought herself to another climax as she helped us reach ours.

As my body slackened I realised that my bladder was about to burst and I slid from between the sisters and went to the bathroom. When I returned it was to see Ariadne lying prone, her knees raised, while Evi lapped my cum from her sodden cunt. She looked up as I approached, her eyes challenging.

'Do you want to help me?' I knelt beside her and lowered my head to Ariadne's crotch, gathering a mixture of semen and sweat, then leaned over and kissed her, letting the sticky mixture dribble into her mouth. I repeated the manoeuvre and kissed Evi, letting her taste her sister's and my combined juices from my mouth. When I straightened again they looked at each other and then at me. Ariadne lowered her knees and pulled me down to her breast.

'I told Evi you were different. I've never even imagined a man doing that, let alone seen one.' She lifted my head and cradled it as Evi began tonguing my cock again. I lay back and thought of England.

12