All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'One of the advantages of having been a bad girl is that you know how to be a complete bitch when it's necessary. Let's get the bill and go.' My pulse rate quickened as she and Magda exchanged conspiratorial smiles, and I signaled the waitress urgently.

As we left the restaurant Uli paused.

'One last thing,' she said, and walked over to Bruno's table. Somehow her dress was even more revealing and conversation died as people stopped to watch her. She leaned over and spoke to his friends. Her voice was soft but it carried round the crowded room.

'Whatever excuses he's making are a lie. I told him to fuck off for three reasons. One, he's been sexually harassing my friend and then boasting about it, and two, he's got the saddest, most pathetic little cock I've ever seen, and three, I prefer men to boys.' She straightened up and rejoined us. I offered an arm to each of them and we strolled out.

***********

When we got back to the pension the girls flopped into the armchairs and looked at each other. Uli laughed softly.

'I think that'll have done the job,' she said cheerfully. What do you reckon, Luke?' I shook my head at them.

'You're both bad girls and I'm glad I wasn't on the receiving end of it. Was he really that small?' Uli smiled.

'Not really, but now he thinks he is, and so does half Brussels. Wasn't Magda great? We sort of planned it like that when we were talking this afternoon.' She glanced up at me. 'Luke, can you fix us all a brandy and Tia Maria, please? I know it isn't Christmas but I feel festive.' My heart beat quickened again and I went into the classroom to find some glasses.

When I came back there were two piles of clothes on the armchairs and a blonde head lying close to a dark one on the pillows of the bed. They had their arms round each other. Uli was talking earnestly.

'You'll see,' she was saying. 'If we're lucky he'll manage a little bit of his special magic, and you'll feel better than you ever thought you could.' She looked up at me. 'Why have you still got your clothes on?'

'Sorry, boss.' I put the drinks down on the bedside table and began to undo my shirt. The two girls sat up and Uli passed Magda a glass. I looked at them tenderly and felt myself stir and thicken as I sat on the edge of the bed to take off my shoes and socks. Uli smiled at me and ran her hands slowly over her breasts, sighing with pleasure as her teats puckered and stood proud of the dark pink areolas. She leaned over and kissed Magda's cheek gently, whispering something I couldn't catch, and the smaller girl blushed deeply. I stood to drop my trousers and boxers and as they fell I flicked the quilt back to expose the girls fully.

Their bodies were a complete contrast. Uli's tanned perfection was familiar and beloved and a lump rose in my throat as I let my gaze travel down her body. Her eyes were hooded and glittered with expectation. Her nipples were erect, jutting from her rounded breasts, and I could see the pale pink lips of her pussy, swollen and glistening, between her slightly parted legs. Magda's body could not have been more different. In clothes she looked delicate and fragile; naked she was like a figurine in spun glass. Her narrow frame was slender and boyish, but her breasts were firm, ripe cones, topped by nipples that were almost black. Her mound was prominent and she had depilated, leaving only a tiny triangle of surprisingly luxuriant growth above the top of her slit. Her cuntlips were fat and heavy, startlingly dark against the alabaster of her thighs, and my cock throbbed as I anticipated sliding between them. Uli nudged Magda.

'He can't take his eyes off you. I'd better get you started if you're going to be first.' She leaned over and took one dark nipple into her mouth. Magda stiffened and gasped, her body squirming as Uli suckled the teat gently, and I moved to the other side of the bed and saluted her other breast in the same way. We opened our eyes at the same moment and stared at each other across the soft valley of Magda's cleavage. Uli's eyes were filled with desire, and I knew without being told that she was aching to give pleasure as well as to receive it. I raised my mouth and kissed her slowly.

'You're a scheming woman, Ulrike Fischer,' I murmured, 'and I don't know what I've ever done to deserve you.' She made a purring sound in her throat and slid her tongue into my mouth again. With one accord we turned, still kissing, to Magda and lowered our joined mouths to hers. The angle was difficult but we managed, and I sensed the first flashes of desire uniting us. Uli pulled away after a minute, panting slightly.

'Luke, we didn't decide how we're going to do this, so you'd better be the conductor.' She nudged Magda and giggled. 'After all, he's the one with the baton.' Bad jokes and hot sex are a good combination and I felt a tingle running down my spine as my body readied itself for pleasure overload.

'You know me well enough, sweetheart. What do I want to do first?'

'Magda, you're going to be eaten by an expert. Come and lie in my lap.' She shuffled up the bed and helped Magda settle between her thighs, then tossed me a pillow. 'Put that under her, Luke.' She began to nuzzle the nape of Magda's neck, running her tongue along the hairline and working her way round to the delicate ears, then slipped her hands under Magda's armpits and cupped them over her breasts, caressing the nipples with her palms and stroking the inner valley between with a featherlight touch.

I doubled the pillow and packed it gently under Magda's buttocks; she couldn't have weighed much more than a hundred pounds and I ran my hands over her slender flanks, feeling the warmth of her porcelain skin and catching the sharp tang of her desire. Uli pinched her nipples gently and she moaned and let her legs slip further apart. Kneeling at the foot of the bed I saw her pussy fully exposed to my hungry gaze. Her dark, full labia were slightly parted and I could see the tip of her clit peeping out from its sheath. Leaning over her crotch I lowered my face and inhaled deeply. Her fragrance was overpowering and my head swam slightly. Her labia were dry and I ran my tongue gently over their outer edges and then nuzzled the top of her slit. She rolled her hips and lifted them slightly, pushing herself shyly up to meet me and then moaned as Uli squeezed her nipples again. Dew was forming on her lips as I kissed them, and I ran my tongue along her widening slit, tasting her clean sharp juices. I scooped up some of the musk, then leaned forward and kissed her slowly, sliding my tongue into her mouth and letting her taste herself on me.

I dived down again and gathered more of the smooth fluid, then knelt up and put my mouth to Uli's, letting her taste as well before wriggling back again and poising my head above Magda's crotch. Uli was still holding her gently, rolling her nipples tenderly, and I could feel her thighs trembling as I lowered my mouth to her most intimate parts again and dragged my tongue the length of her crack, forcing it further open with the tip. Her inner lips were dark red and the delicate folds were deep and enticing. I felt my senses uncoiling and stretching as my body reacted instinctively. My cock was hard against my belly as I tongued her clit, coaxing her desire with loving strokes. I felt her torso quiver and looked up to see Uli licking her ear gently while running her hands smoothly over her from neck to navel. The fragile body under me flexed and rose more confidently to meet my mouth.

Bringing my hands up to her buttocks I spread them slightly and rolled my lips over the entrance to her vagina, feeling the firm muscles of the opening working against my mouth and trying to draw me into her, then moved back to her clit and suckled delicately, feathering the tip of my tongue over it. Shivers began to run through her and then she moaned suddenly, her body stiffening. I glanced up to see Uli tugging gently on the topknot of hair at the top of her slit. The tension was pulling the top of her labia up and forward, forcing her clit further out of its sheath, and I tightened my lips round it and curled two fingers into her cunt. A strangled gasp broke from her lips and her body spasmed violently. A gush of girl cum spurted onto my chin as her first climax broke over her, and her thighs clenched against my head. I felt Uli's hand stroke my hair.

'That's one,' she murmured. 'One more and then it's my turn.' I lifted Magda's legs and rubbed my nose against the deep ridges of her swollen cunt, then swirled my tongue round the crinkled little rosette of her anus. She moaned again and forced herself down as her sphincter relaxed. I rimmed her delicately, then replaced my tongue with a finger and moved up to the warm ring of her pussy. I felt Uli's hand slide between my forehead and Magda's mons and her fingers spread the dark girl's cuntlips wide. I focused everything into my mouth and drove my tongue into the warm cavern, curling my finger in her asshole as I strained to caress her G spot. Flickers of sensation darted between us and I imagined the waves of pleasure rolling through her, nipples and crotch linked by thin cords of ecstasy. The cords thickened and became ropes of mounting pleasure and I rubbed my nose gently against her clit; she bucked again and screamed softly as the big one hit her, her legs straightening involuntarily and her toes pointing as her abdomen quaked and shuddered. Her juices spattered into my mouth again, sweet and sharp, heavy with pheromones, and my prick began to ache with need.

Uli slid out from under Magda's body, lowering the smaller girl's quivering body gently on the pillows, then she wrapped herself round me, arms and legs clinging tightly.

'That was so lovely to watch,' she whispered, 'and now it's my go. Be careful with my ass. It's still tender.' She wriggled back till she was squatting over my cock, her pussy lips caressing the head. Lowering her head she licked round the edge of my mouth before plunging her tongue between my lips. I kissed her back gently and for a moment we lost ourselves in the sweet sensation, our bodies joined only at mouth and cunt, bathing in the glow of each others' desire.

She raised her mouth from mine and balanced herself carefully, still holding the tip of my cock between her labia, then sank slowly down the length of me, so gently that I felt every contour of her warm vault caressing my swollen prick. The look of concentration and innocent lust on her face twisted my heart, and I lifted my hips to meet her. The smooth ring of muscle at the mouth of her pussy gripped the base of my cock and we sighed simultaneously as the connection completed. My hands drifted up her torso and closed gently over her breasts, and I dragged my palms as delicately as possible over the engorged tips of her nipples. As I did so I felt her abdominal muscles flutter, and knew that the fingers of sensation were creeping through her whole body. I flexed my cock and she responded, her pussy walls gripping me ever more tightly.

There was movement beside me and from the corner of my eye I saw Magda propped on one elbow watching us. Her hand had crept to her breasts and she was fingering and rubbing her dark teats, her mouth half open as Uli and I fucked gently.

'You're making love, not just screwing,' she whispered, and rose to her knees. She leaned over and her lips sank onto Uli's. They kissed for a long time, their eyes closed as their tongues gently probed each other's mouths, then Uli leaned back and smiled sensuously.

'I'm going to make you come now, and then Magda's going to lick me clean and make me come again. Magda, sweetheart, sit back and watch. This is what love-buddies do.' She crouched lower over me and her hips began to move in a smooth rhythm, grinding her clit into my pubic bone. Her pussy clenched and unclenched and I matched her tempo, lifting myself slightly and forcing myself deeper into her. Reaching forward she grasped my shoulders, then pulled my arms apart and back, pinning me to the bed with her full weight. All I could move were my hips and pelvis and I focused hard as I arched my back slightly, trying to stroke the head of my cock across her G-Spot. Our breathing had quickened and I felt the familiar twisting in my balls as they drew up to the base of my shaft. Uli's clit ground harder into me, and she gasped softly. I knew that her level of need had risen too and I quickened my thrusts. Our sweat mixed and lubricated our bodies where they touched, and we moved together as one being with three hungry mouths. Her straining nipples brushed over mine every time she pushed forward and I knew that we were going to arrive together.

Magda had moved down the bed and now she reached forward and began to caress my balls gently, I felt a finger probing the base of my cock and Uli moaned as it slipped into her, pulling the front wall of her pussy harder against my shaft. Stars exploded through me and settled at the base of my spine and my cock lurched as the first pulse of cum forced its way through me and painted Uli's inner surfaces. At the same moment her pussy clamped hard on mine and a spasm of ecstasy rolled through her. A deep flush spread from her face and neck down to her breasts and her body writhed over mine as my pelvis bucked and shuddered uncontrollably under her.

For half a minute or more we held onto the feeling of fusion, then it faded, as it always does, and she collapsed onto me, panting with exertion.

'Always a little different and always beautiful,' she mumbled into my chest. 'God, we're so lucky.' She slithered off me and rolled over, her thighs splayed. 'Your turn Magda, and if you miss a drop of it I won't let you fuck him.'

12