Almost Unconsciously...

Story Info
She vents her life's frustrations in a unique way.
1k words
3.69
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet was sitting at the desk in her room doing her math homework. She had been working on it for close to two hours now, and was beginning to think that if she had to factor one more algebraic expression, she was going to bang her head on the wall until it began to bleed. So she picked up her paper and pencil and tossed them onto the floor below her. Then, she grabbed her textbook and dropped it exactly on top of the work she had been doing, with the heavy textbook crinkling the edges of the paper.

The girl then got up from her desk and stretched herself out on her bed, as if she were preparing for sleep. Janet watched her stomach rise and fall as she breathed. She tried to relax herself by closing her eyes and imagining that her bed was floating, like a magic carpet, and she was its pilot. A smile formed across her face as her vehicle maneuvered along the night sky, making no stops until she reached her destination, only she didn't know where she was going, and she hoped she never found it.

Well, there was at least one stop; a very important one, too: Ben Marshall's house.

Ben sat next to Janet in third period biology. Janet was crazy about him. She never could stop thinking about his handsome face, nice smile, and wavy, dark hair. He never really spoke to Janet; if he ever did, it was mostly school-related, but Janet was usually much too frightened to speak to him herself. One time, she overheard him say to another boy that he was going to go sailing by the lake after school. For the rest of the day, Janet wished she could be with him out there in the water. She pictured the two of them on the boat, laughing, maybe drinking a bottle of wine that Ben stole from his house. Ben would probably show her how to run the boat. He would most likely try to steal a kiss while showing her all the controls. And once nightfall came, he might even try to touch her, in those places no one had ever touched her before. The thought of Ben Marshall's hands all over her body made Janet shiver with excitement.

But for now Ben Marshall was just a fantasy for Janet, one that she thought she could never achieve. Her magic carpet once again crashed back to Earth.

Janet got up from her bed and looked at herself in the mirror that was affixed to her dresser. As long as she could remember, her body had always been larger than those of other girls her age. It wasn't that she was excessively overweight -- some would say she looked downright appealing, beautiful even; but there were times that Janet ached to be thin, especially when she thought of Ben. A foreign voice inside her always told her that if she lost weight, Ben Marshall would be hers. Funny though, whenever someone, perhaps a relative, would compliment her, saying that she was blooming into an attractive lady, Janet would just dismiss the comment and continue criticizing her appearance.

The one part of Janet's body that made her want to hide in her closet for the rest of her life and never come out again was her ass. Janet was so embarrassed by the abnormally large size of it that she wished she could just hack off some of it with a saw and throw it in the trash. She used to clench the muscles in her buttocks to hopefully cause some shrinkage, but it never worked. She hated it when it stuck out of the edges of her seat in school. When her classmates would tease her about it, feelings of loneliness would swallow her. And when her father called her "fat ass," Janet usually ended up crying herself to sleep at night.

The clock on the wall said four-thirty. Janet's mother was in the living room watching talk shows on TV. Her father wouldn't be home from work until six. He'd probably start in on her the minute he walked in the door. He'd say, "You call that dinner, fat ass!" or "Hey, fat ass, did you do your homework?" Janet wondered how Ben's parents treated him. Better than mine, that's for sure, she thought.

Almost unconsciously, Janet walked to the door of her bedroom and locked it. She then unbuckled the belt around her waist and anxiously began to take off her pants. As they dropped at her ankles, she noticed a stain in the front of her underwear, in the shape of a wet "V," but she didn't care. The thoughts of Ben Marshall's handsome face that kept traveling around in her mind refused to allow Janet to stop and meditate on such frivolous things as stained underwear, which fell quickly to the floor once Janet slid them off of her waist.

So with nothing on but a sweater, Janet returned to her bed and proceeded to masturbate. As she drove her fingers into her crotch, she imagined it was Ben Marshall lying on top of her, using all the powers he had to physically please her, refusing to stop until he had finished his job. And the harder "Ben" worked, the more excited Janet became. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She even had to clench her teeth together to keep from screaming. Her smooth, constant breaths were now gasps, fueled by passion and Janet's incessant feelings of being wanted. Janet's center was becoming wet. She knew "Ben's" job was almost done. Finally, it felt like something inside Janet's body went off, like a stick of dynamite, and she heard a faint, gushing noise come from below.

Janet got underneath the covers and pulled them up to her neck. Still nude from the waist down, she continued panting and began to stare up at the ceiling, with an expressionless face, feeling nothing.

After her body had returned to a tranquil state, Janet got up and put her clothes back on. Then she left her bedroom and headed for the living room where her mother lay on the couch. Her father would be home in an hour, and it was time for them to start dinner.