Three Heads Aree Better Than One

Story Info
Girlfriend enjoys three guys.
1.8k words
4.45
17.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THREE HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE

Back when Jenny and I were in college and first dating, we took a trip to visit a couple of my friends who were at another college. It was three-hour drive. We got there Saturday morning and went to the football game in the afternoon then had pizza for dinner. We settled down for the evening in their apartment. My friends Jim and Alan each had a bedroom and Jenny and I were going to sleep on their couch and living room floor.

While listening to music, we got to drinking some wine and passing around a hash pipe that they had. We got pretty mellow and very relaxed. Jenny was laying on a pillow in the middle of the floor beside me, while Jim and Alan were on the floor leaning against the couch. The stereo was playing something, I don't remember what, but it was assisting with the relaxed mood. We passed the pipe from one to the other. I would kiss Jenny in between our turns with the pipe and we were doing the thing where one of us would take the smoke in our mouth and then pass it to the other during a kiss.

Without anyone saying anything, Jenny did the kiss-thing with Alan and then Jim. When she kissed Jim, they stayed lip-locked until the pipe came around again. Then she did the same with Alan. While Jim and I passed the pipe, Alan and Jenny were on the floor kissing. Alan was lying beside her with Jenny on her back. I moved up between her legs, moved up and took a turn. I puffed the smoke into her mouth and we continued to kiss. Jim wanted anothe turn. We kept this up for a few rounds, each of us having a turn with my girlfriend while she was lying on the floor.

When Alan started rubbing his hands over her breasts, nobody objected, so Jim did the same when it was his turn. I was just watching and began to rub my hands on Jenny's jeans on the inside of her thighs. She was getting turned on by all the attention and laid there relaxing and enjoying herself. I watched as Jim unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blouse. When nobody said anything, Alan undid the rest of the buttons. He leaned in for his turn to kiss her and slid his hand under her bra to feel her bare breast. They kissed with increased passion. Jim took his turn and felt-up the other breast. Jenny looked stunning, lying there between my two friends. I was high and was just watching what was going on.

Alan made the next move, when he slid his hand down the front of Jenny's jeans and began to rub her beaver. She didn't object, so he slid his hand farther and had his fingers on her pussy. Jenny spread her legs to give him access and he slid his fingers inside her. From where I was sitting, I could see the bulge from his hand on her crotch. When Jim took over kissing Jenny, Alan reached under the back of her shirt and unhooked her bra. He then put his hands on her breasts and rubbed them while Jim kissed her and fingered her.

I was horny and wanted to see more of her body, not feeling constrained by the others present. I reached up and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. This gave Jim more room for his wrist and hand to reach into her panties. When I pulled her jeans down her legs, I saw his hand in her panties. I had done the same thing many times. I was half out of it and was just enjoying watching everyone having a good time.

Alan wanted a turn, so Jim stopped kissing her, but kept his hand in her panties. By this time, I had removed her jeans and had a close view of her little panties bulging with Jim's hand inside. Her panties had moved off to the side a bit and I could see Jim's hand and the top of her thighs. It was really hot. I liked seeing Jenny masturbate. This was similar. I was smoking the hash pipe and watching her get off, but it was very different with the help of another party.

Meanwhile, Alan had removed Jenny's bra and blouse and he was alternating between kissing her mouth with his hand on her tits and sucking on her erect little nipples. She has fantastic tits and she gets excited when they are fondled like Alan was doing.

I moved to the side as Jim removed his hand from her pussy and slid down to take my place between her legs. He leaned in and put his mouth on her panties. He began to chew on her pussy through the fabric. Now, Jenny was moving her hips and had her arms around Alan who was fondling her tits and kissing her. Jim lifted his head and pulled her panties down her legs and off. I looked on as she spread her legs as her panties were removed. Her hairy pussy was open for Jim's next activity.

Jim put his head in Jenny's crotch and began to lick and suck her pussy. I could see his tongue touching her most intimate parts and saw how her legs were spread wide, inviting Jim's tongue.

Jim took the hash pipe from me and inhaled deeply. I didn't know what he was doing. Then, he put his mouth on the opening to her vagina. He blew the smoke from his mouth into Jenny's cunt. I moved over and quickly put my mouth on her cunt-hole and sucked the smoke out. I took in unusual taste of 'smoked pussy'. Jim did it again and Alan bent down and sucked the hash smoke from her pussy. Then Alan blew the smoke into her and Jim sucked it out. Alan went back to sucking on her breasts.

I figured that while Jenny and I were going together, we weren't engaged or anything, so she was free to do whatever she wanted as far as I was concerned. Had I not been stoned; I would've had a different perspective.

I moved up and got beside her to kiss her lips. She sucked my tongue into her mouth. She tasted her pussy and the smoke. There were three men working on her and she was overwhelmed by it all. Her pussy was dripping with her juices. I remember the scene of my lover spread out with three of us assailing her.

That's when she said, "Three heads sure are better than one."

Jim had pulled his shirt off. Then he slid his pants down his legs to free his cock. He looked at me for permission to fuck my girlfriend. I looked at her and asked if she wanted a cock. She nodded. Jim put his dick at the entrance to Jenny's vagina and slowly pushed his cock into her. She gasped quietly as she felt the prick penetrating her vagina. She looked at me. I watched Jim's cock spreading the opening to her vagina. I moved up and we kissed. She sucked on my tongue while Alan watched and fondled her tits. Jim was on his knees, with his dick in Jenny. He pumped back and forth and Jenny matched his strokes with her hip movement.

He asked, "Are you on birth control?"

She said, "No, don't come inside me."

We were really taking a chance. If Jim lost control and came inside her, she was not protected. Fortunately, he had enough control to pull out before he came. He sprayed his cum on her belly. She watched Jim's dick twitch with each shot of semen. She took a dap on her fingers and tasted it.

Then Alan looked at me. I looked at Jenny, who nodded.

I just said, "Don't come inside her."

Alan mounted her and took his turn. He lifted her hips and put her thighs over his bent legs and slipped into her very wet snatch. Again, I watched a cock slide into Jenny's cunt. Alan pumped away while they focused on each other, adding to the intimacy of what they were doing. He did her for a long time. He would stop when he approached orgasm. His ass moved up and down with her thighs spread apart for him. He finally pulled out and shot his semen all the way to her breasts. I didn't know that a cock could spurt that far. Jenny laid there, naked, with two loads of cum on her body.

With that, Jim and Alan went off to bed and it was my turn. I went down and licked Jenny's swollen pussy lips. I tasted her sweet nectar. I had only recently started to eat her pussy and every time was a treat. It still is, years later.

Then, I put my cock in her tight pussy. I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her and kissed her. We were both still high and our love-making had a different dimension to it.

I told her, "I love you. I love watching you. You are so amazing. I love watching you come."

She looked at me and said, "I love having you watch me. I like to come for you."

I pulled out and came on her belly. She fell down beside me. I held her naked body next to mine and pulled a blanket over us. We fell asleep.

She awakened me in the middle of the night. I woke with my cock in her mouth. "I want it again." She said. I thought that was a great idea and pulled her up so she could mount me. She sat on my hips, with my dick embedded in her vagina and she rocked back and forth. She lifted her arms above her head and closed her eyes, focusing entirely on when we were joined together. In the dimly lit room, I watched her breasts sway and jiggle while she fucked me. I wanted to be so deep inside her. She felt so good that I lost control and came up inside her. She was pleasantly surprised feeling my cum shoot into her for the first time. She came herself, overcome by the feeling of my seed pouring into her. (No, she didn't get pregnant.)

She woke before I did in the morning. When I got up, Jenny was dressed and in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone. When Alan and Jim joined us, they were a little reserved at first. We had all been high the night before and they weren't sure how Jenny and I would react. She gave them each a peck on the cheek and we went on like nothing unusual had happened.

Later, during our conversation we were discussing something about school and studying with other people. Jenny smiled and repeated her comment from the night before. In a shy voice she smiled and said, "Sometimes three heads are better than one."