Alternates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

Dinner goes on with more casual conversation and talk of the house design.

"What is the goal .. I mean the look of this house you .. I mean we're designing?"

"I want to create a more organic flow in the house without the usual delineations in living spaces. Not rooms as such but more like use areas. More subtly walled off but not necessarily delineated that way."

"I noticed the Grotto like space around the fireplace. That's really nice." smiling super coy.

"Yeah. That's like the Craftsman style Inglenook. I want the whole house to be very warm and inviting."

Fred has this warm look when he talks about the design and especially the Inglenook. Makes me feel warm and excited at the same time. I don't want to delude myself into thinking I've hooked him but he does seem to be as interested in me as the CAD work by now.

"This house we're working on. Do you have a specific location?"

"Yes indeed. I have two lots on a corner near by with junker houses I'm going to demolish. An old stone basement from the 1870's in one I intend on reusing in the design. It has a great city view and lots of space."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure. Even though it's dark we can drive by it on our way back to your place after we eat. Maybe earlier another day."

"Great." so there will be another day.

We finish up our meal and end up driving by the property. The street lights are sufficient to see most everything you can see with the two houses still there. It will make a great site.

"I'll make changes over the next few days to reflect the site location."

"OK and I'll email you the actual site survey tomorrow morning so you can integrate it into the drawings."

Fred drops me off at the cursed apartment. He's so empathetic over my living situation I half expected him to say something more. Not sure what more?

During the night I dreamed of us kissing with me wrapped in his furry arms like a huge furry human version of Bugger Bear, my big stuffed plush bear I sleep with.

5

The following day in CAD class I'm sitting at a brand new top-of-the-line Mac computer loaded with the new program. It's a whopper! I get the file transferred in the process of learning the new computer operating system.

Going from PC to Mac is bit of a struggle for me but not bad once I catch on. Sure is a powerful and super fast program. It's so great to see everything in 3D! As much fun as a great computer game! At the end of class I send Fred one simple 3D view of the house to let him know I've got it.

Several days go by after Fred had emailed me the site survey. It's working out very well with only a few changes of any consequences. He had been guiding the design around the site layout without me being the least bit aware. Finally It's in reasonably good shape so I email him a copy of the revised layout.

I get a quick reply for a dinner 'date'. My heart skips a beat and I accept ... maybe to quickly?

We agree for him to pick me up at six on Friday.

I have the same furry bear dream several nights in a row.

Friday at six he's there to pick me up and he's wearing a fantastic fur but it's not a lining this time. It's a long haired fur like maybe a Coyote? A hooded mother of all parkas. Oh how I want him to hug me into it like in my dreams.

We make our way to a Salvadorian Restaurant and it is now that I realize we are actually dating. Yes we have a specific reason to get together but it doesn't require going out to dinner. I must call a halt to this madness. NOT!

"How do you like the new computer and program?" as we are going into the restaurant.

"I'm impressed. It's incredibly powerful and does everything I could ever dream of." and he's looking at me like he wants me for dinner. I struggle to keep from blushing.

The waiter comes and we order. There are coffee and appetizers already on the table so we snack and chat about the design. I have this constant warm feeling of being softly caressed with his looking at me in admiration. It's a remarkable feeling I don't mind at all. It's not the invasive stare I get from guys letching over me to get into my pants, though at this point I don't think I would mind.

I'm giving up even more of my life to Fred about my tortured childhood and the apartment horrors. Especially the apartment. I can't seem to say enough about it and Fred is encouraging me to vent my frustrations. I realize he's like that. Very empathetic and a very good listener. Instead of getting more frustrated the more I talk about it like I normally do, I feel warmth and comfort instead.

"Gina .. I have a very large condo with a second large bedroom. I also need help and a housekeeper. Would you like to live at my place in exchange for housekeeping? .... Long pause as Gina gulps and nearly chokes on her food .... I don't mean this as a come on. Nothing more than what I said. I'll understand if you don't want to."

"I'll have to think about THAT!"

"That's OK. Take your time. The offer is unlimited."

"Thanks for the offer in any case. I have to say it's really tempting." grinning with great concentration all over her face.

The dinner goes by with more conversation over the house design and what to do next.

After desert Fred drives me back to my prison apartment and his offer rings in my ears wishing I had said yes without hesitation while I wasn't thinking at all about it. Now I have to actually think about it and it'll drive me crazy till I see him again or email him my answer.

Now I have to think it through with rational deliberation. As the rest of the week goes by I agonize over doing it or not.

I distract myself by spending a huge amount of extra time working on the house design with the excuse of learning the new program. Not a bad decision for sure but thinking through the house is also an emotional attachment to Fred now.

While I'm working on the design and figuring out the program controls I'm tossing it back and forth. Yes .... No ... Yes ... Yes .... No ... No ... NO!

I get into my prison bunk and toss around all night with the yes and no. When I finally fall asleep I have the furry bear dreams again but more .. animated. Even Bugger Bear is working me over.

Fred emails me and wants to have dinner with me again this Friday night. I struggle to email him back with a terse NO reply but in a moment of weakness I ... well more like eager anticipation, I relent and send a yes. I also email another more complete 3D view of the house.

Another night of tossing and turning over how to say NO! I know once we are talking I'll weaken and I'll be having those warm feelings I get when he talks with me and looks at me so lovingly.

Friday and he's punctual as usual. He's wearing a wonderful long dark red and brown Fox of some sort with a huge collar. It's not dyed and is incredible. I want him to smother me in it.

We're back to the Italian place. I chose for familiarity of sorts.

Conversation is just what I had expected. I'm having those warm feelings of comfort and being lovingly admired.

"How is the program coming along? I got your 3D image. It was very complete. Nearly as good as our top guy who does that sort of thing."

Oh shit! Ultimate flattery. He's undoubtedly telling me the truth too. I've seen the stuff in his web site and I'm sure they put their best there. I deliberately worked on matching them after all.

"I'm liking it even more. It's getting much easier to use. Learning the Mac OS is half my learning curve."

"So looks like you are getting a sense of the house design. Are you having any structural issues. I assembled it as rational as I could and still stay loose with the design."

"I'm getting that ............... oh my ... Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes .. I'll take your offer." smiling warmly with a long pause in the conversation.

Fred has a soft grin just a bit like the cat that ate the canary. I know I'm trapped and against all past fears or cautions, I suddenly don't care. Indeed, I'm rather eager to jump into the briar patch.

"OK. I'll rearrange things for you. When would you want to move in?" I'm shaking just a bit from anticipation. Hope he doesn't notice.

"After I tell my roommates I'll let you know, but I'd say by next weekend or so. How far away from campus is it?"

"An easy six block walk."

We have desert again and finally leave. It's like we're being torn apart when he drops me off anymore.

I spend the night tossing around and agonizing over my conflicted decision. Am I getting myself into something I'll regret? Will he try to take advantage of me? He's so very nice ... at least he seems to be. He's even pretty sexy ... for an older guy anyway.

All day I'm thinking about what it might be like living in his place. Assuming it's not a bust. He's got to be real finicky over everything being a bachelor for so long. Wonder if his place is a mess and how long it will take me to earn my keep in cleaning up the mess? I gave up with my roommates. I tell them of my decision to leave and a couple of folks that might take my place. The least I can do to keep their budgets from imploding.

During the day I walk by the property he's going to be tearing down. A south facing corner lot with a great view that will make a great house location. If all works out well maybe I'll get to spend some time living there?

Fred didn't say too much about his ex. Wonder what all went into their splitting? Hope he doesn't have some kind of Jeckle and Hyde personality.

I get an email from Gina with another 3D image of the house. She's on to it like a bloodhound.

I'm now in a state of anxiety over what I've gotten myself into, having her live with me. What the hell was I thinking? A hell of a situation this could turn out to be. I could get into no end of grief and I thought life with my ex was stressful. With her background she's going to be on my every thought, thinking I have hidden motives. Well do I? On the other hand she was shaking just a bit with what could be anxiety .. or eagerness? I could tell she was struggling to hide it. I can't back out now .. unless she does.

My work week goes by with the nearly daily email from Gina and a new 3D image. Each one better and more complete. Not one comment about moving in until Friday when she asks when I would like to pick her up. I email back that I have a company van to move her stuff this afternoon.

I get an email back almost instantly and rapid fire ....

"What for? To move two boxes of books a laptop computer and two boxes of clothes?"

"After work?"

"OK."

"How about dinner too?"

"OK."

"See you at your place .. 5?"

"OK."

The afternoon is a bust with me nervously pacing back and forth through the office. I get a few quizzical looks from some in the office by my obviously altered behavior. I'm gone by 4:30.

Pulling up to Gina's apartment building she's in the Passenger Load Zone sitting on several boxes. She wasn't kidding. Four boxes to the count plus a few hanging clothes a big stuffed bear nearly big as she is and her laptop hung over her shoulder. She's dressed quite nicely in a tasteful dark maroon sweater with a complex weave and jeans again. She always seems to have something a bit out of the ordinary yet tasteful. Takes two minutes and we're off to dinner.

"What food would you like?"

"Chinese this time." with an assertive grin.

Fred makes a call on his cell phone but seems almost distracted in some way?

"Hi Thao .... Yes it is. Dinner for two please ...... Yes ..... Thank you very much."

That was short? The fur he's wearing today is stunning! It's a huge long haired fur nearly to the ground and it's outside this time too. Looks like a wolf? WOW is he looking sexy in that or what?

"Love your fur. If you're trying to impress me you've succeeded ... again! Short phone call."

"Uh .. thanks. It's Wolf. Didn't want the gawker's thinking you were going to some cheap motel ....... This is a place I've been coming to for ages. Since my college days. They already know what I like." driving into their parking lot.

I want him to smother me in that incredible coat. AGAIN! Stay cool Gina!

Everyone is greeting Fred like they all know him well. We are taken to a table by the window and the table is already nearly covered with food. We are treated with the most incredible courtesy as we sit. They take his wonderful fur away for him. I'm sad to see it go.

"A toast to your new situation."

"Whatever that may be." I say with a big grin. Fred smiles broadly.

The food is incredible. Way more than we could ever eat at one sitting. I'm eating like crazy it's so incredible.

"This isn't your last meal Gina."

"I'm sorry. It's all so incredible! I've never had Chinese this fine."

"I always order way more than I can eat and take the rest home. I eat off the leftovers for a week!"

"The frugal side of Fred?"

"I admit to that but it's mostly the lazy side of me."

"The food probably reheats well?"

"Oh yeah. It's not over done like many other places."

"So what do you cook at home when you're not eating left overs?"

"More Chinese, Indian curry, Italian and Existential cuisine."

"Never heard of Existential cuisine? What is that like?" grinning at him anticipating his joke.

"What it happens to be in the moment. It's a habit from my college days. Like Rock soup."

"I can see I won't get bored." grinning.

"Here's your own access card to get into the building and our unit and a credit card for household shopping."

"Oh. Thanks. You think of everything."

"I run an office .. remember?"

"I get it for sure. It really is a job."

I love the food and the conversation with Fred goes so smoothly I hardly notice I'm giving up every little detail of my life and he's telling me the most intimate nasty details of what must have been very painful moments of his life.

It's also like I CAN'T keep anything from him and apparently he can't keep a secret from me either. All this and we're not even at his place yet! His humor and laughter is infectious to where I'm loosening up and really enjoying myself better than I have in a very long time. Is it going to be this enjoyable every day?

After we stuff ourselves silly boxes show up and we begin loading them up with all the left overs. We are boxing up more than we ate. He's right. We can eat several days off the left overs.

6

The trip up the elevator with all the boxes and stuff is a hassle but it's only once. Not like climbing the apartment stairs up three floors and we're on the 15th. Already a big step up not to mention only one roommate in a bigger place.

Soon as we walk in the door .. "Oh my god Fred! What a palace." He grins.

All I can see are the most incredible furs I've ever thought of let-alone actually seen! I'm weak in the knees and even warmer all over. I can feel the heat of sex fill my body!

"Follow me." Fred says to me, shaking me out of my dream state. He's so cool and casual with all this beauty all around.

It isn't that there aren't other beautiful things around. Like the wall finishes, paintings, window treatments and the furniture, most of which are covered in incredible furs with fur pillows scattered all about! Does he like fur or what?

"And you've given me the keys to all this?"

"I know where I'll find you." smiling bigger than ever at me as he opens the door to another room.

It's a large bed room. At first I think it's his and he's going to throw me in the thick fur spread and screw my brains out. Please ..... DO!!

"This is your room. I'll let you be so you can get your stuff set up. I'm going to watch TV and read for awhile before I retire."

Shaking like a leaf with the thrill and excitement of this all I lamely mutter ... "OK." and the door closes softly behind me.

There is a huge rich copper red fur spread with grey white patches in it that is totally mind blowing. Several big matching pillows PLUS several huge white ones looking much like the same kind of fur and a smaller white fur throw only thicker yet over a big tan suede lounge chair next to the bed. I think they are all Fox furs? Even thick sheepskins on the floor. I shake my shoes off. No more shoes here as I wriggle my toes into the softness.

To shake myself back to some semblance of reality I start putting my books and things in the very fine wood bookcase. Next to that a matching desk where I place my laptop. A super stylish chair like what I've seen in my Art History class of the 50's and 60's furniture designs by famous Architects and Designers. It's covered in a cowhide with the white and reddish hair still attached. I sit in it like it's a throne and open my laptop. I find a socket for getting on line and powering it up I'm realizing I just stepped into paradise. It's an intoxicating feeling as a warm thrill rushes through me.

I get my meager clothes put away and place my big shaggy Kodiak bear, Bugger on the bed. It suddenly looks so sad with it's worn plush finish just not up to the incredible furs around it. I suddenly imagine what Bugger Bear would look and feel like if he were made of real furs. Come to think of it he's been my soft retreat for all the time he's been mine and now I have an entire soft Bugger Bear room to wallow in.

The furs are so fantastic I can't help but wrap the throw around me and hug one of the big fur pillows and bury my face in its softness. Oh god it's incredible and he sure will know where to find me!!

Before I forget I set my alarm to not miss class. That damn seven AM lab class is a bugger of the worst sort. Not the class itself but the ungodly hour I have to be there.

With everything set up I venture out to sit with Fred and watch TV. I'm already very tired and it won't take much to put me right out.

Even the couch and chairs in the lounge area all have fur throws and pillows of several different furs. I pull a soft dark brown and silver sheared fur throw around me and settle back in the chair.

"What is this fur?"

"Sheared Phantom Beaver."

"Man it's so soft ...... I got everything set up in my room. Have to get up very early so I hope I don't disturb you."

"That's OK. I usually get up early even though I don't leave for the office till nearly nine. Everything to your liking?"

"You're kidding .. right?"

Fred smiles and chuckles a bit.

"Always liked Bridgett Nielsen. I have the whole Conan series if you ever want to watch them. Anything else you would like too. You can see I have impeccable artistic taste in movies." as he grins.

We settle back and watch Red Sonya in her incredible fur cape. This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

The next thing I know I'm in my bed laying wrapped in the Red Fox spread and the white Fox throw over me. I'm still in my clothes. Without getting up I slip out of my clothes till I'm totally nude and wrapped in a Fox fur cocoon. I'm suddenly so super sexed up I begin fingering my labia and writhing in the furs like I'm in a dream. I'm having orgasms in no time at all. I wallow and orgasm for hours it seems. I fall back to sleep with my fingers still in my pussy and dream of Red Sonya (me) getting poled by Arnold (Fred).

I'm jolted awake by my alarm and jump from bed. I even have my own bath so I take a shower and dress.

Fluffing the furs up and putting the Fox throw back over the chair I'm in the kitchen and realize Fred has been up and there's fresh coffee. I get a cup and standing in the kitchen drinking it when he comes in.

"Sleep well? It's not always easy in a strange bed. You fell asleep so I had to carry you to your room. Nothing worse than sleeping in a chair all night."

"I never slept better .. ever. Thanks. I'll try and get there on my own next time. I gotta run. See you later." No fear of being taken advantage of.

Soon as Gena leaves I go into her room and take pictures of her bear with a yard stick standing beside it. Loading the pictures into my computer I make copies and email them to my furrier. I get a dark brown used Fox coat I have on hand with no specific agenda I got on line. Just a super fur and it's about the same color as her bear. On my way to the office I dropped the fur off at his shop and tell him to use it all up making the bear however big it is. She needs a real fur bear reincarnation.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers