Alternates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

Can't help but go over to him and sit next to him. I slowly and softly fur fondle him for quite awhile to get a sense of what physically being with him would be like. I want him passionately. Then I gently wake him by whispering softly in his ear ... "Fred .... Fred ... how's your dream? .... Fred." I know I'm in his head now as he slowly looks at me in a soft manner coming up to consciousness ..

"Oh my ... I must have fallen asleep again."

"That's OK ... Fred .. I say softly .. Looked like you needed a good rest before bed."

He moves slowly like he's half asleep and we retire to our separate beds.

I was dreaming of Gina while she was sitting right next to me. How often do guys have that opportunity? Her waking me up like that is way sexier than anything my ex ever did in our entire relationship. I could swear she was fur fondling me just before I woke. I was dreaming of her lavender scent she has in her hair now suddenly scenting my furs. Especially the big Wolf coat. Wonder how she plays with it. This is getting to be so fine a situation. Exciting yet so comfortable. She seems to be very comfortable with this and doing all she pleases at getting my interest. I've never experienced anything so incredibly sensual and sexy. It's like the longest mutual seduction ever. One little step after another.

***

In the evenings we are beginning to talk about art, music and architecture in more theoretical terms and I'm getting more information on the history of different aspects when we discuss these works. We often get quite animated and have .. I won't say arguments but we certainly have our opinions on things. When I stand my ground for proof he always smiles like we had just made love or something like that. Is this what he missed with his wife?

I know he's admiring my intellectual capabilities and opinions as well as my learning a great deal from him in our conversations. Much more than a student-teacher relationship for certain. I had one of those without the sex and the real friendship. This is much deeper and not because of the potential of sex ... though that with the furs don't hurt and I feel a sensual undercurrent in all our conversations .... like we're actually talking about sex! The conversation over Frank Lloyd Wright's loves was certainly full of passionate views for us both.

I look forward now to these conversations in the evening since I know it's something he really wants for his own reasons. I've become a sounding board for his deepest thoughts and ideas, issues of the day and many other things he can't share with anyone else ... like a wife. How incredible and trusting is that! I am his best friend and confidant. Just want to be his lover now. I'm more frequently rubbing against him with the fur I'm wearing at the time. He's now expecting it and I can tell he relishes these moments of contact. His stiffy reveals his deepest feelings. I make like it's not a bother.

***

Gina is becoming so emotionally indispensable to me for my peace of mind, my cravings for her beauty in fur, my intellectual confidant and sanity. This has all taken on a mind of its own and I don't think I could live without her now if for some insane reason I would want to. I'm suddenly realizing she's taking over my very soul. She's gotten into the fur thing in a very big way along with all my favorite fantasies and she knows my weakness for her in furs. It would certainly be incredible for me if we were to have sex but that's up to Gina. I won't make a move to seduce her in any active manner.

On Saturday I decide it's time for me to take Gina shopping till she drops.

"Let's get more clothes for you Gina. You needn't be clothing impoverished anymore."

"You're serious? A man's going to take me shopping!"

"Sure I'm serious."

We shop at several very nice women's shops and a couple of department stores. I end up with half dozen wonderful T-neck cashmere sweaters I've only dreamed of. Fred is great to shop with. He's very patient and helpful in my making selections since I trust is taste. He says I look like a celebrity. I wear the sweaters without a bra just for him. I've given up wearing a bra. He can't keep his eyes of my tits! A number of very nice skirts and slacks in cashmere, cotton, tweed, suede and leather. I wear the natural sued skirt which fits like a glove, with a dark blue heavy cable knit T-neck and with the Lynx I really do look like a celebrity. Folks are goggling over me and especially the guys. Too bad. You had your chance. Fred can't keep his eyes off me. It's so annoying. NOT!!

I'm on the verge of orgasm all day from his attention to me. Fred wears his Wolf coat which he now knows I'm crazy over. He's getting a huge Wolf spread made for us like he somehow knows how much I love his coat. It has to be for US.

I can tell he's hot as a Texas barbecue for my bod. What an incredible feeling and change for me! I realize I don't mind being his sex trophy at all. I know from the way he looks at me with that admiring look of visual satisfaction he has when it's something of shear beauty. It feels so wonderful to have THAT kind of admiration as well as all the other respect he has for me.

On our way home we stop by the furrier to pick up the Lynx vest. It's fantastic with a nice tan suede reversible side. It goes very well with the suede skirt. Fred's eyes are about to pop out of his head when I realize the skirt is so short and the vest so long the skirt can't be seen. It look like I'm wearing the vest without anything under it. It's an incredible feeling.

I get to know the source, the fixer and creator of furs. Rolf is so charming and I can tell he's looking at me like a very special fur coat model. The place is wonderful with all the most magnificent furs I could ever dream of. He's encouraging me to try on every fur in his store.

Fred is getting off seeing me in all these wonderful furs so I model in ways I've see women do in the fashion magazines. Rolf is urging me on and it's working wonders on Fred. I think if he thought he could get away with it he'd be jerking off watching me. What a feeling of control yet such a wonderful feeling of being so desired.

In the following days I more openly flirt with Fred. I wear a fur of some sort around the condo all the time. Mostly the vest which he says he's already ordered several more for me but I still wear a full fur coat and my cock teaser outfits.

He's wearing his own furs, vests and fur house coats around the condo now too.

We are getting much cozier with each other. Not hugging or kissing but when we're in the kitchen for instance, we stand very close to each other. Also we're sitting together on the couch beside each other now.

The music is better from the sweet spot as Fred calls it. Yeah! It does sound better but not the only reason. Being close and rubbing against each other is becoming 'normal' behavior for us and Fred has a constant boner to demonstrate his approval of my level of intimacy with him. Seems the only time we are not within touching distance at home is when we're sleeping.

***

Life around Gina has gradually gotten more friendly .. even playful is the only way I can describe it. I simply can't hide my boner from her anymore and she seems to ignore it. With her touching my fur I wear around her all the time she's more open with her cozy friendliness. The sexual tension is blatant anymore. Never have I experienced such a restrained yet open display of feelings and sensuality.

Gina complements me on my appearance as I have always commented on hers. She's the perfect ideal of beauty in furs from all my fantasies. She's definitely caught on to that and is doing all she can to model and display for me at every opportunity, however casual or prominent.

***

After another week or so with the new modified fur vests I'm constantly with him in fur and I've begun to playfully touch and stroke his fur without any resistance on his part at all. Definitely an increase in intimacy. I've begun wearing the larger ones with the fur reversed to me and nearly nude under it. The constant feel of fur on my tits and body is mind boggling, especially sitting next to him in the evening. I can sense him going out of his mind over this turn of events and wanting to feel my tits soooooooo badly. With my tight suede and leather skirts and no panties I'm in near orgasm myself.

Fred is so ready for me. He doesn't attempt to hide his boner from me anymore. At first he was so embarrassed and made all the most subtle efforts to conceal his stiffy from me but it has simply gotten out of hand. My seduction of Fred is fully under way and I really feel so sorry for him.

9

Work on the house and school is taking up a greater part of my time and it's rather interesting now that I'm more engaged in my relationship with Fred. I'm also increasing my focus on the house design which only makes sense as it's tied to Fred. In fact it's becoming apparent to me that I'll be the other main occupant. It's becoming more and more my house in every way.

I'm also much more focused on doing well in my other courses, some of which I had hardly spent any time at all on. My evening conversations with Fred are encouraging me to get as much from all my courses as I can. More so than before I met him. All my very good grades are even better.

My increasingly cozy relationship with Fred is certainly motivating and is surprisingly NOT detracting me from my courses. All the other things that so preoccupied my mind before are history. This is the reverse of what I thought would happen in such a circumstance.

***

Though during the day at work I find I'm often thinking of Gina it's had the opposite effect on my daily routine. Things that use to cause a distraction or generate anxiety are of no concern at all. I'm certainly much happier and I have surprisingly clearer focus on what I'm doing at the moment tough there are those thoughts in the back of my mind over Gina. They provide a warmth and comfort rather than a distraction. She is truly remarkable in every way.

***

It's getting close to my work quarter and I'll miss working on the house in class. I've made a huge amount of progress and it'll be interesting to see Fred's reaction to what I've accomplished when he goes into the program. I've been giving him help and instructions on how to work the program in our evenings together. He got a smaller Mac for me at home just for this. It's not all my learning from him and he seems to like that. He likes sitting close to me at the computer wearing our furs. We can rub up against each other quite unrestrained.

Seems Fred loves me sitting close for our conversations. We talk softly and quietly with each other and it's quite sensual at times .. only inches from each others face .. like everything is a soft secret between us.

I'm in the kitchen working on a recipe for a peach pie. I had gotten some super good peaches at the market. Had a sudden inspiration to make a pie.

"Could I help?"

Fred is all over me .. so close it's inevitable he rubs against me .. softly rubbing up against me .. and I don't attempt to avoid it at all. I'm wearing an apron over the front of my Lynx vest and he's wearing his Fisher vest. Our furs are in nearly constant contact. I'm so sexually wired I'm sure the kitchen is as full of our pheromones as peach pie aromas.

We retire to the lounge to read and listen to some Brahms. My selection of his solo piano works. We're sitting quite close with our hands all over the furs.

"Gina ... would you like to go with me to the last concert of the season of the Chamber Orchestra this Friday evening?"

"Oh my yes. I know you love going. I've never been to a live classical concert."

"Some of the same things you seem to like. The records and CD's you play a lot for instance."

"I take it they are good?"

"As good as the recordings you listen to and it's live."

"What should I wear?"

"Anything from jeans to a ball gown."

"I won't disappoint you." grinning big for his satisfaction.

I'm realizing more and more that I am in complete control of this wonderful man. He adores me.

After classes Thursday I stop by Neiman Marcus and get myself a form fitting emerald green silk dress that fits like a glove with discrete gathering and gently flares out just above my knees. It's a scoop neck showing just a bit of my modest cleavage and long slender sleeves. Shoes to match. With the hooded Lynx I think it will do the job quite well. I've never worn anything even close to this and I'm getting lecherous stares even from the sales girls. Guys are tripping over themselves. I'm looking forward to completing my Trophy status.

Friday afternoon I begin dressing for the concert. I fix my hair in a very sexy haystack kind of DO with lots of ringlets falling all over. I make sure I don't overdo the makeup. I keep it light and subtle. I'm vexed over not having any jewelry but Fred hasn't said anything about jewelry in any way so I won't worry.

I'm ready early since Fred is taking us out to early dinner before the concert. French finally.

I hear Fred come in and is rummaging around getting dressed I suppose. When it's near time to leave I'm finished and I go out to the lounge and sit for him to show with a pile of furs around me. I heard the guy always waits for the gal? Have my Lynx handy.

He comes out dressed for dinner at the White House.

"Oh my god Gina!"

"Well thank you sir. You look like a Senator yourself." grinning.

"Thank you and I figured you might do something like this so I picked up something from an artist friend."

Fred opens a purple velvet lined box with the most incredibly artful silver sculpted necklace I've ever seen. Kind of Art Deco, Picasso and Egyptian with large Malachite stones and matching irregular hoop ear rings. Like he even knew what color I would choose!

Having him put them on me is an orgasmic event in itself. I'm having to hold my thighs tight together just to contain the thrill. Having him hug me and fondle my ear lobes putting the ear rings on nearly sends me to the floor with weak knees.

He then takes my fur and holds it up for me. He engulfs me in it. I've never felt so incredible or wanted.

I can tell it's all he can do to keep from hugging and kissing me on the spot. His complete trophy and I'm totally proud of the fact. I'm wanted way beyond my wildest dreams and I'm in complete control. He wears his big long haired dark Beaver coat I love to see him in. With the formal suite it's an incredibly sexy contrast.

Holy shit! Gina is totally gorgeous. What have I gotten myself into? She's playing the role to the hilt. Does she have control of the situation or what? I can hardly keep my eyes off her to drive.

All through dinner Fred is staring at me and I give him coy smiles to let him know it's fine that he stare all he wishes. We are developing a wonderful rapport. All the better when I finally take him.

"The food is unbelievably super Fred."

"If you like it that much we can come more often."

"I would love that." smiling super coy, I can see him lusting for me more than ever. I know I can have or do anything I wish with Fred and he will treat me with the utmost loving care.

Gina has her arm in mine and I can feel her fondling my fur like a secret code of fur fondling and sensual lust. Shit I'm in trouble and I can't help but put my hand into her fur as we move about.

When we get to the concert hall I can feel the eyes all over me .. and Fred for that matter. Fred's hands are in my fur and body for showing ownership as he escorts me about. The guys are super envious, especially the married ones. I think I'm going to like being a kept woman. I think not marrying him will be far more fun than being married. I know he wants to by now.

The music is fantastic. Haydn, Mozart and two pieces by C. P. E. Bach I haven't heard before. Not like the organ works of his father at all. Fred can't keep his eyes off me during the concert and I keep whispering my approval to him throughout the concert .. about the music of course. He has his face in my hair whispering information about the music all through the concert. I press my head to his face and I can feel his lips on my ear. I nearly orgasm with the wisps of his breath in my ear and the intimacy of the moment ... and in public no less! Not bad for a first performance as it were.

We go for drinks after the concert and further staring. We talk about the music and how wonderful it was. Our sexual play between the lines. It's wonderful how Fred can make the discussion over the music sexier than I could ever imagine. I know he desperately wants me.

When we get home I want to kiss Gina so badly I have to nearly pull my own body away from her. We go to our separate beds instead.

I know Fred wants to kiss me in the most passionate way possible. He holds back for me to make the move. I'm still not quite ready? We go to our separate beds.

10

I take my time undressing. The clothes and jewelry are so wonderful I want to savor the moment for my memories. I casually fur fondle myself all through undressing as if it were Fred doing it to me. I finally slip nude into the furs of my bed.

Laying in my bed of furs I fondle and masturbate my nude body to soft orgasms till I begin crying softly to myself. I want Fred so badly between my thighs it aches. I realize no amount of masturbation, no matter how good it is can't be as wonderful as his big stiff cock deep inside my aching pussy. I know it's big because of his boner I just left him with. I know what he's thinking and it makes it all the worse of us not fucking like crazy. I know it's time we make love.

I get up, wrap the Shadow Fox throw around my nudity and go into his bedroom. He's already asleep so I slip in bed beside him. Seems he likes sleeping engulfed in furs too. Big surprise! He has a sheared Beaver spread under him and his Lynx spread over him with the fur to his nude body. It's the softest of furry cocoons.

He's sleeping on his side with his right arm out under his sheared Beaver pillow. So I slip in front of him with my back to him. He's spooning me and my head on his pillow. He moves some in his sleep and cuddles closer and more of a snug fit to my back side. His face is in my hair and I can feel his bare stiffy nestle between my butt cheeks. God it feels so incredible. I reach around behind me and push it down so it's slipped between my thighs. It rakes across my anus as I move it. I nearly orgasm. It's big and stiff as a fence post. I'm gonna have the very finest first time. My wetness already is on his cock wedged between my labia lips. I'm going out of my mind with my passions for Fred.

Fred is beginning to slowly move as I rub my labia and muff against his stiffy. He's still sleeping and what a dream he must be having about now. I can feel his quickening breath on my neck with his arms are around me. I have taken one hand and placed it on my tit with fur in it. He's already gripping it softly. The moment I've been dreaming of.

Fred jerks awake ... "GINA!"

"Yes Fred?" looking back to him with a sweet smile.

"What .. what are you doing in my bed?"

"Silly man ... and I pull him back down on me ... we're making love .. finally!"

"You really want this?"

"I know you've wanted me since we met. I'm not letting you back out now. You think I would have gone to all this trouble to have you take me if I didn't want you desperately?"

"Oh Gina!" and he falls on me with uninhibited passion kissing me and fur fonding me all over my body. I never dreamed of such passionate action or beginnings. My tits are sucked better than I had dreamed. It's like I've become his total focus of worship.

He ends up with his face between my thighs and he ravages my pussy. He's sucking and licking my labia with great force. His tongue darts deep into my wetness like a heat seeking missile to my clit. Uncontrolled soft orgasms wash over me with his tongue darting inside me with his pinching my sweet spot. Damn .. I thought I was the only one who knew about that!

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers