Alternates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

I know I'll be thinking of my wet dream of Gina I had last night all day. First one I've had in a long while. Seeing her in the furs last night was a super treat indeed. She is so super beautiful surrounded by all the furs.

When I get to CAD class I'm sitting at the computer looking at the 3D view of the house with the roof off so I can see all the spaces inside. All of a sudden the spaces have a whole new meaning and I'm looking at them in a new context.

I can visualise Fred and me making mad and passionate love in the Inglenook before a warm fire wrapped in furs for instance. Or wallowing in furs together while watching Red Sonya getting it in her furs in the media room.

My hands seem to fly over the computer keyboard guided by a remote control. I won't send him any images for awhile. Not until I've experienced more of his furs and developed more appropriate images.

I get back to the condo well before Fred and take a good look around. I'm looking into everything. His bed has an incredible fur spread like the first jacket lining. Lynx I think, only it's these huge thick pelts that make my heart race. The others are neatly folded around the room on several benches. Many fur pillows of an incredible array of furs. His closet is filled with furs that are all ones he obviously wears. I try on a few just for fun. They're incredible though some drag the floor with them on me and wrap around me like a huge spread. Though I'm tall he's taller by a good four plus inches.

The Wolf is magnificent and I'm in love with it. I hug it like a lover for a long time and stroke its coarser fur, rubbing it between my naked thighs. It's such a sexual rush to think of him making passionate love with me and held to his manhood wrapped in his barbaric fur. I feel like Red Sonya must have. God the thrill! I could live in this fur! With shaking hands I replace everything back the way I found it.

Finding another big hall closet of furs. I'm shocked to see only womens furs. Was there another fur woman in his life? Most fit me or are much larger on me which when I look at myself in them I decide it 'fits' even though I'm wallowing in thick fur. I'm in love with his furs and realize I want to get laid in the best possible way. In a deep pile of thick soft furs. So far he hasn't made the first hint of a move on me? He can't possibly be true to his word of not taking advantage of me? Men don't keep their word.

I find the sound system controls and put on a CD he has laying out in a small stack by the player. It all looks very expensive and super hi tech but the controls are easy and he did say to watch .. I presume listen to what I would like. It's gorgeous classical music and the sound is incredible. So realistic.

I'm in my bed nude before I realize, fingering myself to another orgasm while wallowing in all the furs I've found and listening to the wonderful music. It's so different than any orgasmic pleasure I've ever had since I started puberty. I've always been careful to not break my hymen. I decided a long time ago I want it all with my first time. I so avoid plunging my fingers ever so deeper with my shaking orgasm.

Think Fred will be home soon so I'd best get a few things started. I put away all the furs and get dressed.

I put the Chinese leftovers in the oven to warm with a pan of water to keep them moist.

7

I come home and there is the smell of last night's dinner in the air. Gina is busily getting food on the table. She hasn't wasted any time figuring out what to do.

Gina is wearing just a T shirt and shorts. Her killer body has no secrets today. She's barefoot and her body is covered with freckles from head to toe. She's very fit and well shaped. Her nipples are super and I wonder if it's intentional or if it's something she's not modest over? In any case I sure don't mind. Her nipples are like 50 calibre blunt nosed bullets and I can see her very large and dark areola through the thin T shirt fabric.

We're soon sitting, eating together.

"How was your early class? Did you fall asleep?"

"No. I never do that. I did snooze off at lunch which I usually do."

"Makes the afternoon go by much better. I know."

"You too?"

"Yeah and I thought it was a geriatric thing."

"You're a long way from geriatric!"

"I know. Just kidding."

"What kinds of things do you want me to do around here? Everything is already so clean and tidy. Not what I expected at all."

"Just keep it that way. We can make it up as we go."

"I sure felt under dressed last night at dinner. If I use my savings I would be spending on rent I could get some better clothes maybe?"

"I'll advance you some if you would like a boost?"

"Well OK." Is he generous or buying his way into my pants? Nah.

"Also the hallway closet is filled with mostly women's furs I get on line to make my designs from. If any fit you feel free to wear them. I'll look for ones that will fit you if you would like. I'm pretty good at getting quality furs cheap."

"You would do that?"

"Sure. Don't want you going around feeling like a Raggedy Ann."

After dinner I clean up while Fred changes to lounge around sweats. I have to do some studying so I'm in my room for most of the evening and when I come out Fred is reading and listening to a record.

"I see you have a ton of old vinyl records."

"They're the best."

"I noticed the sound is incredible."

"Did most of it myself. I'm really into this sort of thing. Love working with the old tube stuff. If it don't glow it don't go."

I get my book I need to read anyway from my room and sit reading and listening too. By eleven or so I nearly fall asleep again. Fred is out cold.

While he's slumbering I go over to his chair and fur fondle his face softly for a long moment thinking of what his dreams must be like.

"Hey ... I say softly ... looks like you fell asleep. Don't think I can carry you."

"Uh .. oh yeah. Thanks."

We both are off to our beds for the night. I wallow and masturbate more while thinking of fur fonding Fred till I'm exhausted and fall asleep.

Next morning I'm awake and in the kitchen again looking for the coffee. I'm not disappointed. Fred has been up awhile. I don't have the early class today so he offers to drop me off at school on his way to the office.

I get a Mink jacket from the closet. Might as well get into the fur flow right away. Fred grinds big when he sees me in the Mink. We take off for school.

He normally drives a little commuter style car for two. True to his Green commitment. It's really nice though with leather seats and a nice sound system. His office isn't too far but he does have job site visits to make during the day so it's a different kind of commuting for him. He also has a racy red Maserati Quatropporte in the garage for his sedan. Says he doesn't drive it very often. Just a few times for the high profile clients or long road trips.

This is such a radical difference from my previous impoverished lifestyle yet it all seems so seamlessly real and authentic. Almost normal. Like it's the way I've been living in a peculiar sort of way. At the same time it's a fantasy I don't wish to awaken from .. ever. When is he going to start kissing me goodbye when he drops me off? Kissing him as he comes in the door in the evening.

Over the following days I continue wearing a few of the more modest furs from the closet, mostly jackets to school. Though I have fallen in love with a full length tailored Christian Dior dark Mink that fits me like it was made just for me. With jeans and a T neck sweater it's a very casual suburban housewife look. I know I'm a killer. The guys are goggling over me all day.

Not getting any guff as I had expected and Fred seems to be particularly fond of seeing me wear them. He always compliments me on how fine I look. I love wearing fur! It's so incredibly sexy and super warm. Feel sorry for the others in their thin coats. Even the down parkas aren't as warm. Besides Fred and me look so much the perfect couple when I wear furs. I know it turns him on. I can feel it.

I begin wearing furs around the apartment when Fred isn't home. Fred comes home a bit early and catches me wearing one of the huge white Fox coats inside out around the house with just a thin T shirt and shorts. I feel like a kid getting caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

"Oh WOW Gina! You do like wearing the furs don't you?"

"Uh yeah .. I say rather sheepishly .. they feel so fine I got to liking them a lot. Kind of like dress-up."

"Well don't let me stop you from enjoying yourself." he says with a big grin.

Next time I see Fred is at dinner and he's wearing a very fine leather vest lined with Sable yet and no shirt!

So we both wear furs around the apartment now that I know for certain he likes seeing me in furs all the time so I pick the most opulent full length coats to wear when I'm in his presence. Kind of like dress-up. I must be feeding his fantasies big time .... YEAH!

***

Gina and I continue on for the rest of the week with a sort of routine setting in. Not so much as to be at all boring but a more comfortable routine sort of 'negotiated' by the acceptance of our actions. For me it's approaching life as normal with her present and into the same routine of wearing furs (nearly) nude.

Not a wet dream every night, just most every night. I'm actually looking forward to them since they are accompanied with the most incredible dreams. Some are the sci fi and fantasy type dreams I've had all my life. Full hyper-color and surround sound of course. Nothing even approaching reality. Gina is sometimes a fantasy furry creature with fur wings or some crazy thing like that wrapped in flowing furs. We end up fucking like crazy in a cave full of furs by a roaring fire.

Gina wearing fur for fun around the apartment is certainly encouraging my fantasy life. I wonder if she knows or is it just a new experience for her. She certainly loves the furs as much as I was hoping she would. She's so exquisitely beautiful wearing them with her graceful moves and the casual way she's developed in the way she pleasures herself fondling herself so casually. Does she know what it does for me?

This is having a definite effect on my work and relations with others. It's very positive and is making my life so much more real and exciting. Things having nothing to do directly with Gina.

I can't wait for the weekends to spend much more quality time with her of course. I had no idea all this would happen, at least to this extent from just asking her if she would like to be my housekeeper and a room.

***

One afternoon when I get back to the condo after school earlier, I spend some time on line looking up furs now that Fred has educated me on fur types. WOW am I surprised at all the very interesting things going on besides the fashion stuff like SAGA, American Legend and the other fur producers.

There are fur fetish and fur lover's sites as well. Guys and gals who have a big passion for furs .. like Fred? Having sex in furs is not all that odd apparently. With this relatively small group at least. They self proclaim they are a small minority but seem to be quite normal in every other respect. Couples and lovers having sex in furs routinely. My god it's exciting! So is this what Fred wants to do?

The sites don't go into too much detail but it can't be that hard. Not having actually made love before, copulated that is, I don't think it will make any difference. It's gotta be better than normal sex. My masturbations are certainly much better with furs. All that softness is so sexually stimulating. Every time I see Fred in a fur I want to jump his bones.

I decide that one way or another we are making love and screwing in all these magnificent furs of his. I'll see how long it takes him to get it .. to seduce me or I'll seduce him by god. I know he likes me that way and wants to screw me in the furs. The way he's looking at me, especially when I'm wearing fur tells all ... like I'm his furry desert. I had never thought positively about being sexually desired before. I always hit me as crude and vulgar but it's so different with Fred somehow?

One day on my way home I shop for some cute girlie things in a vintage clothes shop and also I shop on line. Just a test to see if Fred likes me in the little school girl and Barbie Doll look. I don't have any trouble pulling that off with me already looking several years younger than I am.

Fred looks at my tits all the time and I'm so proud of my nipples. I know he's real fond of them the way he gets glimpses when he doesn't think I'm looking. I'm so cranked up around him anymore my nipples are always hard and erect as pecans. I love to fondle them with fur now. It's enough for an orgasm. I wear the skimpiest of tops with the furs around him now so my tits are framed in fur. I start wearing one of the thin ruffly cotton dress which is kind of see through and a real baby doll look. I know I'm making him very horny and his stiffy is quite visible almost all the time now. I had no idea I could do this to a guy so easily. It gets me so cranked up!

A package arrived today just as I was coming in the lobby. I signed for it. It's big but light. Wonder what it is?

Get dinner ready. Past the left overs and into cooking myself. Kind of basic. Pork roast, boiled potatoes, steamed broccoli and a good bread from the market. I use the card Fred gave me to do the shopping. This is the first from scratch meal I've made by myself. Fred has a lot of tasty condiments to spice things up if he wishes. He's very punctual getting home these days. Wonder if he was before I came?

8

Coming in the door I can smell roast pork. Gina must have finally moved on to cooking.

On my way home I stopped by the Furrier and picked up the Bear. He's huge! Bigger than the original Bugger. I stash him in the closet before she can see it.

"What are you making?"

"Roast pork which you can certainly smell. Boiled potatoes and broccoli with a nice bread I got at the market. Figured I'd start off basic and work up to French."

My god .. she has one of those baby doll type dresses on and she's so sexy in the big Fox. She's gotta be doing this on purpose. Just fine with me. Helps me to keep it up.

"Looks good."

"You got a package." pointing to it.

"Uh ... must be the fur I got for you." ripping open the box.

"You got me a fur?"

"Yeah. Something you can wear more casual. Here." pulling a fine big Lynx vest from the box.

It's Lynx with thicker pelts around the arm openings the lapels and neck. It's as fantastic as his spread.

"WOW. That's fantastic!"

"If you want I can take it to my furrier and he can line it with a soft leather to make it reversible."

"Oh yes!" slipping it on and admiring herself in the hall mirror with it inside out. Comes down just past her butt.

"Look OK on me?"

"You look fantastic. I'll take it tomorrow. Actually I got you two furs." going to the closet I get the new Bugger.

"Oh WOW! .. hugging the big softer stuffed bear the way I would love for her to hug me ... This is fantastic and he's bigger. How did you know? I was thinking this."

"Bugger looked so forlorn and worn out. How long have you had him?"

"Forever it seems. I think I got him when I was six or so."

I rub up against Fred with the vest and Bugger in a slinky but casual manner. Kind of an appreciation smile while I rub. I can see his stiffy spring out like a horse from the starting gate!

"He must have been bigger than you were then." working on casual too.

"I think so. Dad got it for me before he died."

Keeping the vest on Gina gets the rest of dinner on the table. Think I scored big points. Her sensual manner with me is WAY more than I had expected!

"How was your day?"

"Great. We have a new mega client which will more than guarantee the money for the house. By-the-way, I haven't seen anymore of it?"

"Correct ... and you won't for awhile." with a coy grin.

"How's that?"

"I'm working on it in a much deeper way and I don't want to give it up till I'm done. Don't worry I burnt a disc from the last time you saw it."

"She's mysterious too! Really good food. The pork is great. Little mustard works fine with the potatoes."

"Thanks."

"What's the new project?"

"A big subdivision but we're designing it more as a small town with an attached business park. It's just off the freeway with a rail spur for light rail commute about half hour out of town. Kind of a satellite town."

"WOW! I'll say it should cover anything you want."

Long pause in conversation as we eat. I can tell Fred is churning major things over in his head. Seems I'm able to read him like a book anymore. I know he can do the same with me. Is this what being married is suppose to be like?

"You know Gina ... all the time I was married I never had such free flowing easy conversations with my wife. You are so good at talking with me and not at me. She was always so contentious and it was always all about her."

"Thanks. I really love talking with you. It seems anything I talk about you find interesting or at least you're empathetic. It makes me feel way more than comfortable. You certainly make a lot over me and you certainly take what I dish out with grace and acceptance. It all certainly seems that way at least."

"When I first met you I could sense a lot of grief and pain yet you were so upbeat and optimistic. I had to make the offer I did. It was almost an automatic response. I know it's as much a selfish thing on my part. I just find that you are so intelligent and open I couldn't help it. I wanted you around me. I know that's selfish but True."

"I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me and I really do enjoy our relationship. I really enjoy being with you. It doesn't seem my chores come anywhere close to compensation."

"Just your company is enough. I can't tell you how lonely I've been since my divorce. The loneliness though was preferable to the constant bickering and fighting. I still don't understand what it was over or why it was that way?"

My god he's really on to me .. or at least he's really desiring me for more than sex or a housekeeper. This would scare me if I weren't already so crazy over him.

"But you have a whole office full of folks to entertain you and to relate to. You are well off and handsome. You should have women climbing all over you?"

"Not the right women. The office is the office, though they are very fine folks in any respect but it's not like a good friend. You are the closest to that I've had in ages. I have pals through my work and from old college days but even that's not the same."

"I'm incredibly flattered Fred."

So he is very much into me as much as I am to him. He's admitted to more than a casual relationship. I can see this has to be one small step at a time for our relationship and I'm comfortable with that. He sure isn't going anywhere else.

I put away everything after dinner. Getting a book I need to read and with the biggest Fox fur in the closet I sit in the lounge with Fred in my baby doll outfit. I casually fur fondle my tits through the thin fabric every so often as I read. It's gotta tweak his tool just a bit.

We read and listen to some Haydn quartets for the evening like an old married couple .. in my mind anyway. The music is so much more pleasant and interesting than the noise I hear all day long.

Fred's head is churning with thoughts and feelings I know he wants desperately to reveal. We have a rather long conversation over the new project he's gotten and it wanders over into talking about Frank Lloyd Wright. His design carrier and his women. Fred has the copy of a program we watch and talk about it all during our viewing.

It's Friday so we stay up rather late since we can sleep in tomorrow. It's midnight before Fred falls asleep in the sofa.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers