Alternates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

Fred's almost smothering me with furs from his fondling me all over. It's like he has a dozen arms and hands. He's pushing my pussy to his face with the thick Shadow Fox fur. The softness of the fur on my butt and his massaging actions while he's sucking my twat is driving me to the stratosphere.

I'm out of control and going out of my mind! I had no idea it would be this incredible and he hasn't fucked me yet! He's taking his time while I'm wildly impatient to get fucked!

My god her body is incredible and so sweet! I can't believe I'm making love with this wonderful woman. Her fur fonding me is driving me to passions like never before, like we've been doing this for ever. I don't want to rush things. Certainly dreamed of this moment and I want it to exceed my dreams and I think it already has.

By this time I'm going totally crazy, passionately craving his cock to be deep in me he's on top of me, kissing me passionately. I taste pretty good. No wonder he sucked me out. I can take that any time.

Fred is slowly slipping into me an inch at a stroke with just a bit of in and out, up and down motion between my labia lips. I'm shaking with more uncontrolled orgasm without stopping. The sensations of his cock strokes are driving me insane.

The orgasms come upon me before I know it! Not like masturbating at all. I'm shaking and groaning with the most incredible feelings I've ever felt. If this is what fucking is all about I don't want to stop .. ever!!

"OH SHIT! You're still a virgin!" he blurts out.

"Yes Fred. Aren't you pleased?"

"Yes but are you absolutely sure?"

"YES! Now fuck me like you've never fucked a woman before! That's an order damn it!" and with that Fred thrusts deeper than I could ever have believed.

There is a flash of sharp pain and I'm totally full of his big cock. It takes away the pain as he just lays on me still for just a moment slowly rubbing his hairy crotch against my muff. I shiver with the sensations and moan for him to ravage me.

His whole cock is in me! He totally fills me and he's rubbing places I didn't know existed. Like it fills my entire body! The sensations are incredible! I shake with another more powerful out of control orgasm and he still hasn't cum in me yet! I thought guys blasted quickly and it was all over?

"Gina! You're incredible. Finer than anyone I've ever been with."

"OH MY GOD FRED! This is incredibly wonderful!" and he slowly slips in and out with a slow and smooth motion. I'm wracked with another orgasm before I know it. It's like an earthquake as I shake and moan. That seems to inflame Fred and he increases his speed till he's pumping me hard and fast. It's glorious! I'm wracked with more little orgasmic spasms that seem to be building to something bigger.

I'm humping Gina wilder than I've ever fucked a woman in my life. Her body is so incredible the way she squirms and shakes with what must be small orgasms. She's already an addiction. No woman I've been with has ever done that before. She's so beautiful under me in the furs. Fur sex IS the most incredible of all. She's so hot and into this I can't believe it. Shit .. I've held back as long as I can.

"OHMYGODGINA!!!" And I erupt in the biggest ejaculation of my life and Gina is right in step with a huge orgasm. She's moaning and sighing in the most incredible manner. Gripping tight to me. It drives me on to greater heights.

"OHMYGODFRED!!!! shit it's HUGE!!" He's flooding me with his hot cum. This orgasm is so incredible and right in step with Fred! Togetherness or what? It's lasting forever! Didn't know you kissed in your climax but it sure is fantastic.

"I love kissing you Fred. So wonderful and so ....... bonding." We're gripping each others body so tight .. bundled in the furs and Fred is still humping me all through our massive orgasm.

"OH SHIT FRED! It's happening again!" as we are locked at the crotch and the lips, kissing passionately while we shake with massive orgasms. Oh god I love him! I don't want this to stop. I said that already but I really mean it. He's flooding me with his hot cum AGAIN!! Oh god I'm about to faint from these passions.

Gina suddenly goes slack and lays still in the furs.

"Oh god Fred .. what a trip! Can we keep doing this forever?"

"You bet we can."

I pick her up in my arms wrapped in the Shadow Fox throw and fur fondle her all over. She's like a cat being petted the way she writhes and squirms in the furs .. our nude bodies rubbing tight against each other. Definitely into doin' it in the furs. I've found my fur lover and a lot more. She kisses like none before as well .. devouring me .. like she really means it.

We're both so exhausted from our first time together we simply pass out in each others arms.

I awake late in the morning to find Gina wrapped in the Sable throw and taking a ride on my morning stiffy. She's glorious in the fur with her bright red hair waving and shaking in the morning sunlight over top of me. Her sliding back and forth on top of me has me giving up my morning cum load into her quickly.

Gina knows she owns me now with her slight smirking smile. Her eyes soon bug out with a big orgasm she's been working on and I give up another huge load of cum to her demands. I've never had such powerful climaxes myself. She knows this with my loud moaning and my humping up to her wonderful body.

"For your first time you sure are THE most artful lover ever Gina!"

Her tight grip tightens more on my cock as she grips her tits in the fur, tossing her head all about in her ecstasy. It's the most incredible sight and experience ever.

"My god Fred! I can't believe sex is this incredible!"

Fred is totally MINE this morning. His cock deep in me is such a wonderful feeling as I'm flooded once again with his warmth. Just sliding back and forth on his hips is all I need to do and I have him under my total control. I know he loves it. The sweet grin on his face when I grip my tits with the fur. It's like a pull chain to my vagina. It tightens even more around his stiff tool in me and I can feel his cream rising and pulse deep inside me. I so love this feeling of him filling me with his hot essence. It's glorious! I own Fred! He's MINE! It's wonderful how he groans so wonderfully for me and my ministering to his needs. He needs me badly .. passionately. It's so wonderful to be truly needed and wanted so passionately.

I grip Gina by her hips and roll her over on her face then straddle her hips and glorious butt. I thrust back into her warmth even deeper and rock us to more orgasms. I fur her back and reach under her body, gripping her tits with fur. I squeeze them firmly with the furs her vagina contracts even tighter around my cock. She moans loudly but it's muffled with her face buried in the furs. I hump her ruthlessly with long slow strokes as we orgasm in sync repeatedly. The late morning sun is streaming over her beautiful freckled body between my thighs and I'm struck with her incredible beauty once again.

"MY GOD FRED!!" I moan into the furs. I don't think he hears me I'm so deeply buried in the furs. He's ravaging me in a way I had never thought of but it's so incredible. So totally out of my control ... like the ultimate rape fantasy as he's filling me with his hot cum over and over again and my being ravaged in the softest way imaginable.

After near exhaustion I lay quietly on top of her back and languidly kiss her hair and ear. She whispers softly ...

"Fred ..... think we're in love?"

"For certain and what an odd couple we are at that."

"Am I all the lover you had hoped I'd be?"

"That and much much more."

She snuggles softly into my arms and we nap wrapped in furs. My life long dream come true.

I awake around noon and Fred is still zonked out. Must be the most exercise he's had in awhile. Me too for that matter but I'm thrilled and excited over this new situation I find myself in. Maybe some relief and fulfilment with Fred's sleep as well. He really is mine. Not a wish or fantasy.

How is this going to work? Am I his new wife? If he wants kids I'll be happy to have them. I've been on the pill for awhile just before meeting Fred. Not in anticipation of this with him but I was getting impatient and wanted something with someone even if it was a one time hit. I had enough candidates but couldn't bring myself to tolerate any of them. I'm glad I'm so picky now for sure. There couldn't be a better first time in all of human history.

He must be awake. I feel this hand running up my leg. This is so incredible and I think I like the kept woman option for now.

"I know you know .... you own me."

"Yes dear." I say with the biggest grin I can muster and we gently kiss with his fingers in my pussy.

11

The fine Lynx Fred recently got that fits me on the large side of fit that I wear often now is truly mine. The concert was the first time I wore it. With its thick pelts, huge wing collar and big full sleeves I have discovered I like my furs that way and Fred goes bonkers over me like that. I can easily tell that sort of thing since I started wearing his furs. He nearly drools and gets a big stiffy. Makes me feel so incredibly warm and good inside. Wanted in the most complete sense of the word. Not just because I know I have him by his cock AND mind. His fantasies over me are way beyond the normal nude sex trophy whore. He likes me as much fully dressed in a big fur as in his furry bed nude. I proved that to my satisfaction before we had sex at the concert.

"Let's get you the ultimate furs for you to wear. I want to make sure you are dressed to the max when we go out together. "

"Is that a threat or a promise?" with a coy smile.

"You catch on fast .. just how to push which of my buttons. Besides the Wolf spread is ready and I know you will like that. I sure love hugging you in our furs Gina." as he kisses and gropes me. God I'm lovin' this!

We dress for shopping and I decide to tease him by wearing one of my baby doll dresses wrapped in the mega Lynx to tease the fringes of his fantasies. I want to fulfill his deepest and most secret fantasies while he fills my womb with his hot cum. It's an addiction I don't want to ever rid myself of. I tease him by 'exposing' my girlie dress in fur .. "You like me daddy?"

"Oh shit sweetie!" as he gropes me like a man possessed. Boy did I get that one right!

"Yeah I know big boy. It's THE thing we do now ... right?" rubbing my thigh against his crotch while I kiss him.

His pants are down and he's inside me fucking like crazy against the foyer wall. Shit it's incredible to be so wildly ravaged from just wearing the right thing. I love the power and the passions ... his big cock deep in my pussy giving up his very being to me. The more passionately I kiss him the more he humps and unloads his essence into me.

Fred simply can't keep his hands off me. He gets his too. In fact while we're out shopping we're in the parking garage off in the far corner where I just have to take care of him. He's so hot for me while I'm gripping his cock I suck him off for the first time. I can hardly get my mouth around his big cock! Fred nearly has a heart attack. I love his cum and how I'm able to play his body. His passions for me have no bounds. The freedom it endows me with is incredible.

We spend time in the department store getting me some more wonderful clothes. All kinds of different dresses, slacks and tops I've only dreamed of. The thought of me being his concubine has a real thrill to it. Being naughty has taken over my persona now in ways I would have been totally disgusted by only a few months ago. But then I love him.

We return to the car and put the bags in the back seat. Then we embrace, kissing as we lean against the car. Hardly before I realize it my skirt is up and his cock is buried in my pussy again!. We're wrapped in our furs while fucking soft and slowly. I orgasm as he cums deep into me with the most wonderful naughty feelings I could possibly imagine. I suck him clean and to another ejaculation. Do I own him or what!

We get to the furrier and before I can say Sable Gina is turning and swinging in the most magnificent one I've ever seen. The culmination of my wildest dreams. Only her wings are missing to be my total fur angel. It's a huge hooded rich medium brown Crown Russian Sable the furrier is willing to give me at a deep discount. He knows this is just the beginning and he's made a small fortune off me already. Gina falls in love with several other furs which I get for her of course since I can't refuse her anything. Our Wolf spread is also finished for christening tonight so it's a good thing it's Saturday.

I not only get a Sable few women could ever dream of getting but a wonderful Fitch lined hooded rain coat I know I'll wear often to classes. Also a beautiful hooded Silver Fox to-die-for. Fred is proving much more than his love for me. I'm his angel in fur for certain.

If I didn't have any intellectual aspirations of my own I could live off this worshiping attention alone though I think it is especially because of my intellect that this all works the way it does. Even with all the fur and sex he would get bored quickly. We're both intelligent enough to engage in the most entertaining games. We play well with each other. I hug him especially strong while we're still in the fur shop ....

"Thank you so much Fred. This is so much more than I could ever have dreamed of and so much more than you ever would have to do for me. That is for certain."

"Not only do I love you but you are obviously the fulfillment of all my furry dreams. I don't mean to burden you with this and it's something you can do without any extra effort at all. I just can't help myself but to wrap you in all I find to be sensually and aesthetically beautiful. I don't mean to treat you as an object but in this sense you very much are."

"Do they have lunch at that French restaurant we went to last night?"

"Yeah. It's actually a deal for lunch."

After a wonderful French lunch we rush home with all the wonderful furs and are nude in Sables, wallowing in the most barbaric manner in the huge Wolf spread. Fred screws me silly with the total fulfillment of his furry dreams. I'm so happy to help him realize his dreams while fulfilling dreams I never knew I had.

To be continued...

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers