Always Faithful Ch. 03.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan pulled her half out while kissing. He held her at arm's length to admire her body and stepped further out. "Come to me if you want one last kiss, but then I really must go home." Only slight hesitation before she jumped for that last kiss. Dan extended the kiss, allowing his hands last touches.

Dan drove home with an unexpected, but very satisfied, sexual glow surrounding him. As Dan drove, his wife and her love were relaxing in bed after their third fuck of the night. When Laura presented the zipper on her dress, Greg unfastened it and kept on going. He didn't stop taking clothes of her until Laura wore only her pantyhose. Greg continued his tease; he touched through and under the hard, taut nylon, but he didn't try to take it off. He pushed Laura's hands away when she tried to strip further.

Finally, oh so much tease later finally, Greg ripped the center panel away and drove cock home. Laura's nylon wrapped legs bent over his shoulders, her kicking spurred Greg to fuck harder and deeper. Three days of contact and tease made for a hair trigger. Greg jabbed and thrust; hand under nylon played Laura's clit to bring her along. She was almost with him; Greg knew her body, her reactions. Suddenly he could hold back no longer. He convulsed into his lover.

Laura wanted more; she demanded more. "Keep fucking me you no good bastard. Don't you dare go soft, I need more. Fuck me more." No exhortation stiffened Greg's wilting cock. He finally used his fingers to give his lover a small measure of satisfaction. They lay together quietly recovering strength until Laura ripped the pantyhose from her legs. "Never again, that was a good idea gone bad; never again."

"I don't care how you fuck me, soft or hard, slow or fast. We are going to fuck tonight until we can't fuck any more. When we finish with one round, I am going to suck you hard so we can go again. I've got three good holes and you have one super cock. I'll win in the end, but I want you to wear both of us out trying to prove you can out fuck me. Are you ready?"

"Start sucking, bitch. Get your slutty mouth on my cock and suck it hard. Lick my balls, suck my asshole, and then suck my cock hard for your next fuck. I'm going to make you sing your slut song loud when I fuck my cock in you. My cock will make you sing for mercy, and then you can get me hard again. I want to hear you sing the second verse tonight. Then I will fuck your ass like it has never been fucked before, and after that I will fuck your face until I cum. You are going to get the full slut treatment tonight."

Dan didn't bother to shower away his secretary's scent before getting under the covers. He only thought of Laura briefly to hope she was still getting her Christmas bonus at this hour. Dan slept with a contented smile. As Dan drifted to sleep, Laura had a request of her lover. "Turn the spot lights on and open the drapes. Show the world how you like to fuck my ass. When you are finished with my ass come straight to my mouth, my face; just keep fucking me."

Laura leaned head and shoulders down to the bed bracing for her man. One final request, "Get me red before you fuck me. My whole body wants you this time." Greg warmed her bottom with gusto until both cheeks were indeed quite red. Laura yelped and moaned as she took his blows, and then "Aaaaiiieeee, yesss!" Greg drove his cock full in without warning; he held deep with rocking motions to stretch Laura's asshole.

"There are three loads in your swollen pussy; imagine how long it will take for me to build another load. You ass will pay." SLAP, Greg finished his whispered thought with a cracking hand hard on Laura's right cheek. Cock demanded as it fucked ass. Greg loved fucking his lady just like this, hard, strong, forceful into Laura's ass. He loved that she loved being fucked hard for his pleasure. Tonight was a night to sing the song of sex loudly.

"More, I want more, fuck my ass more; fuck me harder."

Cock fucked ass; hands slapped and pinched everywhere. Hands each found rungs in front to grip that cock could fuck harder and deeper into ass. First hands gripped tit flesh and squeezed tight until Laura screamed a hurt of sexual joy. Cock continued to pound ass. Hands found a new grip on cunt lips; they held tight and pulled lips open. Laura's head snapped up, and her ass slammed back to get cock deeper.

Finally the assault exhausted both. Greg pressed Laura into the mattress with the full weight of his body and spewed his fourth orgasm deep in her colon. They stayed coupled and exhausted, breathing hard. They needed rest before either could face what would be their final performance of the evening.

Laura walked slowly, gingerly, to the door Sunday afternoon. Every part of her body throbbed from the sexed excitement of last night and this morning. She hadn't been able to speak this morning when Greg kissed her eyelids open. She was sure her anus was permanently stretched. Cunt lips her lover tried to tear off last night were now swollen shut holding back two additional deposits of essence. The doorknob turned freely and she was home once again. A neighbor called a greeting and Laura waved in response before entering to find her husband.

Both were tired but happy in an afterglow of their respective company parties. Laura saw Dan still in his pajamas. "Baby, that looks like an excellent way to spend the day. Let me get into something comfy, and we can be lazy the rest of the day." Dan wondered about her voice, but discovered the reason as they relaxed and talked about their parties and after parties. Laura described in detail the evidence Dan would find when they finally went to their bedroom for sex and sleep.

> > > - - < < <

"Baby, you have outdone yourself. I don't think our living room has ever looked this festive for Christmas. You should spend more time with your artist friends and then decorate our whole house." Laura earned a kiss and thank you for the compliment. "I asked Artsy to come round seven, what did you tell Greg?"

"Not a time, I just said casual and early evening. If my homing intuition doesn't detect him when Artsy shows up; I will call."

Shortly before eight o'clock an unlikely quartet drank a toast to the holiday season in Dan and Laura's little used living room. "We may begin to use this room more for day-to-day living after unveiling this Christmas gift to the house, to my lovely wife Laura, and to myself. LeeAnne, would you like to open this special gift since you have done the wrapping?" Artsy had made two trips with Dan to his home with sketchbook and tape measure preparing for the installation of Laura's portrait. Yesterday, she and the gallery technician spent the afternoon hanging, lighting and finally draping Laura's portrait.

She fiddled with the drape material, turned on the spotlights and then stepped away giving a sweep of arm as presenting gesture. "Portrait has a commitment in Europe this month; he should be here for this special presentation." Dan began a soft round of applause that all joined. Laura's lighted image seem to leap from the wall and the divan on which she posed. She looked like a sensual tigress about to devour an obviously male prey. Some classic nude paintings have a pastoral air to them; some have a seductive boudoir quality. Portrait had drawn pure, raw, sensual sexuality out of Laura and rendered it on canvas.

Laura's pose held no hint of coy. Both legs stretched out on the divan with her left leg lower and leading. Her right hip and leg rolled out leaving her cleft clearly open. All could see how Portrait painted swollen labia in intimate detail. Arms did not hint at covering breasts; the right was reaching to clutch and draw a lover close. Laura nipples looked clearly aroused; Dan and Greg both knew them excited as they showed.

For all the sensual detail Portrait used to display Laura's body, he found her sexual essence in her painted face. The eyes somehow looked threatening and inviting. Her lips were painted blood red, maybe whore's red; lips that could kiss or kill with equal pleasure. Laura's sexual portrait showed her head leaning forward along the axis of her extended right arm, drawing the audience closer. The face immediately captivated everyone leaving details of the intimate parts for later discovery.

Laura was first to speak, "Wow! Is that really me?" Both Dan and Greg expressed similar I've seen that look comments.

Artsy had the most perceptive reaction, "Trust the artist's eye. We look for something that calls to our soul for expression. Portrait found it in you. He is very talented."

"I talked with him before he left for Europe, we will have a formal presentation party in about a month; the 23rd of January."

"Baby, do we have any champagne chilled?"

"Yes, I bought some Piper."

"That will do." Dan asked Artsy to accompany him to the bar.

Dan returned with more than champagne. Artsy carried another wrapped painting, this one with a Christmas bow decoration. Dan made another toast, "To the artist and his amazing model, Portrait and Laura." All drank supporting the compliment, and Dan added, "Merry Christmas Greg." Artsy handed over the painting she carried, now unwrapped. It was another of Laura, a slightly different pose, and the platform Laura appeared to present was more bed like. If possible, Laura appeared even more blatantly sexual in this painting. She was beckoning a lover come, come to me for sex play now.

"Artsy will install it in your home, just work out the details on timing."

"I don't know what to say, thank you seems so insufficient. I will have to make a Laura display and include some of the best of the pictures I have taken. They will pale next to this." They all exchanged other gifts, and had one more glass of champagne before finishing the evening in the den with brandy around the fireplace.

Toward eleven, Dan offered to drive Artsy home. "I won't be too long Baby; Greg, would you keep Laura company until I get back."

Forty minutes later Dan returned; they bid Greg a Merry Christmas and good night. Dan watched his wife give her lover an almost demure hug and kiss on the cheek goodbye. "Not much of a kiss for your lover considering it's Christmas Eve."

"I'm saving my special Christmas kiss for you, Baby." Laura's Christmas kiss with her husband was fiercely passionate and open mouthed. Their tongues clashed and tantalized each other. Laura drew Dan in, and he found the special flavor.

"Did Greg leave any other gift?"

"No, I didn't want you walking in on us fucking. I took him in the living room and got on my knees in front of my portrait. Merry Christmas, Baby."

> > > - - < < <