All Comments on 'Amalie Ch. 02'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ooohlala...

What a wonzerful storriee! Merci beaucoup, M'sieur Cromagnoonnn!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

What a beautiful story. Five for sure.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 10 years ago
How wonderful . . .

to find a writer on Lit who knows the difference between discrete and discreet!

This is a delicious tale, but to give it what it deserves you should flesh it out a little and avail yourself of a really good editor--not just one who knows how to spell but who can show you where to punch this up a bit, what to spell out in detail and what to leave to the reader's imagination. This is a good vehicle, and given the proper treatment it would make a great short novel. If you were to take it all the way you'd benefit so much from the experience that you'd never look back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ok..

What A lousey horrid pile of shit,, asking A married women to divorce her husband and come with me,, yeah right..

What the fuck ever,,, gave it an ace as what it deserves wasnt available,, that would be minus 5

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
tsk, tsk...

Poor little anonnoyingmousies, the author holds up a mirror to their beady-little eyes and quivering snouts, displaying their pathetic lives and they have their usual adolescent rants bewailing women.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
No this one was the exception that makes the rule -

They found their way to truth and life - she was - by no means - a good wife - nor was she any different than her mother nor any more dishonest it seems - so there were no real secrets. The husband was doing his thing while she did hers - open marriage is different than a cheating marriage - for those in it anyway.

Has he claimed her - all of her ?? who knows - he seems to have -

Good luck to them -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
boring as hell

why write in pigeon English...totally ruined it...so gave up part way through.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1289 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Amalie Previous Part
Amalie Series Info