Amalie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The love that we shared that night, which we gave and received in equal measure, was the most fundamentally profound experience I have ever had. Each caress, each kiss, each word spoken in love carried us to the moment when my cock entered into that sublime world of her pussy and partook of every nuance of shared love and affection, that it transported us to our shared climax, several times.

The major difference from our first encounter was that, even though we came more times that night than on the first night, because it wasn't the frenetic athletic sex we had experienced, we were not exhausted by it. The doubts I had on that first night had all been answered.

I left a tearful Amalie at the airport with the promise that I would contact her every day. We would use our computers and phone cams so that we would not only hear each other, but see each other.

A month after leaving her I spoke to an excited Amalie. "My Cherie, I 'ave good news for you, for us. I will not tell you now for I will be with you in two days. I will tell you all zen. I love you very much my Cheri." She gave me her flight number and arrival time.

It was the most agonising two days of my entire life. I couldn't wait to hear her news. That it was good news was obvious from her words and the tone of her voice, but what it was eluded me.

I booked a hire car for the occasion for a couple of very good reasons, they have priority parking access at the terminal, I wouldn't have to drive so could concentrate on Amalie, and it sounded as if she might need some help with her luggage. I stood next to the chauffeur at the International Arrivals watching the passengers come through from Customs, and then I saw her, mere seconds before she saw me. "Cheri!" It was a shriek of pure joy, her luggage trolley was forgotten as she launched herself at me across the concourse. Her arms were thrown around my neck and her kisses covered my face. The enthusiasm of her joy in seeing me brought the whole concourse to a halt. Some of the crowd looked on with envy at our joy, others were swept up by it and greeted each other with more enthusiasm than planned.

There were even some of the crowd taking photographs of us, one, a Paparazzo as it turned out, thought that there could be a story in it so he asked us for details.

"I 'ave flown from Paree to be wiz the man I love, the man I am to marry, zat is all!" We did not oblige his request for our names.

Meanwhile our chauffeur had collected Amalie's trolley and was waiting for us. "If you wait just here I will bring the car up." As we stood at the kerb waiting we were the centre of attention from the emerging passengers and the people who met them. There were nudges and whispered comments, sly glances from men checking Amalie out, jealous glances from men checking Amalie out. We were glad of the arrival of our car and the safety of the back seat.

"I gather that you two are glad to see each other."

"You gather correctly."

"I'll not intrude on your moment. Carry on."

"Sank you M'sieur." Amalie said as she came into my arms. Our next conscious moment was when the car pulled up outside my apartment building. The driver carried the cases up for us and received a generous tip for his troubles.

"Tell me, what is your good news?" I asked my love between kisses.

"Cherie, I am free!"

"What do you mean? No, it can't be!"

"It is true Cheri! Two weeks ago I receive a letter from a lawyer telling me that Jean-Claude wishes for the divorce. 'E 'as met a woman who is 'aving 'is baby. He wants to marry 'er, so 'e ask me for divorce. I sign the paper and 'e goes to zis place where these things 'appen quickly, and three days ago I am a free woman. We can marry straight away. Is good news oui?"

"Is very good news, oui!" I picked her up and spun around the room with my Darling's lips pressed hard against mine.

I will not describe our lovemaking that night, it is our secret. Suffice it to say it was superior in every way to anything we had experienced previously.

I sold my apartment and Amalie sold the house in Paris that she gained from her divorce. We bought a large farmhouse, beside a canal in the South of France, that we converted into a Bed & Breakfast with a restaurant attached. Amalie is fast gaining a reputation among locals and tourists alike, for her culinary skills and she is teaching these to her successor. It was inevitable that our love making should produce results and we are to be blessed with a child in a month.

I must go, Amalie has just walked by, and there is nothing more sensual to me than the sight of my wife and child, walking naked across the room. I gotta go, 'bye.

12