Amateur Dramatics Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

And as Danny's second orgasm inside ten minutes anointed my body with sprays of his hot white cum so I shivered hard for the last time and drove my cock as deeply into his body as I could.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" I cried as my penis splashed what felt like a bucketful of cum into his bowels, "Ooooooh! Yeahhhhhhh!"

Another eruption took my breath away and made Danny open his eyes as my cum spread its warmth inside him; another eruption followed but eventually my reservoir was emptied and I found myself sagging, all my muscles going limp as Danny came to rest on top of me.

The only muscle that seemed to still be working was my penis, trapped contentedly inside his hole, bathing in a warm bath of his own making and twitching occasionally.

Danny's arse was also twitching, spasmodically squeezing my cock as if to wake him up again, but he was content – for now at any rate!

His cum was cooling on my chest and abdomen and I ran my fingers through it, tasting a bit and offering some of the slippery sticky stuff to Danny, whose tongue quickly gathered up the offerings and for a while we just played with his spunk as we got our breath and strength back.

Eventually Danny looked up at me.

"You're definitely good Chris," he said, his arse squeezing me once more, "And how much did you pump up me – I'm filled!"

I laughed, not entirely sure that I'd produced as much cum as Danny had done but at least happy that Danny had enjoyed our fuck.

"You're nice too," I said, "Not too heavy on me and you move your arse so well – so sexy! You'd make a lovely jockey!"

"How about a shower though," said Danny as he ran his own hands over my chest, spreading his drying cum even further, "I know I need one."

"Together?" I asked and Danny nodded.

"Walk in shower in these places," he said, "One of the other things that attracted me to the flat."

He lifted his body from me, my cock sliding slowly from his arsehole, followed by a stream of cum that dribbled down over my now relaxed penis, before he clamped his hand over his hole and climbed off the bed.

I followed him to the bathroom and within minutes although we'd been able to remove the dirt and sweaty stink, there was one thing we hadn't been able to get rid of – his erection!

Poor Danny was that excited to be having such a wild evening that he was riding on a wave of hormones and emotions that kept his long penis very, very stiff. Mine, by comparison kept rising and falling according to the degree of contact in the shower, testament to the fact that I'd enjoyed a lengthy dalliance with Paula less than a week ago and had eased my own tension several times in the past few days too.

And so it was that each time I moved in front of Danny, so his penis would brush against me and Danny would groan with pent up pressure, until finally I gave in to him.

"Come on then," I said, giving his cock a quick rub and pushing my arse at him, "I know you're desperate!"

"Not desperate Chris, just plain bloody horny – you just excite me," he said as his penis nuzzled stiffly between my cheeks.

"Use some suds will you," I asked, "Get some gel and make yourself soapy; I don't want to be sore."

It took very little time before Danny had turned a squirt of gel soap into a large handful of slippery suds which he applied to my arse, the suds soon filling my crack and covering his penis too.

"That's better," I said as I wriggled my arse around to get his penis into the right position, "Take it easy though."

"Course I will," said Danny, "But I won't be able to help it once I'm inside – I just know I'll have to cum quickly!"

"Get him in first," I said as I reached behind me to guide him, only to find Danny's own hand doing the same job, so together we aimed his knob at my soapy hole and Danny pushed his pelvis forwards.

I felt myself being pushed to the side of the shower so I held my ground and pushed back, doing my best to open my anus for his cock; then Danny groaned and seconds later I did too as he slid inside.

"Whoa!" I said, relieved that entry had been achieved without much pain, "Hold still for a bit, then you can fuck!"

Danny's body was now close up behind mine and he leaned against my back while holding his penis just inside my hole and by twisting my neck we were able to kiss, our tongues twining together. I felt Danny's penis shaking with eagerness and not wishing to deprive him of his fuck any longer, I put my hands behind me and around his hips and pulled him to me.

"Yeahhhhh," groaned Danny as his penis sank into me to the hilt, "Ooooooohhh! Lovely!"

And I too was enjoying the feeling of being filled, filled with a long hard slippery pulsating penis that was probing well up inside me.

"That's good," I said, "Fuck, you're big....way up in me!"

"Don't know how you can take me all," said Danny as his penis began to slide in and out, "Not everyone can."

"Don't know either," I replied, "But so what – it fits somehow!"

Danny was now getting moving, his hips pumping his penis more quickly, more powerfully, more penetratingly into my anus; he was starting to lose control already!

"You're not going to last long at that rate!" I said as I pushed back at him, "You want to cum quickly do you?"

"Can't help it!" moaned Danny, his hips now almost vibrating with lust, "Needed this, needed you so much!"

"Cum when you're ready," I said, rubbing my own erection, "Just let it go!"

"Won't be able to stop it!" groaned Danny, "I'm not far off even now....."

"Come on then – go for it!" I said, "A nice quickie before the water gets cold!"

We weren't five minutes into our fuck when Danny's thrusting became erratic, a sure sign that his orgasm was close. He was panting wildly too and his hands were wandering all over my body; even his mouth was searching for mine, which I quickly offered. But kissing in those conditions and when in the throes of an orgasm is far from easy and soon our lips parted, also allowing us both to take in urgently needed breaths.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh God!" moaned Danny, his penis pushing hard inside me, "Here it comes!"

"Yeah, yeah!" I cried, "Fill me up; fuck me Danny!"

There was a moment or two of silence, broken only by the hissing of the shower and our rapid breathing before Danny grunted deeply, a sound that seemed almost alien from such a feminine body.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh!" he moaned, "Cummmmmming!"

His body jerked hard and his penis seemed to swell inside me as it began to unload an exuberant blast of hot cum into my bowels. That one jet of cum seemed to fill me and then I lost count of the number of eruptions but Danny seemed to go on twitching and pumping for ages before his body relaxed and he was able to breathe properly again.

"Oh Chris, I needed that!" he said, "That felt so good, just right to round off the evening – I'll sleep well tonight!"

"Hope so," I replied, squeezing his slowly deflating penis with my sphincter muscles, "You'll be refreshed and ready for another round tomorrow!"

I felt Danny's body jerk as I spoke and his penis stiffened a bit although it relaxed once more as I turned and smiled at him.

"Joking!" I said, "Got work to do, I'll be up-country somewhere for the next week unfortunately."

"Shame!" he said, "I could soon get used to your company and your body and your cock!"

Slowly he removed his penis from my hole and with a last rinse over we turned the shower off and soon we were busy drying each other, although it soon became apparent that our two cocks were both quite capable of further action!

But time was getting on and work did indeed call, so I dressed and eventually left Danny, once again looking more like Andrea in his soft blue bed attire.

A last long kiss goodbye and I was off, back to the theatre car park and my car and I was home and in bed inside half an hour.

In bed alone but with many a happy memory sending sensory waves through my body. Forget counting sheep, having a good fuck was far more conducive to a good night's sleep!

Work got in the way for a while; I was in the middle of a new determined thrust to promote a new range of products the company had developed and even solitary work-outs with my cock were forgotten – well, almost!

Oh yes, there was still the local theatre production to deal with but by the time we'd done our evening performance and had a few drinks....all on top of a hard day's work, I was worn down and simply had to cry off from any action with Danny, or with anyone else for that matter.

We did manage a few comparatively brief encounters but our time together was all too short really.

But some three weeks later the company thrust had died down; sales targets had been exceeded and I had less pressure on me, so I was able to return to my more routine journey plan.

The theatre production was going very well too; so much so that it too had become almost routine and no longer taxed my brain as I tried to exude the somewhat pompous air of the manager of the hotel.

Finally the last night came but I was sadly disappointed that the customary end of season party was no more than a feeble social get-together; just a drink or two afterwards. Totally boring, especially when Danny apologised and cried off early with a bit of a virus, leaving me to contend with the old farts and other less interesting actors.

I was home no more than an hour after the last performance ended, only realising when I got home that I was still in full costume. The wardrobe manager would moan when I returned the clothes – so let him!

I moped at home that weekend until the phone rang – it was Paula!

With gushing words we expressed our sadness at being apart and our wish that we could be together and our longing for each other, until Paula mentioned the theatre – the Throbwood Theatre, that is.

"Last night next Friday," she said, "You coming up to our party?"

Quickly I consulted my work diary and to my great pleasure I realised that it would only take a small adjustment to my schedule and I could indeed be there – and could obviously also stay the weekend, if Paula could accommodate me.

Of course she could – she was ecstatic!

"Oh wow!" she screamed, "Oh that's brilliant! Oh I can't wait, oh God, I've gone all hard already!"

We chuckled together as I told her that I was hard too; at least we wouldn't have to waste an evening getting to know each other this time round!

Paula and I had spoken about once a week on the phone and we'd both enjoyed some phone sex as we told each other of our exploits; mine with Danny and hers with a guy called Barry and she said I'd probably meet him at the party but I wasn't up-to-date with her play, having been too busy with mine.

"So how did your play go then?" I asked, eager to crow about the success of ours and Paula filled me in – they too had been rated something of a hit by the local critics.

They too had done a period murder mystery, albeit with a twist; Agatha Christie had a lot to answer for, getting half the population hooked on her stories!

But Paula refused to tell me what her role had been; it would be a surprise for me, she said, although she did say that it had been another very, very bawdy play!

And so the date was booked; I'd ensure that I'd be there in time to watch the last production and then to join in with the party and with that and a few pleasantries we rang off, me now feeling far brighter than I had.

Friday rolled around eventually and I found myself driving off to Throbwood, cheerfully motoring along with the radio on and actually looking forward to a day's work. My work had become somewhat repetitive these days and I really needed a change......

With typical bloody-mindedness my last call turned out to be a new prospect and one who also turned out to be very interested in our company's products – and so what should have been a half hour meeting became a three hour job instead.

Ok – my boss was going to be very pleased since I'd just landed a considerable contract, but I wasn't pleased as I was now going to miss the last performance of the Throbwood Thespian's season and now I'd have no idea who was who.

Finally I was able to say goodbye, put away my catalogues, order forms and other paperwork and turn off my work-person....and from now I was just me, out on my own!

Not quite knowing how to proceed now, I hunted down a small bed and breakfast place not all that far from the theatre, so that at least I'd have a base for the night. There I managed to persuade them to provide me with a much needed evening meal and apologised to them as I explained that I'd be dressing in costume – yes, I'd brought along my 'manager's outfit' and some stage make-up which I soon made use of.

Fortunately the B & B proprietors had heard of the amateur theatre efforts and so weren't shocked to see me once I was all dolled up; in fact they were quite impressed. I'd got some raised shoes so I was taller now; some grey tint for my hair, some facial wrinkles (which I was now quite adept at applying) and some extensions for my moustache to make it more in keeping with the period – I actually looked quite dapper, they said.

So, something like ten minutes after the street party should have started I headed out, my somewhat out-of-place figure hardly noticed now in the gathering evening dusk and soon I could again hear the festivities up ahead.

And eventually, as I peeped round a corner, there it was; almost entirely as it had been two years ago – the same old banner, now a little chewed at the corners but still proudly proclaiming:

"The Throbwood Thespian Theatre; End of Production Street Party"

There were the same tables and chairs but now a new sign also said "Adults Only" – so I guessed that times had moved on and wickedness had indeed moved onto the stage! I chuckled as I remembered the last discussion I'd had on the subject.

I was about to step out into the street when a hand grasped my arm and when I looked I found that attached to it was a burly policeman who gave every indication that he was somewhat displeased to see me.

"What's this then, a peeping Tom?" he said seriously, "I think you'd better come along with me sir."

"But....but....!" I cried, "I'm not doing anything!"

"That's what you say sir, but I can't take any chances, can I?" he said and with that he whirled me around and I suddenly found my hands locked together behind my back.

"Ahhhhh!" I cried, "What the hell did you do that for?"

"We've had reports of some strange people hanging around; you might be one of them, so until we can clear that up, you're coming with me," he said, grasping my arm firmly and propelling me down the road.

I was about to struggle and kick up a fuss when I realised that he was guiding me down the road where the party was being held. I immediately realised that this person was therefore probably still play-acting, so I relaxed and just let things happen until finally we arrived where chairs and benches had been set up to create the appearance of a small courtroom; and there on a massive plush armchair was the judge, all bewigged and looking entirely grumpy.

'Ha ha, I was going to have to do some forfeit as a visitor,' I thought cheerfully enough.

One of the other players approached my constable and after a brief discussion I was led to a chair in the centre of the 'court' where I was told to sit; no easy thing when your arms are tied behind you actually.

The judge appeared to be busy with some paperwork which allowed me time to look around and to get my bearings; only to see, to my surprise, that the court workers were all young women and that they all displayed their breasts, right down to their nipples. One or two brown aureoles could even be seen, such was the extent of the flesh on display.....and then I also noticed that all the men were wearing skin-tight black leggings or trousers that left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

My mouth fell open at this display of something approaching obscenity but I was well impressed by the size of some of the male and the female 'props' on display!

Then one of the court ushers came up to me and asked me my name and as she bent over so an entire breast fell out from its platform and hung enticingly before me; a pretty plump brownish nipple almost nodding at me. I'd have grabbed it if my hands hadn't been tied!

"Oh oooops!" she said, chuckling merrily, "That's not supposed to happen! Well, not all the time anyway!"

I gave her my stage name – I might as well keep the charade going and I waited as she scooped her breast back into place and then tottered off to the judge, who listened and then looked at me over his half-glasses.

"Will the defendant please stand up," one of the court orderlies suddenly said and I felt myself being helped up by arms behind me.

"You say your name is Oliver Lord and that you are the Manager of The Queen's Hotel, is that correct?" said the judge, his powdered wig making him look extremely serious and I nodded. I was impressed by the way they were continuing their performance and acting off-stage.

"Yes sir, that's right, I am," I replied in my rather pompous voice.

"My constable informs the court that you were apprehended a little while ago, sneaking around the corner in the manner of someone about to commit a crime, were you not?" he continued.

"But...but...your Honour," I blustered, going quite red and suddenly feeling that all was not well, "I'd just arrived and I wondered what was going on."

"So why were you hiding?" he said, "And there is no such person as you claim to be nor is there a place named The Queen's Hotel; not here anyway."

Then he turned to one of the others near to him, "Quite honestly I don't believe him at all and I don't have time for long discussions today."

He turned back to me.

"Guilty!" he said, "Guilty of loitering. Take him away."

My mouth fell open once again as I was dragged from my chair and propelled down the road a bit further.....and into a small courtyard just off the road.

And there in the courtyard was a set of old-fashioned stand-up stocks; two pillars and a split cross-bar with holes for a neck and two arms in it.

"We've got a prisoner!" called out the person who was ushering me along; the policeman who'd 'nicked' me.

Seconds later a gag was thrust into my mouth and I felt hands all over me quickly divesting me of my clothes.....right down to my boots!

And as all that was happening, more hands were pulling me into place; I felt the chilly wooded bar close over my neck and a metallic clunk as a heavy pin or something dropped into place.

There was very little I could do; I couldn't say anything and it was all I could do to breathe so I saved my energy as I awaited my fate with my eyes closed; standing there completely naked!

'Oh fuck, what's it going to be? Rotten tomatoes? Eggs?' I wondered; then suddenly the place was lit by bright flashes and I opened my eyes.

They'd only set up a camera; a very modern one at that, and were now taking pictures of me and my naked body.....and then I discovered where the low-cut costumes came in as two delectable ladies approached me, each scooping out their breasts as they dropped to their knees right beside me.

I couldn't believe what was happening – it was all too much for my mind to comprehend at present and even my penis, usually one to quickly get excited by the show of flesh, refused to accept the situation and remained stubbornly limp.

The girls, sent to me to get my 'reaction' to their exposed mammaries, remained in position for a while as numerous photos were taken before they rose and tidied away their wares – and then two young men approached me instead.

But by now I was beginning to understand the situation and I was becoming more composed and less frightened and even my cock now told me that he wished he'd shown more interest!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers