Amateur Dramatics Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"Fuckin' hell!" I exclaimed, "He's bloody long, I know that much – you'd better be gentle with that if you ever get it up me!"

"So it'll be ok?" asked Barry, his eyes smiling, "You can take me?"

"I think I've had bigger butt plugs up me," I said, "But never a live one like yours. It'll hurt, but it'll be fun trying I reckon. I think I'd better have some more to drink!"

Inside me my subconscious mind was asking why on earth my mouth had spouted off; why hadn't I just said no? But the adventurous side of me was urging me on; this was a challenge that simply had to be taken up.

"Wowee!" exclaimed Barry in his excitement, "You're so brave!"

And meanwhile, down in his trousers, things were stirring; my hand could feel pulses of energy running through his cock as I touched it and the bloody thing seemed to be getting bigger all the time. It was certainly beginning to get stiff and I removed my hand for fear of making it even larger! I stood back a bit once I'd done up his zip and now his cock was all too evident, hanging down almost to his knee and stretching the material and Barry hurriedly moved closer to me again.

"Keep me hidden," he said, "Don't want to get mobbed!"

"Shall we go then?" asked Paula, finding her voice, "Anyone ready?"

Barry growled; "I am!" he said.

"I know that!" said Paula, "You're always ready; how about you Chris?"

"Another drink please," I said, downing my glass of whatever it was, "I might need a bit more Dutch courage."

We stood there while I gulped not one but two more glasses of a rather potent punch and I could feel its effects soothingly numbing parts of me as it moved through me, then I looked up and smiled.

"Ok – I'm ready!" I said, already feeling the effects of the extra alcohol, "Let's go and get naked!"

With Barry just behind us, hiding his growth in my flowing kaftan we moved off down the road until with a happy cry, Paula rushed from my side to embrace a couple who were coming towards us.

"Sam, Tony – how wonderful!" she screamed, "So good to see you – where have you been?"

Gleefully I was introduced to Tony who had now moved on to direct plays professionally. Then Sam and I greeted each other warmly, he too having moved on, from amateur dramatics to the catwalk; from male to female. Sam made life easier for us to understand him when he told us that now that he was effectively a woman he was still going to be called Sam, short now of course for Samantha and as they all knew Barry the meeting was convivial and happy.

That was until Paula whispered something in Sam's ear that was, upon which Sam's face lit up!

"Really!" he exclaimed, "Oh God – we can't miss that, can we Tony!"

Another whispered conversation and then it was Tony's turn to glow, his eyes glancing downwards to both our groins, Barry and I both turning pink as we blushed.

"Is he really going to fuck you Chris? Can we join you? Can we watch too?" asked Sam with Tony nodding alongside him and Paula was quick to invite them, for all the world as if she was selling tickets to a major event!

But by now the alcohol had reached all parts of me and I just didn't care; all I could do was grin stupidly and nod happily as we now made a group and headed off to Paula's place.

We were quite a crowd in Paula's lounge and although Sam and Tony fitted together into one big armchair, I wasn't certain how Paula, Barry and I were to arrange ourselves but eventually Paula and I sat on the settee while Barry placed some pillows on the floor and sat between us, each of us with a drink.

We chatted but even through the alcoholic haze I could tell that we were just waiting for someone to make the right move or to say something, so I took the bull by the horns.

"Hey everybody," I said, "Since it seems that I'm going to be the centre of attention, how about we get things set up so let's clear the room so we can all get to work, shall we?"

Sam and Tony leapt up and between us we shifted the tables and ornaments and stuff out of the way until the centre of the room was an arena.

Paula meanwhile departed and soon returned with a pile of pillows and cushions; always useful props if nothing else. And Sam also popped off to return carrying the more useful props; a tube of lubricating gel and some towels!

I stood there looking at the scene and at last I felt composed and relaxed; all I now needed was the players so I called Tony and Sam to come and join me in stripping off.

"Be my guest!" said Tony as he pushed Sam towards me and Sam smiled as she let me start to remove her clothes.

Her outfit was fairly androgynous and yet erotic but it was clothing that soon seemed to fall off her, leaving her in just her bra and skimpy knickers – I could hardly wait to remove them!

I stood before her, my penis throbbingly hard inside my kaftan as I reached around her and undid her bra. Moments later it was discarded and there before me was a most beautiful pair of breasts, as genuine as anything.

"All done with hormones," said Sam, shaking her breasts at me, "Any good?"

"Even better than when I last met them," I said as I put my hands over them.

Then I almost growled with pleasure as I moved in and sucked one warm rubbery pink nipple into my mouth and Sam made a very feminine groan of pleasure as I got to work.

And speaking of getting to work, I suddenly realised that someone was getting to work on my cock – two hands were holding him as Tony now stood behind me and it was my turn to groan with pleasure.

Once I'd turned each of Sam's nipples to stone I moved down, bending as I did so to reach and to remove her knickers and this time, instead of a six inch cock springing out, a pretty little pussy was revealed!

"Bloody hell," I exclaimed, "You've changed a bit!"

Sam laughed madly as he explained that he'd had surgery almost a year before and that he was now completely and entirely finished with being a man; he was now definitely a her – and a damn good looking one too, I thought.

In my somewhat befuddled state I hadn't taken much notice of whatever Tony was doing but now, as I bent over and licked Sam's new pussy I felt my kaftan being lifted from behind and suddenly something warm and hard pushed up against me. Automatically I pushed back at it – realising almost at once that it must be Tony's cock! And not only was it Tony's cock but he was doing his best to push it up inside me.

Then I felt something wet land on my arse; then the cock slid around in it and returned to my hole, where it now attempted entry again and more slippery now, it slid slowly and gently inside me.

"Ooooh Chris, that's a nice arse; you're lovely and tight!" said Tony as he began to thrust his cock up me, "Didn't expect this tonight!"

"Nor did I!" I exclaimed, "Not that I'm complaining!"

Tony continued to thrust away for a while, working up a good head of steam before he spoke again.

"Are you really going to take Barry's cock?" he asked and as I continued to lick Sam's new clit I hummed my affirmation.

"I'll try," I said eventually, "I'll give it a try."

"Oh well, you need stretching a bit more then!" he said as he continued to work his cock in me, "I think Paula should have you next – then Barry!"

'Oh wonderful' I thought, 'Just let everyone use me!'

But then I realised that I'd been waiting for Paula to fuck me for ages and now I could hardly wait for Tony to finish. I began to squeeze and suck at his cock with my hole, pushing my arse at him rhythmically to encourage him to cum.

And he was getting there; his thrusts were becoming uneven and ragged just like his breathing; his hands were holding my hips firmly as his thrusts came faster and faster until with one last heave he grunted and unloaded.

"Oooooooohhhh Godddddd yeahhhhhhh!" he cried and his warm spunk began spraying into my rectum.

"Uuuuuugh!" he groaned as another spasm sent more cum into my body.....and then he was silent as the last few smaller spasms emptied his spunk into me.

I wriggled my arse around, enjoying the feeling of his cum-soaked cock now sloshing around up in my hole until I realised that I was getting quite hot under my heavy kaftan, so I simply lifted if off and cast it away, to now stand as naked as Tony and Sam were. The only differences were that Sam had no penis now and Tony's was becoming quiescent inside me.....but my cock still stood proud and eager before me.

A small round of clapping erupted from Paula and Barry; then they too stood up and began discarding their clothes and shortly thereafter I was presented with the sight of Paula's magnificent mammaries, her curvy hips, her soft tanned skin, her sweet little tummy.....and her gorgeous seven inch penis!

I blew her a kiss as she advanced towards me and Sam stepped aside as Paula's penis fitted nicely into my mouth. Somehow she tasted nicer than any other cock I'd ever tried and she even smelled better too; this girl was so completely desirable to me.

I let her push her penis between my welcoming lips until she reached the back of my mouth, then she withdrew slowly, to let me savour the feel of her cock and to let her enjoy my ministrations.

But she wasn't here just for me to suck; she was all ready to fuck me with her strong erection and soon she moved away and disappeared behind me.

"Get yourself comfy Chris," she said but that was easier said than done with Tony's penis still buried inside me!

More than that, it was getting stiff again and I was loathe to let it go.....but I had to and Tony slowly slid it out of me, allowing me to fall to my hands and knees, my arse at the ready.

"Ready for me now Chris," said Paula as she moved up close behind me.

She leaned over me, her delicious nipples rubbing over my back as she did so.

"Quick and hard, my darling man," she said, "I want to cum soon – and I don't want to wear you out before Barry has a go!"

"Don't know whether to say thanks or what!" I replied but any further words were cut off as Paula's penis met my anus and began to push at me.

Well lubricated and already stretched, my hole easily allowed Paula to slide inside and a few moments later I felt her warm thighs against my buttocks as she buried her cock deep inside me. She remained still for a few moments as we both made ourselves comfy and then she began to move; very smoothly sliding in and out, so smoothly that there was almost no friction and I found myself physically having to remember to squeeze my hole around her to get any proper feeling,

But as her tempo increased, so did the sensations, both inside my hole and in my own penis; her movement was brushing my prostate, sending thrills through me every so often.

"You ok?" she asked between pants, "Not too hard?"

"No problem Paula," I replied, "I'm fine; I can take you!"

"What about Barry though?" she asked, "He's all ready for you!"

Oh fuck – there he was at the edge of my vision, pumping both hands up and down his massive drooping horse cock and I swear I'd seen horses with bigger ones!

It was so long that gravity obviously prevented it from standing upright, but it was equally obviously very stiff, nevertheless.

His cock was cut and somehow that just seemed to make it look even larger; his knob neared the size of a tennis ball, I reckoned and I simply had to tear my eyes away before I lost my nerve.

Back down at my rear end Paula was working hard, slamming her penis into me, smashing her hips against my buttocks as she headed towards her orgasm. Her efforts were making me sweat now and I too was panting now as I responded to her thrusts with parries of my own and muscular spasms to grip her cock.

And it was all working fine – Paula was getting there......

"Getting close Chris," she said, her thrusts become uneven, "Closer, closer.....!"

"Let it go love!" I said, "Fill me up – let me have your spunk; I want it all."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," grunted Paula with each thrust as she approached her climax, "Nearly, nearly, almost there, almost.....ahhhhhh yeah, cummmming!"

A last violent flurry of thrusts and powerful staccato jets of cum sprayed into me; quickly one after another. I felt each one up inside me until Paula laid her hands on my back and collapsed onto me.

"God, I needed that!" she said, "Lovely to have you back, lover."

"Lovely to have you too," I replied, "My turn later?"

"If you're up to it after Barry's efforts!" she said and she levered her body upwards and slowly extracted her cock from my very well-stretched and even more well-lubricated hole.

I stood up too, needing a break from kneeling and also needing another drink; its numbing effects would probably be beneficial as I eyed up Barry's pole. He saw me looking.

"Come and feel him," he offered and I moved closer, put down my drink and took hold of it.

One hand wouldn't close around his huge shaft; two hands would hardly hold his massive knob and as for the length – I'd hate to try to deep-throat that monster! I might just about get the knob into my mouth but there was no way it would fit any further inside!

But his penis felt wonderful; a long stiff muscle liberally covered in veins that seemed to ripple beneath my fingers.

By holding it upright I found that it came up beyond his sternum, the centre of his breast bone and I realised that were he to penetrate me completely with that thing, he'd end up practically pushing my guts up my throat!

I looked up at him as I continued to gently rub his penis.

"How long is it?" I asked "You've got to know."

"Twelve and a half inches, depends where you measure from!" he said with a chuckle.

"You're going to be gentle, aren't you?" I asked and Barry nodded.

"Get in trouble if I push too hard – people don't like it that far up 'em!" he said, "But they do like being stretched!"

I thought at this moment that I ought to have a tissue handy so I could wipe away my tears when he stretched me then the thought vanished; let them see my tears, if any!

Wanting to get to know this enormous penis a little better before it violated me I bent down, not far, and was able to kiss the tip, licking my tongue over and around his not so little hole. Immediately a shiver went through his cock and a big bubble of precum welled out of his hole; a bubble that I quickly licked up.

"Do it again," sighed Barry, "That's nice."

So I did, allowing as much of his knob as I could to penetrate my mouth and using my tongue to slather his knob with my saliva as if in a vain hope of helping to lubricate his weapon.

In a way it did help because Barry groaned and as his penis jerked in my hands, so a steady stream of precum now oozed from his cock; enough for me to really enjoy; to really get the texture and flavour of it. Not that there was much of either; a complete smoothness and virtually no taste, just a very slightly sexual scent from it that sent my own penis wild with excitement.

"No, no, stop it, stop it now!" said Barry, patting me on my back, "Getting too nice that is! Don't want to waste it! Come on, let's get ready."

Now was coming the moment; the moment when I showed I was a man or a mouse, as I got down on my hands and knees again, soon feeling Barry settle behind me.

Someone proffered him the KY gel and although I was thoroughly stretched and moistened, I was grateful for any additional help as he spread it over his penis and on and into my hole.

His fingers penetrated me quite easily, two sliding through my sphincter ring before I was even completely aware of them.

'Thanks heavens for alcohol!' I thought as I returned my slightly buzzed mind back to business.

"That's fine," I assured him, "Easy so far."

Barry grunted his approval as he removed his fingers and then I felt his slippery gelled knob press against my arse.

"You ready?" he called, "I'll start pushing in a moment."

And then there was a short delay as flashes signalled that at least one person was photographing this for posterity.

"Here it comes then," said Barry and with that he began to apply pressure to my behind.

I felt my sphincter begin to open as I stretched it to help him but it needed to open a lot more yet before he could penetrate me. Barry, thank heavens, knew better than to just thrust and he now held still as the pressure of his flesh slowly, very slowly, stretched open my hole.

There was pain but it was manageable for now; the pre-stretching, the lube and the alcohol were all working well; all that was needed now was for my body to accept that it needed to go beyond its normal limits.

I shut my eyes and pushed back, sincerely hoping that I wouldn't shit myself but hoping instead that I'd help with loosening things up and it seemed to work. I felt another ring of muscles give way – as there are three rings of muscles I now guessed that there was just one more obstacle to pass.....but it wasn't going to be easy.

I was sweating again, not through fucking energy but through tension; tension of holding on, tension from the constant pressure Barry's huge knob was causing – but at least I hadn't screamed yet!

More camera flashes told me that Barry's penis must have begin to disappear inside me and I was about to tell him to hold on so I could have a breather when a tiny bit more pressure broke him through the final barrier.

And this time I did scream or certainly I yelled out in pain; I knew my eyes were flooding with tears but I didn't care; the pain was too great for me to be interested in looking good.

"OWWWWW!" I yelled, the inner ring of muscles obviously being the most delicate, "Fuckin' hell that bloody-well hurt! Jesus Christ – oh God – ooooooooh!"

"Uuuuuuugh!" grunted Barry as his cock slid forward and as he held himself still so as not to impale me completely in one go.

But he was in me now; his tennis ball-sized knob had punctured me and now his lengthy shaft was filling me too; more flashes attesting to the sense of occasion.

Slowly, very slowly, the pain of being stretched so far subsided and gradually a feeling of merely being completely filled took over and I realised that Barry's cock was slowly sinking further and further into me.

"Careful," I cautioned him and Barry stopped still.

"Sorry mate, seemed as if you were fine," said Barry.

"Yeah, I'm fine now thanks but be careful how deep you go – I'd like my organs left in their proper places!" I said, now feeling much better and no longer in real pain.

"No problems, I'll keep a hand round my cock to stop it going in too far, ok?" he said.

"Good one Barry, do that," I said, "But otherwise I'm ready, so come on let's fuck!"

"Mmmmmm," moaned Barry as some eight inches of very thick penis slid up me.

"Ooooohhhh fuuuuuck!" I moaned as it stretched my bowels in all directions.

"Lovely!" moaned Barry, "Warm and smooth...."

"Fuckin' hard and big!" I replied, pushing back at him and squeezing his shaft.

"Bloody tight," said Barry as he pushed a bit harder.

"Bloody big!" I replied, now feeling that Barry was as deeply in me as I could reasonably take.

"I'm in up to my hand," said Barry, "Guess you've got a good eight inches now!"

"Feels like several feet!" I replied, "Hold still and take a break while I get used to it."

At least Barry was good and did as I asked and I now had time to feel the extent of his penetration and the sheer size of that thing he had up me!

I felt as if I was holding back a week's worth of constipation; so filled was I and while it wasn't very painful, it was quite uncomfortable really. But I could take it although the longer I put off the big moment, the longer I'd have to endure it.

"Ok Barry – come on – let's do it," I said, "Fuck me until you cum now – but make sure you keep your hand there!"

"Ok Chris, no problem," he replied, "Off we go then."

I felt some more cooling gel being squirted around my hole and then Barry started to work; powering his massive cock in and out of me, time after time. I was glad that his shaft was pretty well the same thickness from end to end as it slid faster and faster through my sphincter rings; only his knob remaining inside me each time.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers