Amateur Dramatics Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

I did my best to squeeze and grip his cock and I must have been doing something right because Barry suddenly locked up.

"Aaaahhhhh!" he cried, "You're making me cum already!"

His hips were jerking wildly and spasmodically; his cock was vibrating within me, his hands were gripping my hips hard as his orgasm unexpectedly exploded.

"Oooooohhhh yeahhhhh, cumming, cumming, cumming!" he exclaimed, each word accompanied by a spasm, "Yeahhhhh! Here it cums!"

"Fuckin' hell Barry!" I exclaimed as I felt his penis heat up my bowels with its very generous emissions, "How much are you putting up there!"

"Dunno mate, but I haven't cum for almost a week – so it'll be a lot!" he said as another upwelling of warmth spread inside me.

The power behind his eruptions was enough to drive his sperm right up to a woman's ovaries I reckoned, so I certainly wasn't going to need an enema after taking this lot!

More camera flashes had been going off as Barry orgasmed and I really wanted to see the photos once this was all over; hardly something to show my grandchildren, if any, but inspirational nevertheless!

"You done yet?" I asked as Barry seemed to have stopped moving and he patted me.

"Yeah mate, well done, enjoyed that!" he said, "Now to get him out.....!"

Fortunately his penis had softened slightly now otherwise the withdrawal of his huge knob might have been just as painful as its insertion but now it merely stretched me hugely before plopping out, followed by a veritable flood of his juices.

There was a little shriek from Paula before she threw a towel on the ground between my legs; keeping her carpet clean was more important that mopping me up!

But another towel was handed to me and I stood up a bit stiffly now, my hand and the towel clamped firmly behind me.

Barry's cock was still enormous but it no longer looked so dangerous to me – I'd conquered it now!

Almost fondly I bent down and kissed the shiny end of his knob, tasting a wild combination of spunk, anal juices and lube on it until Paula reminded me that she was still there.

"Hey," she said, waving her erect penis up and down, "Don't get too fond if that thing – this one's yours!"

"I was just saying goodbye," I said defensively, "Been there; done that, as they say – but once is enough!"

"Oh, shame!" said Barry, waving his own cock at me, "Another time then?"

"I might let him!" said Paula as she pulled me to her, her bulging nipple-tipped breasts hard against me, her erection pushing at my abdomen – and my mind was soon elsewhere!

And elsewhere there was more action; Tony had Sam laid out on her back and he was working away on her pussy, making Sam jump and jerk with pleasure. Obviously everything was as it should be; she was in full working order and if my arse hadn't have been so tender at that moment I would have got down and taken over.

But instead it was Paula who did so, gently pushing me away and then, getting down on her knees, pushing Tony aside.

"Let me, please," she said, "You can have her any time; this'll be my first time ever!"

Tony was quick to move, giving Paula's penis a passing pat as he shifted and then we all stood around to watch as Paula got to work.

One of the great things about Paula was that having been a man she knew exactly how to please a woman and as a woman, she also knew where women liked to be pleased and she very soon had Sam squirming wildly on the tip of her tongue.

Their audience was enjoying the sight too, I noticed, as all three of us had erections; even Barry's mighty weapon was raised as far as it would go once more. I reached out and took hold of it, marvelling at the thought that I'd managed to get that thing up inside me – then I took hold of Tony's cock too. Soon I was wanking both of them steadily and now Tony's hand also began working on my penis.

I could feel Tony quivering with excitement and I looked at him to see where his interest lay and realised he was captivated by Paula's peachy arse; I could hardly blame him though, she looked incredible, even....or was it especially.....with her balls and cock hanging between her legs as she knelt there.

"Go on then, get in there!" I said, in a way feeling that I was getting my own back on Paula for having so generously offered my body.

Tony glanced around and found the KY gel tube and spread some over his cock before sinking to his knees behind Paula. She heard him coming and glanced backwards, now wiggling her arse at him.

"Yessss Tony, I wondered if you'd want me!" she said with a smile, "Hang on a minute though; I'm nearly ready for you!"

So saying Paula lifted her head from Sam's well moistened pussy and knee-walked towards her, her now rampant cock leading the way. Moments later and she let herself down on top of Sam; they kissed and then their bodies came together.

There was a certain amount of movement as they united their sex organs and then Sam sighed as Paula's penis sank home.

"Ooooohhhh lovely!" she moaned, "Yessss Paula, fuck me, fuck me!"

But Paula didn't start right away; instead she turned to look at Tony.

"Come on then; all ready!" she said, "This should be fun!"

Her arse was still as she waited for Tony to settle behind her and Barry and I watched as he held his penis and aimed it at her tiny brown hole. He pushed slowly and we saw his knob disappear at once, Paula merely sucking in a breath a bit quickly as he broke through the barrier.

And then he was thrusting into her – the pair of them groaning with a mixture of pain and pleasure as their rutting commenced while beneath them Sam was also crying out with pleasure.

I looked at Barry and there was a wicked gleam in his eyes but I waved my hand at him.

"No way!" I exclaimed, "With your cock you'd punch a hole right through to Sam!"

"Ooooh, I'd love to get him in there," he said and a ripple of power coursed through his penis, "But fair enough, you're right, I would be too much for them."

"I'll get you off," I said, "While you watch the action, ok?"

"Guess so," he replied, "Unless you'd let me come up you again!"

"No way – not today!" I said, "Interesting idea, but I'm sore enough thanks."

I sat down on the floor and pulled Barry's penis towards me, now working both my hands up and down his lengthy shaft. I couldn't see the action but Barry certainly could and every so often an upwelling of precum indicated that Tony or Paula had reached a point in their fucking that especially excited him.

Partially behind and beside me now, Tony was working hard on Paula's arse and Paula was in turn being slammed into Sam's little pussy, her new vagina being put to the test with the vigorous thrusting.

"Getting there," groaned Tony, "You're so tight, you're gonna make me cum soon."

"Let it go then," replied Paula, "I'm nearly there too – you'll set me off!"

"And me," Sam almost squeaked from underneath, "I'm going to cum too!"

"Oooh fuck!" grunted Barry as he watched and as I worked on him, now using my mouth as well, "That's so hot!"

My nose was now being assailed by the hot aromas of three fucking bodies and another well-heated penis; an erotically powerful combination of scents that kept sending tremors down to my own penis. But my concentration was on Barry's enormous prong that kept trying to insert itself into my mouth although so far Barry hadn't succeeded.....and I wasn't about to let him!

But I intended to make him cum, that was certain, and soon I hoped, helped by the wild activity that he was avidly watching.

A generous gush of precum swilled into my mouth as I heard Tony's thighs slapping against Paula's behind; a sound that now started to come faster and faster.

"Nearly there Paula," he groaned, "Nearly....nearly.....here it comes....its cummming!"

"Let it go!" cried Paula, "I'm cumming too!"

There seemed to be a sudden crescendo of action and sound and scent as the three of them all reached their tipping point together.

A positive riot of grunts and groans and cries rang out and suddenly the air was full of the smell of hot cum; it was enough to send Barry over the top too.

In retrospect I think I was pleased that I had the end of his cock in my mouth when he blasted off because at least then I was able to enjoy the real power of his balls as they fired a gush of truly tasty spunk into me; a gush that filled my mouth in one go. I swallowed quickly as I pulled away and his second volley splattered wetly down my face and onto my chest. I gave him some hard and fast rubs, causing another long streamer of cum to blast at my face again and into my open mouth and then he was more or less done, his cock now just dribbling the last of his spunk to the floor.

I could hardly see; I was covered in cum; a veritable veil of lacy white sperm that clung stickily to my face and which very slowly began to slither downwards while my second mouthful began to slide equally slowly down my throat.

It was no wonder that I'd let loose a flood of cum when Barry had removed his cock from my arse – his first orgasm had probably been greater than this, his second cumming.

Beside me three bodies were now in the process of untangling themselves; Tony from Paula's arsehole and Paula from Sam's new pussy and Paula turned and saw me.

In moments the cameras were at work again, capturing the sight of my face and body plastered in Barry's cum before Paula put her camera down and moved in. Moments later and her tongue was working furiously to gather up Barry's spunk, some of which she obviously swallowed, the rest of which she brought to my mouth where we shared the taste, texture and quantity.

Finally, with a last kiss she finished and, standing up she pulled me upright too.

"I'm ready for a nice long shower and then bed," Paula said with a yawn, "Those who want to stay can do so; the spare beds are ready, but I'm not. I want nothing more than to snuggle down with Chris and to sleep, the sleep of the just."

"Sleep of the Justice!" said Sam, referring to Paula's role in the play and we all chuckled.

"Sleep of the just-after might be more appropriate," said Tony as he pulled Sam to him, "Come on then – bags we have the shower first! Bye Barry."

The pair quickly disappeared upstairs while Paula and I helped Barry to get his cock comfy as he dressed; our handling of that wondrous instrument not really helping at all.

Barry was intending to head home; his cock was content and so was he for now at least.

"See you again Chris," he said as he departed, "Great to know you."

Paula and I closed the door and locked up before getting into a close hug. Her body felt so exciting against mine that even with all the action of the night, my penis still rose quickly in response.

"No," Paula said firmly, "In the morning."

"Hmmmmph!" I grunted, but I knew that after a few hours sleep we'd both wake, find each other and then fuck, whatever the hour.

The night might be over but the fucking probably wasn't – not quite! Not if my delectable shemale had anything to do with it!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers