Amateur Dramatics Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

But the two men set things off as they both pulled down their tights or body-stockings, to reveal their shaven manhoods to me; both of them partially erect with their two knobs peeping at me from behind partially pulled back foreskins.

Immediately my cock began to show somewhat belated interest; immediately my mind wished that they'd been completely erect and in seconds the positive feedback circulated round my system, almost instantly resulting in my penis stiffening and jerking upright.

There was a sudden crescendo of flashing lights, which quickly reached a second zenith as the two men also became erect and as they now stripped off their lower garments.

I felt myself blushing as my erection jerked and jumped without my help, my foreskin peeling itself back as my cock stiffened completely.

'Oh God – what now?' I wondered.....as the men posed beside me.

But what I felt next was nothing to do with the open display of manliness; instead I felt hands at the bar that held my arms and neck and another pair of hands removed the gag. I half expected to be released but instead I felt myself being pushed downwards – the bar could be adjusted for height, I now noticed and I was gradually pushed into a kneeling position, my face now on level with the two erections at my side! I just knew what was coming next!

It wasn't that I was scared to suck a cock; it was just doing it more or less in public that scared me although it didn't scare me enough to demolish my hard-on, I realised.

And soon my fears were realised as a hand pulled my hair to bring me face to cock with the first of the two erections – I opened my mouth, knowing that I'd be forced to do so if I didn't anyway and moments later it was indeed pushed into my mouth.

I shut my eyes to blank out the wall of watchers; this little courtyard may have been small but it was well filled with voyeurs.....and cameras!

Then, knowing that I would have to perform properly I began to suck on the penis, feeling its warmth and stiffness – and then its length as it was pushed to the back of my throat.

I almost gagged but the owner wasn't violent and soon reverted to a more normal thrusting, allowing me to actually enjoy this somewhat unexpected pleasure and I was actually getting well into the action when I felt someone's hands behind me.

And as I was now kneeling, naked, I just knew what those hands were about to do.....

A chilly slap between my buttocks signalled the start as a wet blob of gel of some kind was smeared around my arsehole and then a finger was inserted deep inside me. The action made me suck hard on the penis in my mouth, bringing forth a deep moan from its owner and an extra thrust from him too.

Behind me once more there was movement, someone now was settling between my legs, something was rubbing in the slippery gel, something was pushing at my arsehole and now two hands clamped themselves on my hips as the penis behind me thrust itself hard into me.

"Ahhhhhhgggghhh!" I cried around a mouthful of cock, "Shiiiiit!"

No stranger to having a cock in my arse, I usually much preferred to be made more ready for such an insertion but now I was suddenly impaled on a generous sized organ amid another eruption of camera flashes.

And now I was penetrated at both ends and unable to do anything apart from enjoy the feelings so I simply turned off my worries and began to actually enjoy myself. I might just as well get into the action with enthusiasm rather than try to revolt so I started using my sphincter muscles to squeeze the rearward penis as he got into rhythm inside me and also tried to concentrate on the penis in my mouth at the same time. At least that way I was able to more or less forget the phalanx of viewers and enjoy the action!

For a period now there was just the slapping of flesh on flesh and the occasional slurping sound as my mouth worked around the invading cock, although there were also the occasional ribald comments from the watchers – which I did my best to ignore.

And soon the cock in my mouth began to vibrate in that special way that precedes an orgasm; his thrusts were now uneven, his movements more erratic, his breathing faster and his penis seemed to be even larger now as his final few thrusts tipped him over the top.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!"" he moaned, "Yeahhhhhhh!"

And with that he began flooding my mouth with his vigorous pulses of hot sweet cum, gushes that, having filled my mouth, now were poured over my face as he pulled his penis from me and stropped out the last of his orgasm from my brow to my chin.

I could feel the sticky stuff sliding down over one eye and oozing down one cheek and insanely I found myself wishing that he'd emptied it all inside me rather than wasting it!

The cameras once again all lit up the courtyard as they snapped the depraved scene of a still-hard penis beside my tethered head which was liberally covered in cum! The pictures would hardly be likely to make it to the local paper but they'd certainly be excellent wank material for many!

Behind me now the other man, who I now realised must be the owner of the second cock that had initially been exposed to me, was working up a good head of steam. His hips were working hard, driving his penis well up inside me, slapping his thighs and balls against my body, his hands gripping and pulling at my hips to facilitate his insertion.

I could hear him panting away as he thrust harder and harder until with a big roar of release his cock powered deeper into me than ever before and began jerking, pumping warmth and wetness inside me. I could feel it spreading as his cum gushed from his penis and filled my rectum – he'd certainly let go a good load up there!

"Good one Pete," I heard him say behind me as he slid his cock from my arse and stood up and I jerked my head back in surprise.

"Hey, I'm not Pete, whoever he is, I'm Chris!" I cried and a chorus of dismayed noises rose from the crowd.

"You're Pete – Pete who played in our performance tonight!" a voice said vehemently, "Aren't you.....?"

"No I'm bloody well not," I said, feeling suddenly very annoyed, "I came here to the party tonight because I know some of your players, but I have NOT been acting in your goddamn play!"

"Oh fuck," said someone else, "Ooooops! We've made a cock-up!"

Quickly now the shackles were being undone and soon I was standing once more, still completely naked and still, oddly enough, just about erect. My face was covered in cum and I could feel more sticky trails of the stuff running down my thighs as I stood there in silence for a moment.

Then silently the crowds parted down the centre and made way for the magistrate; the man who'd caused me to be in this position.....the man who just stood there for a moment before rushing forward towards me!

"Chris, Chriiiiissss, my lover!" a feminine voice called; moments later the wig flew with a puff of powder from the judge's head; he shook his head and there before me was my wonderful Paula!

"What the fuck are you doing here?" we both said as she closed in on me.

I just about had time to raise my arms to clasp her to me as she arrived and nearly knocked me over, such was her enthusiasm to greet me – then she pulled away, several streaks of cum now stuck on her face too.

"People," she called out, raising her hands to quell murmured voices, "We've made a mistake – we've got the wrong man....but I think we're ok."

Relieved sounds erupted, cheers and rejoicing echoed around, although quite honestly all I felt like doing was slumping to the floor with relief, but Paula now held me up and used her cloak to wrap around me.

"You ok?" she asked, kissing me warmly, "I'm so, so sorry!"

"I'll survive," I said somewhat wearily, "Could do with a drink and a rest actually and an explanation."

In moments a chair arrived as did a foaming pint of beer; a pint that slid down even more quickly than the mouthful of cum I'd received earlier. Paula stood guard beside me while she explained to all and sundry that I was definitely hers and not part of the play.

"How were we to know?" said Paula, speaking softly to me but loudly enough for the nearby crowd to hear, "You were made up and dressed up and you looked exactly like Pete – he was playing the proprietor of a business concern that was part of our production."

"So why did I get put in the stocks and then fucked?" I asked, "I'm sure that wasn't in the play!"

"No, but the play was another one of those adult productions and each year they seem to get bawdier and this year we decided that we just had to lose some of our pent-up frustrations afterwards at the party – so we set up the Court that you got snared in instead of Pete."

"That still doesn't explain why I got fucked, does it?" I demanded and Paula shook her head.

"No – but if you'd been Pete, it would – he agreed to be our, well, slave, for the night; he agreed to be fucked....but somehow you got there first!" explained Paula, "And truthfully we were all going to fuck him!"

"So you saved me from getting fucked again, did you?" I said, looking at Paula and she smiled broadly at me.

"Well, yes and no," she said, "Cos you're coming back to my place now and I'm still very horny!"

At that moment the crowd parted again and the policeman pushed in.

"Found him," he said, a bit miserably, "Found Pete – he's pissed and passed out in the pub!"

"Damn," someone muttered, "So now who do we do?"

"Not me!" said the policeman as he quickly tried to melt into the background and a small round of laughter rang out.

I wrapped Paula's cloak tighter around me just as someone handed Paula a bundle which looked to be my clothes and she pulled me up from my seat and out into the street.

"You alright on bare feet?" she said as she dragged me along, "Not far, thank heavens....."

And indeed soon we were at her door and it wasn't all that long before Paula was helping me to sink into a warm and comforting bath and shortly thereafter a large glass of what turned out to be brandy appeared too. Gradually I returned to the land of the living; to feeling a little more like myself, although I now realised that my own clothes were still at the B & B place – all I had here were those belonging to my character and I was a bit loathe to loiter out in them again! Not only that, they'd been made to be authentic and the underpants were as rough as old sackcloth, I reckoned.

As I was towelling myself dry Paula came in and I explained the situation, to which she had no easy answer.

"You'll never get into my knickers," she said, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"No – not that way, you idiot!" she said happily, "You wouldn't fit in them, I meant! Need something else....."

She disappeared and reappeared shortly with something that resembled a floral bedspread.

"It's a lovely kaftan," she said, "I know it's not 'you' but it would fit with the play when we venture outside again; one of our characters was a hippy; he was quite harmless so you'd be ok, even if you will look unusual!"

"Won't that make two hippies when there should only be one?" I asked as I threw it over my head but Paula shook her head.

"No," she said, "Kaz has already left; he had to go and look after his mother, he said; not sure if I believe him but so what."

She gave me a belt which I tied around me and although the kaftan was open and I was naked underneath, it was long and heavy enough to keep me decent and with a pair of 'Jesus sandals' I actually looked the part, I thought. Perhaps I really needed a long droopy moustache but......I'd do.

I stood in the middle of her lounge and turned around and Paula hummed her approval.

"Nice," she said with a big smile, "And I like it all the more because I know where the openings are and what there is underneath!"

With that her lithe hand slipped in under my waist and immediately latched onto my cock, which responded almost as quickly! She moved her hand up and down my growing penis, pulling my foreskin down then pushing it back over my knob.

"Ohhhhh Chris, I've missed him," said Paula, "You are staying tonight, aren't you?"

"Definitely!" I said, "But stop that – I don't want to make a mess on your kaftan!"

"It washes!" she said, but she did indeed stop her ministrations, even if she had now left me with a hard-on.

Paula now rustled up a quick meal and while I was finishing off mine she disappeared once more to reappear now dressed in what to all intents looked like a Robin Hood outfit, which actually looked really good on her, especially as she'd now bound up her bounteous breasts which were also hidden under a fancy dress shirt with a frilly laced cravat. Then, with another large drink of brandy each we gathered ourselves together and headed back to the party, me now feeling much better, filled and fortified, even if a bit strangely dressed.....but this was a theatrical party, after all!

The festivities were still in full swing as we returned although we noted that the court had been removed, much to my relief!

We wandered around somewhat aimlessly for a while, chatting with various cast members and we were just beginning to wonder if we might head back home when I heard a voice I thought I recognised. I stopped Paula while I located the owner and finally found him with two other actors and I knew immediately who it was.

"That's the man I first spoke to – two years ago, just before I met you," I said, "How could I forget that moment? But who is he; do you know him?"

"Of course I do," said Paula, "That's Barry; you don't want to know him though!"

"Why on earth not?" I asked, having found him to be remarkably normal when we'd briefly met,

"Because he'll want to fuck you!" she replied, "He's into men. That's why not."

"What's the matter with that?" I chuckled, "You'll be jealous of him if he has me then?"

"No – it's not that Chris," said Paula, "It's just that he might wear you out; he might ruin you!"

"So?" I queried, immediately now rather fancying being fucked by such a nice guy, "Perhaps I'd rather like that!"

"Not with him!" she replied, "He's got the biggest cock for miles around – it's over a foot long and it's massive, really massive!"

"Wow!" I said, feeling my cock begin to jack up and my arsehole start to twitch, "Has he had you then?"

"Tried once – just too much for me!" said Paula, "But I suppose it's up to you though!"

However, my decisions were taken away from me as Barry happened to turn towards us and immediately recognised Paula. With a massive smile he excused himself from the group he'd been with and came and joined us, homing in on Paula at once.

"My darling lady," he simpered, "I'd recognise you in any disguise – the lady I almost screwed!"

"Barry!" cried out Paula, "Don't be rude, we've got company!"

But a few minutes later and we were a friendly threesome, Barry having been introduced to me and vice versa and we soon gravitated to one of the tables where we topped up our glasses again.

The break gave me a chance to check Barry over but there was no indication of a monster cock lurking anywhere and I almost decided that Paula must be mistaken.....but then the conversation turned around.

"I heard they nicked the wrong man tonight!" he said, "And I heard that he took it in both ends like a real trouper."

Paula looked at him seriously.

"How could I not know that?" she said, "I was the magistrate, after all!"

"Oh of course," he said, "But did they find out who the wrong man was?"

I coughed quietly to garner Barry's attention.

"It was me actually," I said bravely, "I was that man."

It was Barry's turn to scan his eyes over me before he spoke again.

"Oh what! Congratulations!" he exclaimed, "And to think I missed it! Damn!"

He looked at Paula and then me, a wicked grin passing over his face.

"How about a re-run, just for me?" he said, his eyes sparkling with anticipation but Paula put her hand on his arm.

"We'd need another man," she said, leaving me both speechless and gobsmacked.

Here they were kind of discussing the intended use of my body as if I was just a lump of meat!

"Don't I get a say?" I asked, "Be nice if I had the option of speaking."

"Sorry Chris," said Barry, "Getting a bit carried away there.....but really, are you up for it by any chance?"

I dropped my eyes as I considered my answer and immediately I saw it now; an enormous length of what just had to be Barry's penis hanging down his leg!

I just didn't know what to say; part of me was desperately eager to meet his huge organ while other parts of me were running scared, but I didn't want to spoil Paula's evening either, so I just nodded.

Immediately I saw a kind of tremor run down Barry's cock and I had to jerk my eyes away because my own cock was now rising rapidly and with no underwear on there was nowhere to hide!

Paula pulled me to her, clasping me tightly by way of thanking me I guess and I felt her stiffening cock rub against me causing me to quickly respond by pushing my groin at hers.

"He's fine," Paula said to Barry, "Got to give it a go, haven't we?"

"Why do we need another man?" asked Barry, "You can do his mouth, can't you?"

"Course I can – yeah, why not?" said Paula and as she spoke her hand slid neatly through an opening in my kaftan and found my erect cock in seconds.

Her eyes lit up and she looked at Barry.

"Hey; he's up for it definitely – have a feel; he's hard as a rock!" she said, her hand running up and down my eight inch length and making me blush from head to toe.

A few seconds later and another hand joined hers; this time from underneath the kaftan, a firmer hand that obviously belonged to Barry.

"He feels good," he said, "That's a lovely erection! Makes me wish I wasn't straight!"

He spoke about wishing he was straight despite having his hand wrapped firmly around my erection!

"How can you be straight when you want to fuck me?" I asked and Barry's face screwed up as he tried to formulate an appropriate answer.

"Guess you've got something there," he said, "I've just never explored that side of sex; the gay side, I mean. Fucking is simply putting my cock into a hole, isn't it? But women find me too big so I prefer to use men; they seem to like being stretched and I seem to have come to prefer men now."

"What if I wanted to fuck you though?" I asked and Barry pondered for a moment.

"Not sure about that; guess you could if you can let me fuck you," he said, "Guess I could let it happen once."

"I'm just planning ahead; making sure it's not too one-sided," I said, thinking that a return fuck might be interesting at some later date, "If you fuck me then I can fuck you one day....and so can Paula for that matter."

"Oh what?" said Barry, looking a bit worried, but I tried to calm him.

"We'd be gentle, I promise, so long as you are," I said, "And what about sucking you off? Would that be ok?"

"Oh yeah! I like that!" he said cheerfully, "Definitely get me off – I love to cum!"

"Agreed!" I said, "I'll let you fuck me then."

"Ah, that's great, but it's alright saying I can fuck you, but will you be able to take me? I mean, I am a bit big!" Barry said, rather understating what appeared to be the truth.

"Let me feel you Barry," I replied as I moved closer to him, my hand reaching down to find his penis, "I'll soon know if I'll be able to manage."

At that moment I found his lengthy appendage and wrapped my hand around it too, as Barry was doing to me but he was too large to hold properly. I needed a better inspection before I could decide!

With my kaftan billowing, it hid my hand as I pulled down his zip and a few moments later I was able to reach down inside his trousers and place my hand directly on what was easily the biggest penis I'd ever come across. I doubt it was as big round as a Coke can but it felt like it and as for the length – I couldn't even find his knob until I'd buried most of my arm in his trousers!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers