All Comments on 'Amazing Matinee'

by ten_amazing_touch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tantilizing

Beutiful story line and I hope you chose to continue it with her desire to tease and humiliate Gary with all of her sexy fetishes.

Legman UKLegman UKover 18 years ago
incredible!!!!

absolutely incredible story!!!!! i love the teasing build-up and the anticipation of what is to come!!!! please DO continue the story of Marlene and Gary....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

You so captured the soul of sensual women. I felt like you were imagining me when you wrote this story. I am so much like the woman in your story that it was scary. I am not into total submission, am more into pleasing my man as well as being pleased but the way you described her whole being and her soul...it was like you had seen me in another life time. Thank you so much for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

sexy, erotic, well written - really played to MY fantasies

znr9znr9over 14 years ago
Wonderful!!

Outstanding story! I hope you write more of these two.

slavecaroslavecaroover 3 years ago
Nails

I have always had a huge fetish for long nails. Many times I have come across a woman with amazing nails and tried to discretely get a better look. As I got older I would also make it a point to compliment them on their nails. I was reminded of several as I read your story. Thank you for the story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous