Amazing Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman34
bman34
278 Followers

We continued talking, ordered more drinks, and eventually filled our new friends in on how the four of us met...leaving out the details but they got the picture. Obviously the guys were very interested in our new lifestyle and relationship with Rachael and Anthony, and even Tiffany didn't seem too shocked to hear that we've been fucking each other's wives.

Soon after we were done talking about how we became such good friends, Jake took a chance and asked if we wanted to head back up to their suite for more drinks. It was very obvious why he was asking, and Tiffany appeared a bit shocked at first. The four of us looked around at each other and silently agreed we were okay with it, and Rachael responded, "sure, why not?"

"Tiff, you okay with that?" Jake asked.

"I guess," she responded a little unsure of herself. "But I should probably go tell Jen that we are heading up to the room."

"All right, we'll wait here." Jake said as he stood up from the table.

Tiffany disappeared in the crowd for a few minutes as she made her way to the bar. She returned a few minutes later with who I could only assume was Jen. Jen was a very cute brunette with big tits and a big ass. She was shorter than Tiffany, and definitely curvier, but she was just as tight and toned. She was wearing and extremely short skirt with long high heels that accentuated her muscular legs and showed off her juicy bubble butt. Her lose fitting top did nothing to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra because her marvelous tits jiggled freely as she walked.

All I could think about as I watched these two cute college girls make their way across the dance floor to our table was, "this could be one really fun night."

After everyone was quickly introduced to Jen, we all made our way up to their suite for drinks. I intentionally stayed in the back of the group so I could get a good look at the two college asses that were joining us in the suite. Kate, knowing I am a big ass man, knew exactly what I was doing so she joined me, giving me a playful elbow to the gut before wrapping her arms around me as we walked.

The view from behind the group definitely did not disappoint. Tiff had long toned legs that led up to a tight little ass that moved perfectly when she walked. Her tight shorts clung to each cheek, accentuating the firm globes of flesh that couldn't have been sculpted more deliciously. Jen was an ass man's dream. She was in shape, with tan muscular legs, but she was really curvy. She had a big, but not fat, ass that jiggled underneath her short skirt. Despite the big ass, she had a very thin waist and I knew from when I first saw her that she had a great sit of natural tits. Basically, this girl was built for fucking.

We got up to their suite, turned on some loud music and broke out more drinks for everyone. There was some dancing, laughing, a little grab ass and a lot of flirting. Dustin and Jake clearly had one thing on their minds as soon as we got to the suite; and that was getting in Kate's or Rachael's pants. Every chance they got they were offering up more drinks and pressing themselves against the hot older women. Kate and Rachael for their part were encouraging it to continue by reciprocating the flirting and groping. Needless to say, everyone was getting pretty drunk and the sexual tension in the room was getting pretty high when Rachael finally upped the ante.

"Okay, I am really horny, and nobody made me cum on the dance floor" Rachael said, shooting knowing glances at Kate and Tiffany. "Who wants to fuck?"

Everyone was a little stunned for a moment, especially Tiffany and Jen. Kate was giggling at Rachael's bluntness and Dustin and Jake were staring at her with blank looks on their face like they weren't sure what to do.

"Well?" Rachael said as she seductively walked towards the two college guys.

Dustin and Jake looked at each other and then back at Rachael, still not knowing what to say. When it looked like both were about to say something, Rachael interrupted them.

"Fine, I'll just choose." She said with a big smile on her face as she grabbed both of them by the hand and led them off to one of the bedrooms.

As they closed the door, Anthony, Kate and I all started laughing and shaking our heads not really all that surprised that she just did that. Tiffany and Jen, on the other hand, still didn't look like they believed what just happened.

Finally, Tiffany spoke up and said, "is she really going to fuck both guys?"

"Oh, she'll fuck both guys all right" said Anthony in an amused sort of way.

"I just wish I thought of it first," said Kate laughing, "if you haven't been fucked by two guys before, you should definitely give it a try. I did it for the first time today and I wish I would have tried it a long time ago."

Tiffany and Jen nervously smiled at Kate's comments and took another sip of their drinks. The room was a little awkward now since the two college girls clearly weren't sure what to think about their two friends disappearing into a bedroom to tag team a complete stranger. I decided we needed a change of venue.

"Should we take this out to the hot tub?" I suggested.

The group agreed it was a good idea so the three of us made our way out onto the balcony while the two girls went into the other bedroom to grab their bikinis. I had a feeling that the bikinis would soon be pointless, but figured the girls might be hesitant and would need to take it slow.

We stripped naked and jumped into the Jacuzzi with Kate sitting between Anthony and I. While we were waiting for the two girls to join us, Kate surprised me by leaning over and whispering in my ear, "I think I want to seduce Tiffany, she is really sexy." I didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or if Rachael had given Kate a new taste for woman but I wasn't going to argue with the idea of my wife having sex with a hot young college girl.

As I was about to start imagining Kate and Tiffany having sex, Tiffany and Jen walked out on the balcony in their skimpy bikinis. Both girls had amazing bodies and I think we all noticed. When Kate looked up at the two young vixens she reached into my lap and gave my already rock hard cock a squeeze and whispered, "I want to watch you fuck the other one." Needless to say, my throbbing cock got even harder.

Tiffany was wearing a red bikini and her tight, tan body was mouthwatering. Her b-cup tits looked so pirky and firm underneath the small triangles of her bikini top and her six pack abs made me want to lick my way down her flat little tummy to what I imagined was a beautifully tight pussy. Jen was wearing a white string bikini that looked like it was going to come untied at any moment from trying to hold in her massive d-cup tits. For a girl with her curves she was surprisingly toned and muscular and I figured she had to be some type of athlete. Despite their impressive size, her tits looked very firm and were capped off by large dark nipples that were not very well concealed by her white top.

"Well don't you girls look sexy!" said Kate as we watched the girls slip into the other side of the Jacuzzi.

"Oh....uh, thanks..." said Jen, looking a little embarrassed.

Once we were all in the tub and the conversation picked back up, the awkwardness seemed to go away and the girls started to lighten up and enjoy themselves. We continued drinking and talking until we all decided we needed a refill and Anthony quickly volunteered to bring the drinks out. As he jumped out of the Jacuzzi it was pretty clear that both girls were surprised he was naked, and both stopped what they were doing and watched him as he walked around the tub; their eyes glued on his massive black cock.

"Nice cock huh?" Kate said.

"Uh...um....are you all naked?" Tiffany asked, not wanting to comment on the cock she was just staring at.

"yep, you should join us, it feels nice." Kate said with a big smile on her face.

As Tiff and Jen were trying to figure out how to respond, the silence was broken by loud moaning and grunting sounds coming from the bedroom. The sounds intensified and then we could hear Rachael demanding to be fucked harder and filled with their big cocks. Based on the looks on Tiffany's and Jen's face they weren't sure what to think, but they didn't look mad or horrified, and it looked like they were interested in hearing what was going on in the bedroom.

"Sounds like they are having fun!" Anthony said as he returned with the alcohol to refill everyone's glasses.

"Soooo, you're totally okay with your wife fucking two other guys?" Tiffany asked with her eyes glued on Anthony's cock as he slipped back into the Jacuzzi.

"Sure, we have an open relationship. It keeps things interesting. We also like sharing with other partners; both men and woman." He said, suggestively looking back and forth between the girls and Kate and I.

"ohhhh....fuck! Pound that ass baby!" Rachael screamed loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Wait, so the four of you have sex together?" Jen asked curiously like she didn't quite believe it.

"We do, and it's the best sex I've had in my life." Kate said as she sat up on the edge of her seat. "Until this trip I would have never considered having sex with another man or woman, but now I can hardly think of anything else."

"So you've had sex with Rachael?" asked Tiffany.

"Yes, and it was amazing."

There was a short pause which allowed us all to hear more fucking sounds coming from inside, then Anthony chimed in, "have either of you been with another girl?"

Both girls hesitated at first, looking at each other and then back at Anthony. Eventually they both shook their head indicating no, but both seemed to be in a trance by now. Tiffany, especially, looked like she was lost in thought. She was looking at Kate, but seemed to be looking through her.

Anthony broke the silence again and asked, "have you ever thought about being with another girl?"

This question seemed to snap Tiffany out of her trance. She was looking directly at Kate and looked like she was trying to respond, but couldn't. Kate took this as her queue and wasted no time slipping to the other side of the tub to position herself in front of Tiffany.

"You're a very beautiful girl," Kate whispered as she stroked the side of Tiffany's face, "would you like me to kiss you?"

By now Tiffany was trebling with anticipation, staring into Kate's eyes. She still seemed unable to speak a respond so she just nodded her head softly indicating that she wanted to kiss another woman for the first time. Jen, sitting right next to Tiffany, also seemed lost in the moment as she watched her friend prepare to kiss an older woman that she just met.

Kate stroked Tiffany's face one more time and then leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Tiffany hesitated at first and seemed to stiffen up when they touched lips. Kate moved in closer, continuing to stroke the side of her face and run her fingers through her hair. Kate pulled back and looked Tiffany in the eyes, pausing for moment as if she was telling Tiffany to trust her, and then dove back in for another kiss.

This time, Tiffany was much more relaxed and her lips parted, playfully touching Kate's lips. Within moments they were locked in a passionate kiss with their bodies getting closer together as Kate positioned herself between her new lover's legs. Tiffany's hands worked their way up behind Kate's head, pulling her in to kiss her harder. Kate hands were now busy removing Tiffany's bikini top to expose her perfectly shaped b-cup tits to us all for the first time.

Once the top was off, Kate broke away from Tiffany's mouth and began slowly kissing down her neck. Tiffany let out a lustful gasp and tilted her head back as she anticipated where Kate's mouth was going. Tiffany was clearly very worked up as she was breathing very heavily causing her chest to heave up and down, catching my attention with her fully erect nipples.

She let out another gasp when Kate's mouth worked its way down her chest and her tongue made contact with her nipple. She then let out a deep moan when Kate sucked one nipple into her mouth and cupped her other breast with her hand. Kate spent a few minutes stimulating Tiffany's swollen nipples, working her into a frenzy.

Eventually Kate's hands disappeared under the water, removing Tiffany's bikini bottom and setting it on the side of the tub. Instinctively, as if driven by pure sexual desire, Tiffany lifted herself to the edge of the jacuzzi and spread her legs, exposing her smooth pussy to the rest of the group.

As soon as Tiffany was out of the water, Kate stood up, sliding her body up Tiffany's to kiss her on the lips again. They locked in a tight embrace as they kissed deeply with their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Tiffany was getting so worked up that she grabbed Kate's ass with both hands as was grinding her pussy against Kate's pelvic bone like she was trying to fuck an invisible cock.

Kate broke their kiss again and pushed Tiffany back so she was leaning back on the balcony, propped up on her elbows. Leaning between her wide spread legs, Kate kissed her way back down Tiffany's neck, across her chest and stomach and paused before going lower.

With a lustful moan, Tiffany spread her legs wider and whispered, "ohhh yesss, eat my pussy....I want to cum"

I watched closely as Kate spread Tiffany's legs with her hands and lowered her mouth to lightly kiss her swollen pussy lips. At just the lightest touch, Tiffany threw her head back and moaned deeply from the intense pleasure she was feeling from the gentle touch of another woman. As Kate began to probe deeper with her tongue and Tiffany moaned louder and louder as she approached climax, I shifted my gaze to Jen for the first time since all this started.

Jen seemed mesmerized by the lesbian love making taking place right next to her and she was leaning in to get a closer look at her friend's pussy being eaten by another woman. Her interest was definitely more than curiosity as I realized that what she was watching was turning her on to the point that she was unconsciously massaging one of her full tits with one hand and playing with her pussy with the other.

My cock was throbbing by now as I watched my wife go down on a sexy little college girl and watched her curvy little friend pleasure herself while she watched. I looked over at Anthony before making my move and he nodded me in the direction of Jen as he got up and slid in behind Kate, whose ass was just at the surface of the water while she buried her face in Tiffany's pussy.

I stood up and made my way towards Jen, hoping I wouldn't break her out of her lustful trance. As I slowly moved closer with my fully erect cock just breaking the surface of the water, Jen saw my movement and peeled her eyes away from the two girls and looked up at me with a blank stare. She continued to pleasure herself with her hands as her eyes dropped to my cock and then slowly moved back up to make eye contact with me again.

Without saying a word, she stood up and gripped my cock with one hand before pressing her full, firm breasts against my chest and swallowing me with a deep, hungry kiss. Her lips were full and soft, and her tongue dove into my mouth, dancing with mine. My hands immediately went to her ass and pulled her in tighter, crushing her hand and my cock between our stomachs.

I gripped her ass tight with both hands and was rewarded with two handfuls of one of the fullest, firmest asses I've ever felt. As an ass man I was in heaven and massaged and kneaded her wonderful globes of flesh as we kissed with an intense passion and pressed our wet bodies together; increasing our desire for each other's body. My mind was reeling and my cock was throbbing as I kissed and groped this amazingly sexy college girl. I couldn't get enough of her firm ass, and her magnificent breasts pressed up against my chest felt just as good.

For her part, Jen seemed every bit as turned on as I was. Watching her friend get eaten out by another woman definitely got her juices flowing because she was stroking my cock and kissing me with an intense hunger that told me she was ready for anything and everything.

With that in mind, I broke our kiss and turned her body so she was facing away from me, and then leaned back down to kiss her from behind while slipping my hands under her bikini top to take too big handfuls of her big natural tits. I mauled her tits and pinched and pulled her nipples while pressing my cock against her ass from behind. The nipple stimulation was driving her crazy and she broke our kiss to let out a deep moan and catch her breath. I moved my kissing to her neck and shoulders and she placed her hands on the edge of the tub so she could lean down and press her ass back into my cock even harder.

I was now leaning over her in a doggy style position, still massaging her tits roughly and grinding my cock between her juicy ass cheeks through the fabric of her bikini. Jen was breathing heavily and pressing her ass against my cock like she was desperate to be filled and fucked.

I was very tempted to pull her bikini to the side and fuck her without mercy, but I wanted to savor my first taste of her juicy young body and didn't want to blow my load too quickly. I started kissing my way down her back and released her wet tits from my hands and pulled her bikini down across her firm bubble butt.

Wither her bikini now off, I kissed my way down until I was face to face with her amazing ass. I kissed and licked her firm ass cheeks as she moaned louder, pushing her ass against my face. I let my face get buried in her ass and grabbed her hips, pulling her into my face even tighter. I stuck out my tongue, searching for her young pussy and soon tasted her sweet nectar between her dripping wet pussy lips.

When she felt my tongue between her lips, she groaned, "ohhhhh....yessss" and rocked her hips up and down like she was trying to fuck my tongue deep and slow.

I moved my hands back to her ass and pushed and pulled her firm, juicy flesh as I probed her pussy deeper and deeper with my tongue. She sounded like she was nearing an orgasm so I focused more of my oral efforts on her swollen clit and licked her to an explosive orgasm.

"Ohhhh, fuck yess!" she screamed as she ground her pussy against my mouth and reached back, pulling my face against her ass.

I continued my assault on her clit for as long as I could as she rode out her orgasm on my face. Eventually she began to settle down and I had to come up for air so I replaced my mouth with my hand and gently fucked her swollen pussy with two fingers while I caught my breath.

This gave an opportunity to observe what else was going on in the hot tub and I was not disappointed with what I saw. Tiffany was laying on her back with her legs spread wide and pulled back towards her chest. Kate was still between her legs licking her clit for all she was worth, while Tiffany seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. Anthony was now standing behind Kate, plunging his long black cock into my wife's pussy. I was tempted to continue watching the sexy threesome but I had unfinished business with the curvy little hottie in front of me so I quickly turned my attention back to her.

Jen was now face down on the balcony, slowly rocking her pussy against my fingers as she recovered from her orgasm. I removed my fingers and gripped her beautiful tan ass again, spreading her cheeks to get a good look at her pussy and tight puckered asshole as I contemplated my next move. Her pussy and ass were completely smooth from an obviously recent Brazilian bikini wax and I just couldn't resist.

With her ass cheeks still spread, I dove back down to lick her pussy which was greeted with a groan of approval from Jen. This time however, not only did I lick her clit and probe her pussy with my tongue, but I licked my tongue all the way from her clit to the top of her ass crack and back down. When my tongue pass over her asshole I gave it a little extra pressure which caused Jen to moan in surprise, but also approval. I did this a few more times, spending a little extra time licking her tight rosebud each time, and Jen really seemed to get into it.

bman34
bman34
278 Followers