Amazing Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman34
bman34
278 Followers

Jake obeyed Kate's request immediately and licked his way up to her clit while slowly pushing his index finger into Tiffany's tight asshole.

"Mmmmm....ohhhhhhh fuck" Tiffany groaned as she felt Jake's thick finger penetrate her ass.

"Mmmmmm....yeahhhh, you like that finger in your ass" Kate moaned in a breathless voice as she watched closely as Jake's finger pressed into her puckered hole.

Tiffany couldn't respond because she started cumming just moments after she felt his finger in her ass and his tongue on her clit. She moaned and almost whined a little as a strong orgasm took over her body. As waves of pleasure washed over her she grabbed the back of her knees and pulled them all the way up to the side of her chest like she was trying to will Jake to go deeper into her sex crazed body. Jake took the opportunity to press a second finger into her ass which was met by a painful groan from Tiffany, but also set off a second climax that was stronger than the first.

I got a little caught up in the erotic sight of sexy little Tiffany cumming so hard that I began furiously rubbing Kate's clit and pressing my cock against her ass with such force that she began to cum as well. Her hips bucked back against my cock and her head dropped to the mattress as she rode out her orgasm at the same time as Tiffany.

Sensing that both of our lovers were starting to get a little overwhelmed by the stimulation, both Jake and I eased off their clits; him with his mouth and me with my hands. Jake pulled his face up between her legs but continued to slowly fuck her ass with his two fingers while I pulled my hand off Kate's clit while I slowly stroked my cock between her ass cheeks. Tiffany was still breathing heavy and trying to recover from the orgasm while still adjusting to having her asshole stretched more than ever. Kate recovered quicker and now had her attention back on Jake's efforts to prepare her ass for his cock.

"Mmmmmm....press those fingers deeper baby" she said as she grabbed his hand and helped guide his fingers in and out of her ass. "She wants you deeper in her ass."

Kate was still pressing her ass back into my cock and I was leaking pre-cum all over her crack so I grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide so I could start pressing the head of my cock directly on her puckered opening.

"Ohhh yeah, I want that cock" Kate moaned as she reached back and spread her ass with one hand, "I want to feel it deep in my ass."

Kate still only had a cock in her ass twice in her whole life so she was still pretty tight. I continued rubbing my head around her anal opening, getting it lubed and relaxed, as she crawled up the bed so her head was right over Tiffany's face. I spit right on the tip of my cock and down onto Kate's asshole before pressing my swollen mushroom head at the center of her tight puckered hole.

"Mmmmmm....ahhhhhh," Kate groaned as she pushed her ass back against my cock, "He's pressing his cock into my ass right now baby"

Tiffany opened her eyes, realizing she was talking to her and that her face was right above hers. They locked eyes as Kate continued to tell Tiffany about my cock entering her ass.

"Ummmf.... Ohhhh fuck!" she groaned as the tip of my cock finally popped into her ass, "It's so big, mmmmmm....it feels so good."

It did feel good. Her ass was tight and hot, and my cock felt wonderful as I slowly pushed it further into my horny wife's asshole. Tiffany's face looked amazing as she enjoyed the feeling of having her asshole slowly stretched by Jake's fingers and watched Kate's face intently as she described how good my cock felt in her ass. I soon reached bottom and had my entire shaft buried within her bowels.

"Ohhhh, god baby, it's all the way in," she said as she stroked the side of Tiffany's face. "Do you want a cock in your ass now? I want to see a cock fuck your little ass."

Tiffany moaned as she nodded, indicating that she wanted to be fucked in the ass for the first time.

"Tell me what you want" Kate said as she started rocking her ass back against my cock.

"I want him to fuck my ass," she responded in a breathless voice.

"Tell me again. What do you want in your tight little ass?" Kate moaned as she continued fucking my cock into her ass.

"I want his big fat cock in my ass so bad," she said in a shaky voice as she trembled with anticipation.

Jake didn't need to hear anymore. He slowly removed his fingers from her ass and stood up so he was positioned between her legs stroking his cock. He then pressed her legs back further so her ass lifted off the edge of the bed and he knelt down to rim her ass a few more times and leave a generous amount of saliva on her puckered hole for lubrication. As he lowered her ass back down and lined his cock up with her asshole, Kate reached down and started slowly fingering her clit.

"Are you ready for his cock?" Kate said while she fingered Tiffany to the edge of another orgasm.

By now Tiffany's breathing was shallow and her body was trembling as she prepared to be fucked in the ass so her only response was a slight nod as she kept her eyes locked on Kate's. Jake was obviously excited to fuck his sexy little friend in the ass for the first time, but he was smart and took his time. He rubbed the head of his cock, which was leaking pre-cum like crazy, against her anal opening before starting to apply a little pressure.

"ohhhh fuck it feels so big," Tiffany moaned as Jake's swollen head struggled to enter her tight asshole.

I watched intently as Jake slowly tried to work his cock into her ass and Kate gently fingered her pussy, keeping her right at the edge of another orgasm. I was now fucking Kate's ass at a pretty good pace and the tightness of her asshole and the hot scene in front of me was starting to take its toll. I could feel my balls starting to tingle again and I knew it wouldn't be long before I started cumming in my wife's ass. I was going to hold off for as long as I could but I knew it would be tough once I saw Jake actually fucking her tight little ass.

"Relax baby, take that cock into your ass," Kate whispered in a lustful voice as she dipped three of her fingers into Tiffany's dripping wet cunt.

Her ass still wasn't quite ready to give way so Kate pulled her fingers from Tifffany's pussy and rubbed her juices around Jake's cock and tried to help him press into her ass. Then, without warning, her ass gave into to the pressure and allowed his thick head to pop inside. Tiffany gasped and her eyes shot wide open when she asshole give way and welcome a thick cock for the first time. Jake groaned as he felt his cock sink into her tight ass and I'm sure he was fighting off an orgasm just as hard as I was.

"Ohhh fuck, he's in your ass!" Kate moaned as she started fingering Tiffany's pussy harder. "It looks so big in your little ass baby, it's so hot!"

Jake slowly pressed his cock deeper into her ass until he was finally balls deep. Tiffany was struggling to adjust to the deep anal penetration but also seemed to be nearing an orgasm from the fingering she was getting from Kate. Kate was starting to push her ass back into me harder as she was clearly getting very excited watching Tiffany's virgin ass get taken by a huge cock. Knowing we were all probably very close to cumming I picked up my pace and started fucking Kate's ass with long hard strokes and reached around to finger her clit.

"Ohhhhhh yeah, fuck it hard!" Kate groaned as she slammed her ass back against my hips.

Jake was now moving his cock in and out of Tiffany's ass slowly as she seemed to be adjusting to his size. Tiffany was moaning and breathing hard like her next orgasm was near.

"Oh fuck, it feels good." She moaned almost in disbelief.

This seemed to encourage Jake as he started to fuck her a little harder and was moaning and saying dirty things under his breath while he pumped himself into Tiffany's tight little hole.

"Yeahhh, fuck her little ass baby!" Kate managed to grown in between grunts from the hard ass fucking she was receiving. "Tell him how much you like having your ass fucked."

Tiffany wasn't able to respond because Jake started fucking her hard, slamming his cock into her asshole with the single goal of filling her ass with his cum. Kate was grunting and moaning like she was close to cumming and then jammed her three fingers into Tiffany's pussy and fucked her in time with Jake. Being fucked in both holes was enough for Tiffany and she erupted in a loud and violent orgasm that set off a chain reaction within the room. Seeing her cum that hard was such a pure lustful sight that I couldn't hold off any longer and I started cumming, pumping my juices deep into Kate's ass.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes.....cum in my ass!" Kate screamed as she started to cum, slamming her ass back at me with a lustful force that almost made me topple over and pop out of her clenching asshole.

Jake was grunting and thrusting himself into Tiffany until he finally gave into the moment and started to cum with a loud groan. As he came, he pulled his cock out of Tiffany's ass and stroked it with his hand, shooting cum all over Tiffany. The first shot hit all the way up onto her face and the remaining blasts shot thick cum all over her sexy little tits and flat stomach.

The girls came down from their climaxes and Jake and I emptied our balls of every last drop of semen. I stepped back from the bed, withdrawing my cock from Kate's gapping ass and leaned against the wall as Jake sat down on the bed. Kate crawled up on top of Tiffany and began kissing her passionately, licking the cum from her face and then working her way down to her chest and then stomach until she had cleaned every last drop of Jake's cum from her tight little body.

Once she was satisfied that she had cleaned off all the cum, Kate crawled back up Tiffany's body and kissed her before whispering, "that was so hot! Just wait until you have two cocks fucking you at the same time!"

Jake and I were still recovering from the assfucking we gave Kate and Tiffany, and the girls were still kissing on the bed and groping each other's bodies like they were the only two people in the room. I lost count of how many times I already came that night but I found my cock starting to come back to life just a little while watching the two girls lustfully meld their bodies together as they practically swallowed each other whole.

Their passionate makeout session finally ended and Kate looked up and said, "I think we need to hit the shower, who wants to join us?"

"Sounds good to me!" Jake responded, clearly enjoying watching the girls as much as I did.

I didn't respond, but just followed the naked threesome out of the bedroom, on our way to the shower. As we exited the room we were greeted with the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from the family room. We rounded the corner and found the other members of our party engage in some hot fucking of their own on the couch. Kate, Tiffany and Jake continued past the family room with a few hoots and hollers but I slowed to take in the sights.

My eyes were first drawn to Jen's big sexy ass bouncing in Anthony's lap as she impaled her pussy on his cock over and over again. One of his hands was grasping her full ass cheek and spreading it, while the other was reaching around to finger her asshole. She was moaning loudly and bouncing on his cock hard so she was clearly enjoying herself. Rachael was on the couch next to them with her knees on the seat of the couch and her hands on the back of the couch, getting fucked hard from behind by Dustin. Both girls were turned towards each other, attempting to kiss between their moans of pleasure. With both girls turned slightly to the side I could see their large tits bouncing in rhythm with each other as their pussies got pummeled by two large cocks.

I stood motionless in the family room watching the foursome fuck each other while my cock surprisingly began to stiffen. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Jen's ass bouncing on Anthony's cock. She was fucking him hard with two of his fingers plunging in and out of her ass. He then pressed a third finger into her tight hole causing her to slow herself to a steady rocking motion in his lap as she adjusted to having her ass filled even more.

"Ohhhhhh fuck that feels good" she moaned once she caught her breath.

I stepped a little closer to the action to get a better look while I instinctively began stroking my well used cock back to life. As I stepped closer, Anthony realized I was watching and gave me a little smile and then motioned with his eyes for me to step in behind Jen. I knew exactly what he had in mind and from my view point right behind her ass, it looked like a great idea to me.

When I moved in between his legs, Anthony slowly slid his fingers out of her ass which drew a moan of disappointment from Jen until she felt me place both of my hands on her wonderfully full ass cheeks. The extra set of hands surprised her because she immediately looked back to see who was behind her. We made eye contact for a moment and I could tell she was filled with lust from the way should looked back at me. When I spread her ass apart and stepped forward causing the head of my cock to rub against her asshole I saw her eyes roll back into her head and she pushed her ass back against my cock.

"Oh my god yes," she moaned as she dropped her head to Anthony's chest and pushed her ass against my cock harder, "stick your cock in my ass!"

If I wasn't fully hard before that, I sure was by then. With my cock slowly sliding between her beautiful mounds of flesh as she slowly rocked herself on Anthony's long black piston, I gathered some saliva in my mouth and spit it down her crack to lube her asshole and my cock. I took my swollen mushroom head in my hand and rubbed it directly against her anal opening, causing her to moan and slow her rocking in Anthony's lap. Anthony got the message and spread her cheeks wide with both hands to help me penetrate her virgin asshole.

"Ohhhh....yesss, they are going to fuck you like a slut!" Rachael moaned as she moved herself closer to Jen so she could watch me take her ass.

"Fuck yesssss....fuck me like a slut" she hissed, pressing her ass against the head of my cock.

I looked over at Rachael for a moment and noticed that Dustin was now just slowly fucking her from behind and pressing two fingers into her ass while they both focused their attention on Jen getting ready to take two cocks for the first time. Rachael and I made eye contact for a moment and I could feel the passion flow between us. There was something so erotic about this woman that filled me with lust every time I looked at her and I found myself looking forward to the next time I could share that lust with her.

"Take her ass Ryan, she wants your big cock in her ass," Rachael said as she reached one hand over to press a finger deep into Jen's asshole.

This snapped me back to reality and I focused myself back on the task at hand; pressing my aching cock into Jen's tight little asshole. Rachael pumped her finger in and out of Jen's ass a few more times and then removed it and guided my cock to her forbidden entrance. I pressed my head into the center of her anal opening, straining against the tightness of her unwilling sphincter muscles. I wiggled the head of my cock to work past the resistance and slowly felt the tip of my manhood begin to enter Jen's backdoor. With my head just barely pressing into her ass, Jen tightened up as she braced herself for the penetration.

"Relax baby," Rachael purred as she stroked one of Jen's ass cheeks, "just let it slip right in."

I felt her ass relax a little and I took that opportunity to press myself in a little further. As I pressed, her sphincter gave way and the thick head of my cock popped into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh....fuuuuuuuck!" Jen gasped in pleasure and pain as she felt a cock enter her ass for the first time.

Only my head was inside at this point but the tightness and warmth of her young ass felt amazing and I couldn't help myself as I pressed further into her bowels. Jen groaned as I pressed deeper and deeper into her ass. She was no longer rocking Anthony's cock in and out of her pussy, but was lying motionless in his lap with her face buried in his chest. I slowly pressed forward until I felt my hips press against the warm flesh of her ass and my cock was fully engulfed by the tight velvet walls of her anal passage.

I kept still for a few moments to let Jen adjust to the size of my cock in her ass until I felt her hips start to move slowly. Her head was still buried in Anthony's chest and I could see her hands gripping his shoulders tight as she mover her hips a little more, causing both of our cocks to inch in and out of her holes.

"Oh my god this feels amazing!" she exclaimed when she finally lifted her head from Anthony's chest and looked back at me. "Your cock feels so big in my ass!"

Her ass felt so tight around my cock and I needed to feel in move in and out. I pulled my cock out of her ass all the way to the point where only my head was left inside and then I slowly pressed it back in until I bottomed out with my hips pressing against her full ass again. She groaned with pleasure as she felt me pressing deeper again and she gripped Anthony's shoulders harder and pressed her ass back into me.

Anthony and I found a rhythm together as we fucked our cocks in and out of her holes with alternating thrusts. Her tight virgin ass clenched around my cock and the extra pressure created by Anthony's cock pressing against mine through the thin wall between her pussy and asshole felt amazing as we started fucking her harder. Having already cum twice not long ago I knew I would be fine for a while so I worked up my pace and fucked her ass for all I was worth.

"Oh...my...god...oh...fuck...yesssss!" Jen grunted and moaned in a constant state of orgasm as she got pummeled in both of her young holes by two large cocks.

Jen now had her hands on Anthony's shoulders with her arms extended so she was sitting up in his lap with her large tits swaying back and forth as she bounced her pussy and ass down onto our thrusting cocks. She was out of control now and was fucking like a woman possessed, letting out primal screams and grunts with each successive orgasm that racked her body. Anthony finally gave into the moment and announced he was cumming with a loud moan and pumped himself into Jen with long hard strokes.

"Oh fuck yea baby, fill my pussy!" Jen screamed as the feel of Anthony's hot sperm filling her sparked off another orgasm.

Anthony and Jen came down from the orgasms at the same time and Jen lowered her sweaty body back down to his chest as she caught her breath and recovered from the intense double fucking. I was still rock hard and slowly fucking her ass when I noticed Kate standing next to the couch watching the action. She was wet from being in the shower and her face and chest were flush like she just had another orgasm.

"hey babe, can we borrow you for a moment?" she asked with a devilish grin on her face.

I was still enjoying the slow assfucking I was giving Jen, but when a sexy naked woman is asking you to follow her to the shower where there is another sexy college girl likely getting fucked, you don't say no. I slowly pulled my cock from Jen's ass and turned to follow Kate. Jen uttered a soft moan when she felt my head pop out of her asshole but she was too exhausted to look up from Anthony's chest.

I followed my wife's sexy ass into the bathroom and was greeted by wet slapping noises and dirty sex talk. I rounded the corner and saw Jake sitting back on a tile bench in the corner of the large shower with little Tiffany bouncing furiously in his lap, grinding her pussy into his cock as hard as she could. Jake's one had was gripping her ass hard, forcing her onto his cock with each of her thrusts, and the other was fucking her ass with two fingers.

bman34
bman34
278 Followers