Amazing Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman34
bman34
278 Followers

"Our fingers weren't enough," Kate said with a smile as she opened the shower door, "she wants to be stuffed with two cocks at once."

Tiffany turned when she heard the shower door open and looked right into my eyes with a sex crazed intensity that I hadn't see from her yet.

"Fuck my ass Ryan....I want to be stuffed like a fucking slut!" she moaned as she went back to impaling herself on Jake's dick.

I stepped into the shower right behind Kate and she turned around and embraced me with a tight hug and a passionate kiss, rubbing her tight wet body against mine. After probing each other's mouths with our tongues for a few moments Kate pulled away and grasped my cock with both hands. She pulled me closer to Jake and Tiffany so I was standing under the water and she slowly began to wash me, starting with my cock, working down to my balls and then slipping behind me to thoroughly wash my ass; spending a little extra time on my asshole before moving back in front of me.

With one hand slowly stroking my cock and the other massaging my balls, Kate looked me right in the eyes and said, "I want to see both of you fuck her, I want to see you cum inside her ass."

She released my cock form her grip and motioned for me to move in behind Tiffany's ass bouncing in Jakes lap. Just like I did with Jen, I positioned my cock between her ass cheeks and placed my hands on her hips to slow her fucking down so I could prepare to enter her ass.

"Oh god yesssss, give me that cock!" she begged as she felt my cock join Jake's fingers in her crack.

Feeling my cock at her back entrance, Jake slipped his fingers from Tiffany's asshole and spread her cheeks causing her recently fucked ass to gape a little, inviting my cock to enter for the first time. With her ass already fucked earlier in the night and Jake's fingering, I knew she'd be easier to enter then Jen was so I placed the tip of my cock at the small gaping opening a pressed firmly until I was about 3 inches deep in her ass.

"Mmmm, ohhhhh fuck!" she groaned as she felt herself get filled more than ever before.

I pressed myself further until I was fully buried in her ass which was met by moans of encouragement from Tiffany who was clearly enjoying having both of her holes stuffed with hard cocks. Jake and I wasted no time and started pumping into her at a steady pace, and it wasn't long before, just like Jen, Tiffany began to rock her hips back on both of our cocks; forcing us to fuck her harder. And also like Jen, she was soon cumming hard, over and over while begging for more and demanding that we fuck her harder.

Tiffany's tight ass felt like heaven and her moaning and nasty sex talk was definitely turning me on, but I had cum so many times already that night that I was a afraid I wasn't going to get a release before she cam multiple times and then eventually wore herself out. As if Kate was reading my mind and sensing the situation I was in, I suddenly felt her hands between my legs, playing with my balls. I spread my legs and kept a steady pace so she had more to work with and I soon felt her kneel down behind me with her hands on my ass as she started to lick and suck my balls into her mouth. At times it was almost painful with me thrusting forward and her clamping down around one of my balls with her mouth, but it was a mix of pleasure and pain and it started to make my head spin.

By now Tiffany was coming down from another intense orgasm as Jake was filling her pussy with his cum. I knew she wouldn't be able to take much more and my cock was aching for a release that just wasn't coming. Kate then did something that she had never done before and something I never had done to me. She released my balls from her mouth with a pop, spread my ass cheeks with her hands, pressed her face between them and started licking my ass. When I felt her hot wet tongue on my ass I let out an involuntary moan, spread my legs wider and squatted down so my ass pressed against her tongue harder.

She licked harder and faster as she tried to trigger my long overdue orgasm with her tongue. I was starting to get light headed and my knees were getting week, but I could feel the most intense orgasm building from deep within my bowels and I fucked harder and faster into Tiffany's ass willing my cock to erupt within her. Kate could no longer keep her tongue on my ass once I picked up the pace and I felt her stand up behind me and press a finger into my ass.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I moaned as she pressed a second finger into my ass giving me the most intensely pleasurable and painful feeling of my life.

My balls were starting to tighten and my entire lower body was tingling with anticipation of an explosive orgasm. Kate was fucking my ass with two fingers and her body pressed against mine as she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck her little ass baby....mmmmm, make her your little slut."

With a few final thrusts of my cock up Tiffany's ass and Kate's fingers up mine, the buildup finally released and my body was wracked with the hardest, most intense orgasm I've ever had. My cock swelled inside her tight ass and it felt like all of my bodily fluids were draining from my pulsing hose of cum. My knees went weak and my vision went blurry as I continued to pump my cock up Tiffany's asshole as I rode out the long waves of pleasure.

Finally I was unable to take anymore and I staggered back against the opposite wall of the shower, causing my cock to pop out of Tiffany's ass followed by a thick stream of cum. Kate instantly bent down to hungrily lick the cum dripping down to her pussy and out of her asshole. She also pulled Jake's cock from Tiffany's pussy and cleaned it as well. I sank to the floor of the shower and watched my sex crazed wife lick and suck everything she could get her mouth on. As my vision returned to normal, all I could think about was what a crazy vacation this has become and what I lucky man I was to be able to return home with such a hot and now sexually charged wife.

The rest of the night and the rest of the vacation was a sex filled blur. We fucked in every position and combination imaginable for the next two days until both Anthony and Rachael and the group of college kids left, leaving Kate and I to explore our new sex life together as a couple. The swapping and orgies we had were amazing and more fun than I could imagine, but the week that Kate and I spent alone after everyone left was even better as we settled in to what was sure to become an amazing new chapter of our marriage.

The vacation was over, but this new adventure was just beginning.

bman34
bman34
278 Followers