Amazing Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman34
bman34
278 Followers

"Ohhhh....ohhh my god that feels good." She moaned quietly, enjoying the feeling of having her ass licked.

By now my cock was really starting to ach so I managed to pull myself away from her magnificent ass and stood up behind her with my mushroom head pressing against her pussy, just parting her swollen pink lips.

"Mmmmmm, yeah!" Jen moaned as she lifted her head off the ground and pushed herself back onto my cock until it slid all the way in.

She gasped as my thick 8 inch cock hit bottom inside her tight young pussy and she held her breath while she adjusted to being filled so suddenly. I spread her cheeks apart again so I could get a good look at her pussy lips being stretched by my thick cock. The view from above was stunning as I could see my thick shaft disappear into her pussy just below the hottest heart shaped ass I've ever seen.

I resisted hammering away like a mad man, and gently fucked in and out until she got comfortable with my size. It wasn't long before I felt her starting to push back into me and I took that as the sign that she was ready to be fucked.

I grabbed her hips with both hands and picked up my pace until my hips here slapping her ass with each stroke, causing her cheeks to bounce back and forth in rhythm with her massive tits swaying beneath her. She now had herself steadied on her hands so she could push back on my cock and fuck me harder so her whole body was bouncing as her grunts got louder and louder.

The combination of watching her curvy wet body bounce against mine and the tightness of her young pussy gripping my cock started to take its effect. I was holding off as long as I could, hoping to make her cum again, but I was running out of time.

Hoping to trigger her orgasm before I lost my load, I pushed her back towards the ground so her ass would be pointed higher in the air. I was a little rough when I forced her down but she seemed to like that because she responded by saying, "oh yeah, fuck me hard baby!"

With her juicy ass now pointing up at me I spread her cheeks and ran my thumb along the crack. Her ass muscles flinched when my thumb brushed her asshole but her moaning was intensifying so I continued to pursue my goal. With my thumb still brushing her asshole I spit some saliva down her crack and started rubbing the tip of my thumb at entrance of her ass.

"ohhhh...god...mmmmm...ohhhhh" she moaned as she realized what I was planning to do.

With my cock still pounding away, I slowly worked the tip of my thumb into her ass until it was buried to the first knuckle. She moaned deeply as she felt my thumb enter her virgin ass which was extremely tight and was contracting around my thumb each time my cock plunged into her pussy. I spit some more saliva into her ass to help me press deeper and I slowly pressed in until my thumb was all the way up her ass.

"ohhhh shit, it's in my ass!" Jen moaned loudly as she felt something enter her asshole for the first time.

Jen was moaning loudly with a mix of disbelief and pleasure as she realized she had a finger in her ass and was loving it. Within seconds she erupted in another orgasm, screaming and fucking her ass back onto my cock for all she was worth.

With my cock pounding away at her pussy and my thumb now fucking her big sexy ass, I lost control and started cumming hard, filling her belly with my cum. The intensity of my orgasm and the heat of the hot tub was starting to make me light headed as both of our orgasms began to subside. Needing to sit, I pulled my cock and thumb from her two holes and collapsed back into the tub, pulling her down with me onto my lap. She was exhausted as well and straddled my legs, pressing her chest into mine and burying her face against my neck as she caught her breath.

Fucking sounds were still coming from the other side of the Jacuzzi so I peered over the shoulder of my young lover to see who was doing what to whom. Anthony was now lying on his back with tiny little Tiffany impaled on his huge black cock. Her hands were on his chest as she fucked her pussy up and down and moaned like a slut. Kate was now in the tub kneeling between Anthony's legs, licking his balls and the base of his shaft as it stretched Tiffany's little pussy.

Despite cumming just seconds earlier, the sight of Tiffany and Kate servicing Anthony started to arouse me and I felt my cock start to harden again, pressing against Jen's pussy. As she felt my hardon grow, she pressed herself against me and lifted her head from my shoulder and looked me in the eyes.

Jen was now looking directly into my eyes as she started grinding her pussy on my growing cock while we listened to her friend Tiffany moan and scream from the multiple orgasms caused by Anthony's cock and Kate's tongue.

"Hmmmm....it feels like you're almost ready for more." Jen said as she lifted herself from my lap and grabbed my cock. "How about I help you with that?"

Jen pulled up on my cock indicating that she wanted me to get out of the water and sit on the edge of the jacuzzi, and I gladly followed her lead by propping myself up on the edge and spreading my knees so she could position herself right in front of semi-erect cock. She placed her small hand back on my shaft and slowly stroked it while looking up at me with a big smile on her face. She stroked me with her hand until I was almost completely erect again and then she looked down and said, "hmmmm....I love sucking cock" before engulfing my entire manhood in her hot little mouth.

I groaned and lifted my hips as I felt my cock enter her mouth, causing my thick head to press into the back of her throat making her gag a little. It didn't seem to bother her at all and she didn't skip a beat as she sucked me deeper down her throat and massaged my balls with her hands. This girl apparently loved to suck cock and it showed. She sucked and licked and swallowed my cock like she was starving for cum and was desperately trying to milk my balls until they were empty. If I hadn't just cummed a few minutes ago I would have erupted within her mouth immediately, but instead I just enjoyed her talents while I watched the hot threesome on the other side of the tub.

Tiffany was still riding Anthony's cock and Kate was still behind her between his legs, but instead of licking his balls, she was now spreading Tiffany's ass and licking her tight little butthole. Tiffany was moaning and pushing her ass back at Kate asking her to "lick my ass more baby!" like a total slut. Kate tongued her ass a little more and then pulled her face out to spit a bunch of saliva down Tiffany's ass crack and then replaced her tongue with her fingers. She started rubbing the spit around Tiffany's puckered hole and looked over at me with a lustful smile on her face before slowly pressing her finger into Tiffany's ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh....fuck!" Tiffany moaned as she felt someone penetrate her ass for the first time in her life. "Ohhhhh....god that feels good!"

Tiffany's moaning encouraged Kate to press her finger deeper and also caught the attention of Jen who released my cock from her mouth and looked over to see what her friend was enjoying. When she stopped sucking I peeled my eyes away from the threesome and looked back at Jen and saw the thick streams of saliva running from her mouth to the tip of my dick, and running down her chin onto her tits. She had worked my cock into a slobbery mess of pre-cum and saliva before turning to watch the action.

Despite her sudden fascination with watching her friend get fucked by a black dick and fingered in the ass by another woman, Jen didn't forget about my cock. Without looking she grabbed my cock and started rubbing it against her full tits and her big erect nipples. I liked this idea so I helped her by lifting her tits from below so they were resting on my thighs. With her eyes still fixated on Tiffany's ass getting finger fucked, she pressed her tits together and started stroking my cock between her soft wet flesh.

I lifted my ass of the edge of the tub so I could fuck her tits and watch Anthony and Kate finish off little Tiffany. Jen's soft, slippery tits felt amazing as my throbbing cock pressed into them while I watched Kate insert a second finger into Tiffany's virgin asshole and fuck her in rhythm with Anthony's cock. Tiffany was lying flat against Anthony's chest moaning uncontrollably as both of her holes were assaulted; triggering a violent orgasm from both her and Anthony at the same time. There was a lot of grunting an moaning coming from both of them and Kate was encouraging them with a lot of "yea, fuck that pussy" and "you like it when I fuck your ass don't you" type of chants as she pumped her fingers in and out of Tiffany's spasming anal opening.

Jen fucked my cock faster with her tits while watching intently as Tiffany came loudly, begging for Kate to fuck her ass deeper and harder. Jen was breathing heavy again and I could tell she was getting turned on watching the threesome with my cock slipping between her tits.

Knowing that the show was almost over with Tiffany falling limp on Anthony's chest, I grabbed Jen's arms and starting pulling her up to me as I laid back on the ground at the edge of the tub. Jen followed my lead and immediately crawled up to the edge and straddled by hips. Once on top of me she leaned forward and kissed me with a deep lustful kiss that showed how turned on she was from watching her friend get fucked.

As she leaned down I could feel her amazingly full tits press against my chest and I reached up for two firm handfuls of her sexy ass. I gripped her ass tight and pulled her wet, luscious body tighter against mine as we probed each other's mouths with hungry tongues. I started grinding my cock against her pussy lips that were being pressed against it as I pulled her ass in tighter and she moaned softly into my mouth and pressed her pussy back against my cock.

My cock was gliding between her wet pussy lips, rubbing her swollen clit with each pass and she was now moaning into my mouth more than she was kissing it. When she broke our kiss and propped herself up on her hands and knees to guide my dick into her steaming sex, her amazing tits swayed right in front of my face just begging for some attention. As she reached between us and pointed my swollen mushroom head into her pussy I sucked one of her large brown nipples into my mouth. She let out a loud moan as I took in a mouthful of her breast and flicked her nipple with my tongue, and then she quickly sat back down on my hips, impaling herself on cock with one hard slam.

When she felt my cock reach bottom and press against her cervix she threw her head back and moaned for me to "fuck her deeper!" Still sucking on her tits and bighting her rock hard nipples, I grabbed her ass and thrust my hips up into her, pressing my thick head deeper and deeper.

Jen leaned back down, smothering my face with her soft wet tits, and rocked her pussy up and down on my cock, making her ass bonce in my hands. I reached around and felt my thick cock stretching her tight pussy, and then ran my fingers up her smooth ass crack and played with her puckered asshole. She moaned loudly in my ear and pressed her knees wider and arched her back so her ass cheeks opened more, inviting me to continue playing with her ass.

I circled her anal opening with my fingers a few times and tried to press one of my fingers into her ass, but she just groaned in a little pain as her tight ass resisted the penetration. The water from the tub wasn't enough lubrication for her virgin asshole and I was limited to just caressing her ass crack and pressing against her puckered hole without any real chance at penetration. That was until I felt a tongue join my finger between Jen's beautiful ass cheeks.

I looked around and saw Kate behind Jen preparing to give her the same treatment she gave Tiffany. I moved my hand out of the way and spread Jen's ass further apart so that Kate could have full access to do her thing. When Kate went back to work licking Jen's ass, she finally realized what was happening and moaned, "oh my god yessssss....fuck my ass too!"

I just laid there and let Jen fuck my cock as Kate licked everything from my balls, to the base of my cock, to Jen's increasingly slick and relaxed asshole. When Kate finally inserted a finger into Jen's ass I could tell immediately because she gasped, taking in deep breath of air, and stopped bouncing on my cock.

"You like my finger in your ass don't you?" Kate said in a very authoritative voice.

"Mmmm, hmmm." Jen moaned softly as she began to slowly rock her hips on my cock again.

"Yea, fuck my husband's big cock baby....make him cum in your little pussy."

Jen's moaning got louder as she began fucking my cock harder and harder. I could tell when Kate pressed a second finger in her ass because she gasped again and then moan, "ohhhh yea, fuck it baby" before erupting into a violent orgasm, pumping her tight pussy on my cock even harder than before.

I was getting close to cumming when I felt Kate's hand reach underneath my balls and find my asshole. With one hand fucking Jen's ass with two fingers, Kate had her second hand seeking to press a finger into my ass as well. As her little finger pressed harder and harder against my tight anal opening I started cumming, shooting cum deep into Jen's young pussy. She must have felt my cum blast against the walls of her pussy because she was hit with another wave of orgasms as she bucked her body against my throbbing cock and Kate's hand.

I thrust a few more times, emptying my last drops as Jen buried her face at the base of my neck completely spent from multiple orgasms back-to-back. We both laid their motionless as Kate continued to service us by pulling out my cock and sucking it dry and then eating my cum from Jen's well used pussy, giving her one last small orgasm before she was finished.

After Jen's soft moaning quieted down, I heard some whispering to my left, and looking over I saw Rachael, Dustin and Jake standing in the doorway naked. They were all looking down at us with smiles on their faces. I then looked down and saw Anthony sitting back in the tub with Tiffany sitting in his lap. They too were watching us with big smiles on their faces.

"Well, it looks like I wasn't the only one getting some cock." Rachael said as she walked over and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

Jen and I both slipped back into the water next to Kate, who was beaming after becoming the first woman to eat the pussies and finger fuck the assess of two hot college girls. She seemed pretty pleased with herself as she and Rachael exchanged knowing glances as Rachael settled herself on the edge of the Jacuzzi next to Jen and me.

Rachael looked like she just got put through the wringer after spending nearly an hour getting fucked by two young bucks in the master bedroom. Her hair was all messy and looked sticky in a few places from what I assumed was the result of at least one cum shot to the face, if not more. Her tits and nipples were a little red from being manhandled by the two eager college guys and I could tell that her pussy was swollen from being well used by Dustin's and Jake's thick cocks. Despite looking a little worn out from the tag teaming she received, I was still struck by how exotic and sexy she looked sitting on the edge of the tub.

Dustin and Jake also looked a little worn out themselves, but both seemed pretty pleased with what just happened and what they were seeing in the hot tub. Both of their cocks were completely limp and looked a little raw from so much non-stop fucking. And from the looks of their equipment, it looked like Rachael thoroughly enjoyed herself with them. Both guys had pretty large cocks, and despite walking out to the sight of their two hot little friends being fucked by two older guys with another woman finger fucking one of their asses, neither guy was showing any sign of getting hard. I figured Rachael must have made each of them cum twice, if not more.

Tiffany was still snuggling in Anthony's lap, basking in the ecstasy of what had to be the best sex she's ever had in her life. Anthony was definitely enjoying himself as he softly caressed the tight young body that was curled up on his lap.

Dustin and Jake made their way over and joined us in the tub as well. Both guys had looks on their faces like they couldn't believe what they were seeing. We all sat in silence for a few minutes until Dustin broke the silence.

"I can't believe you guys were having sex out here the whole time" he said, looking back and forth between Tiffany and Jen.

"Well, after listening to you two fuck her over and over, things just kind of happened" Jen said, kind of like she was trying to defend their actions.

"Yeah, but you were REALLY fucking!" he said looking at Jen now, "and you let her finger your ass....that was fucking hot!"

Jen smiled like she was a little embarrassed and giggled saying, "only after Kate went down on Tiffany and then fingered HER ass first!"

"Oh shit!" both guys said at the same time as they looked over at Tiffany who had a sheepish look on her face.

"She fingered your ass?" Jake said like he was very surprised. "You never let me fuck you in the ass!"

"Well, you've never licked my asshole first" Tiffany responded in a teasing tone.

Everyone in the tub got a good laugh out of that comment except for Jake who seemed to be considering her response and thinking about the next chance he'll get to try and fuck her tight little ass.

After the initial shock wore off and Anthony poured everyone another round of drinks, the conversation turned back to how everything unfolded tonight. Dustin and Jake admitted that all the guys in the group were totally checking out Kate and Rachael earlier on the beach and that they were all the guys could talk about for the rest of the night. Tiffany and Jen admitted that all the girls in the group were pretty annoyed about how much the guys were gawking at them and talking about how hot they were. Jake and Dustin were dared to ask them to dance and they didn't think there was any way they would accept, but were obviously very happy when they did.

Everyone was getting a little buzzed from the new round of drinks and started getting really open and honest about the whole situation. Tiffany said that at first she was pretty pissed that Jake was dancing with another woman and was getting jealous, but she said it was also making her a little horny. She admitted that after dancing with me and cumming on the dance floor, she knew that she wanted to get fucked tonight which is why she was so willing to head up to the room when the guys suggested it. Jake seemed pretty shocked that she was saying that, but seemed pretty happy to hear her talk like that.

Jen said she was pretty unsure about coming up to the room and only came because Tiffany really wanted her to. She said at first she couldn't believe that Jake and Dustin were going to fuck Rachael, and she was really close to leaving when we got in the hot tub. But then she confessed that she hadn't been laid since her last boyfriend several months ago and that hearing Rachael cumming inside and seeing Anthony's big cock made her really horny and she was glad she stayed.

Then the conversation moved to discussing the new experiences of our young college friends. Dustin and Jake went on and on about how amazingly hot Rachael was and how they've never cum so many times in their lives. Neither guy ever had a threesome before and they described how they both took turns fucking her pussy and ass while she sucked the other guy off, and then raved about how awesome it was when they both fucked her at the same time. It was pretty interesting to see that both Jen and Tiffany were hanging on every word as they described what it was like to feel the other guys cock moving in and out of Rachael body through the thin wall between her vagina and asshole.

bman34
bman34
278 Followers