Amber Butterfly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About mid-morning, the hydroplane races started. First there were qualifying heats. Everyone sat up or stood up to watch as the Hydroplanes raced around the lake. The "rooster tails" in the back were so big, it was hard to see the boats themselves.

The race course on the lake was ringed with pleasure boats. Amber shaded her eyes from the sun and peered over at them. Those people had it made. They were able to really party and watch the hydroplane races without people getting in the way of their view.

She looked over to see what Johnson was doing. He was trying to inflate the raft. He noticed her looking over and looked at her through his sunglasses.

"Hey girls, we need your blowing talents over here!" he yelled at them.

His friends thought that was spectacularly funny judging by their giggling.

His treatment of her should make her angry, she realized, but somehow she found it titillating. Just the same she showed him her middle finger.

"Maybe later babe, I'm kind of busy!" he yelled back.

His buddies thought that was hilarious.

"Assholes," Cinnabar remarked.

Soon the boys were taking the raft out into the water, and after much sloshing around, they were all inside and rowing a little closer to get a better view of the racing. Still, they couldn't go out too far though, since there were buoys with lines strung along the race, to keep people a safe distance from the race course. At least they didn't have to try to see over the top of the crowd though.

Amber suddenly missed her best friend Diana. What would Diana do? Suddenly Amber was seized with a cunning idea. She knew that both Cinnabar and Kathleen were good swimmers, since both had already been in the water. It was time for all of them to get wet.

"Hey girls, I've got an idea."

Johnson popped another beer and drank it down. The four young men were precariously situated on the raft--Kyle sitting on the back, Johnson on his knees toward the front, Eric half-standing on one side and Chris on the other side.

Suddenly the raft tipped up and over, throwing the four of them into the lake.

Amber, Cinnabar and Kathleen had slipped up quietly along the pier, on the other side out of site of Johnson and his buddies, and then had swum under the pier and under water until they had come up underneath the raft. The way the boys were perched, and the fact that the raft barely had the capacity for four full-grown men, it was easy to capsize the raft.

The boys surfaced sputtering with rage and indignation, while the girls screamed with laughter.

Soon they were in pursuit of the girls, and a mêlée broke out, with lots of splashing, grasping of wet limbs.

Amber tried to evade Kyle grabbing at her legs when suddenly Johnson had come up behind her and ripped off her bikini top.

He waved it in the air triumphantly as she clasped her arm across her bare nipples in consternation. She jumped up at him as he held it over his head, her breasts bouncing around freely, while Johnson's buddies laughed. Finally he relented and gave it back so that they wouldn't get caught and fined. The police were coming up in their patrol boat with a bullhorn telling everyone to get out of the water before the Blue Angels started their show. Already, they could hear the sound of jets overhead.

They all climbed back to the shore to watch the Blue Angels and to pop open more beer. After the show, the girls went back into the water to swim.

"Johnson, come out and join us!" Amber cried.

She was kneeling in the water, glistening wet. She was leaning forward with her hands in the sand in front of her between her knees. Her upper arms pushed her lush breasts together.

Johnson could tell she was horny. Her nipples were erect under the thin lycra of her bikini top. Her eyes were wide and her thick lips were parted. Her gorgeous chest was heaving up and down. God what a sight!

"Watch this guys, but don't make too much noise and get us busted. If you do, you can forget about any chance of getting a blowjob from Amber later," he half joked, as he waded out into the lake sporting a massive hard-on.

He swept Amber up in his arms and the two of them went frolicking in the water. After they had gone out as deep as they could where Amber could still keep a good footing, which was about chest deep for Johnson, he pulled her up and the two started kissing.

Soon he had Amber moaning and thrusting against him, her legs wrapped around his waist. He held her up with his hands on her ass. She moaned and ground against him as they kissed repeatedly.

He knew she was game for this even with everyone watching on the shore. He also knew that the activity in the air and the water they were submerged in allowed Amber to tell herself that no one could tell what they were doing--but he knew otherwise.

Holding Amber up with one hand, he reached down with the other hand and pulled his swim trunks down far enough to free his stiff dick, then reached between Amber's legs and pulled her bikini bottoms off to one side.

Amber kissed him harder, grinding up against his hand as he thrust his fingers inside her pussy. Even submerged in the cold water she was hot. He moved his hand out of the way and lifted her toward his cock. She slid in easily. The whole time they kissed. He held her up with his hands cupped under her ass as she started writhing and thrusting against him harder, her legs locked around his waist.

She was moaning into his mouth as they kissed. She pulled her lips away for a moment to breathe, and then locked her lips on his neck, nearly drawing blood as she clenched her teeth with pleasure.

"Check it out! Johnson's fucking Amber out in the water," Chris announced excitedly to the others.

They had been drinking beer and watching the Blue Angels, almost forgetting Johnson's boast.

The others looked over. Johnson and Amber were moving together--kissing and moving against each other. Only their shoulders were visible above the water, so a casual observer glancing over at them might just think that they were kissing passionately, but Johnson's friends knew exactly what they were doing, and anyone who looked carefully and continued watching would figure it out.

"Go for it Johnson--WOOHOOO!" Kyle yelled.

"Shut up asshole! Do you want them to get busted?" Eric growled.

Fortunately, everyone else in the park was looking up in the sky at the Blue Angels.

Cinnabar and Kathleen were laying in the sun watching the airshow. Cinnabar heard the excited yells of the boys and looked to see what was grabbing their attention.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed as she spotted Amber and Johnson.

That got Kathleen's attention. She sat up and looked over.

Johnson and Amber were out in the water, just far enough out that they were submerged up to Amber's shoulders. Johnson was holding her up against him. At first Cinnabar had thought they were just making out, but as she watched, it was clear that they were doing more than that.

"They're fucking," Kathleen said, feeling the heat of jealousy rising in her.

"Sure looks like it, Cinnabar commented, "I hope they don't get caught."

Out in the water, Johnson and Amber pumped harder against each other. The Blue Angels roared directly overhead while making a low pass over the lake, as Amber locked her lips on Johnson's and thrust up against him. Johnson knew he was about to blow. Amber ground harder against his cock, grunting as she did so, no longer caring whether or not anyone saw them or knew what they were doing.

She cried out against his shoulder as she exploded with an orgasm. Her soft cry was just barely audible to the audience on the beach. Johnson groaned as he emptied his balls inside her.

Johnson and Amber's friends watched as they waded back ashore, both grinning, Amber a little ahead of Johnson. Amber grinned but looked down guiltily, her face flushed. She knew right away they all knew she and Johnson were having sex. It was hard to feel too guilty though when she was feeling so good.

Behind her, Johnson grinned at his buddies and gave a thumbs up. Kyle whooped and raised his beer can in congratulations, Chris and Eric cheered and grinned.

Amber walked in front of Johnson's buddies dripping wet. Her bikini, clinging to her wet body, looked almost as if it had been painted on. The top barely covered her erect nipples. The bikini bottom had pulled up even more in the back, so that almost her entire ass was clearly exposed, and was also pulled up tight in front, forming a camel toe.

As she walked past Johnson's friends toward Kathleen and Cinnabar, she looked over at them, reclined on their blankets, leering at her, and once again, she felt she knew how a piece of red meat might feel if dangled in front of a pack of hungry dogs. She flushed with pleasure and licked her lips unconsciously.

Mentally, she felt she should be modest and ashamed, but she didn't feel that way, as she looked at the men looking at her, and saw their open mouths and stiff cocks tenting out their shorts, she felt a rush of excitement.

"Show off," Cinnabar grinned at Amber as she settled back down on the towel next to her.

Kathleen stood up and walked off, muttering that she was going to find a bathroom.

By this time, everyone was hungry for lunch, and Johnson had set up the hibachi and had lit the coals. Soon he had buffalo wings and hot links sizzling.

"Hey babe," Johnson said as he came walking up. "I'm just going back to the Escalade. I left something there."

"Oh, you want me to get it for you?" she offered.

"No, I'll get it myself. I just need you to stay and watch the food. I don't trust these losers to do it."

As Amber tended the hibachi, Cinnabar went to find the bathroom also. Where was Kathleen? She should be back by now. Cinnabar found the "Honey Buckets" the city had brought in for the event, and when she was done, she couldn't find Kathleen anywhere around. She headed toward where Johnson had parked his Escalade. As she walked toward the Escalade, she noticed some soft cries coming from a wooded area off the side of the road.

Kathleen was standing up, bent over, her bikini bottoms were at her feet. Behind her Johnson gripped her bare waist as he ran his cock in and out of her cunt from behind.

Cinnabar crouched behind a bush close by and watched with amazement. She couldn't believe Kathleen was fucking her friend's boyfriend. She had just seen Amber and Johnson fucking out in the lake. She knew, watching them move against each other, and then seeing the "just-fucked" flush on Amber's face as she walked out of the lake, and now here Amber's boyfriend was, brazenly fucking her friend Kathleen right before her eyes!

The blatant treachery stunned Cinnabar, but she couldn't take her eyes off the sex act unfolding in front of her.

Meanwhile, back at the shore of the lake, Amber was getting bored. The guys were watching the hydroplanes and cheering their favorite boat. After the heat finished, she saw an opportunity to tease them more. She got up and walked slowly over to where they were laying down.

"Pardon me guys, I'm just trying to get down to the water--it's so crowded here," she explained, as she stepped over their heads, one by one, giving each a view up between her legs.

Amber thrilled as she felt them watching her with lust. She knelt in the shallow water where it was sandy and knelt over, giving them a close and excellent view of her bare ass cheeks. She knelt and frolicked in the water in front of them, her breasts bouncing, shiny and wet, barely covered by her wet bikini top.

Cinnabar watched as Johnson fucked Kathleen harder. His hands were hooked around the joint where her thighs bent down from her hips, and he pulled her back and forth, as she continued leaning over, her ass high in the air. Kathleen's brown hair was flying around, constrained somewhat by her headband.

Cinnabar reached down and started stroking her own crotch through her lycra swimsuit bottom.

Kathleen was panting harder, and suddenly moaned and thrust back hard, smacking up against Johnson's thighs. She moaned aloud in orgasm, squirming her rear around Johnson's dick before finally collapsing on the ground in front of her, panting hard. She gasped for air and opened her eyes. Turning around she saw Johnson's stiff cock thrusting toward her face, and opened her lips.

Johnson was close to cumming himself, but Kathleen had beat him. Now he grasped her head and thrust his cock past her lips until his balls smacked up against her chin.

Moaning, he started moving his slick cock in and out of Kathleen's head rapidly. Kathleen turned her head slightly to the side, and his cock started pushing her cheek in and out rapidly as he held her head firmly against his groin.

In this position, Kathleen opened her eyes and met Cinnabar's gaze. Cinnabar realized in that moment that Kathleen not only knew she was watching, but also that she was masturbating. Cinnabar felt herself start to orgasm. She felt the moisture gush into her panties.

As she watched, suddenly, Johnson stopped thrusting. A white froth erupted out of Kathleen's mouth, with Johnson's hard cock still buried to the hilt. His creamy jism poured out the side of her mouth and slowly ran down her chin and neck, streaking down her chest in multiple streams.

Cinnabar thought that maybe she should tell Amber, but later Kathleen explained to her that Johnson and Amber had an "open relationship".

"But keep quiet about it? Okay? Even though they have an understanding, they don't want to advertise it--best not to talk about it. It's kind of private," Kathleen lied.

Cinnabar wasn't entirely convinced, but she decided it was best not to get in the middle of it and decided to take Kathleen at her word. Besides, although she adored Amber, she had been friends with Kathleen since junior high school, so she promised to forget about it.

A week after the Hydroplane races and Blue Angels' show, thousands of copies of the first DVD--"Amber Butterfly Comes Out" started shipping to porn shops and Internet retailers all across the country.

12