Amber's Ordeal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long have you been here Jamila?"

These animals spirited me away to this hell a few days ago. These men have raped me and these other girls everyday since we have been here. Where I am from women have no rights and are treated like property. I left Morocco to get away from this kind of treatment and now I find it is happening again here."

"My god", Amber said as she slowly sank to the ground while considering the ramifications of the whole situation.

"I am going to break out of here when they come for me tonight." Jamila said with a glint of hope in her eyes.

"You're fucking crazy you black bitch. Those men will kill you if you try to escape." one of the other women said.

"That's Tamara" Jamila said. "She doesn't understand that the only chance we have is to attack these guys when they come for us tonight.

"It's a crazy idea. They are bigger and stronger than us and they have weapons too. How do you suppose that we overpower these men?" Tamara said incredulously.

"Every night that they have come in here they are so drunk that they can hardly stand. That and we have the element of surprise. They would never expect five naked scared and helpless women would attack them. We can overpower them in their drunken stupor and take their weapons from them. I know it will work."

"You really think we have a chance?" Amber asked.

"Yes I do. These men are stupid pigs. Just like the men in my place of birth. They think women are stupid and weak. And as long as we think that they have power over us they will be right in that summation. Look, I know in my heart that if we all work together we can break free of this prison. We can take their weapons and they can be the captives and we the captors." Jamila said.

"It sounds like a good plan to me. Look, when I arrived tonight I noticed one of the buildings has a big radio tower. If we can make it to that building we can call for help." Amber said with ever rising excitement in her voice.

"And have can you operate a radio like that?" Tamara asked.

"I can." Spoke one of the girls in a shaky voice. Amber looked in the direction of this skinny blonde girl with long tangled hair. She had a lily white complexion and what could only be described as a rug of thick black pubic hair between her legs. Talk about the carpet doesn't match the drapes, Amber thought to herself. This poor girl needs to trim that hairy beast in the worst way. It looked more like a birds nest after being in the corral a few days than a woman's pussy.

"She is right about that radio tower. It is for a ham radio." The girl said looking at the two of them.

"What's your name?" Amber said squatting down next to the bushy girl.

I am Lori." She said in a rushed manner as she continued. "And my father has an FT-897 ham radio. He taught me everything there is to know about how to operate an amateur radio. He had too. We lived in a remote location much like this. We had no phone. It was the only way we could communicate with the outside world. My father traveled a lot for his work. So I would talk to him on it when he was away. Besides I loved playing with it too. I have talked with people in hundreds of countries. I had a map of the world and I would mark off a country each time I spoke with someone for the first time. I was trying to mark off every country in the world. We can reach out to anyone, especially at night because conditions in the atmosphere are better at night."

"Wow one of those radios can transmit that far? I had no idea." Amber said with wide eyes.

"That tower over there looks like a high end tower too. Very expensive. Hell their radio probably gets VHF and HF too. I mean why pay a lot for an antenna and get a shitty radio. I mean like, who does that?" Lori said.

"You sound like just the girl we need." Amber said with a big smile.

"So then it is settled. We attack when they come for us."

Amber and Lori shook their heads like someone that was just been given a reprieve from a death sentence. Tamara and the other girl on the other hand agreed too but with far less enthusiasm.

"I would get some rest if I was you. These bastards will get all liquored up soon enough and come for us. And when they do we have our revenge." Jamila said looking down at the ground still pondering the details of their little scheme.

12