All Comments on 'Ambrosia'

by MayhemLass

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Somebody should take this piece of shit daddy-----

and blow his cock off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very good, thank You

i too have a Daddy/Dom and lactate for him, it is a wonderful feeling and total enjoyment for both of U/us. this is the first time i have read anything about it and You did a very good job of telling a story that is and can be very exciting when done properly. Thank You and i look forward to reading more.

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatalmost 18 years ago
None Any Better

I have not read any story that I have enjoy any better than this one. It was The Best i have every read Thank you for it and do write more about Daddy/Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tasty stuff

I wish I was the one eating her. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PERFECTLY Named!

I am more and more heartened by the quality of stories like this one. I really have an issue with the emotional adolescents who lack the understanding that this lifestyle is NOT about abusing a woman like a piece of meat. This author is splendid and delightful in her scope and delivery. WELL DONE!

Master Samurai

ChickasawChickasawalmost 13 years ago
Perfection

Far and away my favorite story of all time. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 hey anonymous, blow you're own dick off

I really enjoyed this story! I too love to lactate, however my daddy and I haven't talk about it yet. I think it's wonderful and would love him to read this to know the absolute pleasure it would bring me! Thank you! Editorial note, I could do some editing if you'd like? Just a few typos. NO LESS ENJOYABLE! Thank you for the late night treat. Daddy is sick and sleeping. I'm up being naughty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous