Amnesia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped the quilt around my shoulders and looked out of the window. It was daybreak now, and I could see the fields opposite flooding with water. It must have rained all night, but it would never rain enough to wash away my memory of the whore on the video. Of all the things to have on video that I would want to see, they had to have that!

It was quiet downstairs; I went into the loo and sat there. I looked up at the pills, my pills that helped me! Helped me what exactly?

I went downstairs and made a coffee. I stared at the telly screen and wondered if the video was still in the machine. I don't know where my husband and Joey were, and frankly I didn't care. I went to the window and looked over to the river that had burst its banks. Maybe it was deep enough; I thought it wouldn't take much. I could slip into the swollen river and end this all. I turned away and looked at blank screen of the telly. That summed me up I suppose, or my memory, just a blank dark screen, no colour, no fond memories, nothing!

It was no longer a simple case of me leaving my husband; I wanted to leave my life.

I switched the telly on. The 6 am news was on. My finger hovered above the video button but I stopped. The black girl that had disappeared had turned up. The newscaster said details were sketchy, but she had been abducted and had managed to escape.

I switched off the telly as the piece ended. Whatever she had gone through, whatever she had endured, I felt jealous. She managed to escape what lay in her future. I wanted to escape my whole life!

The End...or?

12