Amy and Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, we are going to do this my way. I intend to show you what it is like to be really loved."

I ran my hands over her breasts and loved the feel of them in my hand. They were so firm. I grabbed her nipple in my hand and started to pinch it. It sent a shock wave through her body and she arched up to meet me. I replaced my hand with my mouth and I gently started to suck flicking the tip of my tongue over her hardening flesh. She moaned a little bit, so I bit down a little. She fisted her hands in my hair to keep my head were it was. I moved my mouth off her nipples and back to her mouth. She pushed me up so that she could take off her teddie and her bra. As soon as her breasts were free, I feasted. I couldn't get enough of her. She intoxicated me, like she was a drug. I broke away and slowly started to moved down her abdomen, kissing every inch of exposed flesh I could. I moved my hands down her body in the path my lips and tongue just took. When I reached the heat of her, I could feel her engorged clit beneath her panties. I unhooked her garter belt and took her panties off. As soon as she was exposed, I moved my hand to her outer lips. I gently rubbed them and she spread her legs wider so I could reach better. I slowly spread her out lips and moved my fingers in her center. She was hot and ready for me. I moved my finger in and out of her while the palm of my hand rubbed her clit. She stared thrusting her hips to meet me. I could feel myself starting that lovely climb to a climax. So I put my hands over my pussy and started to rub myself. She lifted her head when she felt my free hand move from her breasts and looked at me. She shook her head and said,

"No touching yourself. I plan on bringing you to your peak myself."

I smiled and moved my hand away from myself. She put her head back down and started thrusting to me my hand faster and harder. I moved my hand so that I could taste her myself. I wanted to be there when she came. I moved my tongue in a circular motion over her clit. She screamed my name and she hit her peak. I could feel her walls tighten around my fingers and I could taste her juices on my tongue. She tasted so good and I loved her salty sweet flavor. I continued to move my hand in and out of her until I felt the little aftershocks run through her body. I crawled up the bed to look into her eyes. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Wow, so that is what a real orgasm feels like."

I laughed and kissed her again. Before I know what is going on, she flips us around and I'm underneath her. She smiles at me.

"Your turn. This will be my first time, so bear with me. I'll do my best."

She leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips. Then she pulled back and just looked at me. After about a minute or two, she smiled and pulled me into a sitting position. She reached behind me and unhooked my bra. She gave it a good tug and then threw it across the room. I was a little surprised, but she just continued to smile at me. She pushed me back down on the bed and started kissing me again. I was in heaven. I had never been kissed so tenderly and yet thoroughly in my life. She just let her tongue dance around in my mouth for what felt like ever. I was so wound up; I just wanted her to touch me. I started begging her to touch me. She just smiled and continued to kiss me. Finally after what felt like and eternity she started to run her hand up and down my body. After she finished with my mouth she slowly started to trail kisses down to my neck. She nibbled on my ear and then she nibbled down my neck to my collar bone. When she reached my breast, I was moaning her name and begging for more. She wouldn't move any faster. She grabbed my nipple in her mouth and flicked it with her tongue. I arched my back up to meet her mouth and fisted my hands in her hair. I couldn't take it; she was killing me, but what a way to go huh? While she was sucking on my nipple, her left hand was playing with my other nipple and her right hand was slowly moving down my abdomen to my panty covered clit. As soon as she touched it, I came off the bed. She pressed harder and I started to whimper. She was driving me crazy. For somebody who had never done this before, she was doing on hell of a job.

"Please baby," I begged. "You're killing me!"

She smiled at me and kissed me deeply. She moved her hands over my body and then she slowly started to unhook the garter belt. She slid it over my bottom and down my legs. She threw it to join my bra. She did the same thing with my panties and nylons until I was naked as the day I was born. She just stared at me for a minute. I grew kind of uncomfortable under her intense gaze. I started to shift and she looked me in the eyes, smiled, and reached down to run her hands over my body. She started at my neck and went all the way down to my toes. She spent and extra long time on my breasts and my pussy. I was going insane. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her hair, yanked her up to my face and begged her with all I had to please stop teasing me. She finally listened to my pleas and she placed her well manicured fingers into my core. I bucked right off the bed. She smiled and placed her lips on my clit. She started sucking and biting my clit while she moved her fingers in and out of me. I met her thrust for thrust until finally I felt my sweet release. I could feel myself cum all over her face. I heard her moan and I felt her licking up all my juices. She kept moving her fingers in and out of me and sucking on my clit, until I climaxed again. When I couldn't move anymore, she took her fingers out of me, and cleaned me up with tongue. When she was done, she came up to my mouth and placed her fingers in my mouth. I could taste my own juices on her fingers and I cleaned them all up. She smiled at me and then she turned around and placed herself into the 69 position. I could smell her and I was turned on all over again. I took my fingers and spread her lips apart until I could see her swollen clit. I took it into my mouth and started to suck on it. I heard her moan. And she started to grind her pussy against my face. After a second or so she put her face between my legs and I felt her licking my outer lips. I started to grind my pussy into her face until we were going at the same rhythm. She spread my lips with her fingers and she started to nibble on my clit. I started to groan and she thrust her tongue into my pussy I did the same to her and we were both going crazy. While I had my tongue inside her pussy I used my fingers to message her clit. She followed suit and after a short while we cam at the same time. We cleaned each other off with out tongues and just laid there for a minute. I was exhausted. Never before had I cum so many times. I was spent, and I could tell that Charlie was the same. I pushed her off of me and moved to lie beside her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"That was the best sex I have ever had."

"Well, I would have to agree with you. I would have to say that was some beginners luck."

She smiled at me, kissed me and said,

"You really liked it?"

"Um... yes. You were down there weren't you? You saw me when I cam."

"Yes, it was great too. God, I am so tired."

"Yeah I'm tired too." I smiled at her, kissed her on the forehead, and got up to leave. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Well, I was going to go back to my room so that you could go to sleep."

"I don't think so! I want you right here, in my bed with me. I want to fall asleep in your arms, and wake up looking at your face."

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess I can do that."

"Good."

So, I crawled into bed with her and we got underneath the covers. She looked at me, smiled and cupped my face.

"Have I ever told you how absolutely stunning you are?"

I was shocked. "Um no, I don't think you have."

"Well, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

I blushed and she laughed.

"Wow Amy, your face matches your hair now."

She was holding her stomach and just laughing. So I jumped on top of her and started tickling her.

"You want to laugh, well; I'll give you something to laugh about!"

So we had a tickle fight for a little while and then we were just so tired we curled up and fell asleep.

To be continued...

12