All Comments on 'Amy Lynn The Story Ch. 07'

by amy_lynn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well she is GAY she fucks her husband over at every turn. Turns her husband into her little GAY bitch and she still fucks her GAY friend. Wow this story will get 5 stars and a red H from every cuck and GAY swinger on this site and there are 1000's of them on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Worst

Is this Loving Wives or Lesbian? One of the worst stories I have ever read on this site. Let the husband go Amy Do you have to have both? Greedy Slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The husband said,"I'm not Gay"

Yes he is just as you are GAY any man that suck a dick is GAY I don't believe this people who claim they are "Bisexual" and wearing panties? wtf? that is truly gay crossdressing freaks are not straight men. Give it up Amy give up your marriage and go fuck Sandy full time you will be better off an so will your crossdressing freak of a husband he can find his own GAY friends to fuck him up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
where are the real WBC

poopchoot, huecuck, RandomHardon, cuckeye, ped0; need some true wannabe cucks back cruising LW for cucktales to spank to and flame, bring back the real cucks dammit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great series

Ignore the teenagers looking for jack-off fare. I'm no cuck/sissy or whatever, but enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool story

Very hot. I would love to read about amy uses her strapon on John in front of Sus. Or a theesome where both girls are strapped on? One more episode?

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 12 years ago
My 2 cents

What is wrong with you people? Are you really that insecure in your own sexuality that you can not see that different people get turned on by different things? There is nothing right or wrong to get turned on by, as long as it does not do any real lasting damage to anyone. And as far as this story goes, I find it to be a good read actually. Sure, there are spelling issues as well as some grammar mistakes, but what the hell. This isn't a spelling contest. I'm giving this a 4*, and the only reason for it not being a 5 is the spelling bit. The story though is good, at least somewhat believable, and it does have good characters, no matter what some of the other people around here might say. Keep writing and keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To the last commenter

I wouldn't like being a vegetarian...I just wouldn't. I like beef, pork, chicken..guess it's just how I'm wired. And I feel secure in my liking for meat, plus I think vegetarians are pretty fucking stupid given our makeup as human beings, we were sort of meant to be meat eaters (are you getting the point yet?) I view it as cut and dried, not a lot of thought or parsing needs done on such a thing...and when one man kisses another or does any of that other shit, he's gay. If it walks and talks and quacks, etc., and lots of parsing and other bullshit doesn't change that either. You spend way too much time criticizing other people for doing what is taken in society as completely fucking normal, while trying to make excuses for that which isn't. Grow the hell up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a cunt!

She should have done her poor husband a favor and put a bullet in his brain while he slept! Please, if you're a fucking lesbian, leave the men for the rest of us women who love them! Don't deceive them and torture them, when all you really want to do is lick carpet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All's well that ends well?

Eh....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock of Shit!

No FRIGGIN WAY! What a wuss to get cuckolded by his wife's girlfriend..

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Pure garbage

This is the kind of cum dumpster cunt that you cut in pieces and use as bait.... She was pure selfish piece of garbage....

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
It can't be both

Firstly she says that she fucks her husband,then she says that he wasn't really fucked yet!THERE CAN'T BE BOTH OF THEM!Try st least to be a littel coherent in what you wrote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm just about saved it

I was suspecting this was going down the usual ott cuck/feminisation route. But you just about pulled it back into the realms of possibilty and non abusive realtionship.

Though what seems to be a later story linked to this from the husbands viewpoint, isn't so encouraging. Loving domination ok, abusive ott relationships not ok.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
As bad

This story is as bad as any I've partially read in LW. Don't care to read gay and lesbian ,cuck porn

FigjamkissFigjamkiss11 months ago

Great ending to this series. Kudos to you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous