Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sophie and me walked to the office, Sophie told me that she had been really annoyed with me at first, but by the end she was really enjoying it. She thanked me and told me that she was going to rape her boyfriend the second that she saw him.

As we got changed I did the finger test on her, showed her the results and said, "You really did enjoy it didn't you?" Sophie smiled and sucked my finger.

Sophie didn't put her thong on under her skirt.

When we came out, Ann met us and asked me if I had enjoyed my last day. Not that she needed an answer. She wished me all the best at university and told me that I was welcome back anytime. I asked her, "As a mannequin?" Ann smiled.

Old Misery Guts One day before school ended, I came home to find that the fence between our house and Old Misery Guts' house had been replaced. The new one was 6 feet high and one of those wood panel things. It was a cheap one because quite a few of the planks were warped and had knot holes in them. I didn't think much of it at the time, but on one of the few sunny days after school finished, I realised that perhaps Old Misery Guts had bought a cheap and nasty fence on purpose.

Mum and Dad were out at work and Ben was out with his mates, and I decided that I wanted to sit in the sun for a while. As usual, when Mum and Dad were at work I was naked. I got a garden chair out and sat facing the back of our house, and the sun. I got the urge to put on a show for Old Misery Guts and was a bit disappointed when I couldn't see him looking down on me from one of his upstairs windows.

What the hell I thought, I was still going to pleasure myself, and I slid down in the chair and opened my legs. As my hands started exploring my breasts I heard a noise coming from next door's garden and as I looked towards the new fence I thought that I saw something move. Wondering if I knew what was happening; I got up and walked into the house, then ran upstairs and looked out the back. There he was, the old perv was looking through one of the knot holes in the fence. He'd found a way of getting a closer look at me.

Feeling wetter and more desperate to put on a show for him, I ran back downstairs and walked out to the chair. I turned it towards the fence a bit and moved it a bit closer to the fence; then sat on the front edge and leaned back.

The old perv was now less than 2 yards from my naked, open, throbbing, wet pussy.

I spent the next 15 minutes slowly bringing myself to a wonderful orgasm knowing that he was watching my every move.

After satisfying myself I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew something was touching my pussy. Thinking that it was nice, but realising that it wasn't my hand, I opened my eyes to see big dog stood between my legs, and licking my pussy.

My first reaction was panic and curse the fact that we don't have a side gate, but the sensation it was giving me was good so I resisted the urge to shout at it.

I just sat there and let it lick and lick until I came again. It kept licking then tried to climb on to me. When I realised that it was going to try to fuck me I decided that enough was enough and chased it out of our garden. I sat down again and wondered if Old Misery Guts had seen what had happened.

I went inside, checked that the perv was still there, got my sunglasses and then went back outside. With my sunglasses on I walked round the garden letting him have a good look at me. I even went right up to the fence where I thought he was.

Shortly after that Katie arrived. I took her out the back and got another chair for her and put it next to mine. She stripped and sat down. We talked about all sorts and then I told her about the dog. We talked about what we thought it would be like to be fucked by a dog.

All this, not more than 2 yards from the perv; but I hadn't told Katie he was there.

Katie said that all the talk about fucking had got her horny and she started rubbing herself. I watched as she made herself cum. I also kept looking through my sunglasses to check that the old perv was still there.

After Katie had calmed down I took her inside to get us a drink; then told her that the old perv had watched her. She grinned and asked me what we could do to give him a heart attack.

Shortly after that, Ben arrived home with one of his mates; who was a bit shocked to see us 2 naked girls. We didn't waste any time and dragged them outside for them to fuck us both on the grass. If you are wondering which one of us fucked Ben and which one of us fucked his mate, the answer is that both Katie and me fucked both of them.

Old Misery Guts really got his money's worth that day.

*

Read all about our holiday in Ibiza in part 4 (8) -- cumming soon.

Amy.Exhib