Amy's New Apartment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie produced both beer and wine from the trunk of her car which they put into the fridge to cool for a good while before consuming. Katie seemed to be keen to organise the drink for everyone and made sure that all their glasses were permanently topped up.

The evening drew on, the sun went down and still the girls talked and ate and drank. They retreated indoors when the last vestiges of the sun disappeared and the night insects began their chorus.

Laura soon began to falter and Amy could see that she struggled to keep her eyelids open. Katie seemed to be keeping a close eye on her cousin and when she finally went to sleep, turned to Amy and smiled wickedly.

"Ten more minutes and we'll have some fun, she smiled wickedly.

Amy looked at her lover and whispered "What have done. Oh my God, you haven't spiked her drinks have you?"

"Shh!" Katie warned. "Only a little of my Mom's sleeping draught. She'll be out like a baby."

"Katie! "Amy groaned. "That could be dangerous. You shouldn't mix things like that with alcohol."

"Don't worry, my Mom does it all the time. Doesn't affect her."

"Okay, then lets put her to bed like good friends, "she said.

The girls manoeuvred Laura from the couch taking an arm and leg each and carried her to her bedroom.

Laura made a few muttered sounds, but didn't wake up.

There deposited her on her back on the bed and Katie unbuttoned her blouse before both girls raised her head and shoulders to remove the garment. Laura did not protest.

"Gotta get her comfortable," giggled Katie. "Wouldn't do to sleep in your clothes."

Katie loosened the tiny zip of Laura's skinny jeans, unbuttoning them at the same time. With Amy's help, they unpeeled the jeans leaving Laura lying on her back in only her underwear.

Next, Katie dug an arm around Laura back and unclasped her bra, quickly lifting the item off her chest and over her arms. Laura's boobs were symmetrical mounds on her chest topped by cherry pink nipples. Katie looked at the label of the bra. "Thirty Two Cee, not as big as yours, " she said to Amy. "Let's have a look at her pussy."

Before Amy could protest, she put her fingers either side of Laura's hips and pulled down the panties. Laura's pussy was covered in a neatly trimmed triangle of dark, almost black pubic hair. The bikini line had been waxed fairly high. Amy guessed this was because Laura swam a lot. Katie spread Laura's legs and Amy noted that her pussy lips were only sparsely covered in the same neatly trimmed dark pubes.

"Look like you owe me fifty bucks," she crowed.

"Okay, fair enough," said Amy. "I think we better cover her and let her sleep it off."

"Not yet, let's have a bit of fun with little Miss Prim and Proper"

Katie left the room and returned with scissors and shaving equipment from the bathroom.

"No Katie, we can't do that. I won't let you. What will she think in the morning?"

"She won't remember a thing and we'll leave the gear here. She'll think she did it herself."

Amy was left no time to protest further as Katie proceeded to snip off Laura's pubes. When reduced to a stubble, she then carefully shaved her completely smooth.

"What do you think?"

"I admit, it does look neater," Amy declared as she looked longingly at Laura's shaved pink lips.

"Go down on her," Katie ordered.

"No, Katie. I can't do that," Amy protested, but the blush that rose to her cheeks said otherwise.

"Yes, you will." commanded Katie.

Amy knelt on the end of the bed and gently parted her friend's thighs. She then lowered her mouth to Laura's pussy and slowly licked the length of her vulva. Laura groaned slightly in her sleep.

Amy continued, her tongue finding the folds of her Laura's labia, the taste of her friend was incredible to her. Katie whispered, urging her on. She darted her tongue into Laura's vagina, where the taste was stronger before sucking hard on her clitoris. Laura gasped in her sleep and muttered something. Amy hesitated before continuing. She felt herself hugely aroused particularly when Laura's stiffened in orgasm.

The girls covered Laura and left her to sleep. She'd certainly have a surprise in the morning and would wonder if last night's dream really was a dream. Katie took Amy by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Who knows what adventures the next day would bring?

THE END

*****

More of Katie and Amy soon, but next time I'll submit a brand new fantasy!

Sexy Sue

12