All Comments on 'An Abuse of Power Ch. 02'

by subkatpunished

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is becoming interesting!

Curious to read this story as it is developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how about a bit more

I think it is a good job all in all.. But it is too short .. It doesn't allows to get emotionally involved.. I would presume longer chapters will be more beneficial.. A bit more der

details wont harm.. You have to remember that we cant see what is in you mind, just what you allow us to see with your descriptions 😊

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 10 years ago
Keep writihg

I notice this is your first story here. Don't let the negative comments deter you. Keep writing. Even though your story isn't perfect, you need to continue writing it in order to develop your prowess as an author. Some people will react strongly to your choice of a venue, but it's not impossible that a relationship could develop between a Jewish girl and a Nazi. Did you ever see the film, "The Night Porter", which has a somewhat similar theme? It does seem irrational to have the girl demanding hard limits to her submission when she has utterly no power in the matter. However, she could beg and plead for them, which would be more erotic.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
I'm not saying that a relationship couldn't develop between a Nazi and a Jew

The pictures of the shaven headed woman after the war in occupied countries such as the Netherlands and France are testament to this, yet this story has no basis in fact, it's not badly written, i thought I'd been clear on that, it's not the style of writing i object to, it's the seemingly trivialisation of a horrific era in history that i object to, and the lack of any emotion. The journey from being a forced victim to a willing submissive has been way to short. It takes a great deal of time for any submissive to give themselves to that One person, to trust implicitly and grow together, and that's when both sides consent to this way of life. Add to that the situation that we all know from history that is happening in the background to this story, it just doesn't work on any level.

Again, I'm NOT critiquing the writing style as i am unable to be a fair judge as the story line itself annoys me so much. i would never outright blast a person brave enough to put pen to paper and write on their writing style if i can't read the story through fair eyes. I would hate to think that any comments would stop you writing, just i won't read any more of this story, although if you publish another story with a different setting I'd have no issue reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beside

Beside all the things said about the setting, which is indeed a bit...sensitive..I found this second part a bit like a bleak cup of tea. The strong and non-con thing that was going on suddenly watered down. Thats a damn shame. Turn on the intensity and if your nickname means you are being punished to write stories better get on it.

Think about the things that are so intense and embaressing, put it on here.

Replace the setting out of WOII or leave it at WOII but just write it intensely. Detailed.

Please write more

North200North200almost 10 years ago
Well...your first story has everyone talking!

My comment is that (in my opinion) your choice of setting overpowers the story. I'm reading about these characters but my knowledge of the atrocities that are being committed "in the background" never leaves me, and that knowledge overpowers whatever mood you're trying to create. I also question the sudden turnaround from "rape victim" to "devoted submissive". You certainly know your way around a sentence, but the setting and the context of the story makes it hard for me to enjoy. But...you did get everyone's attention...and that's not necessarily a bad thing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHO Cares

If it is historically accurate or wouldnt really happen, or even if its taboo? There is A LOT MORE worse shit on this site than this. You read the title so dont be all shocked when you read it. WRITER: You did a good job! It got my cock hard and afterall. THAT IS THE POINT PEOPLE! to get us hard or wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hard and wet are the only goals?

Anon, some of us use our brains as well as our genitals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous