An Adirondack Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amy drove the last mile to her mother's house, she thought back to the first time she told Lisa about her and her mother, that first night in her mother's bedroom when she went to console her mom, but found her masturbating, and the subsequent times since. Amy confided in Lisa while she was in her freshman year at UMass that she was "helping her mother masturbate," as she always referred to it. In Amy's mind, she was only helping her mother masturbate, even if things had advanced past that. She never thought of her sessions with her mom as having sex or making love. Initially, Lisa was shocked when Amy confided in her, but Lisa held a secret crush on Dawn herself, and soon Lisa started fantasizing about Dawn. Lisa told Amy that one day she'd like to help Amy help her mother.

Dawn missed Amy's touch while she was away at college. Her masturbation sessions felt cold and lifeless without Amy there. As soon as Amy returned home from college for holidays or summer break, she resumed helping her mother add that human touch during her time of need. This year would be no different. When Amy came home for the summer the night before, she slipped into her mother's room and helped her mother masturbate.

Lisa was to spend the night in Amy's room that night and the two lovers would share a bed; it had been a few days since the girls last made love. Lisa had not seen Amy since they arrived in town. She spent the previous night at her parents' house. Dawn was ok with being alone that night. She knew she couldn't impose on Amy's life. She would take what she could get from Amy when she was available.

It was Lisa that thought up the idea of bringing Dawn into the mix that night. She previously mentioned she'd like to help Amy help her mother masturbate someday. Amy simply brushed off the comment. She didn't think Lisa was serious.

As Amy arrived home from the Black Bear and pulled into her mother's driveway, she saw that her lover already arrived, her car was parked where Lisa normally parked it when she visited.

As Amy came in through the door, she saw her mother and Lisa sitting close together on the couch drinking some wine. They were so close that their bodies were touching and Lisa's hand was on Dawn's arm.

"Hi dear, how was your first night?" Dawn asked Amy as she came in the door.

"Great. I think I'm going to like working there. Everyone's nice and I met some interesting customers tonight."

Lisa got up from the couch and came across the room to greet her lover. She kissed Amy on the lips.

Amy could taste the wine. "How long have you been here?" she asked.

"Only a half hour. Your mom and I have been catching up," Lisa explained.

"I see that," Amy said with a look that said 'what are you doing?'

Lisa smiled and winked at Amy. "Let me get you a glass of wine. You need to relax lover," Lisa said as she went to the kitchen to get the wine.

Amy came into the kitchen to talk privately with Lisa.

"I told your mother she could watch us make love tonight," Lisa blurted out.

"What!" Amy said in disbelief.

"I mentioned to your mom that you told me all about how you help her masturbate. I figured we shouldn't keep secrets. Our lives are an open book anyway. Everyone knows we're lovers. We don't hide we're lesbians," Lisa said.

"Look, we've been together for how many years now? You have this thing with your mom, and I need to be a part of it," Lisa added looking soulfully into Amy's eyes.

Amy knew Lisa was right, but this line Amy hadn't thought about breaching. She compartmentalized her special relationship with her mother to the point where Lisa wasn't ever on her mind when she "helped" her mother.

Amy took a large gulp of wine. She was going to need it tonight she thought.

"She's going to watch us make love, and then what?" Amy asked Lisa.

"We'll see what happens," Lisa said sipping her wine.

The three sat in the living room sipping wine and chatting. The girls filled Dawn in with details of their last semester. Amy sat nervously thinking of what was about to unfold. She knew, if Lisa and her made love in front of Dawn, they would both wind up helping her mother masturbate as some point that night. As the wine worked to sooth her nerves, she began to warm up to the idea of a threesome with her mom.

Lisa took the lead. She leaned in to Amy and kissed her neck and nibbled her ear. Amy turned her head to Lisa and the two girls kissed passionately. They spent a lot of time tenderly kissing. Their lips parted and their tongues flicked and danced like gentle waves lapping upon a shore. Lisa's hands caressed Amy's hair, neck, and shoulders as the their tongues communicated their lust for one another.

Lisa slid her hand up under Amy's shirt and massaged her lover's breasts through her thin lacy bra. She then pulled Amy's shirt up over her head and off her. She lowered her head to her lover's cleavage and kissed between Amy's soft valley of flesh.

Dawn got up to close the curtains. She then removed her shoes and sat down in a lounge chair opposite the girls and reclined in it. Watching the young girls kiss and fondle, exited her. She felt a tingle in her loins and her pussy moistened. She unbuttoned the front of her dress and moved her left hand to her right breast and massaged her nipple.

Amy helped Lisa out of her blouse and unclasped her bra. When Lisa's bra fell to the floor, Amy leaned in and sucked Lisa's nipples. She cupped her lover's breasts with both hands and devoured first the left breast then the right.

Lisa then removed Amy's bra and lowered her lips to her lover's nipples. As Lisa sucked and played with Amy's breasts, Amy watched her mother as she lifted her dress and removed her panties. Dawn spread her legs and moved her hand down to her pussy. Amy's eye's were fixed on Dawn's pussy as her mother worked her clit while she watched the two girls slowly seduce each other.

Amy lifted Lisa's head from her breasts and kissed her passionately again. Their tongues danced and played in each other's mouth for five more minutes as their fingers caressed each other's skin. Lisa's hand moved between Amy's legs and slowly up to her twat. She massaged Amy's pussy through her jeans; her loins were drenched with desire and her breathing became more labored. Amy stood and slid her jeans off and then her panties. Lisa pushed her back on the couch and spread her legs. She knelt on the floor and kissed her way up Amy's left leg to the red fiery bush covering her cunt. Lisa stopped at Amy's twat only long enough to kiss her pussy lips and inhale her sweet aroma before she kissed her way down her right leg.

Meanwhile, Dawn got up and removed her dress. She unclasped her bra and stepped out of her panties. Naked now, Dawn went to her bedroom to retrieve her dildo. She returned to the recliner, spread her legs, and inserted her dildo in her cunt.

By the time Dawn returned with her dildo, Lisa had kissed her way back up to Amy's pussy. She was now eating Amy slowly and romantically. Amy watched her mother while Lisa made love to her with her tongue. Lisa inserted a couple of fingers of her right hand into Amy's pussy and massaged her G-spot while her tongue slowly, yet deliberately, bathed her clit. Lisa's left hand roamed up to Amy's belly, and she let her fingers trace a ticklish trail down to her fiery mound. She grabbed her lover's mound and kneaded it while her tongue danced with her clit.

"Oh... yeah... oh... that's... it... I love that. Love the way you make love to my pussy, baby. Oh... ah..haa... haa... yeah...keeep... thaat... uup, " Amy cried as her lust rose.

Lisa lavished Amy's clit with her tongue as her fingers picked up the tempo on her lover's G-Spot.

Amy's breathing became short and more audible as her lust deepened. "Oh...ah...O...O...ha...ah...h..."

She writhed under her lover's expert tongue.

As Amy's climax neared, Lisa quickened the pace of assault on her lover's cunt. Amy moaned loudly as her own hands tweaked her nipples. As Amy's orgasm started, she grabbed Lisa's head and pulled it hard into her clit.

Amy screamed with delight as her climax washed over her. She shook and shivered for a good minute; her orgasm was that good.

As Amy lay there spent, Lisa turned around to see what Dawn was doing.

Dawn was fingering her clit and moving the dildo in and out of her pussy slowly. She had a lustful look on her face, but she did not look ready to cum yet. Lisa crawled over to Dawn and looked up at her wantonly. She reached up, moved Dawn's hand away from her clit, and looked deep into her eyes, and then she slowly moved her face to her clit. Lisa's tongue found the love button of the older woman's cunt and she started licking, twirling, and nibbling it. Lisa's other hand moved up and found Dawn's left hand on the dildo. She gently pushed Dawn's hand away and replaced it with hers. She then proceeded to fuck Amy's mother while she eat her clit. Amy got up from the couch and moved over to her mother. She lowered her face to her mother's face; they kissed passionately while Lisa worked the dildo between Dawn's legs. Amy moved her attention lower; she kneaded Dawn's breasts and licked and sucked her nipples as her lover fucked her mother's cunt.

"Oh yes...yes...fuck me...fuck me hard," Dawn cried out.

Lisa increased the tempo she was shoving the dildo in and out with.

"Ohhhh... juusst... liiike... that," Dawn hissed at every shove of the dildo.

Lisa clamped down hard with her mouth on Dawn's clit and licked vigorously at it with her tongue.

Soon Dawn's body shook and she screamed out, "I'mmm... cummm... mmming... ooohhh...yesss... ooh." Lisa removed the dildo but continued to lightly lick Dawn's cunt for another minute as she worked Dawn down from her climax slowly.

When Lisa stood up, her face was moist with Dawn's juice. Amy kissed her mother's pussy juice off Lisa's face lovingly.

"Thank you," Amy said sincerely to Lisa as she kissed her. Even though she had not considered bringing Lisa into her special relationship with her mother, she was relieved now that it was done. And that Lisa had taken the initiative, made Amy feel more strongly in love with her.

Lisa hadn't cum yet. Amy led her lover to her bedroom and to her bed. She removed her lover's jeans and panties and climbed on the bed up to Lisa's face. The two kissed passionately for a few minutes. Amy then slowly kissed her way down Lisa's body. First to her neck, then shoulders, then to her small 32B cup breasts. Dawn stood in the doorway watching, she wasn't sure whether to come in or let the two girls have each other alone. As Amy kissed her way down to her lover's pussy, Lisa noticed Dawn and she motioned for her to come in. Dawn slowly moved to the bed and sat on the edge. Lisa pulled Dawns face to hers and the two kissed softly. Amy spread her lover's legs wide and lavished Lisa's clit with her tongue. She moved her tongue down Lisa's slit and drove it into her cunt. She lapped up hard as her tongue probed the folds of Lisa's pussy. She moved her mouth back to Lisa's clit and slid a couple of fingers into her love hole. Amy found Lisa's G-spot and worked it as her tongue worked her clit. Dawn continued to kiss Lisa while her hands gently stroked her face. It didn't take long for Lisa to cum. She got extremely excited while eating first Amy and then Dawn. Her body quivered all over as Amy's tongue brought her to orgasm.

Dawn thanked the girls for a wonderful evening and went to bed.

"Your mom really needs a man," Lisa said to Amy after her mother went to bed. When I was fucking her with her dildo, she really responded.

"You know I've been trying to get her to date. She just makes one excuse after another," Amy said.

"I met someone at the Black Bear that would be perfect for her. He's a professor at Bard, and he is spending the summer here. This could be a perfect summer romance for her. I just have to figure out how to convince her to let go of my father's memory and go for it," Amy said, as she discussed the matter with Lisa.

The next morning at breakfast Dawn had a talk with Amy and Lisa.

"Girls, I want to thank you for last night. But I think I need to start dating. Last night was lovely, but it made me realize, I can't be making love to my daughter and her lover. You two have been together now for a number of years. It looks like it's going to last. You're a couple, and I can't be in the middle of that. Besides, I'm not a lesbian. I'm probably not even bisexual. Amy and I have done some things we probably shouldn't have. I realize Amy was trying to help me, but...." Dawn looking down didn't finish her sentence.

Amy was flooded with conflicting emotions. She was ecstatic that her mom mentioned she needed to start dating, but she saw the anguish on her mother's face, and this troubled her.

"It's ok, Mom, we understand, we're here for you," Amy said as she got up and hugged her mother.

Amy didn't know what else to say to her. She wanted to tell her not to feel ashamed of what they had done. She wanted to tell her she found a man for her last night at the Black Bear. She wanted to tell her something, anything to help her mother feel better. But Amy couldn't say anything else that morning. Nothing seemed appropriate at that very moment.

~ Amy schemes ~

That evening at the Black Bear, Amy was just starting her shift when Jack came in and took up his usual perch at the end of the bar.

"Hi Jack. Can I get you a drink?" Amy said to him as she came down to Jack's end of the bar.

"Good evening. It's Amy right?" Jack said. He remembered her name alright. He just didn't want to appear too familiar.

"That's right; good memory," Amy said. "What will ya have?"

"Make it a beer. That local micro-brew is fine."

Amy racked her brain for an idea of how to bring up the subject of her mother again. Last night Jack said he was here to take a break from women for a while. If she seemed too pushy, it would backfire. She decided to simply let the beauty of her mom speak for itself. She picked up her cell phone and called Dawn.

"Mom, can you bring me my sweater? They got the air conditioner blasting in here and my nipples are showing," Amy spoke into her cell.

Fifteen minutes later Dawn entered the Black Bear with Amy's sweater.

It wasn't as cold as Amy led her mother to believe, so when she saw her car pull into the parking lot, she went into the walk-in refrigerator for a few minutes. Once inside, she pressed her chest up against the cold steel of the refrigerator door. Her shirt was made of thin cotton and her bra was silky thin with no padding. When she came out of the refrigerator, her nipples were indeed erect and showing.

"It doesn't seem that cold in here dear, but you're right, you're poking out of that shirt," Dawn said to Amy as she handed her the sweater.

"Thanks Mom. Hey, come on down to the quiet end of the bar. I'll buy you a drink."

Dawn walked to the far end of the bar and took up a seat a couple of stools from Jack.

"What can I get you, Mom?" Amy said loud enough for Jack to hear.

Jack looked up from his book and stole a glance at Dawn.

"A glass of white wine. A chardonnay is fine," Dawn said.

Amy brought her mother a glass of chardonnay.

"Are you eating tonight, Jack?" Amy asked Jack.

"Yeah, burger please, medium rare, cheddar cheese, and bacon," Jack ordered

"You got it." Amy started to walk away, and then she thought she'd just go for it. She turned before she got past her mother and said, "Oh, Jack, this here is my mother, Dawn. Mom, Jack."

Dawn sat with a bewildered look on her face. She couldn't think of how Amy could know this gentleman. She'd only arrived home from college earlier that week, and she just started working here the night before this. But she was polite and said, "Nice to meet you."

Jack smelled a set up, but judging from the look on Dawn's face, he knew she had nothing to do with it. So he was cordial and reached his hand over to introduce himself.

"Jack is a college professor. He's at Bard. Jack's spending the summer up here," Amy said to her mother as she walked toward the kitchen to put Jack's food order in.

As Jack introduced himself to Dawn, he could see Amy wasn't lying about her being a beauty. In fact, Jack liked what he saw in Dawn so much so, that he forgot for a minute he was up here to take break from women for the summer.

Dawn was also intrigued by Jack. He was not only handsome, but a professor as well.

"Where are you staying?" Dawn asked Jack.

"I'm renting a cottage on the lake from Mark Sherman," Jack replied.

"Oh I know Mark. I see him occasionally when he comes in to pay his taxes or buys his fishing license. I work in the town hall. I'm a clerk," Dawn said.

"The cottage is nice, and it's right on the water. There are a lot of loons on the lake. It's nice to hear them calling to one another," Jack said.

"You teach at Bard? When I attended Mt. Holyoke, a class mate of mine transferred to Bard for her junior year. We were close friends at Mt. Holyoke, but shortly after she transferred, she stopped replying to my letters. I stopped writing. I often wondered what happened to her," Dawn said.

"You attended Mt. Holyoke? My ex-wife did her undergrad there," Jack said.

"Oh, you're not married?" Dawn said. She had glanced at his ring finger so she figured he wasn't but better to have conformation.

"No, it didn't work out. We married when we were in grad school. We broke up a long time ago.

"Any children?" Dawn inquired.

"No." There was a moment of pause as Jack stared off deep in thought.

"In truth, she got pregnant, or I got her pregnant to be more precise. That's part of the reason we married. She couldn't bring herself to have an abortion. After we were married, we changed our minds about raising a child while we were in grad school, so we put the baby up for adoption," Jack said solemnly.

"That must have been a hard thing to do," Dawn said. Jack didn't say anything. He just nodded his head slightly with a pained look on his face.

Dawn, to change the subject, said, "It's been years since I've heard any loons. We don't live near the water. My late husband use to take me canoeing on the same lake you're renting on, and we'd love watching and listening to the loons."

"Here's your burger, Jack," Amy said as she came to the end of the bar with Jack's food.

"Mom, I ordered you your favorite, a salad with grilled chicken. It will be ready any minute," Amy said to her mother.

"I didn't know I was eating here," Dawn said with a surprised look on her face.

"The least I could do after dragging you down here to bring me my sweater," Amy said. She wanted her mother to stay. The longer she talked to Jack the more likely something would happen between them, she thought.

Dawn and Jack carried on a light conversation as they ate their dinners, and then for another hour afterwards. Dawn was interested in Jack. It felt good to have male companionship again. She rarely engaged men in conversation while at her job at the town hall. Since the death of her husband, it was all business with Dawn where men were concerned. Maybe the wine loosened her up, but whatever it was, she found herself enjoying Jack's company.

Jack offered to take her canoeing on the lake to see some loons. She surprised herself when she said yes without giving it a second thought. They set a date for the next day since it was Dawn's day off.

~ Dawn awakes ~

The next day Dawn met Jack at the cottage he rented. They packed a blanket and a picnic lunch, and headed out on the lake in the canoe. It was a warm but cloudy day, with not a whisper of wind. They saw plenty of loons as they paddled across the serene mountain lake. The loons were calling back and forth to each other. A stream of emotions welled up in Dawn as the loons eerie calls echoed across the lake. She needed to take a moment as she sat glassy eyed remembering when her late husband took her on this same lake to hear them.