An Adirondack Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

Jack knelt back down on the floor in front of Dawn. He moved his hands back up her legs. She spread her legs open this time as his hands reached her crotch. He moved his head between her legs and up to the valley between. He lowered his face to her panty clad pussy and buried his nose in her snatch. Jack inhaled deeply Dawn's warm musk wafting through her panties. He reached for the waist band of her panties and slipped his fingers underneath and pulled. Dawn again raised her hips to allow him to pull off her last remnant of clothing. Dawn, naked now, leaned back on the couch and moved her hips close to the edge, and close to Jack's face. Jack spread her legs wide and lowered his face to her pussy. He again inhaled deeply. Dawn's musk infiltrated every pore of Jack's body; it swept through him, from his nose, through his brain and down his spine to his cock. Jack was rock hard now. He opened his pants to let his straining member free. He stroked his cock gently while he inhaled her aroma.

The site of Jack so enthralled with the scent of her pussy gave Dawn confidence. Jack went in for a taste. He stuck his tongue out and licked all the way up Dawn's pussy. He found her nectar to be sweet and earthy. He moved his left hand to her mound and kneaded the top on her pussy while his tongue explored her depths.

Jack moved his face away only to gaze at the beauty of Dawn's love junction. He slid his right hand into her opening and slipped two fingers in while he continued to knead and massage her mound with is other hand. His left hand moved to her clit hood and squeezed softly and rolled his finger around her clit. Dawn's clit popped out to say hello and Jack leaned in and made the introduction with his tongue. He worked three fingers now deep into her vagina as he lapped at her clit. Dawn moaned loudly as she approached her first orgasm of the night. As her climax washed over her, she writhed and bucked her hips pressing them hard against Jack's lips.

When she came down off her orgasm, she had tears in her eyes. She sat up and leaned toward Jack. Jack kissed her tenderly on the lips, and then he kissed the tears off her face.

It was Amy who came over to her mother and Jack and said, "Let's go into your bedroom, Mom, it'll be more comfortable there."

The four got up and moved to Dawn's bedroom. Jack and Amy removed their remaining clothing and all four were now naked. Amy lay on the bed crossways toward the foot of the bed. Dawn did the same but up near the headboard. Jack walked around the side of the bed and stood near Dawn's head. Dawn turned her head as Jack knelt on the bed and slid his cock into her mouth.

Lisa moved between Amy's legs and started eating her lover's pussy.

As Jack was getting his cock sucked by Dawn, Amy said to Jack, "Do you like the way she sucks your cock, Jack? Yeah, I bet you do. Suck that cock, Mom, suck him good."

Jack turned and smiled at Amy. While he had his head turned in their direction, he kept his gaze on the scene at the foot of the bed. He watched intently as the two young girls made love. Amy had grabbed Lisa's head with her hands and pulled her face into her clit, grinding her clit on Lisa's mouth.

Amy kept the dirty talk coming, "Oh yeah, you like the way my mom sucks your cock, don't you, Jack. Suck his big dick, Mom, grab his balls, and play with them."

The girl-girl scene at the foot of the bed was getting to be too much for Jack, he felt his orgasm building faster than he'd like. Between Dawn sucking his cock, Lisa eating Amy's pussy, and Amy's dirty talk he knew he couldn't last long. Every time Amy said something about her mom sucking his cock, he felt a surge of orgasmic electricity course through his body.

Jack pulled his cock out of Dawn's mouth and walked around to the opposite side of the bed. As he went past Lisa, he noticed her hand was working her own clit while she ate her lover's pussy. Jack pushed Dawn's legs wide open and he knelt on the bed between them. He positioned his cock head at her entrance. He looked in Dawn's eyes to see if he could detect nervousness, or any sign of hesitation on her part. This time he only saw lust in her eyes, so he pushed his cock deep inside her. Jack fucked Dawn slowly, but with deep thrusts.

As Amy watched Jack fuck Dawn, she was filled with both pride and admiration. She was proud of her mother for finally overcoming the lengthy mourning of her late husband. She was proud of herself for arranging the meeting with Jack and Dawn, and she admired them both as they fucked so lovingly on the bed next to her.

"Oh yeah Jack, that's the way to fuck her. You like fucking my mom don't you. She feels nice inside doesn't she...fuck her Jack... fuck her good," Amy kept the dirty talk coming in between her own moans of ecstasy.

Jack couldn't take much more. Between the young lesbian scene on the bed next to him, fucking Dawn's velvety cunt, and hearing Amy's comments, his head was exploding. He needed to cum. He wanted to wait for Dawn, but he didn't think he could make it unless she was ready to cum herself. He looked in Dawn's eyes for a sign of her readiness, but he couldn't tell. He moved his face to hers and whispered in her ears, "I can't hold off much longer. I'm going to cum."

"I'm ready," Dawn could barely utter, as her own orgasm had been building to a crescendo.

Jack put his lips on Dawn's and stuck his tongue in her mouth. Their two tongues intertwined as Jack let his climax loose. He thrust fast, hard, and forceful into Dawn's cunt. Dawn bucked under him in her own orgasm, her moan's muffled by Jack's mouth.

Amy came in unison with Dawn and Jack as Lisa's expert tongue worked her clit while her fingers fucked her vagina.

The whole bed shook and quivered as the three orgasmed together. Jack, weak now, crashed between Dawn and Amy and lay panting.

The only one in the room that didn't cum was Lisa. She pulled Amy up off the bed and said, "Let's give these two love birds some privacy," as she led Amy out of Dawn's bedroom and to Amy's room to continue their lovemaking.

Jack lay quietly with Dawn for a long while. Dawn's head rested on his chest and her body curled up to his. He could hear her whimper ever so low and quietly; she tried to conceal it, and she almost got away with it, but Jack felt her tears on his chest. Jack knew why she was tearing. He simply pulled her in tight to his body with his arm. They didn't say a word to one another for an hour. They just lay there cuddling.

Finally, Dawn said to Jack, "Thank you Jack. I needed that."

Jack didn't reply. He just pulled her body in tighter to him as they lay naked; being exposed and embraced was the reply Dawn needed.

Dawn and Jack continued to see each other, and they grew more fond of each other as the summer went by. Jack wrote during the day while Dawn worked, so he could spend time with her during the evenings. On the weekends, when Dawn was off work, they went hiking, climbed mountains, canoed, and simply enjoyed being together. Jack was beginning to fall in love with Dawn, but he wanted to take it slow. He had been in love a few times before, but love never lasted for Jack. Dawn was special to him. She could be the one he had been looking for. He wanted to be sure his feelings were genuine before letting them be known. Dawn was already in love with Jack. She fell in love with him that first night they fucked on her bed while Amy and Lisa made love at the foot of the bed. There would be no more repeats of that experience however; there would be no need for Amy to "help" her mother have sex again.

~ Beth ~

Amy was in touch with her biological mother for the past four years, but she had not met her in person yet. She communicated with Beth through emails, albeit infrequently. There had been two attempts at a face to face meeting, but Amy always canceled before the final plans were in place. She would tell Beth she felt she wasn't ready after all; and that it would hurt her adoptive mom, which was a lie. Dawn supported Amy's decision to find and reconnect with her real mother.

Beth was patient. She was satisfied that Amy was alive and doing well. She hadn't had the maternal instinct after Amy was born, and it certainly hadn't grown over the years. She knew that one day Amy would be ready and they would meet.

Now that Amy was twenty one, she felt she should grow up and meet Beth in person. Amy recently sent Beth an email stating that she was ready. A date was made for Beth to come to the Adirondacks and finally meet the daughter she gave up for adoption twenty one years ago. As the date neared, Amy felt her familiar pangs of anxiety, and she almost called off this visit too. Instead of calling off this meeting however, she asked Dawn and Lisa to attend for moral support. She also asked Jack to attend. She thought a male figure wouldn't be a bad thing, just in case Beth turned out to be a wacko. Jack was more than a little reluctant to say yes. He was falling in love with Dawn, and he was extremely fond of Amy; but he didn't want to deal with the emotions of a grown woman meeting her biological mother for the first time. But Jack said yes out of courtesy to Dawn and Amy. After all, it was Amy that brought Dawn and him together, so he felt he owed her at least this request. Jack did his best to stay disinterested though. He never asked Amy anything about her biological mother. All he knew was that she was some woman from New Jersey.

The day that Amy was to meet Beth finally arrived. She told Beth to meet her at the Black Bear at 3:00 P.M. After lunch and before dinner, the Black Bear was quiet, and Amy arranged to use the back dining room where they would have privacy. As Amy, Lisa, Dawn and Jack arrived at the Black Bear, they saw a car with license plates from New Jersey in the lot. Amy knew it was her mother's car. She sensed it. The car was empty. Beth was already inside the pub.

As the four walked into the pub, Joan said, "There's that lady your meet-in, she's already here. I sent her to the back room."

Amy walked into the back room first. She moved cautiously, looking around as she walked past the doorway. Beth was sitting at a table near a window. As Amy entered, Beth arose. Amy went to her and they hugged. Tears were streaming down both women's faces as Lisa walked in next. Seeing the emotional exchange between Amy and her biological mother, she took a seat at a nearby table. Dawn walked in and started to move toward Amy and Beth, but then, she felt she should allow them space to reunite, so she just froze halfway between the doorway and Amy. Dawn didn't know what to do, so she turned around to see where Jack was.

As she turned, she saw Jack, white as a ghost, slumped in the doorway, paralyzed, not able to move.

Dawn was about to run to Jack, thinking he was having a heart attack, but in that split second of realizing something was wrong with jack and engaging her feet, she heard someone's voice coming from behind her, from Amy and her real mother's direction.

"Jack?" Beth shouted over Amy's shoulder, still hugging her daughter. "What the hell are you doing here?"

There was something odd in the air. Amy felt it, but Beth's words hadn't registered yet. She was still clouded with emotions from meeting her real mother for the first time just moments before. Dawn too was stunned. Her mind couldn't quite grapple with the idea that Amy's biological mother could know Jack.

Lisa was the first to make the connection. "Oh my god! Jack is your father!" she cried out.

Beth disengaged from Amy and took a few steps toward Jack. She had that look again. "You bastard. You beat me again. You beat me to our daughter!"

She turned back to Amy and said to her, "You should have told me you had contacted your father."

Amy was completely stunned. She fell to her knees and cupped her head in her hands and cried. She couldn't say a word.

Dawn stepped up to her defense. "She didn't know Jack was her father," she said to Beth. "She met Jack a few months ago in this very pub, where she works."

"Then what the hell were you doing up here in the first place, Jack? Were you looking for her?" Beth said, a little more than pissed that Jack seemingly beat her to the punch again.

Jack could barely speak. Not only was he in shock over the realization that he had found his daughter, a daughter he hadn't been looking for, but he was also in another kind of shock, the kind of shock one would get after they realized they had sex in the same bed with their daughter.

All Jack could do, slumped against the doorway, still white as a ghost, was utter to Beth, "I had no idea."

"Jack has been up here vacationing all summer. Amy and I met him earlier this summer. We had no idea he was Amy's father," Dawn chimed in trying to clear the air.

"Then what the hell is he doing here today?" Beth still a little confused about the why Jack would come with Amy to meet her.

"We've been dating all summer. He came for moral support," Dawn stated.

"Jesus Christ, Jack! Even when you don't fucking try, you're always first. You always win," Beth said to him.

Amy, now composed enough to get off her knees, came to Beth and hugged her. Amy said, "It's not a competition, Mom. I'm glad you're here." Amy took Beth by the hand and led her over to where Jack was still slumped against the doorway. She took Jack's hand and pulled him to her. The three hugged and cried for five minutes.

Dawn felt awkward during this five minute group family reunion hug. After two minutes, she said to Lisa, "I need a fucking drink," and went to the bar and ordered a dry martini. After the five minute group family reunion hug, Jack came out to the bar and walked up to Dawn, where she was sitting on a bar stool emotionally spent.

He put his arm around her, looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you."

Dawn needed to hear those words from Jack. She had been falling in love with Jack all summer. Dawn got up from the stool she was sitting on and embraced Jack. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said, "I've loved you since the first night we made love." They kissed passionately, but Dawn's comments made Jack think again about Amy in the bed with them that first night he made love to Dawn.

"I feel guilty thinking about that night, now that I know Amy is my daughter."

"Jack, you have nothing to feel guilty about. You didn't know. Besides, you didn't touch her," Dawn said trying to allay his guilt. Jack didn't know about Dawn and Amy's special time together, her "help with masturbation" as Dawn liked to think of it. She would tell Jack, but today was not the day.

Jack ordered a whiskey, neat, and downed it quickly. He felt the burn of the liquor warm him. He felt more alive at that moment than he ever had. He came to the mountains for solitude, and serendipitously found meaning to his hollow life. He ordered another whiskey, a double, this one to sip. He let the burn of each sip punctuate his thoughts: What are the odds of him stumbling upon the daughter he threw away, now a grown beautiful woman? What are the odds this daughter would bear him love, hers and Dawn's? What were the odds that life would dish up this little irony to him, at this time, just when he was feeling so lost? The odds are slim he knew, at a game of chance he hadn't even known he was playing.

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers