An Adirondack Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour of paddling, they stopped on the island to have their picnic lunch.

While eating lunch, Dawn filled Jack in on some of the details of her life; how she had come to be a widow, and how she hadn't dated anyone since her husband died. Dawn told Jack that Amy was adopted, and that she was a lesbian, and how she supported her daughter when she came out of the closet as a young teenage girl.

Jack, at first, said very little about his ex-wife or any of his past relationships. He mostly talked about the college, his interests in nature, and his various adventures.

"Tell me about your ex-wife, Jack," Dawn inquired. She was dying to find out what happened to Jack's marriage, and why this handsome, charming guy was single.

"We met in grad school. We started the same year and had a morning class together. The very first day I saw her I knew I wanted to go out with her. I think it took me a week to get up the nerve to ask her out," Jack began.

"We fell hard for one another and soon we were inseparable. The first year was glorious, but after she got pregnant, we married and gave up the child for adoption - things went slowly but steadily downhill after that."

"Giving up a child must have been a hard thing to do," Dawn interjected.

"To tell you the truth, I didn't think much about it at the time. I was focused on getting my graduate degree," Jack said in a solemn tone while looking out across the lake.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Dawn began to say. She saw the anguish on Jack's face as he stared out on the lake.

"It's ok. Funny, I've never given much thought to it until lately," Jack said.

"Continue. What happened to your marriage?" Dawn asked

Jack continued. "Everything, our entire lives, became a competition to her, and she felt she was always losing. We started grad school the same time, but I got my PhD before her. I got a teaching job before she even finished her education. I published before her and was awarded tenure first. I wasn't competing. I was simply doing what was expected of me. I had a wife to support, and career to administer to. I tried in vain to get her to see that, but it ate at her, and she always felt like she came in second in some kind of competition. Little things bothered her too. If I appeared to beat her or best her at something, she would be furious. If we had friends over to play cards and I won, I got the look. If we went to the track and my horse came in and hers didn't, I got the look. The look said it all, "You're beating the life out me, Jack." The relationship became a real chore. I tried to convince her to seek professional help, but she wouldn't. After about seven years, she simple left me one day. She said she couldn't compete anymore."

Nothing romantic happened that day. They simply enjoyed each other's companionship. Jack found Dawn not only easy to talk to, but a refreshing change from the other women he'd been dating. Jack had been dating other faculty members exclusively, except for his brief stint with some students when he was in his thirties. None of his romantic relationships with other professors lasted. When Jack wasn't teaching, he was a quiet person; he was introspective. He found the female professors he had dated needy. They talked incessantly, afraid a single moment left silent would signify their failure to fill it with some heady intellectual thought. They, in turn, read Jack's silence as disinterest which only made them talk all the more, trying to fill the silent spaces for two.

Dawn was a lot like Jack, quiet and introspective. It's not that they didn't talk to one another. They talked a lot and got to know one another quite a lot that day, but they could also just be together, quietly listening to the sounds of the lake. Neither one threatened by the silence.

~ Amy ups the ante ~

"So, how did it go?" Amy asked her mother as Dawn came home from her canoeing date with Jack.

"Wonderful. It was a lovely afternoon," Dawn replied.

"Well, did he kiss you?" Amy inquired with a big smile.

"Not yet. We just talked and listened to the loons. It was nice."

"Do you think he's interested in you, in that way?" Amy asked.

"You mean does he want to have sex with me?" Dawn bluntly said.

"Well, yeah!" Amy exclaimed.

"I don't know, dear. I suppose he does, but I'm nervous about that."

"Mom, you need to break the ice with someone, a man that is. Jack is here all summer. You can have a summer romance with him."

"It takes two. What if he's not interested?" Dawn insecurely added.

"He's a man, and he's unattached, and you're a hot woman. Come on, he's interested."

"Well, we'll see. He didn't make any moves today," Dawn said as she walked into the kitchen. She felt pressured by Amy's inquisition and didn't feel like looking her in the eye.

"You have to send him the right signals Mom," Amy said as she followed her mother into the kitchen.

"Signals? What signals?" Dawn said, while busying herself as to appear disinterested in the conversation.

"Like you wouldn't mind it if he took you in his arms and kissed you. Like you wouldn't mind it if he put his hands on your breasts. Like you wouldn't mind it if he fucked your brains out! Geez, do I have to spell it out for you?" Amy said half jokingly, half exasperated.

"Did he make another date with you?"

"Not really. He simply said -- See you at the Black Bear," Dawn answered.

"When?" Amy asked.

"I don't know. He said it as I was leaving the lake. I didn't know what to make of it. He didn't really ask me out, he just said -- See you at the Black Bear," Dawn explained.

"What if he means tonight?" Dawn wondered out loud.

"You better go down there tonight then. Jack is usually there by 6:00 P.M. And dress to kill. I gotta leave for my shift, I'll see you down there," Amy said.

When Jack walked into the Black Bear that night, Amy was already behind the bar working.

"Hi, Jack. Usual?" Amy said as she poured him his favorite beer. She didn't wait for his answer.

She brought him his beer, and as she leaned over the bar, she said in a low voice, "So how did it go with my Mom today?"

"I had a lovely time. We canoed all around the lake and had a picnic," Jack said.

"Come on, Jack, I already knew that. Tell me what you think of her. Do you like her? You gonna fuck her?"

Jack, who at that moment was sipping his beer, choked and spat out some beer.

"Jesus, Amy. You don't beat around the bush."

"You need to fuck my mom, Jack. Just fuck her. Please, for me."

"What do mean by that?" Jack asked.

"She hasn't had sex with a man since my father died seven years ago. She's afraid Jack. She needs someone to help her break out of her fear."

"I'm not sure I'm the guy for that," Jack said. "Look, your mom is a beautiful woman, and we got along splendidly, but I'm just here for the summer. Besides, I'm not sure I'm good at fixing broken hearts."

"She's ready to date again. She told me just yesterday. Look, you don't have to be the next love of her life. Just get her out of her rut. Have some fun with her. She needs some fun," Amy implored Jack.

"I'm just here to write," Jack said again.

"I happen to know she's a horny woman, Jack. She's just been mourning my father for so long now, she forgot how to use it. You like sex don't you, Jack? It's going to be a long summer without anyone."

Jack began thinking about what Amy had just said. Sure he could use some pussy he thought. It's been about three months, and jerking off was getting old. According to Amy, Dawn hasn't had sex since her husband died, so she must be clean of any transmittable nasty things. So what if she was a sweet woman with issues. As he sat there drinking his beer, he began to think of his own needs. 'Maybe I should just fuck her and be done with it,' he thought to himself.

Jack was just about to utter the words, 'he would indeed like to help Amy's mom with her intimacy problem,' when Amy sweetened the deal.

"Look Jack, I am going to make you an offer any red blooded male couldn't refuse. You know I'm a lesbian, right? I'm sure my mom brought it up?"

"Yeah, so?" Jack said

"I am willing to make love to my lover, Lisa, in front of you while you fuck my mom."

Jack spit more beer on the bar, as he was drawing another pull off his pint as those words graced Amy's lips.

"You won't be able to join in with us or anything. I'm not bi, nor is my lover. It'll be strictly hands off for you. But think of it Jack, two young naked girls eating each other's pussies in front of you. Come on, what guy wouldn't give his left nut for that?" Amy said as she stared right into Jacks face trying to read him.

"And your mother would be ok with that?" Jack added with a questionable look.

"I can't go into details, Jack, but let's just say she has seen Lisa and I make love before."

Jack just smiled at Amy. He didn't say anything else as Amy walked away to give him time to think about what she had just offered him. Jack wondered just what were the circumstances where Dawn would have witnessed Amy and her lover making love.

Jack had a few threesomes in the past, and he always loved it when the two women involved ate each other. Jack was fond of porn, and watched a lot of it when he was between girlfriends. His favorite was girl-girl. As Jack started thinking of Amy's offer, he stole a glance at Amy as she wiped the bar at the other end. He imagined her naked and some other young thing eating her pussy. His cock stirred at the mental porn playing in his head.

Jack was licentious if he was anything. He was decadent enough to seriously consider Amy's offer. As he sat there at the bar, he fondly remembered when he was in his thirties and dated a former student named Carol. She was some hot firecracker he remembered. He was in his mid thirties, and she was just twenty three. She had more sexual energy than five Jacks. One night after they fucked for about an hour, and Jack was spent, Carol got on the phone and called one of her girlfriends.

"Hi Eva? Yeah it's me. I'm really horny tonight and Jack's done. I've been fucking him for the last hour. What? Yeah he came twice. I think I came at least five times. Anyway, I'm still horny. You want to come over and have some fun?"

Jack remembered lying on his bed hearing Carol's conversation and thinking 'What the hell is she up to now?'

"Eva is coming over to finish off what you started," is all Carol said after she ended her phone conversation with Eva. Carol lay on the bed, with Jack still in it, fingering her pussy for the next ten minutes while she waited for Eva to arrive.

"Hi Jack," is all Eva said as she slipped off her clothes and climbed into bed. The two girls made sweet love for the next two hours as Jacked watched. Jack remembered that he finally got it up again and fucked Eva from behind as she ate Carol. His cock stiffened from the fond memories replaying in his head.

There was a few more times in his youth he had been lucky to have gotten into a threesome.

At forty five now, he thought those days were all over for him. Amy said he couldn't join the girls like in a foursome, but the thought of having them in the same bed while he fucked Dawn was turning him on.

As Jack sat at the end of the bar reminiscing of his wilder days, Dawn walked into the Black Bear Pub. She had on a short black skirt and a shear white frilly blouse. Dawn had left the top two buttons unbuttoned on purpose that night. Dawn hadn't worn heels in years. She almost forgot she had them. She was a little unsteady in her heels as she crossed the bar room floor to the far end of the bar where Jack was sitting. Dawn reached the end of the bar and climbed up on the bar stool next to Jack.

Amy saw Dawn walk in and she noticed what her mom was wearing. It was a big departure from her usual dress. Amy was surprised at how sexy her mom looked. She had not seen her dress that way, ever.

"Hi Mom. Damn, don't you look hot tonight," Amy said as she came down to that end of the bar on the serving side. "Can I get you a drink?"

"A Chardonnay, Honey. Hi, Jack. I want to thank you for such a nice day on the lake today. It's been years since I've been in a canoe. I'd forgotten how wonderful it can be," Dawn said.

Amy's eyes locked with Jack's eyes, and she looked at him with an expression as if her face said, "Do you see what I see?" as she guided her eyes, and by extension Jack's eyes, to her mother's cleavage.

"And you Jack, anything? Another beer or perhaps a little show-and-tell?" Amy said fishing for an answer to her yet unanswered proposal.

"I'll have both," Jack said with a grin.

"Really?" Amy said happily, but with a 'are you sure' tone.

"Sure, why not," Jack replied.

"Splendid," Amy said to Jack. Amy then turned to Dawn and said, "Mom, I've invited Jack over for a small dinner party tomorrow evening. Lisa and I will cook." Amy was making plans on the fly without checking anyone's schedule. She was off work tomorrow, and she was most certain her mother was free. Jack's dinner plans were always the Black Bear. He could forgo that for one night, Amy thought. Lisa was the wild card in her plans. She'd better text her now and see if she's available. She picked up her phone and sent Lisa a text: "u free tom? dinner & sex my house 6." A few seconds later Amy's phone vibrated, a text came in from Lisa: "yes! LYB."

Jack and Dawn ordered some food and they ate at the bar. They got along wonderfully as they chatted about their pasts, revealing more details about themselves.

Jack was thinking tomorrow night was the big night, so he didn't make any moves on Dawn or invite her to his cottage that night. Dawn dressed more provocatively than she was use to dressing. Her intention being to woo Jack, and she felt uncertain when he made no moves in that direction. Perhaps he only wanted to be friends she thought.

After a few hours, Dawn felt she should go home. "I better get home. I'll see you tomorrow night then, Jack?" Dawn said.

"Let me walk you to your car," Jack said as he got up and followed Dawn out of the Black Bear.

In the parking lot, next to her car, Jack kissed Dawn. They were both a little tentative at first, but as their lips got to know each other, the kiss turned more passionate. Jack pulled Dawn tightly to his body, and as their lips parted slightly, Jack dared to let his tongue lightly brush her lips.

After a few moments, Jack released Dawn and said, "Good night. I'll see ya tomorrow."

"Good night, Jack," Dawn said. Her knees were shaking as she got in her car and drove home. She got her answer. He was interested in her, and more than just friends.

~ Dinner for four ~

Lisa arrived at Amy's house at 6:00 P.M to help her cook dinner.

The girls prepared a simple meal of roasted chicken, potatoes, and a salad. Amy wanted to keep the meal light so no one was too bloated for sex afterwards. Dinner was lovely. They all chatted and got alone splendidly as they ate and drank wine.

After dinner, they moved into the living room and had a few more drinks and chatted. Dawn and Jack were sitting on one couch and Amy and Lisa were on the other couch. After a while, Amy decided to get things rolling. She leaned into Lisa and started kissing her passionately in front of Jack and her mother. Amy had not mentioned to Dawn her little deal with Jack, so she was taken aback as to why Amy was kissing Lisa so passionately in front of them.

"Amy?" Dawn said in a questioning tone.

"It's ok Mom, why don't you kiss Jack," she said as she went right back to kissing Lisa. Dawn sat there still a little shocked. Jack knew the situation, so he seized the moment and leaned in and kissed Dawn. This eased her anxiety. Jack put his arms around Dawn and drew her into him. He kissed her tenderly. He sensed her nervousness and continued to kiss her and stroke her face, hoping to allay her fears.

Jack let his left hand wander to Dawn's right breast. He gently caressed her breast through her shear blouse. While still kissing her, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse. He reached into her open blouse and into her silky bra and cupped her bare breast with his hand. He tweaked her nipple softly and rolled it gently between his fingers.

Dawn had hoped she and Jack would get physical that night, but she was extremely anxious. As Jack kissed her and fondled her on the couch, she still wondered why Amy and Lisa were on the other couch kissing and touching in a sexual way. She had compartmentalized her "special" relationship with Amy so that, in her mind, Jack didn't fit in the same room with Amy during sex. The mother in her wanted to say that this had gone far enough, and that Jack and her should move to her bedroom for privacy. But, there was something comforting Dawn having Amy there while Jack seduced her. After all, all her sexual experiences since her husband died had included Amy. So Dawn didn't say anything. Nor did she stand up and take Jack by the hand and lead him to her bedroom and close the door. Dawn stayed on the couch and continued to let Jack kiss and undress her in front of Amy and Lisa.

As Jack kissed his way down to Dawn's open blouse and to her breasts heaving up out of her silky shear bra, she could now see what she knew was happening on the other couch. Amy had removed Lisa's blouse and bra and her hands were kneading her lover's breasts while her tongue was lavishing her nipples.

Jack removed Dawn's blouse and reached around to unclasp her bra. He slowly pulled her bra straps off her shoulders. As Jack slid the bra straps down Dawn's arms, her breasts came into view. He marveled at the site of Dawn's now exposed breasts. Jack had seen his share of breasts in real life, and certainly if you add the number he had seen in pictures or movies that number would be in the thousands, but to him, Dawn's were the most beautiful he had ever laid eyes on. Her breasts were the breasts of a more youthful woman than her 45 years. Like her skin, they retained a youthfulness that belied her age. Dawn's breasts were full and held their own on her chest. They sloped nicely at the top, sloping down to her areola, then round and full at the bottom. The light freckles on her breasts matched the color of her areolas. Her nipples, erect with excitement, had a "come suck me" posture to them.

Jack moved both hands to Dawn's breasts and cupped them. He squeezed gently and lowered his lips to her right nipple, then her left. He licked and sucked her nipples like he was Ponce de León and her nipples were the fountain of youth.

Jack could hear moaning coming from the girls on the other couch. He stole a glance in their direction, and he could see Lisa was naked as she lay back with her legs spread open. Amy, almost naked, had her head buried between her lovers legs and was licking her pussy.

Jack returned his attention to Dawn. He unbuttoned her pants and tugged at the waist band. Dawn lifted her hips off the couch to allow Jack to slide her pants down her legs. He removed her shoes and pulled each leg of her pants slowly off her feet. Clad now only her in panties, Dawn appeared as an angel to Jack, an angel of sexual delights. Kneeling on the floor in front of her, he slid his hands up her legs massaging and kneading them as he moved up to her thighs.

Dawn, still a little nervous, kept her legs slightly closed as Jack's hands found their way to her inner thighs. He pushed gently to open her legs. She resisted and said, "I'm nervous, Jack."

He rose to his feet and moved his face to hers. He kissed her deeply and said, "I know but there is nothing to be nervous about. I'm here for you. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

This is what Dawn needed to hear. She opened her legs and kissed Jack with passion. Her tongue darted into his mouth and played with his tongue.