All Comments on 'An Affair I'll Remember'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
FluidswallowerFluidswallower18 days ago

Thanks for a well-written and captivating tale! Keep up the fine work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I would liked to have seen more there at the end. A little of Mary having a miserable life and regretting what a sorry slut she had become. I'm happy for the MC and everyone else but it's missing the final ending of Mary. After twenty five years of marriage she should not live happily ever after having betrayed her long life with her husband. The fact he stuck with her for so long and payed for all her enhancements should have have meant everything to her. A little mor suffering for her is in order.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bit listless. And he is ready and planning to kill Carl? Wtf? Mary was a slut. She had zero remorse.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mary should have been horsewhipped!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Carl might have been a dick, but the real villain was Mary. She got off with no come back whatsoever. Spent almost all his savings and took half of what was left, and would have taken more if given the opportunity.

It's easy to kill off dicks, but leaving the real villain untouched is just terrible in a story like this.

How hard would it have been for both Carl and Mary to have been killed by the bikers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story - very well written with good progression

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It would help to end things with more info on Mary.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Nice tale but left hanging...unfortunately...

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, Judy had crocodile tears that are totally devoid of emotion? And was it Pittsburgh PA or Pittsburg KS? and the last part, especially, was too details driven. But you still got Four stars.

JPB

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor7 months ago

You developed your story very well. Thanks for putting it up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I bitterly resent being offered a MC who keeps "hoping my marriage my have a chance" when evidence is visually graphic that there is no chance because it was gone when they boarded the ship. She spurned, disrespected and humiliated at every turn. She gave totally contrived BS excuses and he just "waited it out hoping she decide to save the marriage.

The man is a middle aged,fat, gutless wimp yet he expects her to respect him as a man? Why should she? She narcissisticly took ALL their money, put them into debt, for pwn personal adoration. A man with any common sense, objective perception balls would have kicked her to the curb months ago.

He winds up at the effect of his own stupid and childish refusal to grow up and be a man.

Christ, is nearly begging her to be his mom!

I'm done with this writer.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

The trouble I have with Loving Wives is I am only interested in the cheating, retribution or restoration, not how he continues on with a new woman for the next 5 parts. You have to work hard to make Femdom agitprop boring.

davezqdavezq11 months ago

I liked the combination of BTB and whodunit. Creative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I understand that MC offered Darcy a job as an assistant in his business in order to start slowly getting into her panties during their weekly "work trips"? Smart move: while Judy's mother is inevitably getting old, he starts fucking a younger version - her daughter Darcy. And Darcy doesn't mind, since she herself suggested joint trips - away from Judy. And in the car, you know how it happens: a couple of extra buttons unbuttoned on a blouse, an inadvertently lifted skirt, a hand that jumped off the gear lever and landed on the hip. Then a spontaneous kiss at a traffic light, and there's a motel down the street. That's it-sorry, Judy is a wife and mom...

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story. Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cliches were the same. Only the names were changed in a failed attempt to make them fresh. The use of the language was good. 3 overall.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I read it again. I liked it the first time, but I liked it more this time. It's a whole story as opposed to the small moments in time of most stories here. Good job and the right outcome! Mary's behavior was too far from a 1-time mistake and she showed that she had no respect for her husband. When a person's need is "someone else" to give them validation, there is no fixing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

7 pages, but where was the sex/erotica? How does a life-long tool salesman afford a cruise with daughters in college? Mary herself went to college but only snagged a job as a secretary? She got bypass PLUS lippo because she couldnt lose her BABY WEIGHT? Story sounds more like a fictionalized account of a real divorce. 7 pages long, lots and lots of long winded verbiage. "An Affair I'll Remeber" is a Tale I'll Forget.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Three pages are good and then hogwash of perfect female for rebound. Everybody is perfect after that.

It shows the obvious foolishness of the writer. Here is this cuck that wife is pulling for his nose everywhere and yet as soon as he finds another female he is immediately infatuated, no questions asked.

It is not only DG Hear doing this cliche nonsense, all the BTB authors go through similar motions. One female impersonation of evil, but the rebound is angel incarnated.

Not to mention nonsense about the main hero going after "Carl" with knife, what an absurdity.

Last 4 pages are pathetic lemonade.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

what a scuzz bucket lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just the little things that did not add up. Cruise Ships get to there home port very early in the dark AM. Everyone is off the ship before 12. Buy a map? He has a cell phone why the map? Cruise Ships big push is family there is never an open sex party . Drugs are a big no no on Cruise Ships. They have the drug dogs check your car before you get to the ship parking lot and your bags before you get on the ship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People don't understand that it's not always about getting revenge through action or karma. Sometimes the best revenge is moving on and living a happy life. Good story, 5/5 stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. Good story

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Mary the cheating slut totally walked, totally. Very unsatisfying. The whole Judy the perfect girlfriend thing smacked of a total cliché. Story left a very bad taste in my mouth. 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

better ending would have been the twist of Judy doing him in and getting away with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a master of suspense! Congrats.

I hope that Mary gets her proper reward: At least one STD (why not two or even three of them) she can't get rid of and why not make it a good whammy: HIV as the crown jewel! Did I say I like her?

Five stars

BJ

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Good story! Gave you 5 stars the first time I read it. Haven't changed my mind.

Re:SunnyU2

Either you're one of these people who see a racist behind every tree, or I can't read very well. I saw no mention of race in this story, but it's too long to search it again, so I'm gonna assume you have a problem.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

story a little racist

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Judy had crocodile tears running down her cheeks….wtf?

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

This one was believable to me because a mid-life crisis awakened an outbreak of narcissism in the wife. She is a tragic character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am often critical of certain stories. I will say this. Relationships started when couples are older are often extremely stable and loving. The immaturity has gone away. The term youth is wasted on the young is well known. For those of us older, wiser and drunk with love for our spouses, can you imagine what we would do to them if we had the bodies of our youth? I often imagine myself at 23 with my husband instead of that shit bird I was with at the time. I truly regret that I never met him first and wasn't able to give him my young body. I love him more than I can ever express. -starsong1977

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous from a month ago, I believe you protest WAY to much. Bet ur a little girl who likes her dark meat! Why would color have any thing to do with a story unless you were a closet slut! I have no problem with color myself, I have a problem with assholes of ANY color. Thank you DG for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy most of your stories as I do this one. I believe this is the third or forth time through. Thank you for a great read! 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
25 YEARS...A LONG TIME TO TOLERATE A DISINTERESTED MATE

but waiting for the shoe to drop adds to the fluster. TK U MLJ V NV

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"Your serious aren't you John," asked Judy.

.

"Yes, I am Judy. But before I hire you, please understand the difference between 'your' and 'you're', okay?"

.

The big hole in the murder investigation is that over half of the murders today are solved because the criminal is stupid enough to leave/put evidence on Facebook, or are placed at the scene by cell phone ping data. In this case, PPD would've subpoenaed MC's cell phone data, and he'd have become the only suspect, because he was at the scene at the time of the murder, and he had two compelling motives to kill Carl.

.

Otherwise, it was a GREAT, well-written story! 5/5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mudsharks are gross .

One star

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a great cheating slut story, the ex Mary got kicked to the curb which she so justly deserved. John and Judy found each other after the cruise, got together and found happiness together. Well Done 5++ stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Good open end with Carl’s much deserved execution. Maybe he did use that hunting knife after all. A definite upgrade in the wife department with Judy.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

RivetboiRivetboiabout 3 years ago

You know that cell phones can be tracked by the nearest transmitter tower, right? The police know this too and use it for alibi corroboration.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

Five stars.

Another enjoyable read.

Well told. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story as usual, 5* as usual. Thanks for the story . . .as usual.

somewhere east of Omaha

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I don't think that's the proper use of "crocodile tears", but it was a good story. I do like a happy ending and there was no possibility of happiness with the first wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

My only question is: how did you come up with an hour and a half distance between Ohio & Pennsylvania? By car, it’s five and a half to six hours. By flight it’s a little over an hour and a half, not including airport time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not A Bad Story

At all. Somewhat similar to one of Q's masterpieces in basic plot, just not as smooth or elegant. Signed: BTW

decathlondecathlonover 3 years ago
Tears of a croc

I enjoyed this story. Yes, there was some thin plot ice in various places, but it was all plausible.

One note about crocodile tears -- they are insincere tears. You are not the first to misuse the term at Lit, but perhaps you and others who read the comments will not make that mistake again.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Awesome Story As Usual

Great well written story as usual.

I agree with others as far as how I feel about Mary. But if we're being honest, Mary did get he just deserts, because now she has to live with herself, and only herself.

Mary had a midlife crisis and decided she wasn't interested in getting old, so she got young and decided she'd be the slut she always wanted to be when young. It's an old tale, Woman marries young, has kids, regrets not being more wild in her youth, etc...

It's not a excuse for what she did, it's not, but she became so obsessed with staying young that she allowed all the bad inside her to fill her up. Maybe she was cheating for years, there are plenty of signs she was, so I'm just glad things turned out alright for him.

And now Mary gets to continue the march into old age, with no more surgeries and still as cold and nasty as always, with nobody to support her or comfort her. Serves her right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what could have happened

Very glad John was not caught out in a lie and being put in prison. Could have happened just the way it was portrayed. Life can be a bitch.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Deserve

Mary deserved some form of revenge for her behaviour and cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Police not too astute

Hmm-called Carl's office and got info from secretary to find him,went to biker bar but not spotted,lied to police and apparently didn't seem nervous when questioned several times. Pretty improbable he wouldn't have been caught.Best to tell everything or better yet a cautionary tale to all the burn the bitch and kill the perps stories.Even if you don't get caught they will always be looking for you. And since you're not a professional hit man you probably didn't think of everything.

tompo296tompo296over 4 years ago
Thank you

Once again you have written an excellent story. I agree with some of the comments about the plotline, in that I feel that with the slow demise of his marriage he would have been better prepared. He should have gone up later to the party and had photographic evidence of her trysts The cruise was an attempt to rekindle their marriage, but evidence of a lack of respect for him was there prior to the trip. He had supported emotionally and financially with the gastric by-pass, tummy tuck and 'bingo wings' reduction and her selfish attitude. He surely would have some inkling that she was on the path to cheating because of her 'new looks'.

5stars

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Gaps

Too many gaps in the story, closeups of his exes body, buying a camera from the ship or at one of the stops. Still a very good well thought out storyline. 5 stars. Oh and I would have gone to that bar and bought a round of drinks, but then again I am a bit vindictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why did you say Judy shed 'crocodile tears'? 'Crocodile tears' are indicative of insincere and dishonest emotions.

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Great story

If my wife treated me like this bitch treated her husband on our 25th Anniversary shit would have hit the fan. I would have went to that party about an hour later and took a shit load of pictures for proof. This two bastards that started this shit would have been shark bait. I would have did the full divorce route on her ass and completely ruined her reputation with everyone including her family. I was happy to hear how it ended with him getting married to his new found love but under no circumstance would I ever let a women treat me like that and get away with it. It did bring a smile to my face when the asshole who broke up there marriage was killed and the other guy got his ass half beaten to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Judy should have run like hell

A guy calls her a "bitch" and John plans to murder him? It won't be the last time she's insulted. Apparently John prefers risking jail to being there for her as a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comic

Gawd of 7/11needs to stick to reading comics.

desertdog43desertdog43about 6 years ago
Cruise

Just returned from a cruise to Bahamas. Watched a couples marriage hit the skids, He watched her exchange phone #'s with a black crew member on a Catamaran diving trip (they are from Colorado, white & early 30's ??) and then dance between 2 more black crewmen rubbing against her front & back.

By the time we all got off sailboat they weren't even walking together.

Never saw them again, but the husband would take a poor view of the islands home with him........

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Another DG Hear classic.

Terrific LW's story. Hats off and a nod and a wink to the author. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have a few things

When people are in love they do whatever to please the other. To say they are wimps is just plain incorrect. He didn't know his wife was using him. I don't think in the beginning she was using him. Vain she became but, nonetheless he was taken for granted by Mary. All of the crap that came out her wasn't there at first.

Only someone who doesn't know or care about relationships would write this stupid tale.

She just lost her damn mind on that cruise and her man at the same time.

Judy is the person that should thank Mary for becoming brain dead and dumping her husband so she could pickup a great man.

Carl had to be one hell of loser who couldn't find a woman of his own: salesman for a pharmaceutical company, plenty of money, high end vacations. With all of that he hung out in greasy spoon restaurants, cheap hotels and bars.

I've known a few pharmaceutical salesmen and sales ladies who use their time being positive. There's a few who get their hands on some fun drugs and the men never have to bother with trying to get a surgically altered old woman and the ladies go for men like the one Mary stepped on.

Those are my points if you the writer addressed points like those your stories would be that much better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another good story

with a great story line ...loved how it unfolded...he was a wimp to alloy his wife to go through all those surgeries....but in the end it was her undoing...what a skank...great he met Judy and took up with her and was able to help out one daughter and her hubby....lost the plot when he was going after Carl...could have ruined him...but the bikers took care of that slime ball Carl....great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The grammer police strike again

Pittsburgh or Pittsburg. Does it really matter? Only to the grammer police. Their motto, 'If it ain't spelled right, let's ruin it for everyone.' Give it a rest. You want everything perfect, go buy a book. I'm thankful for every story I read on this site. I may not agree with all the storylines or outcomes, but I sometimes feel, while reading the comments, that I'm back in grammer school and listening to the teacher berate students for anything less than perfect.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WE HAVE THESE MOMENTS TO REMEMBER

whether good or bad they are memories; TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A lesson or three for all men in this story...

Guys, if your once hot chick ever becomes another Mary, allowing herself to become 22 stone or whatever and then starts wingeing on about wanting a stomach reduction one week, lipo suction the next and a face lift a fortnight later and so on, well, learn from this story and apply the appropriate man response......

Fucking surgery is it? Get off your fat arse and get yourself on a diet ya lazy fat cunt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
gramma grammer grammar

burg burgh berg who cares great story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

He should have thanked Carl, Carl was the best thing that could have happened. He met Judy, found his dishonorable wife out, all thanks to Carl, and it was all good after that dissolution.

Just my take on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fact errors are killers

In my Journalism school, we could write the world's best story, but if there was an error in fact of any kind (AKA, fact error) we would receive an automatic "F" for the assignment. Facts are important to a story, including misspelled proper nouns. An example in your story (which was repeated several times besides this one) is included in the next two paragraphs. I submit that anyone living in Steubenville, Ohio, and working out of Warren, Ohio, should know Pittsburgh, PA, is spelled that way, not Pittsburg, PA, as appeared several times in your story. Here is an example which happened in TWO consecutive paragraphs:

"This year the convention was going to be held at the Sheraton Inn in Pittsburg. I made accommodations for one night so I wouldn't have to drive home, even though it wasn't that far. The dinner and drinks were paid for by the company so I often over indulged.

I left early on a Saturday morning. It was only an hour and a half drive. I thought I'd tour Pittsburgh a little since I hadn't been there very often. I remember Judy saying she worked at the East Side Grill and bought a map to see where it was."

You, sir, need to proof-read much better. Or hire a professional proofreader. There's nothing like grammar errors or fact errors to ruin an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what a bitch

It seems that Mary got off scott free/ no hard feelings from her daughters or none that were mentioned. It was all about her. Now Judy was turned different and that's a good thing.In my favorites

Ron/cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

LoveDrLoveDralmost 8 years ago
Good story

Up through the divorce. Then it slowed way down. Just my thoughts.

MullendersMullendersabout 8 years ago

Why is carl die'ing not justice he took his wife for live so he takes his life for his wife thats seems like a fair deal to me !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Karen you'er right it does make him smart to walk awat but it also makes him a wimp

it proved big time to his wife he was not prepared to fight for her

you know sometime you just gotta take a punch to get ahead thats the way it is

maby its wrong as hell but its still the truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

I only wish Mary got fucked up too. She was one cold bitch. Pity.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Good story buuut !!!

I really liked your story but it's Gastric Bypass and you're on baby food for the first week then soft food for two weeks and then a regular diet. I went from 325 pounds to 235 pounds in one year ( I'm 6'6" tall ) my wife dropped 70 pounds ( she's 5'3" tall).

Your stomachs normal meal is now about 4 ounces hence 4 or 5 meals a day and if you overeat whatever goes down will come up. But aside from that and an unsolved murder . . .Damn good story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

A willing cuckold, i cant finish this fucking history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

Was he a suspect in Carl's murder, unless he was implicated by Mary? The only contact they ever had, was on that cruise, months before. Mary was well divorced at this point, so why would her ex husband be a suspect. The cops wouldn't have known any of the the circumstances of that divorce, nor would they even ask! The cops don't make a habit of asking divorced people the reason they were divorced, unless they have a reason to, and they had no reason to ask a woman that was divorced for many months prior, the reason why. Carl's best friend was very recently beaten nearly to death by a biker, so THAT is where their investigation would have focused, unless given a reason to look elsewhere. That would only have come from Mary intentionally implicating him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

KarenE is one psychopathic bitch.

carl was a lowlife pussyhound but he certainly did not deserve to lose his life over his actions, maybe a beating, but any fucking moron that suggests that his murder was "justice" has the i.q. of pond life.

4* for the story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

i was loving it right up until the murder. Then it just fizzled out. This storyline begs for more.

dozendozenalmost 9 years ago
I was so depressed by the time that I had read 2 or 3 pages that I nearly gave up.

I'm so glad that I didn't. I guess that I should have known that you like a happy ending. *****

One grammatical tip: whenever you write "and I" the chances are that it should be "and me". Example "between you and I" is wrong, "between you and me" is grammatically correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
take the rings

I am with Karen. take the rings, however by then she might not have cared. really well crafted story, thanks

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Further Thought

"I know you better than anyone. You wouldn't end our marriage over me going to a party. I don't believe you," replied Mary.

He should have removed their rings, put them in his pocket, and said they would put them back on at the show. If she wasn’t at the show, the marriage is over.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous Questions and Krosis666

As to who killed Carl - it really doesn't matter! As long as it wasn't our hero, it's simple justice that he is gone. I do think it's highly likely Zach was involved.

As far as krosis666 "loser wimp", I just don't see it. Okay, so he didn't go outside and let Carl kick his ass - that's smart!

Meanwhile, he dumped the slut, got what he wanted out of the divorce, and has the support of his family, and Judy is alone and presumably unhappy.

Sounds like a winner to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
questions??

you are a good writer and i've enjoyed many of your stories. this one was a little lame and left too much unsaid. who killed carl is the biggest. you're smart ....reread it and you'll come up with the rest. keep writing . you're a good read.........................george

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
If there is one thing

That DG excels at, it's writing about loser wimps. I don't think he knows how to SPELL backbone!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Signit

LOL, I was going to say the exact same thing!

Also, when she was spending all their savings on her surgeries and he called her on it, she says it's THEIR savings, not just his. But that's the point - it's THEIR savings, and she just spent it all on herself!

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
"Judy Had Crocodile Tears Running Down Her Face"

'Crocodile tears' refers to fake, insincere tears. Why would Judy fake tears at a time like that?

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Great story

This was a well written story with a very good plot. I would have preferred a bit more payback on the ex-wife, but that is just a personal preference.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed it all

There was plenty of it LOL - but it worked

He did what many good men do - he was loyal and persistent - he tried until there was nothing left to try for - even then he gave her a chance. Probably too nice a guy - so what - he never had problems looking at the guy in the mirror each morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This was a good tale with a likable protagonist. He spent more than two decades married to his wife, went through several medical procedures on her insistence, even agreed to use up all their savings for that purpose, only to be treated with contempt in the end.

As I love to say in situations like this, the best revenge is to live well. John certainly did that, he not only helped out his daughter's family but found a new love and some more family for himself.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Nice story

but perhaps a bit longer than necessary.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I liked the story but thought he was too easy on his slut wife and gave her too much.

Also, he was a fool for going over there with a knife to kill Carl. He would have been caught and then ruined everything. I'm sure there were other ways. Not that I was averse to Carl being killed, not at all. Too bad Mary was not killed at the same time. What a deliberate slut, cut her husband off then flit around and finally fuck around with at least four men (that she admitted to), no telling how many prior to that time. She really got off easy except for her grown children knowing she was a slut and did their father very wrong.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Crocodile tear are fake tears

Mary ruined the marriage not Carl Tony and Pia. But she walked away scot free. The cop in charge of the investigation was worthless, no one tells a suspect details of a murder over the phone. A few other quibbles but a 4 star effort overall.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
WELL DONE

but you are a master of the story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

good story i would have to agree that its more of a erotic novel as the sex scenes are mild compared to whats on here.. its still damn good perhaps if you include a portion where you snuck in and watched her that would be more liteerotica standard.

but good story overall Mr. Hubble is a man who didnt let his cunt wife walk all over him he showed that fucking dumb whore that she was xactly that and put her ass to the curb. so good story very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Long & Too Dark

This might have been a good story for some other publication, but it did not seem to fit Literotica. Too long. Not erotic at all. Unappealing main character. Weak plot which had no resolution. Way, way, way too wordy.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE TOOL MAN GETS DRILLED

but with a new power pak he gets filled again. TK U MLJ LV NV

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
I enjoyed the story...

and read it for enjoyment, not to find nits to pick. I'm sure that others wrote comments to show they could find fault with the story... but I just enjoyed the read and liked how the story was crafted. Thanks.

robinsimpson1robinsimpson1about 12 years ago
Maybe I was getting paranoid ?

This fucken guy is checken her pantys for cum stans , folwing her arond, spying on her , reading her e-mails, recording her phone calls , and he thinks he may be paranoid ? hmmmm

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
OK Story, But...

Mary's character was the most intriguing, yet the least explored. I was disappointed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories