All Comments on 'An Affair I'll Remember'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So who killed Carl?

Superb storytelling as always, thanks for writing.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

Wow, a new story by DG Hear. It's been a while.

Man, psycho wives sure are suddenly popular right now, aren't they? You know, Mary reminds me of the wives in Winterfrog's tales. Absolutely unremorseful, lie to everybody they know, and get angry when anybody opposes them or doesn't do what they want.

There's something I want to mention, although it's a personal nitpick, and thus really biased.

First off, there was little to no revenge against Mary. She made John pay through the nose for all the surgeries, disrespected and looked down her nose at him, and eventually cheated, knowing fully well what she was doing. Afterwards, she lies to everybody about her cheating, AND wants to ruin John's life by going after his business. (One has to wonder where such immense hatred comes from...)

And what is John's revenge? He manages to keep his business by "tricking" Mary into believing he had pictures of her cheating. Mary signing off on half of his business isn't even what SHE wants, but what that bozo Carl wants.

"John, you're not going to like this but she called this Carl fellow and told him that you were going to incriminate him and the other fellow Tony if she didn't sign the papers. I actually believe he convinced her to sign the agreement. He was afraid of getting involved."

John's "revenge" is not be COMPLETELY ruined by Mary.

Carl and his friends are killed, which although not John's doing, would give him at least a measure of satisfaction. Mary? She implicates John had something to do with it...

Their two children..I'm not all that sure they believe their mother had cheated. Mainly because even if they believe their mother about her cheating, they STILL wouldn't like it if their mom ruined their dad's life. Those could very well be two entire separate things in their minds.

With all this said, for someone as crazily vengeful and hating as Mary (to someone she supposedly loves, and had been so loving to her!), getting away as far as possible was probably the best course of action.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Interesting and well-written

as always in the case of DGHear's work. I will agree that Mary was very self-centered and had no feelings for her husband after 25 years of marriage, if it was real life and not a story with an author I would be highly suspicious that there might have been a lot of under the table stuff, but the author says that he is a good guy and his kids seem to think he was too. Still, he was damn lucky that the Biker from Hell got there first!

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
Oh another one of those John, Mary, Judy stories...

didja hear dghear rambles on, and surprisingly connected - while taking my second perusal, I realized poor john was my hero. In the least interested in the sex between John and Judy (which seemed only to be inevitable). Of more importance was the developing empathy for one another (not an easy concept to generate without advertising or targeting); Not only a bit longish (being respectful to both length of marriage and daughters) but anguishing for John to not know what he knows and then deny knowing what he doesn't want to know. How many mates have shared that enigma. Thanks- enjoyed

Oh and thanks for not solving Carl's demise, there is a Carl related to those close to my pass that deserves an unresolvable demise (please lord forgive me for my thoughts!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My first time here

I really enjoyed the story. I liked the good characters and followed the descriptive tale of who was who.

When the past tense was used to describe an event prior to it actually happening, it got me thinking that something must go wrong for John and Judy. I was unsure if a happy ending prevailed. Mary didn't seem to pay for her mistakes and she did well financially. Although this can happen in real life the fictional world has the power to ensure karma prevails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Carl wasn't murdered

He stabbed himself to avoid being bored to death by this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The wife's character is truly a nasty piece of work. One thing I don't understand, if she hated her husband so much why did she stay married to him? She has no love, no respect in fact she shows no emotion at all towards the husband. It's a pity that it was only Carl that died, the ex-wife should have been killed as well.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 13 years ago
A Treat to Read Another DG Story

This story is a good read. DG wrote Mary's character very well - almost like my ex. No apology, no explanation, blaming hubby for all problems. Could have been a PapaToad story (and that is a compliment!). Good work.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
You and Stangstar06 are the best here!

Stangstar06 and you write the best stories here. Excellent revenge story and the main character did not do any violance action. It is my taste, because the best revenge to find happines and succes after the divorce. You carried on the main character's history after divorce for years. Some authors here stopped their stories soon after the divorce, you did not do for our pleasure. THANK YOU and 5 stars!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty good story as usual - nice to see you writing again.

Although, we don't enjoy like the ball-less wimps in your stories - the writing is fantastic.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Bitch!

John had lost his bitch of a wife long before she started fucking around. People like her should die lonely and miserable. One day, she'd regret the loss of a good man by her own actions. At fifty years old her time to play was limited at best. I didn't like the fact that she finished the story with no consequences other than divorce which apparently she could care less about. John should have left her sorry ass on the boat as soon as it reached a port and immediately started divorce proceedings after he informed everyone she knew (including the children) of what a whore she'd become. The story ended with a fizzle instead of a bang.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Always great to read your work..

Thanks. Sometimes change is good. He exchanged his slut bitch wife for a queen.

PFDIIPFDIIalmost 13 years ago
Good Job

The complete story hangs together well. Well written and thought out.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Good story...a bit long though.

I liked the theme of the new body and the reactions to all those operations. The female characters all lacked a bit of depth and therefore, I found myself losing interest in their antics including the two daughters, Mary and Judy. The murder of Carl also lost steam and had a disappointing lack of tension. In fact all the potential dramatic scenes/passages, such as the cruise affairs and the murder could have been written with more economy and much more interesting tension. Nonetheless, the overall story was quite enjoyable. Thank you DG Hear for entertaining me with your obvious literary talents.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Well done thought it was a great read, forget the guy complaining about the length, it was an excellent read, guess I come more from the opposite spectrum as I prefer the long stories and yours rolled ever so smoothly from my view, thank you job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So no consequences for Mary?

Really? The fat cheating piece of shit just gets to go have her fun?

She should have been kidnapped and had her skin slowly cut off of her, with lost of lemon juice sprayed on her wounds. She deserves nothing but the slowest most painful lingering death possible.

No degradation or pain is too much to inflict upon her.

I would rather live my life in prison for killing someone who betrayed me, than live a long life as a wimp.

bartolobartoloalmost 13 years ago
very nicely done

I enjoyed this story by D.G. Hear (D.G.). I've read many of his prior stories and find him always to spin excellent stories. D.G. has the ability to write interesting stores, to have many plots going on at one time successfully, and provide appropriate conclusions including an upbeat and happy ending. This story is characteristic of his writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
....MARY IS A HORNY INSATIABLE HOT TART & IS READY FOR SOME INTENSE HARD SEX & NOW !!!

...Good writing developing Mary's sexual desires, so now write some stories about Mary's secret world cruise trip as the poolside erotic F*** masseuse for the African nudist obese swingers cruise..Mary is popular an averages 20 half hour "sessions" per day..& she loves mounting the huge horse-size cocks of the Nigerian basketball team..what fun ..Looking forward to Mary's series of hot humping "massage" stories.Thanks

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Good One

You gotta' love the tool man. He has all those bright and shiny new tools. My wife hates him. I have listened to men talk over the years, both old and young. A few have mentioned that they were sorry they did not take action when they could have. I am not talking about murder. I mean a good fist fight. Some admitted that they were afraid to go to jail. An older man told me that while he was out with his girlfriend in his younger days another man pushed him around and trash talked him. He cast doubts on his manhood in front of the girl. He didn't do anything. The girl stopped dating him. The sad thing is he was going to ask the girl to marry him. She would have said yes before that happened. He married another woman and had a family. He told me that he had thought of it often over the next fourty years. He said he would have spent a month in jail if he could go back and change things. The girl was his childhood true love. It is called assault in parts of the country now, in others it's still a fight with a fancy name. A night or two in jail is a small price to pay sometimes. The beginning of your story made me remember those conversations. The man in the story did the right thing in his situation. You can't make someone care or love you. The hell of it is that he supported her and had to pay for some of her transformation. His new honey didn't flinch when he told her what he had done, she knew what kind of man he was. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Good story.

MendonFishersMendonFishersalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed it

It's nice to read a well written story on this site. It seems as if all the good authors are in hiding lately.

One of the commenters indicated that it had been a long time since you had posted anything. I seemed to remember things a little bit different so I looked up your writings and low and behold you posted a multi-chapter story last month.

With two great submissions in the last two months, I guess you can take a little time off and enjoy summer. Remember i only said a "little" time off. I execpt another tale before fall :) .

Best,

Mendon

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago
Whoops

MendonFishers is right, partially.

I hadn't seen the new submissions, since they weren't in the LW category.

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
Another Great DG Story

Smooth and well written story, so seamless I didn't notice the length. Has the traditional DG Hear almost fairy tale like quality where good will eventually triumph over evil in the end. And we all know how much I love a happy ending! Keep'em coming Mr. Hear, I'm looking forward to your next one.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 13 years ago
Well Written but

I agree it was well written and the characters were just interesting enough to keep your interest but it lacked the zing to make it really a great read. I thought maybe it would turn out Judy was the killer or maybe even the slut wife. The daughters could have been played up a bit more. Dad leaves mom stranded on a cruise and calls her a cheating slut destroying their 25 years together and they act like its all just another day.

Certainly not one of your best but good if a bit bland.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
this may be the worst story DG Hear has ever written

Time after time this pussy ass wimp husband lets his fat arrogant wife shit all over him. For years. And the more time and committment he puts in to show his love the more vile and evil and cruel and nasty the wife gets.

What is even worse is that no matter actions she took him AGAINST the husband he never said anything.

I dont think I have ever seen such a weak wimp faggot so called husband from any story that DG hear has ever written.

In a word the husband comes across as a shallow weak willed and repulsive little turd.

Is it any wonder that the wife cheated on him? But wait

...this story gets worse!!.

The husband got NO revenge at all against Mary... who at the end of the story is still fucking any man she wants to in a house the wimp faggot ass husband Bought.

He got no revenge at all against Carl. None.

And the kids STIL think there Mom is a good decent person and do NOT believe that she cheated.

wow this is fucking awful. Its a goddam nightmare and the only worst than this piece of shit story are the number of suck ups who think this is a Good story.

excuse me whle I go Vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Matt Moreau story ...

which is the "ultimate" put down for any writer whose not part of the RAAC crowd. Wimp/Cuck male character with no "balls" desperate to keep his marriage going even if it means eating Carl's cream pies! Come on DG Hear, give your male characters some back bone for once!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved the first half

But it lost steam and fell into the generic dollar-bin of "he meets someone new and the ex never really suffers for her crime but it's okay cos he's over it" type of tale.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

In sociological survays show 70% of the men and the 60% of the woman cheated on their mate minimum once in their marriage, 50% of the wedding ended with divorce in the USA. The figures are similar in Hungary, where I live. If evrybody started bloody or total revenge in our Cultural Area (Western World), the society would fall in parts. In those marriage where there are children in a family it is not too good tactics evertime to destroy total the other part with a vindicative divorce proceedings. Sometime it is more wise a silent divorce, however to reveal for the children the true couse. Here the husband started a divorce at once when he found his wife infidelity and he told his daughters who was the responsible, and the most important he saved his firm . I think, in this case it was enough, because a total revenge can general unnecessery sympathy at the children to their mother. Sometime if a infedilty happened only ONCE, without STD, without children, without humiliation, etc it may be forgiven. In our Cultural Area it is a important value, the punishment has to be equal to the sin. Sometimes the total revenge (but not bloody) is the suitable decision notwithstanding the children. It depends on the circumstanding. BTW I suggest to read for everybody: beermaker's story Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife on the Literotica. Here the husband was succesfull to turn his children from his wife in spite of DNA paternity and the total revenge was the wise decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
too long by half

I got to section 4, and since nothing of interest had happened, there was no conflict, no drama, no action, no characters one could feel sympathy with, i lost interest and gave up. It was a shaggy dog story unless ii caught fire in chapters 5 through however many.

Not one of your better ones.

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
An interesting look back tale

I am not a professional critic ,so i read the story and liked it. Keep'em comin DG

DG HearDG Hearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you all for taking the time to read and comment on my story.

I had to post it all at once instead of chapters due to the contest.

To the commenter who said it reminded him of a Papatoad story. Thank you, He's one of my favorite author. Sometimes revenge is best when just being the better person is enough.

He still left the marraige with the respect of his kids and met a woman he could love. He couldn't ask for more than that. Everyone acts differently when it comes to divorces and revenge. John was lucky that Carl was killed or he might have spent the rest of his life behind bars.

We never really know what we would do until we are put in the same circumstances. I try to make my characters real and how might real people act. Can't end every story the same. LOL

Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

With respect

DG Hear

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Good story

A good read, i'll disagree with some of the critics, there was vindication for the husband... He got his business, the girls saw through their mother for what she had become, he got the better woman, exwife ended up with a shallow life, the two manwhores were beaten or dead with no risk to our hero. To some, Vindication is worth as much as revenge, our hero was not the knuckle bustin type anyways. And why get in fight over Mary anyways, clearly she was gone from the marriage for quite some time... Not worth the bruises or the effort. Bridges to burn need careful selection, not carpet bombing.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 13 years ago
This story

as presented is without a doubt a good story. It was written with the minimum of errors and had all the elements of a short story. It was truly a real life type story, with an outcome that could actually be real. The writer has an insight that few have.

Retribution is often having the ability to let time alone dictate the outcome. Rash unplanned revenge is rarely the answer and often has consequences that are unbearable. Luck would have it that our protagnist was spared those unbearable consequences by events that happened without his intervention. Had he suceeded in his intent, he undoubtabley would suffer severe consequences. Patience is a virtue few possess when they are confronted by antognizing comments made by others, especially when made about a loved one.

All these elements was evident in this story.

regards,

bruce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

GREAT READ! Your attention to detail is amazing and I the ground work of the wife's downfall was laid once you told us of the SECOND surgery. "house robot" love it ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not a new story

Haven't you posted this before? If not, it's a dead ringer for someone else's that i read maybe two years ago. I don't know where, but it's on the Lit website somewhere.

And where's the Nude Day Theme?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
crocodile tears ?

"Judy had crocodile tears running down her cheeks. She picked up the ring, handed it to me and put out her left hand. "Yes John, I'll marry you."

Crocodile tears is an expression meaning, fake tears. I think you mend to say the complete opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Formulaic, tired and overused

Here's the generic template, just fill in the names and places and you have your story.

How about trying to inject a little life into the story. Offer something unique. The theme here is just too obvious and over-used. I think it's exactly the same as almost every story you've written. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice story....

The ending, with sadness mixed with some happiness, strikes a realistic chord. You write well.

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaalmost 13 years ago
A little bit sad and a little bit happy

A very thorough story, telling the tale from beginning to end and developing the characters and their motivation. I can believe it might have really happened just that way.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good

It's sad that a once loving wife can do that to her husband of 25 years, but people do change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
liked it

I liked it

more novelish than normal here and I can relate to the narator.

well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It

Was a great story only thing is should have went into the killing a little more to say that the biker group did it which i though u would have knowing that they would have in real life.I mean u talked about him beat the one guy all most death & he would have if the police had't showed up & stoped him .

But other wise it was great all the Hate & love could not been better great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

This was a heartfelt story that relates to many older men and the position they often find themselves in with a unloving wife.A good friend was in a similar situation caught between a unstable wife and children and a new love in his life involving drugs bikers and a exotic dancer.they found a happy life together in the end

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Although very well written the story is totally unrealistic.

All that surgery is not going to make a 50 year old fat woman look 15 years younger; let alone pretty. Other than losing weight, it doesn't change the waist to hip ratio. It doesn't increase the size of the pupils and make them larger like in the young. It doesn't change the flexibility of the lens, which allows young people a much greater range in focus. It doesn't allow her to see well at night like young people. It doesn't give her the stamina and flexibility of a young person. It doesn't provide the bounciness that young people have. It doesn't eliminate gray hairs and it doesn't increase the fat under the skin making it more flexible and smoother or eliminate dark spots on the skin. It doesn't increase the calcium in the bones and it doesn't reduce the wear on reduction in the thickness of the cartridge. Although, on first glance, all that may make a woman wearing clothes appear young, when you dance with her or start taking her clothes off and closely inspect, her age become obvious.

Although men may pursue a pretty young woman, they don’t make much effort to fuck a 50 year old woman. At that age, it is the women that pursue the men. Therefore, the story is ridiculous so I gave, what could have been a very good story, a lower rating.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Thank you

I read this story and found it satisfying up until the end.

Then is started to seem to go down a dark road, but then we got you jumping out saying "Whoa! Just kidding."

I agree that I found the lack of revenge a bit unsatisfying, but that was part of what made it unrealistic. It would have been nice to hear about a little blowback on the wife, at least socially. A friend/neighbor whispering campaign. But if I want to do that, I should write my own damned story!

I have met some very shapely and sexy 50 year olds, so I would suggest to Dworknob that he lays off the internet porn in mom's basement and looks at some real women. Most of them don't look like porn models and some older women aren't too bad looking...and some of them are.

Life is complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuedogg is so stupid

he lost his job at the M&M factory for throwing out all the W's

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
excellent story

Another classic by the superb story writer D.G. Hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I think anon 10/22/11 has a crush on huedogg

Dwornock is a fuck head we all know that but huedogg didn't comment and your commenting on him....you must be gay the way you follow him from comment to comment. A gay anon cyber stalker, some one contact huedogg and warn him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I must be gay too then cos I'd fuck his agenda driven ass right up given the slightest oppurtunity.

How are you x-john-x? Still living with mommy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
isn't dwmoron and huedoog

the same person or same account/whatever? both post on just about every story in loving wife

vexcavevexcaveover 12 years ago
Good story

Long, but worth reading. Spotted a single typo where Janet was Janice on page 6, but I guess that shows how much I was into the story. I expected a bit more closure on Carl's murder, but open-ended is pretty good too. It would have been fun if Judy was the killer, since John gave his alibi and Judy didn't.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
and the best part is

the slut is 50+ years old, with fake everything and no one to pay for the tuneup she will be needing while the hubble got a new young wife - ok slightly used but fully original equipment and hot for him. payback is a bitch. gave u a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another wimp

another wimp. y do they do this to the men in the stories? A wimp who should have taken her to the cleaner"s leaves her the house and some money. It's like the writer is justifying cheating. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why do

the stories always have the children still talking with the slut mother? In real life, no fuckin' way.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
OK Story, But...

Mary's character was the most intriguing, yet the least explored. I was disappointed.

robinsimpson1robinsimpson1almost 12 years ago
Maybe I was getting paranoid ?

This fucken guy is checken her pantys for cum stans , folwing her arond, spying on her , reading her e-mails, recording her phone calls , and he thinks he may be paranoid ? hmmmm

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
I enjoyed the story...

and read it for enjoyment, not to find nits to pick. I'm sure that others wrote comments to show they could find fault with the story... but I just enjoyed the read and liked how the story was crafted. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE TOOL MAN GETS DRILLED

but with a new power pak he gets filled again. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Long & Too Dark

This might have been a good story for some other publication, but it did not seem to fit Literotica. Too long. Not erotic at all. Unappealing main character. Weak plot which had no resolution. Way, way, way too wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

good story i would have to agree that its more of a erotic novel as the sex scenes are mild compared to whats on here.. its still damn good perhaps if you include a portion where you snuck in and watched her that would be more liteerotica standard.

but good story overall Mr. Hubble is a man who didnt let his cunt wife walk all over him he showed that fucking dumb whore that she was xactly that and put her ass to the curb. so good story very good!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
WELL DONE

but you are a master of the story. 5

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Crocodile tear are fake tears

Mary ruined the marriage not Carl Tony and Pia. But she walked away scot free. The cop in charge of the investigation was worthless, no one tells a suspect details of a murder over the phone. A few other quibbles but a 4 star effort overall.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I liked the story but thought he was too easy on his slut wife and gave her too much.

Also, he was a fool for going over there with a knife to kill Carl. He would have been caught and then ruined everything. I'm sure there were other ways. Not that I was averse to Carl being killed, not at all. Too bad Mary was not killed at the same time. What a deliberate slut, cut her husband off then flit around and finally fuck around with at least four men (that she admitted to), no telling how many prior to that time. She really got off easy except for her grown children knowing she was a slut and did their father very wrong.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Nice story

but perhaps a bit longer than necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This was a good tale with a likable protagonist. He spent more than two decades married to his wife, went through several medical procedures on her insistence, even agreed to use up all their savings for that purpose, only to be treated with contempt in the end.

As I love to say in situations like this, the best revenge is to live well. John certainly did that, he not only helped out his daughter's family but found a new love and some more family for himself.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed it all

There was plenty of it LOL - but it worked

He did what many good men do - he was loyal and persistent - he tried until there was nothing left to try for - even then he gave her a chance. Probably too nice a guy - so what - he never had problems looking at the guy in the mirror each morning.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Great story

This was a well written story with a very good plot. I would have preferred a bit more payback on the ex-wife, but that is just a personal preference.

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
"Judy Had Crocodile Tears Running Down Her Face"

'Crocodile tears' refers to fake, insincere tears. Why would Judy fake tears at a time like that?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Signit

LOL, I was going to say the exact same thing!

Also, when she was spending all their savings on her surgeries and he called her on it, she says it's THEIR savings, not just his. But that's the point - it's THEIR savings, and she just spent it all on herself!

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
If there is one thing

That DG excels at, it's writing about loser wimps. I don't think he knows how to SPELL backbone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
questions??

you are a good writer and i've enjoyed many of your stories. this one was a little lame and left too much unsaid. who killed carl is the biggest. you're smart ....reread it and you'll come up with the rest. keep writing . you're a good read.........................george

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous Questions and Krosis666

As to who killed Carl - it really doesn't matter! As long as it wasn't our hero, it's simple justice that he is gone. I do think it's highly likely Zach was involved.

As far as krosis666 "loser wimp", I just don't see it. Okay, so he didn't go outside and let Carl kick his ass - that's smart!

Meanwhile, he dumped the slut, got what he wanted out of the divorce, and has the support of his family, and Judy is alone and presumably unhappy.

Sounds like a winner to me!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Further Thought

"I know you better than anyone. You wouldn't end our marriage over me going to a party. I don't believe you," replied Mary.

He should have removed their rings, put them in his pocket, and said they would put them back on at the show. If she wasn’t at the show, the marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
take the rings

I am with Karen. take the rings, however by then she might not have cared. really well crafted story, thanks

dozendozenalmost 9 years ago
I was so depressed by the time that I had read 2 or 3 pages that I nearly gave up.

I'm so glad that I didn't. I guess that I should have known that you like a happy ending. *****

One grammatical tip: whenever you write "and I" the chances are that it should be "and me". Example "between you and I" is wrong, "between you and me" is grammatically correct.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

i was loving it right up until the murder. Then it just fizzled out. This storyline begs for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

KarenE is one psychopathic bitch.

carl was a lowlife pussyhound but he certainly did not deserve to lose his life over his actions, maybe a beating, but any fucking moron that suggests that his murder was "justice" has the i.q. of pond life.

4* for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

Was he a suspect in Carl's murder, unless he was implicated by Mary? The only contact they ever had, was on that cruise, months before. Mary was well divorced at this point, so why would her ex husband be a suspect. The cops wouldn't have known any of the the circumstances of that divorce, nor would they even ask! The cops don't make a habit of asking divorced people the reason they were divorced, unless they have a reason to, and they had no reason to ask a woman that was divorced for many months prior, the reason why. Carl's best friend was very recently beaten nearly to death by a biker, so THAT is where their investigation would have focused, unless given a reason to look elsewhere. That would only have come from Mary intentionally implicating him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

A willing cuckold, i cant finish this fucking history.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Good story buuut !!!

I really liked your story but it's Gastric Bypass and you're on baby food for the first week then soft food for two weeks and then a regular diet. I went from 325 pounds to 235 pounds in one year ( I'm 6'6" tall ) my wife dropped 70 pounds ( she's 5'3" tall).

Your stomachs normal meal is now about 4 ounces hence 4 or 5 meals a day and if you overeat whatever goes down will come up. But aside from that and an unsolved murder . . .Damn good story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

I only wish Mary got fucked up too. She was one cold bitch. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Karen you'er right it does make him smart to walk awat but it also makes him a wimp

it proved big time to his wife he was not prepared to fight for her

you know sometime you just gotta take a punch to get ahead thats the way it is

maby its wrong as hell but its still the truth

MullendersMullendersalmost 8 years ago

Why is carl die'ing not justice he took his wife for live so he takes his life for his wife thats seems like a fair deal to me !

LoveDrLoveDralmost 8 years ago
Good story

Up through the divorce. Then it slowed way down. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what a bitch

It seems that Mary got off scott free/ no hard feelings from her daughters or none that were mentioned. It was all about her. Now Judy was turned different and that's a good thing.In my favorites

Ron/cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fact errors are killers

In my Journalism school, we could write the world's best story, but if there was an error in fact of any kind (AKA, fact error) we would receive an automatic "F" for the assignment. Facts are important to a story, including misspelled proper nouns. An example in your story (which was repeated several times besides this one) is included in the next two paragraphs. I submit that anyone living in Steubenville, Ohio, and working out of Warren, Ohio, should know Pittsburgh, PA, is spelled that way, not Pittsburg, PA, as appeared several times in your story. Here is an example which happened in TWO consecutive paragraphs:

"This year the convention was going to be held at the Sheraton Inn in Pittsburg. I made accommodations for one night so I wouldn't have to drive home, even though it wasn't that far. The dinner and drinks were paid for by the company so I often over indulged.

I left early on a Saturday morning. It was only an hour and a half drive. I thought I'd tour Pittsburgh a little since I hadn't been there very often. I remember Judy saying she worked at the East Side Grill and bought a map to see where it was."

You, sir, need to proof-read much better. Or hire a professional proofreader. There's nothing like grammar errors or fact errors to ruin an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

He should have thanked Carl, Carl was the best thing that could have happened. He met Judy, found his dishonorable wife out, all thanks to Carl, and it was all good after that dissolution.

Just my take on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
gramma grammer grammar

burg burgh berg who cares great story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A lesson or three for all men in this story...

Guys, if your once hot chick ever becomes another Mary, allowing herself to become 22 stone or whatever and then starts wingeing on about wanting a stomach reduction one week, lipo suction the next and a face lift a fortnight later and so on, well, learn from this story and apply the appropriate man response......

Fucking surgery is it? Get off your fat arse and get yourself on a diet ya lazy fat cunt!!!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WE HAVE THESE MOMENTS TO REMEMBER

whether good or bad they are memories; TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The grammer police strike again

Pittsburgh or Pittsburg. Does it really matter? Only to the grammer police. Their motto, 'If it ain't spelled right, let's ruin it for everyone.' Give it a rest. You want everything perfect, go buy a book. I'm thankful for every story I read on this site. I may not agree with all the storylines or outcomes, but I sometimes feel, while reading the comments, that I'm back in grammer school and listening to the teacher berate students for anything less than perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another good story

with a great story line ...loved how it unfolded...he was a wimp to alloy his wife to go through all those surgeries....but in the end it was her undoing...what a skank...great he met Judy and took up with her and was able to help out one daughter and her hubby....lost the plot when he was going after Carl...could have ruined him...but the bikers took care of that slime ball Carl....great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have a few things

When people are in love they do whatever to please the other. To say they are wimps is just plain incorrect. He didn't know his wife was using him. I don't think in the beginning she was using him. Vain she became but, nonetheless he was taken for granted by Mary. All of the crap that came out her wasn't there at first.

Only someone who doesn't know or care about relationships would write this stupid tale.

She just lost her damn mind on that cruise and her man at the same time.

Judy is the person that should thank Mary for becoming brain dead and dumping her husband so she could pickup a great man.

Carl had to be one hell of loser who couldn't find a woman of his own: salesman for a pharmaceutical company, plenty of money, high end vacations. With all of that he hung out in greasy spoon restaurants, cheap hotels and bars.

I've known a few pharmaceutical salesmen and sales ladies who use their time being positive. There's a few who get their hands on some fun drugs and the men never have to bother with trying to get a surgically altered old woman and the ladies go for men like the one Mary stepped on.

Those are my points if you the writer addressed points like those your stories would be that much better!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Another DG Hear classic.

Terrific LW's story. Hats off and a nod and a wink to the author. *****

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
Cruise

Just returned from a cruise to Bahamas. Watched a couples marriage hit the skids, He watched her exchange phone #'s with a black crew member on a Catamaran diving trip (they are from Colorado, white & early 30's ??) and then dance between 2 more black crewmen rubbing against her front & back.

By the time we all got off sailboat they weren't even walking together.

Never saw them again, but the husband would take a poor view of the islands home with him........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comic

Gawd of 7/11needs to stick to reading comics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Judy should have run like hell

A guy calls her a "bitch" and John plans to murder him? It won't be the last time she's insulted. Apparently John prefers risking jail to being there for her as a husband.

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Great story

If my wife treated me like this bitch treated her husband on our 25th Anniversary shit would have hit the fan. I would have went to that party about an hour later and took a shit load of pictures for proof. This two bastards that started this shit would have been shark bait. I would have did the full divorce route on her ass and completely ruined her reputation with everyone including her family. I was happy to hear how it ended with him getting married to his new found love but under no circumstance would I ever let a women treat me like that and get away with it. It did bring a smile to my face when the asshole who broke up there marriage was killed and the other guy got his ass half beaten to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why did you say Judy shed 'crocodile tears'? 'Crocodile tears' are indicative of insincere and dishonest emotions.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Gaps

Too many gaps in the story, closeups of his exes body, buying a camera from the ship or at one of the stops. Still a very good well thought out storyline. 5 stars. Oh and I would have gone to that bar and bought a round of drinks, but then again I am a bit vindictive.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories