All Comments on 'An Arrangement Ch. 10'

by bullballs_1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The End??? How??? WHY???

why do you want to end this with him moving out on her?

that seems so sad and mean. they actually seemed to like each other first and then become attracted to each other.

now that they've each had their personal fun isn't it time for us to get some exciting 'couple' sex?

bradd50bradd50almost 14 years ago
terrible ending

Was really enjpying the story til i reached the end...definitley could have put a better ending on this,the rest was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why?

the series was going great, but why did you end it when they had finally reached the point of pleasing each other? hopefully it will not be the end of the story.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
such couples are utterly unfit for adult BDSM and non con games!! ;) why cant they use safe words between themselves?! ;)

men handcuff female sex mates very casually,taking all the time in the world for erotic tortures !!;) but many of them just blow their top off and become deeply revengeful, if the girl uses handcuffs on him while sex play and goes through longish erotic play!! ;)

a female's flesh and blood erotic points are way more delicate than men's, and slower to heal, for an even steven torture as mentioned above!! so its an over payback by him to her!! plus he snooped on her personal goods!! something she thoroughly disliked!!

why cant they both keep safe words and use them during the BDSM or non con sessions? ;) such couples are utterly unfit for adult BDSM and non con games!! ;)

though a smart and sexy cop is one of the hottest erotic turn ons, this should not be a 'maybe' end......the end of this chapter is best as a sure shot end!! how will they patch up after this and live in, without being constantly reminded of and insecure of the return of past kinds of traumatic sex?!!!

and yeah...a very hot and erotic coupling,miserably ruined!! sigh!! ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous