An Assignment for Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasps and moans loudly as I skim my teeth against her clit, gentle, unsure of what she likes, but her responses tell me that I am doing well.

I shift my attention to the entrance to her pussy, nudging her clit with my nose, covering her face in her sweet juices, as I flatten my tongue and run it up the entire length of her before teasing her entrance with it. Circling my tongue around, pressing from time to time but not hard enough to penetrate her.

I press my nose against her clit as I push my tongue up and inside her. She groans loudly and your pace increases, thrusting hard inside me, I can feel my muscles clenching around you, I don't know how long I can keep it all back.

If I had use of a hand I could use my fingers inside her, but as I am, I must only use my mouth. I carry on thrusting my tongue in and out of her for a few moments, rubbing my nose back and forwards over her clit. I can only imagine what my face will look like when I am finished, coated in a thick layer of her as I push my face into her, determined to please as best I can.

After a few minutes more I find myself more and more distracted by the incessant pounding in my pussy, your erratic thrusts, the swell of you inside me tells me that you are close as well and I turn my attention back towards her clit, remembering the strong response when I had used my teeth on her.

I nibble on her outer lips for a few seconds, before shifting my full attention to her clit sucking it into my mouth and trapping it between my front teeth.

She shudders above me, crying out as my teeth close around her clit, not too hard, gentler than I would prefer, but hard enough it would appear. I frantically flick my tongue back and forwards over that swollen nub, over and over I can feel her shaking, moaning and squirming around on my face.

She cries out in pure ecstacy as I push her over the edge, moaning and shaking, her juices flowing copiously and I release her clit to lick them all up, savoring every drop.

You pound harder and harder inside me, I know by the feel of you that you are close, harder and deeper as she climbs off my face and moves down the bed. I feel her hair trail along my stomach, and her breath on my pussy. Her tongue circles the entrance to my pussy and subsequently your cock and you can't hold back.

You burst inside me, filling me with your warm cum, and I cried out, biting my bottom lip.

"Please Sir!" I almost screamed. "Permission to cum Sir? Please?!"

Her tongue finds my clit and I grasp at thin air, there is nothing to hold onto, nothing to help me fight the sensations coursing through my body.

"Please Sir! Oh god.. Please!!" I scream, I can't fight it.

"Cum."

One word. One little world. Three letters. But the moment you said it my world narrowed to just that, I let go, my back arching off the bed, my arms and wrists pulling at the restraints, crying out in sheer, unadulterated bliss.

"Thank you Sir." I gasp, before I am rendered speechless as wave after wave of undeniable pleasure washes over me.

I don't know how long I lie there, pulling on my restraints, knowing you are watching me, all that matters is the pleasure, until it slowly fades away and I start to return to reality, just in time to hear the door close, and I realise there are only two people on the bed. You and i.

"You have pleased me immensely my toy." You tell me, as you gently untie my ankles and crawl up the bed to release my wrists. Patiently and gently rubbing the skin where I have pulled against the bonds. Your hand rests just below my breasts. "Hold still while I remove the pegs from your nipples." You tell me, and I ready myself for the pain, the sharp sting as the blood returns to them.

"Thank you Sir..." I gasp. "Your toy lives to please." My voice is thick with sleep and exhaustion.

"Rest now, my toy." You tell me, placing a light blanket of some kind over me, I know it is not the duvet, because I know I am still lying on that.

"Thank you Sir." I murmur as I close my eyes behind the blindfold you have not yet removed and let myself drift into sleep.

--

I hope that my story if of satisfaction to You, and that you gain as much from reading it as i did from writing it. Now i will wait patiently for You to come online and tell me what You think.

Your toy.

Xx

12