An Autumn Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers

Now Stacy stared directly at Mike's swollen cock, still hidden behind the thin cloth of his boxers. There was a large wet spot visible from where it had leaked precum. She grinned from ear to ear, remembering her fantasy from the previous evening and knowing she was soon going to have it in her mouth. Hooking her fingers into the waistband of his shorts, she slid them off, freeing his drooling sex tool to bob right in front of her face.

It wasn't as long as some she had seen, but Stacy didn't care. She thought Mike's cock looked beautiful; heavily veined, with an angry looking, plum shaped head, and heavy, egg shaped balls hanging in a long sack. She stroked it gently and carefully, feeling it pulse and watching it ooze precum. She loved the way it filled her hand, so warm and hard, twitching like an animal restrained.

"Hmmmm. Is that for me?" she teased, staring directly at his erect organ and licking her lips.

Mike looked down and simply nodded, not knowing what else to say, realizing that all of his fantasies of Stacy were about to come true. She returned his look, her eyes aflame with hunger, then gently squeezed his cock and stroked it from the base to the tip, milking another glistening drop of precum from it. He groaned loudly when she leaned forward and captured it with her tongue.

"Mmmmm," Stacy purred, licking her lips, "You taste delicious."

Then Stacy began to tease him, starting at the bulbous head and sliding her tongue deliberately down the shaft, until she reached his bulging scrotum. Her eyes never left Mike's as she slowly played with his balls; kissing them with her soft lips and licking them all over, making him moan and squirm with pleasure. After a few moments, she started moving her mouth higher, planting gentle kisses on his sensitive flesh and skillfully probing every fold and wrinkle as she rose along the shaft.

It was unbelievably exciting for Mike to watch this incredibly sexy woman run her lips and tongue all over his engorged and throbbing organ. His ex-wife had seldom used her mouth on him, and never this willingly or skillfully. Stacy clearly enjoyed using her talented tongue, and she seemed to know just how to tease him into higher and higher levels of excitement.

"Ooooh, that's good… Ahhh, Right there, that's it" Mike whispered excitedly.

Unexpectedly Stacy paused, licking her lips and still staring up into his eyes as she slowly stroked his saliva soaked staff. Mike placed a hand gently behind her head, urging her to continue. She shot him a wicked look then lowered her eyes and slipped the tip of his rigid tool into her waiting mouth. For a moment she simply teased him again, swirling her tongue slowly around the purple head as she sucked on it gently. He was completely unprepared when his entire cock disappeared smoothly down her throat.


Mike groaned, "Oh God!" The feeling was exquisite.

Stacy spread her legs slightly apart and Mike saw her slip a hand into her sopping panties. She soon raised her wet fingers to his lips and let him taste her. Mike hungrily sucked and licked her fingers, relishing the sweet, female taste of her pussy. She quickly returned her hand to her panties and started to finger herself again.

Stacy knew that Mike was completely under her control now. She continued to lick and suck him slowly and deliberately, intentionally taking long strokes that dragged her wet lips and tongue over the entire length of his throbbing shaft. She knew how much pleasure she was giving him, and she moaned to show him that she was enjoying it as well. Soon she was bobbing quickly up and down the full length of his rigid tool, moving her head in the same rhythm as the fingers in her pussy.

"Ungh, Ungh" Mike hissed through clenched teeth.

If Stacy continued her intense oral attention Mike knew that he was soon going to lose control. Reluctantly, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up and off his throbbing cock. He pressed his mouth against hers and kissed her forcefully, asserting himself and taking control. She fervently returned the kiss and wrapped her toned, sexy legs around him. Suddenly all he cared about was giving her as much pleasure as she was giving him.

Scooping Stacy up, Mike carried her to the bed, frantically kissing his way down from her mouth to her breasts, suckling them hard once again. Stacy moaned noisily and pressed her chest against his hot lips, forcing more of her succulent mounds into his mouth. But quickly she pushed his head lower, and he planted hot, wet kisses all the way down her tummy until he reached her soaked panties. There he paused for a moment and inhaled the thick, musky aroma that wafted up to him.

When Mike removed her thong, he saw that her beautiful pussy was completely bare except for a neatly trimmed strip that pointed directly at her clit. Ignoring her pussy for a moment, he started with the underside of her knees, kissing each one in turn, and then moving slowly up the inside of her creamy, soft thighs, teasing her gently as she had done to him. When he reached her flowing pussy, he simply circled it, placing gentle kisses all around it, but not touching it.

Stacy was surprised when Mike picked her up and carried her to the bed. It excited her to find out that he was much stronger then she expected him to be. When he pulled off her panties and started kissing his way up her thighs, she wondered if he would ever get to her aching cunt. The way he slowly circled her swollen pussy lips was maddening. Less than a minute ago, she had been in control. Now she was putty in his hands. Finally unable to take any more teasing, she gasped, "Please! Oh God Please! Lick me, Pleeeeese, lick me!"

Her begging only inflamed Mike's desire even more and he slid both hands between Stacy's legs and pinned them back and apart, giving himself full access to her succulent pussy. He used his fingers to hold the slippery lips apart and then slid his tongue lightly from the bottom to the top of her slit, ending up with a flourish right over her swollen clit. She tried to push back, pressing her throbbing pink knob against his mouth, but he held her down, concentrating more on her lips and wet gash.

"Oh God! Yes! Eat me!" she moaned.

Mike began to gently tease Stacy's clit with his tongue, flicking it first side to side, then up and down. At the same time, he slid a finger into her, trying to align his strokes with his tongue. He kept his movements slow and gentle, wanting to pleasure her for a while, rather than push her to a quick orgasm but after only a couple of minutes he felt her begin to tremble. She put both hands around the back of his head, pulled his face tightly against her throbbing clit and groaned like a wild animal.

"YES! OH GAAAWWD! OH DEAR GAWD, YESSSSSSS!" Stacy cried as she arched her back and began to cum.

Stacy bucked and writhed ferociously as her orgasm swept over her. Mike held on for dear life, sucking and licking as a flood of warm juices flowed from her pussy, sweet as honey and absolutely delicious. Wave after wave washed over her as her orgasm rolled on and on. When she was finally spent, she released his head and collapsed back onto the bed, panting heavily.

Mike stood and looked down at her, stunned at how beautiful Stacy looked. A thin sheen of sweat covered her glowing skin and her eyes were staring intently at him, burning with lust. She was a sexual goddess, powerfully erotic and intensely exciting, burning with desire and ready to fulfill his wildest fantasies. Without a word, he gently moved her legs apart and slid between them.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me" she whispered, staring deep into his soul.

Mike smiled and reached down to guide his cock to the entrance to Stacy's sweet pussy, letting out a low moan as he slipped inside her. He paused, savoring the warm, tight feeling and looking into her beautiful eyes. Then he kissed her passionately and fell into a slow gentle rhythm, sliding the full length of his hard staff in and out of her.

After about a minute, Mike paused and rolled over on his back, pulling Stacy over on top, and then entered her again. She now knelt on either side of his hips, grabbed his shoulders and began to move steadily up and down his shaft, gyrating her hips and squeezing his cock in a vice grip. Before long, she let go of his shoulders and started to rub and kiss her own breasts, moaning constantly. The tightness of her pussy sliding over his tortured cock soon had Mike moaning right along with her. Suddenly, she slipped one hand down to rub her clit and within seconds she was cumming again.

"Oooooooooohhhh" she wailed!

Mike felt her pussy clamp around his tormented prick and the hot flow of her juices washing all over his groin. He started to thrust more vigorously up and down inside her, driving towards his own climax. Before long he felt his balls begin to tighten and throb.

"Uh, Uh, I…I am going to cum…" he warned her.

Stacy smiled wickedly, then quickly slid off him and smoothly slipped between his legs. "Cum for me baby… Let me taste you…" She begged.

Mike rose up on his elbows and watched as Stacy grasped his shaft in one hand and began to stroke him, using her other hand to gently massage his balls. Then with a deep and throaty moan she slipped her hot mouth over the head of his cock and began to suck, lightly teasing the underside of his sensitive glans with her gifted tongue. Mike realized then that he was in the hands of an expert. Stacy knew precisely where to apply pressure, just how fast and hard to stroke him, and exactly how suck and lick his tortured cock to produce the most powerful orgasm.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH", Mike grunted like an animal and violent spasms racked his body. His balls forcefully released their liquid payload and his cock exploded, flooding Stacy's mouth with a long blast of hot, white cum. She gulped and swallowed and valiantly tried to keep up with flow as his cock spurted several more times, but much of his juice dribbled out of the corners of her mouth and ran down over her breasts. Unfazed, she just kept sucking and stroking him, milking as much as she could out of his cock and balls until he was soft in her mouth.

Mike collapsed flat on the bed, panting heavily and feeling like his heart was going to pound a hole in his chest. He had never cum so hard or so much in his life. Stacy crawled up beside him, wiping his cum from her lips and chin and rubbing it into the soft flesh of her breasts like some kind of exotic lotion. Mike watched her for a moment, taking in the site of her beautiful body once again, and then pulled her into his arms. He kissed her softly, and then she nestled against his chest until they both fell into a deep and satisfied sleep.

Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers
12