All Comments on 'An Elevator Ride'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bravo

ass kicking and justice well served :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Funny

I don't read story for grammar and such as long as the person has a good imagination and the story is entertainning that's all I care about who the hell comment on grammar people who has nothing to do with their life that's who. If it was a book that would be different. but since you are reading this story for free deal with it beggar can't be chooser, you just take what you can get

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked it

I don't usually go for over the top revenge but I liked this.

A note to roscovich, if you're going to complain about spelling, "Pomy" should be spelled Pommie or Pommy. Get your places right too, East London is in Cape Province South Africa

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Good one

I really liked the story and the humor, but........

Going home and packing her things, cancelling credit cards, etc was like waving a red flag in front of any police who bothered to investigate why the wifee and the lamb were in the hotel together.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Aw, a story about justice......

Served the bastards right and all got their just rewards. Good story!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Reasonable?

I think not. The story as told seems an example of a type of English humor that I have trouble laughing over. The idea of the husband's view of communication between partners of any sort, marriage, business or tennis as correct and reasonable is just ludicrous. Write down every aspect of every minute apart so partners can faithfully exchange every bit of data just to ensure there is no possibility of misunderstanding would take twice as much time as exists in a day not to mention drive everyone crazy.

I am sure some agree with his approach but certainly it is not a lifestyle I would want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I liked the payback on the cheating bitch

But he really should have hurt him a lot more. He had the chance and no one would know. So how did the guy not end up in the hospital for a couple of weeks? If your beating someone like the asshole with you wife, you hurt him so badly that he can never do it again. If he still has teeth and balls you haven't hit him enough yet.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Happy Ending!

I like a happy ending. The cheating whore ends up with the man of her dreams. The faithful husband gets to move on with his life. Not bad, not bad at all.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Cute

A little humor, a little satire and a cheating wife makes for a pretty good story. Thanks..............Actually, once I think about it, infidelity is becoming so common place that it would really make a great skit for some comedian. Think of the possibilities. Redneck infidelity, infidelity in the hood, political infidelity, illegal alian infidility the possibilities are endless.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
He did what he said he would do

Chris told her exactly what he would do and he did it. She and her lover deserved what they got. She was a slut who disrespected and lied to her husband. As Chris said, I wouldn't want to have kids with her. I don't know why he confessed though. When she thanked him I would have laughed at her and said "You're welcome!", happy in the knowledge of what had really happened. Safer that way too.

Risq_001Risq_001about 13 years ago
Not really my cup of tea............

Personally I couldn't get into your story for these reasons:

"Why do men (in stories) always feel it's their responsibility to go after the other man but only play dirty tricks on the wife?"

Here's what baffles me in stories like this, the wife (or it could be the husband) is the one who promises their mate stuff. Love, respect, honor, fidelity, etc. Now the other person promises you absolutely "NOTHING". If someone's mate isn't cheating on them with someone else, then if someone else forces sex or a relationship on them then its rape! It has to be by mutual consent or its rape.

Plain and simple.

But here's my problem further. You can't hit your wife. "Almost" all of us males have been taught hitting women is wrong, and that's a basic fact.

So who else do you have left to vent your frustration on when your mate cheats on you? Why yes, the other man! Someone who has promised you "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" (unlike the wife) and who you you expect "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" from! Yep, "that's" who you give a beating too.

So to recap,

You have a revenge story where the male gets worked over and the wife just gets divorced. "But" it was the wife who lied to the husband, mislead him, cheated on him, used their joint funds to pay for the hotel, and took the chance to give him a serious STD by having sex with an unknown male, and who does the husband take out all of those lies and deception on??? Why yes, a man he had never personally spoke to, knew nothing about, and who promised him "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" that he could expect to be honored!

Makes you wonder about the sanity of the main character.

I have this as a peeve because years ago I was in a bar with some buddies shooting pool when I a guy introduces himself to a woman and ask her to dance. The woman agrees and they get at it on the floor. A few hours later they are kissing and dancing when a man runs into the bar screaming "Get your hands off my wife" and then a fight breaks out between this guy and the husband.

Now, like this story, here is my problem. What if "I" had been the one who met that woman in the bar in my twenties and the next thing I know I'm getting my butt kicked by her husband who feels that my ignorance of his marriage makes me fair game to his righteously deserved beating. Is that fair? Is that the chance that's expected for the rest of someone's life is that if a woman decides to cheat on her husband, without telling me, I'm fair game to get my ass handed to me for "HER" choice to cheat on her husband with a stranger?

I put this story in the same category. If you have to have violence put the due it where it is "due", but "NOT" on the party who promises you nothing.

The only exception to this rule is best friends, and family who "KNOW" better. If they know and cheat with your wife, that is the only time I saw the kid gloves come off.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ummm...

it was okay. i like it enough to give you.....encouragement. keep writing for us readers.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Cute story

Enjoyed the humor and satire. Of course, a person who commits assault and battery would never in his right mind say something that would get him arrested, to his wife or to anyone else. Otherwise, why bother to disguise oneself? And I only partly agree with the comment that beating up the man who helps your wife cheat is wrong. It's only wrong if the man had no idea she was married -- then he is an innocent victim as well.

Clearly, Johnnie Lamb knew she was married -- she even joked about her husband Chris, who mistakenly guessed she was cheating with a different person (Mr. Wolf), in contrast to a "Lamb." So Mr. Lamb should have known he was taking a risk, as should any man who knowingly sleeps with a married woman.

There were some spelling and other errors ("and if I fucked one or, bless my sole -- soul . . . "), and an editor might be helpful in that regard. But I feel these did not significantly detract from a fun read. Thanks for writing.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Good one

I thought it was entertaining. He told her what he would do and he did it. He had the name wrong, but he found what he was looking for. He should have chosen another place for the big meeting as someone else said, those little cameras are a bitch. But, it's just a story. Risq 001, If a woman takes off her ring the man with her is not at fault. That does not mean he won't get his ass kicked for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thats life. Thats pussy. If a man knowingly pursues a married woman he knows the risks, he deserves whatever he gets. Any man with an half assed sense of honor will see that ring as a no trespassing sign. Most people will not go on posted land because they fear what will happen. The old sign that says protected by Smith&Wesson comes to mind. Any man who jumps a clearly marked fence deserves whatever happens to him on the other side. It is no different than stealing. The thief in this one was re-educated by the husband, all is right in the world. And you are right, we are taught not to hit women. Everyone has a breaking point though, how many slaps or whatever would it take for a man to reach that point. I hope I never find out, But I am sure I could reach that point. Someone should write a story covering that reality. That story would get the comments.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Good shit!

Even though most of us recognize this as a work of fiction, I am still amazed at the number of cupcakes out there that can't figure out why the wronged spouse goes after the whire/manwhore... They greatly disrespected you, they got caught in your sandbox and got sand kicked in their face... Boo frikkin hoo! Id speculate that the wronged spouse would assume that he/she is being made fun off behind their back, thus furthering the building rage and ensuing battery to come, or GBH fot the fans of UK stories. This is not a poor story because you, the cupcake wouldn't put the boots to the manwhore. Some men would and this was a story about such a man. The basic outline of this story beats the hell out of the miscategorized fairy shit that has husband accepting sloppy seconds from selfish bitchs, or even worse, the creampie dessert. As for the author not being an English major....Pommel -- pummel--peckerwood... Get over it and remove Webster from your ass. Thankyou author for a story of a man with pride and the gumption for taking action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Great read. I would have been a bit tougher on Lamb and on the wife but this was good. Thanks.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
After further thought...

It was pretty damned funny that he accused the wrong man. That was a hoot. I can see him shaking his head saying"Damn I kind of missed that one didn't I?" Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Right!!!

Lamb got what he deserve and was still light,fortunately for him.The author was right in the reality of the situation in the elevator.I would certainly like to do more,a lot more but would not want to be caught red handed doing it,if pssible.Of course i won't have the time to think about surveillance cameras, but if i can come up clean of the incident, i will take it.Which will surely make me feel so mch better....

As for the wife.I find it true not to hit a woman unless she's hitting you first.I wouldn't find enjoyment in it.But i wont talk to her for years i think for whatever reasons unless called for.Cause knowing she's doing good will really piss me off and ruin my day (vice-versa).

Very nice story overall!hope to read more stories like these to say we men don't take things for granted.And any women is dispensable for the right reasons.Call it unfair,but life is...women are just limbs taken from men...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Humorous story

I enjoyed reading this good story, it was one screw up after another but in the end justice was served.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lying by omission

is totally okay for some people (open marriage types usually) but in 99% of marriages it breaks down trust which is the foundation of marriage. Spouses keeping secrets leads to suspicion and eventual divorce.

As far as punishing the other man, if a guy waltzed into my home and ate my food, drank my beer, used my toothbrush to scratch his ass (you get the idea) I'd box his ears. Only wimps accept such disrespect from other men (short guy knew she was married and screwed her anyway = retribution).

Good tale, hope you keep writing.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Amusing Plot

It was pure Humour, I am surprised that HDK did not think of this one!

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Liked it.

I really like the fact that he thought it was another guy. She was still cheating, and I did enjoy the revenge against Johathan. Thank You.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
HDK could never write this...

mostly because he is intelligent and well versed in the English language. He doesn't change voice or person in mid story , he knows when to use quotes, and he doesn't confuse the hell out of people.

This COULD HAVE BEEN (emphasis mine) a great little tale but all the damn English mistakes that a 10th grader wouldn't make kept it down. Next time gewt a good editor and have them reveiw it. The you will have something worth reading! :)

C

cpetecpeteabout 13 years ago
Welcome Back!

Chilly where you been!

This story, like all your others, was well written with humor and a good plot.

Thanks for the good read and please sumbit more!

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
What a fun, fun yarn!

I thoroughly enjoyed your literary wit Chilley Willey. You wrote with a gentle rhythm that propelled and enticed as you slowly developed your very clever plot. Loved all the twists and irony throughout. Both main characters were strong...the supporting cast, wimpy and weak...a perfect combination. Thank you for a terrific story.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Although I don't have any problems with the husband beating up the other guy, ESPECIALLY if the other guy KNEW the wife was married, Risq has a point.

It's the WIFE who's promised the husband fidelity, love, trust and all that jazz, so if SHE cheats, hers is the bigger crime, and deserving of the bigger punishment. The other guy didn't promise the husband ANYTHING. He doesn't even know the husband.

The punishments are unequal. The guy gets beaten up, the wife only gets divorced. And if she's cheating already, a divorce certainly isn't all that painful emotionally. Actually, now that I think about it, the cheating and subsequent heartbreak is much more painful for the HUSBAND.

Now, I'm not saying beat HER up, but certainly give her MORE punishment than just a divorce. Leaving out physical pain, public humiliation would be the way to go, and that path is usually taken by the husbands in LW stories. Videotapes, catching them in the act with the wife's family present, etc.

In this story, it happened in the form of the other guy being beaten up, and the wife having to be questioned by the police, having her ass shown, etc.

STILL, her family/friends don't know about it, and THAT's where humiliation hurts the most, and that didn't happen. IMO, she got off lightly.

Still, the husband suspecting the wrong guy is a new twist. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nah mate

in all honesty mate a man that will take another mans wife is a dog not one of those cute cuddly kinds the kind of rabid sickly dog that needs to be put down,

people like that have no loyalty to any one

i personally thought he got off lightly cause i woulda thrown the lil fuck off the roof

i know this catagory is about loving wives and have no problem with the genre just putting in my 2 cents

mannyclouds

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Word from Chilley

Thank you for your comments.

Let's talk about retribution. Death is not the price of adultery. Hence I don't think the hero should have killed Lamb. Plus, there's always a chance of getting caught. Assault and battery is a better charge than murder.

Someone said that the man who fucked my wife will pay for what he did. The guy that fucked my ex wife took nothing from me, and I have no argument with him.

As to the wife. I truly don't think beating up women is justified, with the exception of self defense, if you are seriously threatened. Men who beat wives, even ex wives, are real low life's. Lots of marriages end for lots of reasons, and civilized people should just let the other go. Take comfort that you were a better husband than she'll ever see again. Or not!

Lastly, both this writer and my editor are amateurs, doing this for no money and no fame, so accept that it is not up to professional standards.

Lastly, if you think I am am Englishman, you shouldn't believe what you read on the internet!

Chilley Willey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good tale but disagree with some of the comments...

The author's comments made sense to a degree but we disagree with the premise that the "other guy" is without responsibility and should not be subject to consequences. Any & all males & females who knowing lie & cheat on their partners or the non-marriage person(s) who drinks at the forbidden well obviously know that they have risked their marriages/health and are due consequences of various degrees. In this case, the husband exacted the correct consequences but let the slut ex-wife off way to lightly. She should have been humiliated at the very minimum.

Another way to look at it - did she really suffer anything? Hell no, she maintains her lifestyle and trades one meal ticket in for another. Other than an inconvenient name change - she gets off with hardily any consequences. In reality, the husband get the better end of the deal but not having to support this slut into the next decade because without a doubt, she would have & most likely will continue to cheat. Just another typical self-centered slut behaving badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
'gewt a good editor'

the irony...

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Brilliant !!

More more more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

A brilliant story and the look on Karen's face at the end must have been priceless, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the worst degenerate mindless prattle I have ever skipped thru !

After this I have a feeling I just visited an asylum for insane! This cretinous "writer" have obviously no idea haw bad his writing is.

This is typical to all Brit wannabes. Just mind excrement!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Boy! was he lucky

I had a similar incounter with one of my ex-wife's boy friends. I made sure that his cock and balls were sent to his wife. She took them to the hospital that he was staying in after the mysterious loss and gave them to him along with his divorce papers.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
As for the story

I liked it. Enough to read it twice. I liked how things just came together and how things clicked. But I also liked how Hubby screwed up on the name. It made it more realistic.

It wouldn't be me without saying something which I would hope would improve your writing...at least for me as an audience. When she popped her back and had to drive to the hospital with her ass hanging out, that seemed gratuitious. That is my personal preference, however.

Grammatically...get an editor please. You are not properly punctuating or seperating the dialogue. This has nothing to do with the story however, just it's readability.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Great story!

I love it when the good guys win.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HEY PENGUIN

way to go, taking payback to an elevated level. TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Well,,,,,

I found this to be a quite excellent story, some humor, some revenge, and a fine ending.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read the first page.

Then I skipped to the end and rated the story 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why does DWmoroncuk hate police?

all pedos dislike law enforcement

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yayyy!!! Another DWmoron comment to hate!! Woo-hoo!!!

I loved this story, unlike that paedophile DWmoron below, so I gave it 5 *****'s.

Fuck I hate morons! LOL

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I loved the part about her screwing up her back

and all the humiliation it caused her.

5* from me.

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Awsome Story

No wimps here.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Interesting dynamic

A story about two spouses who really don't value their marriage or have a vested interest in their future. Divorce really seemed inevitable. Not much to hold interest here...maybe if one of them cared.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
GOING UP MEANS

going down is a bummer. TK U MLJ LV NV

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed the story a lot. Well thought out and well told.

You, too have a great sense of humour, just there operating under the surface.

"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot," I spit up a little on that one. Kind of sneeks up on you.

5 stars. ***** Thanks for writing.

Regards,

-Pultoy

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Risq

Your comment is more than a year old, but I still see the need to comment on it because it seems a bit poorly thought out.

As you correctly describe, a WIFE (or husband) swears fidelity. They are the one making the vows.

However, there is a meta-oath that we, as a society, make to one another. It is part of the reason we have (or used to have) these huge community wide weddings (back when weddings took in the whole village). Everyone came so everyone saw 'these two are off the market'. And as an (unfortunately unspoken) agreement in our society, it is 'I shall not fuck your wife if you don't fuck mine'. Because people are weak some of the time. Which is why we put on those silly little rings: to remind ourselves of what we promised, to mark ourselves to society as being off limits, and to provide a mark for eyewitnesses to know exactly what was going on.

Now, this is an imperfect system, particularly with this anonymous society, but in the old days, it worked. The women of society knew who was married to whom and took any sluts to task. Guys watched the pussy hounds like a hawk. After all, the spouse they might fuck might be your own.

So, Mr. Lamb saw the ring and knew she was married. After all, HE didn't put that ring on her finger. So he is just as guilty of 'theft' as someone who saw your car unlocked and decided to take it for a joy ride. HE flirted with her. The fact that she did not shut him down just adds a sin to her register; it doesn't void the one on his record (and lest we fucking forget, Mr. Lamb may have had his own wife at home for whom he was violating his vows with.)

So as a civilized society, Lamb owed the husband something. Once you decide the 'Rules' don't apply to you, you have no kick coming if someone else acts the same way.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

That's how you catch a cheating whore skank slut cunt twat wife. Fucking whore should die.

OH YEAH

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Poor planning

At least inconsistent planning...Hubby reacts precipitously, although he is aware that the Bull has already been a frequent visitor to the pasture! He knows who the Bull is likely to be, but is not sure. That means Hubby cannot tailor the consequences to the interloper optimally.

Hubby did plan his disguise to minimize recognition (but not reduce his exposure!) However, Sweetie's sudden need to pee was a 'deus ex machina' creation to allow the attack to be unnoticed. If Hubby attacks while Sweetie is swapping spit with the Bull, he would have been recognized before he finished his assault.

He is just plain stupid to brag to ex-Sweetie that he mauled her paramour the year before! Statute of Limitations is NOT expired. She has NO remaining rationale to protect his ass, and some (or a lot) to favor the Lamb! The tension of the uncertainty screws over the minds of Sweetie & the Lamb more than knowing x-hubby WAS a bad ass.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

In the end of the marriage it doesn't really matter if the marriage had been going down hill for a couple years, it gave the wife no excuse at all to drive the last nail in the coffin containiing the marriage. The husband was quick and decisive in dealing with the stituation that he unconvered. I completely agree that going from the hotel after her performance with her short husky (euphemism for fat) fuck toy the husband started to journey to divorce no reconcilliation.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
The cheating wife got off easy.

He warned her, he should have done more than tie a can to her cheating tail. At the least he should have hurt her a little.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering. The ending was a bit odd. Why would they remain friends?

OldpartOldpartalmost 11 years ago
A fun read

Short, fun, and well written. What more could we want?

A solid 5.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
i love revenge stories

But this was just crap.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

not a bad btb story.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Chilley, this is one of your best LW tales! Loved the poetic justice with Wifey being humiliated and Asshole being beaten nearly to death!

5 Big Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Coincidence

but the Broad Moor "Hotel" in the UK is a top security for the criminally insane!!

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
When beating the crap out of cheating wife's lover, always take his wallet, watch, rings, etc.

Making it look like a robbery will divert suspicion from you and you'll be sure you know the bastard's name. Plus, a lot of these "consultant" types wear really nice watches.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
He should have followed his own advice

based on what he told Austin, he should have known better than to leave behind the identification and valuables. It would also have helped him not look quite so stupid.

but then, stupid is as stupid does.

willey took a long time to build up to almost nothing.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
OTIS ALWAYS SAID WHAT GOES UP COMES DOWN

floor by floor, TK U MLJ LV NV

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 9 years ago
Great Story

But sdc92078 I loved your comment. I like the way you think. Plus, I LMAO, Thanks

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years agoAuthor
anon on 12/01

You have serious anger management issues. I think things would go better for you if you sought help. From Andrew Lloyd Webber's Opera Jesus Christ Superstar:

Try not to get worried, try not to turn on to

Problems that upset you oh don't you know

Everything's alright yes everything's fine

And we want you to sleep well tonight

Let the world turn without you tonight

If we try we'll get by so forget all about us tonight

Chilley

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

I loved it! What a fucked up situation! Well written and ended in an amusing note. Thanks CW! Cheers!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Yep a wooden post is brighter than she is

And she still does not get it -

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Well written, but...

Well written, but somethings must stay a secret. And if she had a recorder in the pocket?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow was the wife ever a dummy!

She never put two and two together and even thought that her husband might be responsible for Lamb's beating? I guess in her head she never thought her husband would find out about her infidelity although he seemed to warn her over and over that he was questioning it. Nice little btb story. Perhaps some more details regarding the divorce, why she got fired from her job, went to work for Lamb and why he felt it necessary to tell her he beat up Lamb would have been interesting.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
I liked the way the husband

stood his ground and didn't let the cheating wife talk him into the fact that she didn't do anything. Evidently she thought he was really stupid. And if she wasn't fucking the Wolf she wanted to. I think that you wrote a great characterization of a stupid, stupid woman who, because no one had ever told her how stupid she was, thought she was Albert Einstein. Sad but true. I read somewhere someone said that dead people don't know that they are dead, it's only a problem for those around them and the same goes for stupid people.

Good job, and thanks for the description of the weapons he bought and sold. It is interesting the things that were used down through the ages for self protection and enforcement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whats this?

why is it that only the lover boy is beaten the shit out from? The wife was the adulterer - so she would have needed the beating in first place. No demureness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You write like that other guy from Sweden

Or some such place. It's like English isn't your first language. It makes for a strange style that's not particularly fun to read.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
The scene at the hotel elevator was...

like something out of the Keystone Kops. Your visuals were impeccable! Esp the door of the elevator opening & closing on poor Jonathan Lamb.

What an enjoyable read.

P.S. The seduction scene at the computer steamy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

you write like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny. 5*

x

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Yeah

Cheating fucking cunt. It needs a part 2 where the jerkoffs wife finds out about the cheating. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sad that you made the husband into a monster asshole

Seriously, what kind of fucking prick tries to trash someone else's marriage witout confirming their guilt? Hell, same goes for the dumbasses own marriage, he repeatedly assumed her to be cheating without her actually doing it. That's a marriage killer there.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
The elevator scene in the lobby of the hotel made this one a five star story

One of the funniest scenes on the site! Makes it worth taking a ride on this tale. Well done.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
More Damage to the Balls

I like that the husband made a Statement about his role as husband of the cheater. She certainly was amply warned. Too bad he apparently was still capable of intercourse after he finished.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

titillation deluxe! the bottomless cab-ride. hilarious. thanks!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
FORE WARNED.... SHOULD PREPARE FOR ANY ONSLAUGHT

but stupidity runs amok in complacent cheaters, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a fun story.

've read and enjoyed all of your stories. I especially enjoyed this one, and wanted to leave my praises here. You seem to lean a little bit towards conventional religious philosophy, citing Christian teachings from time to time, and I like the slight "flavors" that it brings into your writings. I also like the idea of not causing too much public humiliation to be dumped on the cheating spouse. Thanks for all your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A FUNNY B.T.B STORY

Oh man you missed a golden opportunity for a funny one liner! When the police officer saw her twat what passed his mind was his love for police Clydesdale horses all fitted out with their huge horse collars! FAN BLOODY TASTIC! STORY! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Lucky sapping

Funny story, though basically sordid and sad. I like the berating he got for tattling on Wolfe instead of Lambe. The writing style is interesting and carries through to this author's other stories that I've read: kind of odd and stilted, with a strange dynamic between the husband and wife, who is generally portrayed as a silly cow.

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Bloody Great Story

I gave it 5 stars, I loved it, especially when he fucked up & named the wrong bloke to his wife, great story😂😂😂😂😂😂

Disappointed though the wife got away basically scot free😡

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Good one!

Great story and funny too.

Mrs. Marcus gets it up to 5 star woting!

Thanks writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cool story

but who was austin cheating with. i believe these two assaults were linked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bless my sole

Bless your fish? Does any college graduate (or grade school) speak, or, spell (check) in English any more? There are more examples in these stories, and not only this author, whom I am picking on. Proofread.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHY COMPARE AN ELEVATOR RIDE TO A ROLLER COASTER

and make sure the floor you want is the floor you get, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Fun story....until the end! Forgive her???? Be friends???? GET REAL!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
A terrific little story.

Very clever! Just read it!⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked the story...

But you need an editor badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hilarious!

Too funny!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Yeah

that was funny.

All said and done she was too stupid, besides traitorous, to supply half the dna for his kids.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Great stuff

Very funny. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
revenge

At last a bone crunching revenge story great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NOT WHAT HE SAID HE'D DO....

Chris said he'd make the guy who fucked his wife have an entire lifetime of pain and suffering. It would have been better if he never said anything to Karen but a few weeks later Lambikins ended up back in the hospital with further damage to his testicles and ore broken ribs. Possibly several fewer teeth. And then strangely, it would happen again a couple of years later. This time there would be permanent damage to fingers and a knee joint limiting his ability to move around, making it easier for his unknown assailant to pulverize him repeatedly over the next decade and a half.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 6 years ago
My kind of story!

No long term planning, just taking care of business.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
BTB but a funny one.

One of the best ones and funniest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nope

i don't see how you can remain friends.

his logic about her killing the marriage can apply to the friendship too.

friends don't do what she did. lie, hurt, betray. it's not just bad spouse material, it's bad friendship material too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Justice ....

... and comedy rolled into one!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good story

Excellent BTB story without unnecessary blabber as in many other stories in literotica. Good standard plot and straight to the plot.

Keep on writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous