All Comments on 'An Elevator Ride'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

The user loveofmyLife75 just ripped this off in the text "I DID WARN YOU". He just changed the names.

trucker1965trucker1965about 1 month ago

The story line makes no sense and everything else is utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I never understand why in these stories where the wife betrays the husband like this, and they ask if they hate them, why do they never say yes? If your spouse betraying you in a most cruel and humiliating way and throwing away your marriage isn't enough to garner hatred, what the fuck does it take? I would hate someone for a lot less than that, and I try to avoid hatred as best I can because it takes a lot of effort. Anyway she got off easy, but they all too often do. Rather disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“We're still friends, but nothing more. “

.

That throwaway line cost a ⭐️

.

3 ***

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for a fun (re)read!!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Hilarious. Chilly was pretty good.

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

I read it again and still like it. If only it were that easy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was somewhat skinny, but I liked it. Four stars. To the main who said the other man didn't deserve the beatdown, only the wife deserved punishment, I offer that Lamb targeted the wife and went after her. He deserved punishment.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

On page one. When you move from paragraph to paragraph, and the same person is talking, indicate that, by not closing the paragraph with quotes. That tells the reader that the same person is continuing to talk. If a new person begins to talk, close the current paragraph with quotes. Always begin each paragraph with quotes, no matter who is talking.

JPB

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

A fun little read, I quite enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another who assumes the aroma of sex either doesn't exist, dissipates instantly following the sex act or can't be detected by others. You can be at least somewhat realistic because al three of those assumptions/beliefs are FALSE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sometimes a bit thin, but definitely worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marriage is for fools. No-one can be faithful for life. If you get married you deserve to be cheated on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this was perhaps the funniest story I ever read on lit. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't think many of the commenters understand the story and take it seriously. Thanks for making my mundane day a lot lighter.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

The lover knew she was married and had no business touching another mans wife and defiling her marriage viws they deserve th beat down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, I'm pedantic.

But ""Gimme the key, I hafta pee!" is not alliteration; it's rhyme.

Rhyme - Key and pee. The cat sat on the mat.

Alliteration - repetition of the 'first' sound.

"A freshly fallen silent shroud of snow." Paul Simon, 'I am a rock'

The story was excellent. but I was surprised with the ending. You seemed to be heading for the wife sees what was done to her lover, and immediately recognises the injuries from the previous event. (What happened to him?)

He doesn't need to explain why their marriage is over. She knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done, but I never understood the urge to take it out on the other man.

He didn't make any promise to you, your spouse did.

Making HER pay is righteous.

The other guy/gal, not so much. He took what she offered.

Unless it's blackmail, or drugs, in which case a shallow grave is appropriate.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Think

I think this justifies the title Load of Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get an editor....PLEASE!

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Hell, I like the Lamb and Wolf part but I'm pretty well convinced dear wifey is dumber than a post. Story is good for a laugh - unless your name is Lamb. You've got some haters but I'm not one of them, it's a big 5 for me! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Contrived

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - violence ALWAYS gets a ZERO plus I added a 1 star above to make sure your average is lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guy admits to felony Assault and Battery? I don't think so unless he is a complete fucking moron.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Moderately interesting. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, folks, please help me out: is a sap that size heavy enough to damage and arm or fist of a 6'2", 240 pounder?

Or should Chris rely on his edged weapons?

OlFrog14c

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
5 for you

Great story and I liked the humor.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the little lamb’s beating, and the wrong lover twist was hilarious. Nice work.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Run and run fast.

It's the only thing to do with a wife like that. Run, don't look back, and don't reconsider. Fun story, if very improbable.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good one

Smart guy, dumb woman. They both got what they deserve.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Life's a bitch and then you marry one

!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice.

This was a good little story and I enjoyed it very much. I just had one little problem with the ending. When he ran into Karen a year later he basically admitted that he was the one who assaulted Lamb. That was a mistake that could very well come back and bite him in the ass big time later on down the road. Overall though, good story.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Going down bitch

I love a good elevator ride. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CORRECTION

... on my earlier comment.

Should have read,

"But if you were to ask her, she'd choose the physical beating rather than any of those things."

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE COMMENT OF Risq_001 GRABBED ME

One of the first commenters on this story, he makes the point that it is the wife who has done him the worse, and therefore deserves payback moreso than lover boy. (Risq's lack of comprehension of lover boy's guilt has been dealt with very well by several commenters).

So why is the woman exempt from physical punishment (hitting)? This is the day of women's lib and feminist rights -- equal pay and equal rights. So give to them. A man adulterer deseves hurting and broken nose and jaw? Well then, a woman adulterer deserves the same. But because of an archaic code not consistent with the day of women's lib, she does not get her due. I'm talking theory -- I do not know if I could do it (too old to buy the women's lib thing). Now, wife abuse is different. That's a bigger, stronger (usually) bully taking advantage of a weaker one. I won't get into non-physical abuse by females that is worse to a male psyche than physical abuse would be.

It's also interesting that the men on this site who are proud they would never lift a hand against a woman (even a cheating adulterer), approve of such things as 1) depriving her of support so she is barely able to eke out existence, 2) exposing humiliating videos to family, employer and/or friends, and 3) depriving her of contact with her children (I'm overlooking more outlandish ideas like selling her to a Mexican whorehouse). But if you were to ask her, she'd choose any of those things rather than the physical beating. Real gentlemanly -- wouldn't lift a hand against a woman! Instead, just grind her into the dust!

Anyway this reminded me of a friend (now deceased) of an earlier generation, who, when a woman got onto him for opening a door for her, responded, "Well, 'scuse me! I thought you was a lady!"

Paul in Oklahoma

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good story

Excellent BTB story without unnecessary blabber as in many other stories in literotica. Good standard plot and straight to the plot.

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Justice ....

... and comedy rolled into one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nope

i don't see how you can remain friends.

his logic about her killing the marriage can apply to the friendship too.

friends don't do what she did. lie, hurt, betray. it's not just bad spouse material, it's bad friendship material too!

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
BTB but a funny one.

One of the best ones and funniest.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 6 years ago
My kind of story!

No long term planning, just taking care of business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NOT WHAT HE SAID HE'D DO....

Chris said he'd make the guy who fucked his wife have an entire lifetime of pain and suffering. It would have been better if he never said anything to Karen but a few weeks later Lambikins ended up back in the hospital with further damage to his testicles and ore broken ribs. Possibly several fewer teeth. And then strangely, it would happen again a couple of years later. This time there would be permanent damage to fingers and a knee joint limiting his ability to move around, making it easier for his unknown assailant to pulverize him repeatedly over the next decade and a half.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
revenge

At last a bone crunching revenge story great stuff

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Great stuff

Very funny. Loved it!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Yeah

that was funny.

All said and done she was too stupid, besides traitorous, to supply half the dna for his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hilarious!

Too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked the story...

But you need an editor badly.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
A terrific little story.

Very clever! Just read it!⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Fun story....until the end! Forgive her???? Be friends???? GET REAL!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WHY COMPARE AN ELEVATOR RIDE TO A ROLLER COASTER

and make sure the floor you want is the floor you get, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bless my sole

Bless your fish? Does any college graduate (or grade school) speak, or, spell (check) in English any more? There are more examples in these stories, and not only this author, whom I am picking on. Proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cool story

but who was austin cheating with. i believe these two assaults were linked.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Good one!

Great story and funny too.

Mrs. Marcus gets it up to 5 star woting!

Thanks writer!

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Bloody Great Story

I gave it 5 stars, I loved it, especially when he fucked up & named the wrong bloke to his wife, great story😂😂😂😂😂😂

Disappointed though the wife got away basically scot free😡

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Lucky sapping

Funny story, though basically sordid and sad. I like the berating he got for tattling on Wolfe instead of Lambe. The writing style is interesting and carries through to this author's other stories that I've read: kind of odd and stilted, with a strange dynamic between the husband and wife, who is generally portrayed as a silly cow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A FUNNY B.T.B STORY

Oh man you missed a golden opportunity for a funny one liner! When the police officer saw her twat what passed his mind was his love for police Clydesdale horses all fitted out with their huge horse collars! FAN BLOODY TASTIC! STORY! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a fun story.

've read and enjoyed all of your stories. I especially enjoyed this one, and wanted to leave my praises here. You seem to lean a little bit towards conventional religious philosophy, citing Christian teachings from time to time, and I like the slight "flavors" that it brings into your writings. I also like the idea of not causing too much public humiliation to be dumped on the cheating spouse. Thanks for all your efforts.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
FORE WARNED.... SHOULD PREPARE FOR ANY ONSLAUGHT

but stupidity runs amok in complacent cheaters, TK U MLJ LV NV

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

titillation deluxe! the bottomless cab-ride. hilarious. thanks!

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
More Damage to the Balls

I like that the husband made a Statement about his role as husband of the cheater. She certainly was amply warned. Too bad he apparently was still capable of intercourse after he finished.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
The elevator scene in the lobby of the hotel made this one a five star story

One of the funniest scenes on the site! Makes it worth taking a ride on this tale. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sad that you made the husband into a monster asshole

Seriously, what kind of fucking prick tries to trash someone else's marriage witout confirming their guilt? Hell, same goes for the dumbasses own marriage, he repeatedly assumed her to be cheating without her actually doing it. That's a marriage killer there.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Yeah

Cheating fucking cunt. It needs a part 2 where the jerkoffs wife finds out about the cheating. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny. 5*

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

you write like shit.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
The scene at the hotel elevator was...

like something out of the Keystone Kops. Your visuals were impeccable! Esp the door of the elevator opening & closing on poor Jonathan Lamb.

What an enjoyable read.

P.S. The seduction scene at the computer steamy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You write like that other guy from Sweden

Or some such place. It's like English isn't your first language. It makes for a strange style that's not particularly fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whats this?

why is it that only the lover boy is beaten the shit out from? The wife was the adulterer - so she would have needed the beating in first place. No demureness!

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
I liked the way the husband

stood his ground and didn't let the cheating wife talk him into the fact that she didn't do anything. Evidently she thought he was really stupid. And if she wasn't fucking the Wolf she wanted to. I think that you wrote a great characterization of a stupid, stupid woman who, because no one had ever told her how stupid she was, thought she was Albert Einstein. Sad but true. I read somewhere someone said that dead people don't know that they are dead, it's only a problem for those around them and the same goes for stupid people.

Good job, and thanks for the description of the weapons he bought and sold. It is interesting the things that were used down through the ages for self protection and enforcement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow was the wife ever a dummy!

She never put two and two together and even thought that her husband might be responsible for Lamb's beating? I guess in her head she never thought her husband would find out about her infidelity although he seemed to warn her over and over that he was questioning it. Nice little btb story. Perhaps some more details regarding the divorce, why she got fired from her job, went to work for Lamb and why he felt it necessary to tell her he beat up Lamb would have been interesting.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Well written, but...

Well written, but somethings must stay a secret. And if she had a recorder in the pocket?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Yep a wooden post is brighter than she is

And she still does not get it -

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

I loved it! What a fucked up situation! Well written and ended in an amusing note. Thanks CW! Cheers!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years agoAuthor
anon on 12/01

You have serious anger management issues. I think things would go better for you if you sought help. From Andrew Lloyd Webber's Opera Jesus Christ Superstar:

Try not to get worried, try not to turn on to

Problems that upset you oh don't you know

Everything's alright yes everything's fine

And we want you to sleep well tonight

Let the world turn without you tonight

If we try we'll get by so forget all about us tonight

Chilley

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 9 years ago
Great Story

But sdc92078 I loved your comment. I like the way you think. Plus, I LMAO, Thanks

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
OTIS ALWAYS SAID WHAT GOES UP COMES DOWN

floor by floor, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
He should have followed his own advice

based on what he told Austin, he should have known better than to leave behind the identification and valuables. It would also have helped him not look quite so stupid.

but then, stupid is as stupid does.

willey took a long time to build up to almost nothing.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
When beating the crap out of cheating wife's lover, always take his wallet, watch, rings, etc.

Making it look like a robbery will divert suspicion from you and you'll be sure you know the bastard's name. Plus, a lot of these "consultant" types wear really nice watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Coincidence

but the Broad Moor "Hotel" in the UK is a top security for the criminally insane!!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Chilley, this is one of your best LW tales! Loved the poetic justice with Wifey being humiliated and Asshole being beaten nearly to death!

5 Big Stars!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

not a bad btb story.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
i love revenge stories

But this was just crap.

OldpartOldpartalmost 11 years ago
A fun read

Short, fun, and well written. What more could we want?

A solid 5.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering. The ending was a bit odd. Why would they remain friends?

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
The cheating wife got off easy.

He warned her, he should have done more than tie a can to her cheating tail. At the least he should have hurt her a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

In the end of the marriage it doesn't really matter if the marriage had been going down hill for a couple years, it gave the wife no excuse at all to drive the last nail in the coffin containiing the marriage. The husband was quick and decisive in dealing with the stituation that he unconvered. I completely agree that going from the hotel after her performance with her short husky (euphemism for fat) fuck toy the husband started to journey to divorce no reconcilliation.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Poor planning

At least inconsistent planning...Hubby reacts precipitously, although he is aware that the Bull has already been a frequent visitor to the pasture! He knows who the Bull is likely to be, but is not sure. That means Hubby cannot tailor the consequences to the interloper optimally.

Hubby did plan his disguise to minimize recognition (but not reduce his exposure!) However, Sweetie's sudden need to pee was a 'deus ex machina' creation to allow the attack to be unnoticed. If Hubby attacks while Sweetie is swapping spit with the Bull, he would have been recognized before he finished his assault.

He is just plain stupid to brag to ex-Sweetie that he mauled her paramour the year before! Statute of Limitations is NOT expired. She has NO remaining rationale to protect his ass, and some (or a lot) to favor the Lamb! The tension of the uncertainty screws over the minds of Sweetie & the Lamb more than knowing x-hubby WAS a bad ass.

4*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

That's how you catch a cheating whore skank slut cunt twat wife. Fucking whore should die.

OH YEAH

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Risq

Your comment is more than a year old, but I still see the need to comment on it because it seems a bit poorly thought out.

As you correctly describe, a WIFE (or husband) swears fidelity. They are the one making the vows.

However, there is a meta-oath that we, as a society, make to one another. It is part of the reason we have (or used to have) these huge community wide weddings (back when weddings took in the whole village). Everyone came so everyone saw 'these two are off the market'. And as an (unfortunately unspoken) agreement in our society, it is 'I shall not fuck your wife if you don't fuck mine'. Because people are weak some of the time. Which is why we put on those silly little rings: to remind ourselves of what we promised, to mark ourselves to society as being off limits, and to provide a mark for eyewitnesses to know exactly what was going on.

Now, this is an imperfect system, particularly with this anonymous society, but in the old days, it worked. The women of society knew who was married to whom and took any sluts to task. Guys watched the pussy hounds like a hawk. After all, the spouse they might fuck might be your own.

So, Mr. Lamb saw the ring and knew she was married. After all, HE didn't put that ring on her finger. So he is just as guilty of 'theft' as someone who saw your car unlocked and decided to take it for a joy ride. HE flirted with her. The fact that she did not shut him down just adds a sin to her register; it doesn't void the one on his record (and lest we fucking forget, Mr. Lamb may have had his own wife at home for whom he was violating his vows with.)

So as a civilized society, Lamb owed the husband something. Once you decide the 'Rules' don't apply to you, you have no kick coming if someone else acts the same way.

PultoyPultoyabout 12 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed the story a lot. Well thought out and well told.

You, too have a great sense of humour, just there operating under the surface.

"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot," I spit up a little on that one. Kind of sneeks up on you.

5 stars. ***** Thanks for writing.

Regards,

-Pultoy

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
GOING UP MEANS

going down is a bummer. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Interesting dynamic

A story about two spouses who really don't value their marriage or have a vested interest in their future. Divorce really seemed inevitable. Not much to hold interest here...maybe if one of them cared.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Awsome Story

No wimps here.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I loved the part about her screwing up her back

and all the humiliation it caused her.

5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yayyy!!! Another DWmoron comment to hate!! Woo-hoo!!!

I loved this story, unlike that paedophile DWmoron below, so I gave it 5 *****'s.

Fuck I hate morons! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why does DWmoroncuk hate police?

all pedos dislike law enforcement

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read the first page.

Then I skipped to the end and rated the story 1*.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Well,,,,,

I found this to be a quite excellent story, some humor, some revenge, and a fine ending.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HEY PENGUIN

way to go, taking payback to an elevated level. TK U MLJ LV NV

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Great story!

I love it when the good guys win.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous