All Comments on 'An Encounter In A Hotel Bar'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Curiously strange story

Different is what comes to my mind.

Interesting read, but a bit of a let down, unless this is just a lead in to a multi-chapter story, where Ceci is really more than the wife of a rich man and has a dark side to her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wait

I'm still waiting for the punch line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dude, your face

is the punch line - fucking wanker. Stop living in your parent's basement and hanging out on Lit 24hrs a day, for the love of christ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usual LW garbage.

Trash. Not worthy of additional comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?!

So the premise of the story is that a spoiled (guess that's 'spoilt' for you brits) bitchy woman had a laugh at some guy's expense? Whoopie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm beginning to think the comment that Harry made actually has a lot of truth to it. It seems a lot of the fucked up weird and also the wacc stories do come from brits. I'm not saying that it's an all brit thing just that when an author is british here it seems like the story is either wacc or highly weird. I can't recall a story by a brit that was either btb or just a normal loving wife!? I'm definitely starting to see why so many people say that in the comments.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
Great story

To the author: the problem with posting on Loving Wives is that most Americans who post comments are named Anonymous and (1) have no sense of humor or irony, and (2) believe as an article of faith the only proper Loving Wive story has a Burn the Bitch theme, or (3) provides sufficient information to defame the author himself as a wimp, cuckold, et cetera.

Another shortcoming of many (most?) American readers (the ones who post, anyway) is the inability to handle ambiguity of any sort, even in sort porn. USE your own imaginations, guys!

I thought this story deserved several more than five stars if for no other reason that it had a truly original plot. Now, I realize that the super high scores on this sublist are given to BTB stories which in reality have just the one plot, different names, one basic ending, no realistic sex and cowards posting behind "anonymous" as if (1) was going to post under his/her true name, and (2) if one had the interest and skills to hack Literotica's data base to discover the author's true identity (or mine) he'd doubtless have the slight amount of additional skill to track down each anonymous. So take off the Klan hoods and come out in the light, and sign what you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: H.H.Morant-great story

It's a pleasure to be able to give this crap 1* and move on. Why don't you do the same, instead of ranting about other readers opinion and anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Morant!

Who died and appointed you pope? Just a wee bit pompous wouldn't you say? How about commenting on the story and letting others have their own opinion.BTW this story was average at best. This is porn Morant not Shakespeare Try not taking yourself so seriously. At least most of us ugly Americans can do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Why all the vitriol? Did I read it incorrectly? The facts are that she came to the hotel and spent the night there. She had a drink and breakfast with Nigel. Given that her account of the night's activities matched the written story it is reasonable to assume she didn't do anything the night before. It is further reasonable to assume that she spent the night with her husband. At worst they are guilty of playing with Nigel's mind. Not cheating and an original tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Morant is on drugs

Most of the LW commenters are insecure illiterate single celled amoeba vainly attempting to deny their repressed cuckold fetish. But just because you register an email and get a nickname you're not anonymous?

The only freaks who care about that are the same insecure closet cucks who feel the need to prove that even though they read, reread, and comment on every hot wife story they really don't have a cuckold fetish. Wake up.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Clever story

But the comments are hilarious.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
5* for this original idea.

So, was he set up? By Sir John? Or was that part of her and her husband's kink?

Interesting idea, well told.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
A HUH? Story

Really if there was much of a point to the tale it escaped me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Anyone...

Anyone who has NOT made up an intriguing 'persona' for airline seat mates (strangers*) who will NOT take the hint you want some privacy (i.e. quiet) is either lying or has NO imagination!

*applies just as well to other strangers you will be around for a short while, then will never see again.

This is a cute story, probably based in London environs (you don't go to Savile Row to pick up an off-the-rack suit)! There is SOME wonder of him staying at the hotel overnight if he lives around London. If he lives away from London, see 'suit issue!'

Ambiguity abounds in this tale, and it is delightful! Good looking & classy woman talking frankly about kinky sex...Finest Kind! (Sorry, Hawkeye.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Morant is right

Most of you are just a bunch of unemployed cunts who couldn't attract a woman if you had $1000 bills hanging from your flaccid little pee-pees. The few of you who are married have wives that would never betray you because they just assume that sex with other men would be no better than sex with you.

Sorry, fellas, she's never going to leave or give you that "home early" experience that you're all lusting for. The good news (for her) is that she'll outlive your flabby asses by a couple decades

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Anon!

Maybe you and Morant can play with each other. Your both pompous overbearing full of shit turds. I love you dipsticks that comment on everything but the story. What does that say about you numbnuts? Did you read the story? No? Just the comments you weeny.Anyway this story was a 3 at best. no more no less. Average. Well written but average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yanks Love This Stuff

As usual lots of Americans crying about this topic, this is despite the description clearly stating what the story was about.

While all the time pulling their 1 incher over this story while hiding in their closet, wearing their moms underwear, with a butt plug in their A$$, while a black pipe layer does their wife XD

Don't hate me guys cause you all know its true XD

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
British Humor

Beyond Monty Python, British humor usually escapes me. I was pretty much lost for most of this story until the end. Then I was just confused.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Oh My

Thou dost protest too much. I sort of like the story, even though I'm as much a BTB American as some of these commenters. What stands out here are the comments from the author's defenders, outdoing each other with vile insults against thise who deem to criticize the story. Clearly, the vilest people here are these defenders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read!

Very nice. Five stars from me.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Not yet Ray Carver.

Intriguing erotica - thanks 4*

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks****

For the read nice one kind of funny.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wasn't it?

I don't know, I didn't understand this at all.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Too clever

This author is good, I never quite know how to take his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story - nicely set up all around.

Now we’re into bashing each other- grow up commenters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor Nigel! He'll just have to use the five finger cure for his blue balls. Great fun! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous