An English Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sipped at her coffee, I could see the indecision in her mind. Carefully, she put down her cup and frowned, 'Oh yes, I get the drift, Tom.'

I was fearful I had gone too far to soon, but she didn't head for the door, she simply remained silent. I pointed to a crumb of chocolate on her chin and made to move it, but she wiped it away at first attempt. A purple butterfly had landed on the window sill outside. I thought it wise to change the subject.

'Do you know that despite man's intervention there are still over four thousand varieties of butterfly? And that's just in England...' Rebecca reached across the table and put a finger to my lips. I couldn't resist teasing it with my tongue. It had a chocolate flavour, for a wild moment I imagined that same taste on the lips of her pussy.

'Tom, let's stop talking rubbish, shall we?' She sighed, her small breasts rising and falling slightly, 'I think we both know why we're here, don't you?'

My spine tingled and I nodded, hopefully not too eagerly.

Rebecca cast her eyes around the café, checking for interested ears, two business guys had seated themselves at the next table. She leaned forward, the loose vee of her blouse exposing a hitherto unseen quantity of freckled breast. I now regretted wearing the loose boxers. She beckoned my head towards hers and whispered so that only I could hear, 'Good, because I need to have some sex, and pretty soon.'

I grinned at her, 'Well, if you put it like that, let's go!' I made to stand up. 'As long as you are sure,' I added. One of the business guys looked up, I ignored him.

'Tom,' she carried on in a quiet voice, 'Let me let you into a secret. Even though it's over nine months since I had sex, up until last night I wasn't sure I could go through with this, so this morning I tested the water, so to speak.' She paused and took another sip of her coffee.

I sat down again and stared into the mesmerising grey eyes. 'Go on.'

'Early this morning in bed, I reached down for Dan and he was hard, very hard. I was totally surprised, I can't remember him being that way in the morning before, particularly on a work day. I told him I wanted him to umm.. fuck me, but he pushed me away saying he wasn't in the mood.'

'Rather a contradictory statement,' I said.

'Exactly. He was obviously thinking of something or someone else. That really made me mad. I think he might be seeing someone, Tom, and I think I might have proof of that.'

'So, if he had responded and, in your words, fucked you, I guess you wouldn't be here now?'

'I don't know the answer to that. For what it's worth, the attraction was mutual the first time you visited the house, so maybe Dan has nothing to do with it, but I do know that I've always loved my sex and I am damned if I will be deprived of it any longer.' She grinned. 'So there!' Now, with startled faces, both the businessmen were staring at us.

I drained the last of my coffee and placed my hand on hers. It was tiny and smooth and for the first time I noticed she had removed her diamond engagement ring. I fingered the remaining single gold band. 'I bet you were a real raver before Dan got to you.'

'Ha ha, you don't know the half of it.' She looked down at her finger, 'I keep that on because I am still married. I took the other one off because I had great sex with Dan the day it first went on and I don't want reminding of it today. Do you understand?'

I nodded my head slowly, 'For what it's worth, Becky, I fancied you that first day too. When I saw you in the garden in that bikini I just couldn't concentrate on my work.'

'I did wonder why you came to the house so often! I'm glad you did though.' She looked up, 'Tom, I never asked, and I don't see any ring, are you married, girlfriend, anything?'

'Occasionally,' I grinned. 'But no, not at the moment. Been too busy.'

She squeezed my hand, and then, leaning forward, she came out with it, plain and clear, hissing the words into my ear, 'Good, because I want you to fuck me.'

My loins thrilled to the request, so rarely heard of late. 'My pleasure,' I said, 'Let's go.'

She waited outside in the street while I settled the bill. Pocketing my wallet, I saw her talking to a tall blonde woman. I made to hang back but Rebecca patted her on the shoulder and beckoned me over and affectionately grabbed my arm.

'Tom, this is my sister-in-law Alison. Ally, my new friend Tom.'

'Hi,' I said as I stood there with my mouth open, amazed at Rebecca's lack of discretion.

She continued, 'Tom is my garden designer, we were just having coffee.'

'Yeah, sure,' Alison grinned at me with a knowing look.

Rebecca tried to appear innocent, 'Just because you fool around, doesn't mean I am, darling.'

The blonde waved her hand at nothing in particular, eyeing me up and down, my erection now impossible to hide completely. 'It's okay, no business of mine, but I do like your choice, darling, he can fertilise my bush anytime! I wish I could I could join you, be like old times wouldn't it.'

I eyed her back. She was very slender with blue eyes and a pretty face, her breasts seemed non-existent. But, just standing there, she exuded sex, and in considerable quantity. I instantly had the feeling that if it wasn't for Rebecca's presence she would have dragged me off to the nearest available bed.

Realising she could hide little from her sister-in-law, Rebecca put her hand in mine, 'It would, sweetheart, maybe another time, but I am having this man all to myself today.'

'Good for you, it's about time you had some fun. So where are you off to now?'

'Back home, Ally, everyone's out today.' My eyes widened further. Shit, has this woman no sense?

Alison's eyes were transfixed on my crotch once again, 'Mmm, I'm totally jealous.' She suddenly delved into her purse for her phone, 'I think I need some of what you're getting!' She dialled a number and held up a waiting finger to us. Without realising, I now had my arm around Rebecca's waist, we watched while her friend made the call.

'I'm so horny,' whispered Rebecca.

Alison lowered the phone and grinned, 'I heard that!' She returned to the phone.

'Paul? Hi, it's Ally.' There was a pause. 'Yeah, it has been ages. Look, I was wondering if you are doing anything this afternoon? ...you're not? ... where?... two-thirty?... yeah, I know the place... can't wait... yeah, me too...what? ...what blue thong?...you mean the purple one!...dirty bastard!...love you too, see you soon. Mwah.'

'Looks like afternoon delight all round!' she said, snapping shut her phone.

She hugged Rebecca and, to my embarrassment, me too, with a blatant grab at the enlarged contents of my crotch. She grinned at my lover-to-be, 'Mmm, I think you are definitely in for a fab afternoon, darling, bit like college, huh?' She suddenly gasped, 'Oh shit, this is your first date, isn't it?' Rebecca nodded meekly.

Alison gently pushed us both away, 'Then for fuck's sake, what are you doing talking to me? Go get it on you guys.'

'We intend to,' I spoke for the first time, my eyes glued to hers.

She turned to walk away, 'Bye then, have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't.'

Rebecca laughed, 'That leaves me plenty of scope!'

Arm in arm we started to walk off when Alison called over her shoulder, 'I would love to be a fly on the wall.'

'I don't shag flies,' I replied, and both women laughed.

'Fancy meeting her here,' Rebecca said as we watched her sexy friend walk away, wiggling her tiny ass suggestively, 'But then I completely forgot she works just around the corner. She's a solicitor's secretary.'

I squeezed her trim waist, her body heat transmitted through the sheer cotton of her blouse. The feel of a new woman is the finest aphrodisiac in the world, especially if you know she is the one you are about to sleep with. 'Why did you tell her about us, wasn't that just a bit dangerous?'

'She would have guessed anyway, especially the state you are in!' We looked down at my pants.

'Shit!' I cursed. It was now totally impossible to hide my excitement.

'I hope that was there before Alison,' she giggled.

'Oh yes, since we first met, if you must know!'

We set off hastily towards the car park with Rebecca walking slightly in front! My mind was focussed on her indiscretion. The silence prompted a response.

'Please don't worry about Alison. She and I go way back to uni, she actually introduced me to Dan, she's married to his brother.'

'So she won't say anything then?'

'She's hardly in a position to, is she?' Rebecca glanced up at a church clock, 'In a couple of hours she'll be in bed with her ex boyfriend.'

'Yeah, I guess you are right.'

'And added to that, Dan made a stupid pass at her last Christmas. I had to come and rescue her from the garden. She hates him. And, apart from Paul, she happens to be getting some regular nookie on the side herself. I think what we are up to is quite innocent in comparison with her.'

'Sounds like both brothers are pretty much good for nothing?'

She sighed, 'I guess they are now, they used to be so much fun, the four of us had great times together, and I mean together, then along came the kids.'

'Always the way, heard that so many times.'

'Ally and I seem to have come out of it better than them, the old farts. She is such a horny girl.'

'Compared to you, that is hard to believe. Interesting though, what she said about joining us.'

'Oh yes, given the nod she would have ditched Paul and been in bed with us like a shot.'

'Really? Now that would be different. Two married women! Does that make you both bisexual then?'

She shook her head, 'I'm not, but she is, she has a regular girlfriend too. Between you and me, we did fool around a little bit back in college.'

'Did you make love with her?'

We paused as a gaggle of schoolchildren in blue and gold uniforms were escorted across the road in front of us.

'Tom, what is it with men that they have this fascination of their woman going with another girl? I don't fantasise about Dan with another man. Come to think of it I don't fantasise about him at all any longer!' She laughed.

'Well, for me it's because women are more loving and tender than men, and I have actually been with two women and watched them make love and of course it excited me. But two guys? No way.'

She paused outside a Pied a Terre, 'I guess it was fun that time with Ally, and we were both too drunk to have any inhibitions. I might try it again one day, she has suggested it more than once.'

'Then I would like to be that fly on the wall.' I grinned at her.

She took her eyes off the window display and licked her lips, 'That wouldn't be any good for either of us.'

'Why not?'

'You said just now, flies don't shag women!'

I brought her face around to mine and kissed her lightly on the lips, oblivious to the customers in the shoe shop, 'You are some woman, Becky.'

She stared at me as I dragged her away from the distraction, 'There's a lot about me you don't know, Tom.'

'I like what I see so far and I think I would like to get to know more, especially those threesomes, I wouldn't mind one with you and that Alison.'

She smiled as we waited for a cyclist, 'I bet you wouldn't, and one day it might happen, but let's just start with you and me, shall we?'

'Your wish is my desire.'

She kissed me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth as we crossed the road and I gently pushed her away, 'Don't you think that's pushing our luck?'

'What do you mean?'

'For heaven's sake, Rebecca, you are a married woman, anyone could spot us, just like Alison did.'

'Sorry. All this is new to me, I am just excited at finding my life again. Finding myself. Anyway, fuck it, I don't care any more. If my husband doesn't want to fuck me that's his fucking problem, not mine.'

The profanities coming this beautiful person both shocked and excited me at the same time. I suddenly recalled what she had said about going back to her place.

'Rebecca, believe me, this is just as exciting for me too, but do you think that's wise? What about the neighbours?'

She looked at me indignantly, 'Why not? No-one's home. We can go in separate cars. By now, everyone's used to used to seeing you come and go. They are all nosy bastards anyway, with nothing else to do. Probably not getting any nookie themselves.'

'That's the whole point, they are probably gossiping already.'

Rebecca laughed. 'To hell with them, I don't give a shit.'

I turned her to face me, 'Look, this is irresponsible. I have been in this situation before, okay it was the other way around, and she was cheating on me. But how do you think you will feel tonight sleeping with your husband in the same bed that you've just had sex with someone else?'

She grinned, 'Horny, probably!' She pouted, as we reached my car, 'Okay, we can do it in my son's bed, or on the sofa.' Clearly the thought of imminent sex was dulling her senses.

'That's not the point and you know it.' I pointed to my pants, 'Look, it's obvious I want to have sex with you, Becky, very, very much, but with the minimum risk. I am looking after your interests here. Whereas I have nothing to lose.'

She gave me an indignant look, 'Bully for you. Where do you have in mind then?' She looked down at my Boxster, 'We could do it in that...'

I laughed, 'Hardly. I have tried it, very uncomfortable.'

'...and if I have to wait much longer, I will take you to those bushes over there.' She wriggled her hips suggestively. 'Could be fun, it wouldn't be the first time!'

I shook my head, 'Much as I love outdoor sex, this is too public. Besides, I want you on a nice comfortable bed with crisp clean sheets.'

'Where do you have in mind then, your place? I don't mind if the sheets aren't clean, it's you I want.' She wriggled her hips against my erection.

'Too far away. There's a Travelodge just around the corner, very discreet and no questions asked.'

She shrugged her shoulders, clearly disappointed with the changes to her plan, 'Okay, I guess, whose car shall we go in then?'

'Mine, I think, yours is better left here rather than be seen in a hotel car park. Let me top up your ticket. How long do you have left, by the way?'

'What, parking, or shagging?'

I laughed, 'You know what I mean, what time do you have to be home?'

'Until the boys get in, around six. If you have that long in your busy diary that is.'

We walked to the ticket machine and I fed it with a stream of coins. 'If you must know, I kept it blank until tomorrow morning.' I saluted her with two fingers, 'Dib-dib, boy scout.'

'Mmm, naughty boy, you are as bad as me. I wish we did have all night though.'

The vision of a large Ukranian flashed before my eyes, 'But what about Ursula, won't she miss you?'

'I gave her the day off. She knows about us anyway.'

I froze, 'What?'

'She maybe foreign, Tom, but she's not daft, she's seen the looks between us. But she won't say anything, she values her job too much, she's not legally here, see. And she hates Dan.'

Before starting the ignition, our eyes met and we knew what we had to do. So far it had been too public. But not now, not within the confines of a ton of German steel. We kissed again. Our tongues played their little game. This time it was full of passion and lust for what we knew was about to follow. This woman might not have had sex in a while but boy did she know how to kiss. I ventured one hand inside her blouse to her breast, seeking the outline of an excited nipple, she responded with a trip to my groin.

'Fuck,' she muttered into my mouth, 'You're hard.'

'What did you expect?' I started the car. 'Come on, let's not waste any more time.'

'Anymore shagging time,' grinned my new lover, giving my restrained erection a squeeze. 'God, I am so fucking horny, I haven't been like this in ages. And you, mister...' she said, sliding two fingers up and down the obvious ridge in my pants, '... you feel bigger than my husband, and he was more than adequate for me.'

We pulled out of the car park and headed for the hotel. 'Well, I try not to disappoint.'

'Mmm, can't wait, Tom.' Her eyes focussed on my pants. 'Can I take a peep?'

'Umm, a bit public, I think.' A motorcyclist peered down at us and grinned.

'He's probably seen it all before, probably turn him on,' said Rebecca.

I studied the slim rider as the machine disappeared rapidly before us, 'Actually, it was a woman.'

'Even better.'

Ignoring my pleas, she worked on my zip as we pulled out of the car park. A Porsche sports car is not the most convenient place to have sex of any sort, not even a blowjob, but somehow Rebecca managed to have my zip down and my manhood fully exposed in no time at all. She grinned.

'Years ago, before I met Dan, I had a boyfriend with a Lotus. Now that was challenging, but we managed it somehow.'

She looked down at her new possession, 'Now this is a nice handful, Tom, I can't wait to have that inside me.' For a moment I panicked when she leaned sideways to take me into her mouth, but we both realised it was indeed too public. I decided to cover up at a school crossing! Kids start early these days, but not that early!

As it happened, parking at the Travel Lodge was hidden at the rear. Rebecca looked up at the multitude of net-curtained windows in the multi storey motel. All anonymous, all with their little secrets. Illicit first time lovers like ourselves, couples caught short and desperate, threesomes, foursomes, teenagers who could afford a little more than the back seat of their car. Like me, she was probably wondering which window would hold our little secret of debauchery.

Before we crossed the threshold of adultery I asked her again if she was sure. 'If I wasn't, I wouldn't have got in your car, darling.' She took my hand. 'Come on. In case you hadn't got the message, I want you.'

I laughed, 'I did notice.'

The receptionist was Italian, she was attending to a couple in front of us. 'Come on, come on,' whispered Rebecca over my shoulder. She kissed my cheek and wriggled up and down strongly against my back, 'You want to have sex, or pee?' I whispered.

'Both,' she hissed in my ear, 'Both at the same time if we have to wait much longer.'

My eyes questioned hers. 'Told you, you know nothing about me!'

The couple finished paying their bill and we moved forward. The receptionist's ample right breast was called Christina. On another occasion, most likely alone, I would have asked her if she had a name for the other one. The black haired girl waffled on asking what type of room we wanted, Standard, Superior, Grande, De-luxe, even a Honeymoon Suite.

Rebecca finally lost it, 'Honeymoon? In this fucking place? Look, we don't have all day, miss, just give us a room please, any room will do as long as it has a bed.'

If I looked embarrassed, the receptionist didn't turn a hair, I guess Rebecca was just coarsely putting into words what mostly went on in this type of establishment.

Christina smiled knowingly, 'Then the Grande is best for you, the rooms are quiet and face the back and the beds are extra large. That will be sixty-nine pounds please, continental breakfast included.'

'Very appropriate figure,' grinned Rebecca, and the girl, who had no doubt heard it a million times, grinned. 'I don't think we will need the breakfast.'

I paid in cash. I guess Christina was used to that too.

We waited for the elevator, Rebecca clinging on to my arm, 'Which floor did she say, Tom?'

I looked at the card folder, '912, so I guess the ninth.'

'Goody.'

'Why goody?'

She giggled, 'You won't believe this, but I've never had sex in a lift.'

'Umm, I think with only nine floors there will hardly be time.'

She stared at me, then grinned, 'Just joking, done it lots of times!'

The lift arrived, it was empty.

If Rebecca hadn't had sex for a considerable time, then apparently the same went for her kissing. Her mouth was as hungry as that of a randy teenager and I responded in kind, our bodies clinging together feeling the heat of urgency growing between us. The ninth floor was reached all too soon. Or indeed, maybe soon enough!