An English Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, in full view of West London, we hugged and we kissed. Three-way. After a lengthy few minutes of this delicious intimate contact, we all caught our breath and I stepped back and watched the two married women come together again to start consuming their passion for each other. It was pretty clear that, despite what Rebecca had told me, these two had had some recent experience together.

Rebecca grinned at me over her friend's shoulder, 'Don't worry, Tom, you won't be a fly on the wall!'

'Agreed,' muttered Alison into Rebecca's hair.

'What was this I heard about you and Paul? I asked her.

She extracted herself from Rebecca's embrace, one tiny breast already exposed, the nipple alert, 'It was nothing, Tom. Just some guy spotted me leaving the pub with him, that's all. He used to work with Philip, but he has no contact with him now.'

A thought occurred to me, 'Where are you supposed to be tonight, Rebecca?'

'With Alison, like we discussed.'

'And I am with her,' laughed her friend. 'The perfect alibi!'

Over Rebecca's shoulder she grinned at me, the low rays of the sun turning her hair a deep gold. 'I hope you don't mind me being here, Tom, I know you wanted some private time with Becks, but she did say that you fancied shagging us both together.'

I heard the distinct slap of a hand on ass, 'I never said such a thing, Tom,' said Rebecca, 'I happened to mention the other day that you thought she was very sexy.'

To the amusement of the two women, I adjusted the visible discomfort in my pants, and smiled right back at them. 'If that's the case,' I teased, 'Why did you really bring her along?'

'I told her about how you wanted to see us make love together. And see the effect it has,' she pointed to my crotch.

Alison, by now both breasts exposed, reached around her sister-in-law's back and, smiling at me, unclipped her bra. 'You going to show us something then, Tom?'

I hesitated but Rebecca intervened, 'Come on Tom, she's going to see it sometime tonight.'

'More than see it, I hope,' she replied, pressing her naked chest against Alison's little breasts.

Teasing me, they kissed again, their hands descending lower.

I loosened my belt, delved inside my pants and moved towards the two women. Tonight I decided would be for Rebecca. Whatever her husband was doing in America, he would not be able to better this.

What happened between the two sister-in-laws and myself in the Hilton that night, Alison asked me not to put into print, she was in the midst of a divorce and didn't want to rock the boat. But what I can say is, at one stage after we had all drifted off to sleep, I was awakened from behind by warm fingers exploring between my thighs. I was hard, the hand must have been active down there for some time. I placed my hand over hers, unsure for the moment who it belonged to.

'Sorry to wake you,' a voice whispered, her breath hot on my neck, 'I can't stop myself, I'm so horny.' I thrilled to the needle-point touch of her nipples against my back.

I replied, equally softly, not wanting to disturb her sister-in-law, 'Don't be, it would be a sin to stay asleep like this.' I pressed her hand firmly around my erect cock.

She squeezed hard and kissed my neck, 'Come on then, babe, let's do it.'

I turned towards her, grinned at her in the dark, kissed her, and reached under the pillow for another condom. In total silence Alison and I made love. Lying beside her, Rebecca made no indication of being awake although much later she confessed she had quietly masturbated, acutely aware of the subtle movements of passion next to her.

**

The Morning After

I was aware of a shadow crossing my face. It was daylight. Alison, fully dressed in the black sheath. She was leaning over Rebecca, kissing her.

'Do I get one?' I asked. She turned and watched me reach under the covers. Impossibly, I was ready yet again.

'No, Tom, if I do, you know what will happen, and I shall be late for work.'

I stared at her lithe body. 'You really going to work like that? You'll get arrested.'

She grinned, 'I brought a coat, remember, then I can change at work." She looked lovingly at Rebecca, 'I came prepared, my darlings.' She put a hand to her crotch, 'Oops, I think I better pee before I go.'

"I wonder how you're going to manage that,' I laughed.

She put up two fingers and swanned out of the bedroom, we both admired her silhouette in the soft light of the doorway. 'Wish I had a bum like that,' said Rebecca, one hand idly caressing a breast.

I reached over and, under the covers stroked her rear, she was lying on her side, 'Nothing wrong with this one,' I grinned. 'Nice position for sex, too.' I slid a tentative finger into her wetness.

She turned and frowned, 'I think you've had enough for one night, you horny bastard.'

'You reckon?' I lifted the covers to advise her the reverse was true.

Her face softened, 'That's very tempting, Tom, especially as I think you got more sex with Ally than I did.'

'I find that hard to believe. I'm so glad you two finally got it on though.'

Rebecca moved across the bed and cuddled in to me. 'I have a confession, Tom.'

I kissed her hair, it smelled faintly of Alison, 'I think I know what it is.'

'Go on then, smart ass.'

'You and her have been lovers all along?'

She looked up into my eyes, 'How did you know?'

'It was pretty obvious from the way you looked at each other outside the café the other day. But I'm still a little puzzled, why bring her here last night, when you can have her anytime?'

'Because years ago, before either of us was married, we had a threesome with a guy we met in a bar. We both fancied him and agreed that was the only way. We have talked about it ever since and last night you know the rest. I love her, Tom, especially with Dan screwing around. The way she kissed me just now...'

I heard the toilet flush. 'You better go get her then.'

'But she's going to work now.'

'So what? I was at work when you seduced me.'

'When? I don't remember doing that, you propositioned me with a coffee date.'

'And who had the top buttons missing on her blouse?'

She blushed, 'Oh that! Yeah, I guess your are right.'

Absentmindedly, her hand strayed between her thighs, 'I'm horny, Tom.'

I got out of bed and dragged her upright, 'Come on then, let's do something about it.'

Puzzled, she looked at me, 'What do you have in mind?'

I didn't reply but both of us naked, I dragged her into the living room where Alison, in her body hugging dress, was applying make up. Her eyes widened when she saw us in the mirror, our lower parts hidden from view.

I whispered to Rebecca, 'I'll unzip the package, you examine the contents.'

She grinned and we moved either side of her friend. Lipstick in her hand, Alison paused, 'And what are you two up to?'

I kissed her neck, and from her side, Rebecca did the same.

I felt Alison shiver. 'Hey, you two, I said I have to go. We can do this again another time.'

'No, now,' said Rebecca, this time turning her friend's head and kissing her fully on the lips.

'Oh fuck,' she muttered as I slowly drew down the zip, careful not to spoil the moment by pinching her skin. The girls drew apart to let the garment fall to the floor. I followed it down and pressed my lips to her sex.

'You horny fucks, do you really want me to be late, and possibly get the sack?'

'Yes,' we chorused.

She looked down at my cock, 'Tom, I never thought I would see the day when I said this, but I am not sure if I can take anymore of that, at the moment.'

I stood up and kissed her, her lipstick was smudged, 'You don't have to, this is all about you two, so get on in there and have fun.' I pushed the two lovers back into the bedroom and closed the door.

To blot out the distant sounds of passion, I took a shower, wrapped a towel around my waist and retrieved the Times from outside the door. A young woman was doing the identical thing at the room opposite. She had on a flimsy nightdress which fell forward at the neck as she stooped down. We smiled at each other knowingly. Another time, another place...

Turning to the Sports Section, I read that West Ham had lost yet again.

I was halfway through the crossword when a very flushed Alison reappeared. I handed her the black dress, she grinned, not at all embarrassed by her nakedness.

'Good one?' I asked her.

She grinned, 'The best, as always.'

'Just how long have you two been lovers?'

'Ever since college. Can you zip me up please?'

I moved behind her, allowing my towel to slip off, and slid my hands inside the dress, cupping her almost non existent breasts. Only her large nipples proved that, above the waist, she was indeed a woman. She shivered when my erection prodded her rear.

She turned to me and glanced down, 'Tom, doesn't that thing ever go down?

I moved towards her, 'You know the cure for that, Ally.' I took her hand and placed it on my cock. 'You know you want to, really.'

She giggled, 'Those were the very words that got me pregnant. I said zip me, not fuck me.' She reached down to touch me, 'Much as I would like to do this, you have a very horny woman waiting for you in there, who can give this fellow the time he deserves, and I really have to go this time.'

I zipped her up, turned her around and kissed her. Hard. 'Rain check?'

'Definitely,' she grinned and turned to the mirror to replace the lipstick.

'Very quiet out here' said a voice from the doorway, 'I wondered if you two were fucking or something.'

'No way,' laughed Alison at her reflection in the mirror, 'He's all yours darling.'

'Good,' laughed Rebecca, 'because I'm still fucking horny.'

Alison departed the way we started out last night, a three-way kiss. It was nearly passionate enough for us to all end up back in the bedroom. Out of sight of her lover, Alison pressed a card into my hand. As I closed the door behind her, she mouthed the words 'call me'. By coincidence the woman opposite was negotiating a large suitcase out of her room. She grinned at me. I wondered what she should would have thought if she had known there was a second female waiting for me behind my door. It reminded me of a corridor encounter some years ago in the Caribbean. The young French female had lost her key, and my bed had been large enough for two. For a whole week her room became redundant.

I returned to find Rebecca stretched out on the sofa, crudely fingering her sex. 'I'm ready for you now, Tom.'

I flung aside the towel and stooped over her and kissed her. She tasted of Alison.

She looked down at my erection. 'I see you're ready too.'

We didn't make it to the bedroom. Instead we made love on the floor, daringly in front of the tall window, a free view to anyone with binoculars.

Later, in the shower we kissed and caressed with no further attempt at sex. She was sore and I at last was soft.

As we dried each other off she asked the question I knew was coming, 'So what did you think of Alison?'

'She's okay.'

She poked me in the ribs, 'Bastard, more than okay, I saw the way you fucked her in the night when you thought I was asleep.'

I waved a dismissive hand, 'That was nothing, just off the cuff sex. You would have done the same if another man had been present. Anyway, you seemed to enjoy your stab at bisexuality.'

We sought out our clothes which had been discarded over various parts of the suite.

'I can't find my panties, Tom.'

'Then go commando, Becky, Ally wasn't wearing any. You didn't answer my question.'

"What if the maid finds them?'

'I'm sure it won't be the first time. If she is sensible she will add them to her collection, probably wear them for her boyfriend!' I grabbed her arm, 'Alison?'

'Sorry, yes, it was lovely, somehow with you there it was even better. I needed someone to show her off to. And I know she fancied you, so I thought I would let her have you while I was here.'

**

Alison didn't get fired. We were alone in the bed of a friend's Fulham apartment the following weekend. The friend and her husband were abroad on vacation.

'My boss owed me a favour,' she said as we laid sweating after a healthy bout of sex.

'I can only imagine what that might have been.'

'Don't ask!'

She peered under the covers, 'You ready to go again, Tom?'

I sighed. Married women!

(c) Tom Graham AD 2011

Postscript March 2011

'Dan and I had sex on Friday,' declared Rebecca. We were lying naked on my bed in a shaft of early morning sun shining through the bedroom window. We had just partaken in steamy wake-up sex at the end of a long stolen weekend. The bed looked as though it had been hit by a hurricane. A few hours ago, her husband had left on one of his trips abroad. Accompanied or otherwise, we no longer cared. Long before he reached maximum altitude, we were at maximum penetration.

'Pardon?'

She ran a finger through the sweat on my forehead, 'Don't look so worried, Tom, it changes nothing between us.'

I pushed her hand away, 'I'm not worried, especially after sex like that, just confused, that's all.'

'Well, before he left, I did what you suggested last time, and decided at long last I had to do something about my relationship with him before you and I got found out. So, I challenged him about the condoms.'

'Oh shit. What did he say?'

'He didn't, not straight away. Instead, he questioned me about my relationship with you.'

'I was beginning to wonder if he knew. What did you say?'

'I told him we were having sex and that I knew he was too, and that I had proof.'

'Bloody hell! And do you?'

'Only the condoms and that Tube train thing, I guess I was bluffing. But it was obvious from his expression that it was true.'

'And?'

'He started to get angry, probably because he had been found out and I said that I knew that French men liked to have their mistresses, but that I was entitled to my share too.'

I remained silent as I knew there was more to come.

'He stomped around the house for a while throwing things, fortunately not at me, but then we settled down with a bottle of wine and discussed what to do. We agreed it would be better to stay together for the sake of the kids and be discreet about our outside activities. And here I am, darling. Although to be correct, this seems to have been an inside activity, doesn't it!'

I shook my head, 'But what about the sex with him?'

'Oh it was nothing really. It was the first time we had talked openly with each other in ages. We opened a second bottle, got drunk and did it right there on the sofa, fully clothed. It was somehow a release of all the tension between us.' Becky ran her hands over my chest, 'I didn't enjoy it, Tom, it was just such a relief to have it all out in the open at last. Anyway, he's far more guilty than me.'

'Why?'

'He's been seeing this Helen on and off for nearly two years, I must have been fucking blind. What a fool.'

'Well, I'm glad it's out in the open. What did he have to say about me?'

'Not a lot, probably a bit jealous. But... don't laugh... he said he expects some discount from you now that you are fucking his wife!'

I did laugh.

'There's more, darling. That night, I made him wear a condom. Is that ironic or what? I did that for you, so we wouldn't have to.'

'Thank you.'

She looked at her watch, 'Much as I would like to stay here all day, darling, I have to go or I shall be late for the hairdresser.'

She climbed off my bed, it was the first time she had been to my apartment. She stared at the bed for a moment, 'You know something, Tom?'

I stroked her bare breasts, and handed her her bra from the floor where it had been quickly discarded the night before.

'This might sound weird, but it turns me on to think of all the women you have probably shagged on that bed.'

I smiled at her, 'Very few actually, in fact you are only the second one.' I omitted to include the occasional afternoon delight with her sister-in-law.

She searched for her panties, which we finally discovered at the top of the stairs, 'I don't believe you.'

'I bought this bed back last March, and christened it with an old friend. You should have asked me about the old one, and yes, that one was worn out!'

I missed that old bed, I reflected, and how the mattress sagged in the middle, conveniently bringing two otherwise strangers together.

'What are you looking at?' she asked me as I watched her place a foot in her panties.

'I have a thing about watching women dress, particularly after we have made love, do you think that's my turn to be weird?'

'Not at all darling,' she looked down at my crotch, 'Particularly if it has that effect on you.'

She paused, her panties halfway up her legs, then quickly removed them again.

'Fuck it,' she giggled, 'Let's be late.' She pushed me back on to the untidy bed where we messed up the sheets some more.

Rebecca was very late for her hairdresser.