An English Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us breathing heavily, I put my arm around her as we followed the arrows to our temporary love nest.

'If we were higher than nine floors,' she gasped, 'I don't think we would have got out of there!'

'In which case I must take you to the Empire State Building sometime!'

She wriggled sexily against me, 'Mmm, that's a date, sex in a New York lift. Sounds fab!'

In my excitement I put the card in the lock the wrong way around and the light flashed red. I swore for the first time, 'Fuck, what was wrong with the old fashioned keys?'

'Patience darling, sex comes to those who wait! And such language!' She looked at me with mock disapproval.

'Sorry.'

I eventually overcame the electronic wizardry and unlocked the door. It immediately became apparent that on one side of it Rebecca was just your normal nervous married woman about to venture into the world of adultery for the first time. On the other side, as soon as it was closed, she became a wild animal. Inhibitions and age fell away as we kissed again, this time with lust pouring through our veins, eager fingers soon discovering that we were both ready for each other and, for that moment at least, that was all that mattered.

Rebecca was the first to pull out of the embrace, 'I have to pee, Tom, go check that bed. It looks awfully hard, I knew we should have gone back to my place.'

'Looks okay to me. It's big and it's horizontal, that's all that matters.'

I removed my shoes and jacket and, to avoid an embarrassing moment, peeled open a condom and hid the slippery rubber in my fist.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed when she emerged from the bathroom. She had been gone a while. If I expected her to appear in her underwear, I was to be disappointed. All the same, she was a vision to behold. Behind the lust in her eyes she somehow managed to display the innocence of a virgin. A blushing virgin. She too kicked off her shoes and smiled. Her face was glowing, she explained why. 'From the feel of you in the lift, I thought you might be ahead of me, so I played a little catch-up.'

I grinned up at her as she stood over me like a vulture examining its prey. 'I would have helped if you had asked!'

She pressed her chest to my face, 'Mmm, you are definitely my sort of guy.'

I stood up, and silently we faced each other, this was the point of no return. Despite her horny disposition, I sensed her vulnerability.

'You realise there's no going back from here, don't you?'

She nodded slowly. 'I want you to fuck me Tom, but there's something I have to tell you first.'

I took her hands in mine and kissed her softly on the lips, 'Go on, whatever you say won't change my feelings for you.'

'Thank you. I know that. I want you to know that I've never done this before.'

I pulled her to me, pressing my erection against her belly and spoke into her ear, 'There's nothing to be afraid of, I promise it won't hurt.'

She pulled her head back and laughed, 'Silly bugger! You know what I mean. This is the first time I have cheated on anyone, except back in my teens, that is.'

'Not even in your mind? That was the only way my marriage survived as long as it did.'

'We...ell, that's different, I even thought about you the other night, and it was very rude!'

We laughed together and all of a sudden, as though a switch had been turned, we were both relaxed. She sat on the bed, put her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a long deep kiss. The kiss of lovers-to-be. We fumbled with each other's clothes, each tentatively pressing our lips to the newly exposed flesh, and then decided wordlessly just to take off our own. It was faster. For a moment, in a shaft of sunlight, we stared at each other's nakedness, it was clear that we were ready for each other.

'Do you have something?' she whispered, 'You know, to use?' I nodded and showed her the contents of my hand.

Rebecca reached out and gingerly touched my cock, 'I think I am going to enjoy this,' she spoke in little more than a whisper. She went to the window and, even though we were screened by the nets, she drew the curtains. I discreetly slipped on the condom.

Giggling like a pair of teenagers, we fell back together on the bed. She was right, the mattress was hard. But so too was I and we no longer cared. Inside these four walls, we were two simple consenting adults in lust with each other, and about to become one, locked together in sublime pleasure. Everything outside our briefly rented sanctuary was now a blur and belonged to another world.

'Fuck me,' were her last words before we made love, urgently, smiling in the shadows of the room.

I think of it now as a wonderful moment, perhaps the most erotic and passionate hour of my life. In reality though, when I strip the gauze from the memory, I know it was a nervous hour with both of us seemingly too eager and willing to please the other and perhaps thereby robbing ourselves of some of the true enjoyment of the secretly shared moment. My sense of Rebecca was that she was craving the intimacy of the act, not as much the sensual pleasure as the closeness with another human being. It was that way for me as well, but I also found a deep carnal desire for her body. She had wide and dark areolas on her small breasts, a lovely small rounded stomach with soft hair below it. As we found each other's rhythm her face flushed and became warm. She was beautiful, and I told her so. But this seemed only to embarrass her and she pulled me down into an embrace so that I could not see her face. My nose in her hair, I smelled the scent she had put on for this special day.

The sex had created a world without intrusion. One so vital it could have lasted an hour or maybe only a few minutes and I wouldn't have known the difference. At that moment in time we could have been in a bed anywhere in the world. I laid still on top of her, catching my breath from the hollow between her neck and shoulder. I felt so good I had the urge to laugh out loud but I didn't think she'd understand. I stifled it and made a sound like a muffled cough.

'Are you okay?' she asked softly, stroking my cheek.

I kissed her nose, 'I've never felt better.'

Eventually, when my heart rate had reached somewhere near normal, I moved off her, then sat up with her legs on either side of me. Her carefully trimmed curly hairs outlined the pink moisture of her secret place. I removed the condom while using my body to shield her view of that less romantic part of the process.

She caught my stare, and her lips curled, 'Like what you see, mister?'

'How could I not do so, Becky, you are perfect.'

Her eyes darted downward, at me, and smiled, 'Pretty good yourself.'

I got up and walked to the bathroom and flushed the rubber down the toilet, not before egotistically glancing at the contents. I absentmindedly wondered if it would end up in the nearby Thames.

When I came back from the bathroom, she was sitting up with the sheet bunched around her shoulders. I never cease to wonder at a woman's modesty so soon after hours of cavorting in total nudity. To match the occasion, I slipped on my boxers.

'Do you mind if I smoke?' she asked.

'Of course not, I didn't know you did.'

She leaned over to her handbag, exposing her small breasts in the process. I felt a small tingle of excitement at this unintended exposure, even though moments before, I had been caressing them.

'I don't really, well not as much as I used to, maybe a packet a week. But I do remember that a fag after sex was the best one of all.'

I held out my hand for the packet, 'In which case, I think I will join you.'

She shook her head, 'Share mine, that's much more sexy.'

We took turns puffing away in silence, each in our own way mentally absorbing what we had just done, her first taste of infidelity, my first married woman.

She inhaled deeply and blew smoke across the room, I prayed silently there were no detectors within reach. 'You smoke grass, Tom?'

'I used to, haven't recently.'

'Wish we had some now, I remember the effect it had it back in college.'

I looked down at my semi-soft appendage, half-hidden by my pants, 'I think I can go again without that.'

She leaned forward, 'Looks as though he needs some livening up though.' She passed me the cigarette and moved her head down between my legs, but I stopped her.

'What's wrong?'

'There's no need for that, I want to make love to you again.'

She grinned, 'Oh you lovely man, we are just going to have to meet up again.' Rebecca slipped a hand up the leg of my pants, and I responded immediately. Her other hand was out of sight beneath the sheet.

'Yeah, and next time...when did you say your husband is going away?'

'He's going to New York on the third of October, for a whole lovely week.'

I kissed her nose, 'Then I will take you into town, have dinner somewhere romantic with soft lights, do a show and make love to you all night long in the Hilton.'

She gripped me harder and started to stroke me, 'Oh my God, that would be so fab.' She frowned, 'Damn, there will still be the boys at home though, how the hell will I get around that?'

'Couldn't you pretend to be somewhere else? With a friend or something?'

Her eyes brightened, 'Of course, Alison, the perfect alibi! I could even say to Dan that I had sex with her, he would believe that, he knows she still has the hots for me. He would be okay with that, I am sure. What a great idea!'

I grinned back, 'Then perhaps we should forget the West End and both stay with her!'

'Dirty bastard! Look, it's a free world, if you want to sleep with my friend, it's no business of mine, but not while I'm there, okay?'

I nodded, little knowing at the time how wrong that statement would turn out to be!

'And talking of sex, it looks as though you are ready...'

Indeed I was, as she perceived, as ready as I ever could be. '...assuming you are up for it?'

'Just try me,' I grinned, removed my pants once again and laid back on the pillows, the said readiness pointing due north.

With the lust returning to her eyes she took hold of me and guided me inside her, not that it needed much help, she was wet from both of us. This time around, in our haste, we had forgotten the condom. She didn't seem to notice. She was worth the risk, I decided. Slowly she eased down onto me as if this was our first time. I questioned her eyes, 'Sore?'

'No, Tom, just enjoying this lovely feeling, I can't remember one this nice before.'

'What about half an hour ago?' I joked.

She shook her head, her long hair dangling in my face, 'I really didn't take any notice then, I was just so glad to have a man inside me, thick or thin, long or short it didn't matter. I just needed to be with someone nice, and you happened to pop along at the right time. Even pop in!' she laughed.

Rebecca leaned forward and kissed my nose lovingly. I grabbed her head from behind and stuck my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue responded in kind. I felt her fingers moving down slowly, intimately, between us as we moved together. I rested my head back on the pillow and studied her.

'What?'

'Becky, can I ask you something personal?'

She leaned forward and resumed the kissing and chuckled into my mouth, 'You are fucking a married woman, what could be more personal than that?'

I clutched the cheeks of her ass, they were surprisingly firm, it was pretty obvious that Rebecca worked out. We were moving together, this time with no nervousness.

'Do you masturbate very much?'

She pulled away from my face and grinned, 'Of course I do, Tom. I don't know any woman that doesn't, do you?' I shook my head.

'These days, very much happens to be the right word. Do you remember that morning in the garden last week, when Dan was there, and you remarked how vibrant I looked?'

'Yes, I do, those shorts you were wearing were driving me crazy.'

'Ha ha, I noticed! I think that's the moment I knew we were going to have an affair.'

'I knew that the first moment I set eyes on you.'

'Big head!'

She closed her eyes, her ass resting on my thighs, 'I think I want to cum again.'

'Let me help you,' I replaced her fingers with my own, and felt her shudder under the contact. She opened her eyes wide, 'Bloody hell, Tom, you are right on the spot, stay there.'

'Same goes for what you are doing.' This woman definitely worked out!

'Anyway, I was saying about last Friday. I looked vibrant as you say because I had just rubbed one off in the bathroom. I was watching you measuring something in the garden.'

I gazed into her smoky eyes, 'And what were you thinking about while you were doing it, I wonder?'

'Wondering if you were the right person.'

'Right person? For what?'

As she talked she continued her up and down motion on me, I had difficulty keeping my fingers in contact with her.

'Tom, I have been unhappy for ages, especially since I suspected Dan was seeing somebody. My best friend Susan is having affair and she seems so happy doing it, so I decided to follow suit. And, tra-la, here I am!'

She looked down between our bodies, to where we were joined at the groin, only our pubic hairs were visible, sharing a unique contact of their own. 'Now I want to cum.'

This time, our orgasms were not timed to perfection, I had raised her to a state where she could not stop. She cried out my name, with a few juicy words added for colour.

'Sorry.'

I asked her what for.

'The dirty words, I've never had the opportunity with Dan.'

'No problem with me, you can swear as much as you fucking like!'

We both laughed and she fell off me and flopped on her back on the bed. Travel Lodge do not supply tissues, so I ran for a towel from the bathroom.

This time there was no modesty, Rebecca lay naked on her back, her throat reddened, her chest heaving. I passed her the towel which she pressed between her thighs. She looked down and frowned.

'Didn't you cum?'

I shook my head, 'I was concentrating on you.'

'That was nice, it was the best one in ages, if you must know. Dan doesn't do it slow anymore. Come to think of it he doesn't do anything anymore.' She looked down at me, naturally I was still excited, 'So, what about you?'

I shook my head, 'I'm okay.'

She licked her lips suggestively, 'Would you like me to do what I used to do best, even though I am out of practice?'

My stomach rumbled, 'No thank you. Actually, I'm hungry, I didn't have any breakfast.'

'Bloody hell!'

'What?'

She lit another cigarette, 'You must be the first man I have known refuse a blow job.'

I laughed, 'I have my reasons. I need to save it.'

She cocked her head, and looked at me, puzzlement growing in her eyes. 'You are saving it for what? Someone else? You have another date?'

I nodded with just the right amount of sheepishness.

She leaned up on one elbow and glared, 'You fucking bastard, how can you do this to me? Who is she?'

I locked my eyes to hers, 'She is the same age as you, married, extremely frustrated, loves sex and....' I paused for effect, '...I thought that after lunch she might care to come back here and make love again.'

Rebecca punched me in the ribs, 'Ha ha, you had me there. You really like me enough to want to do it again?'

'Try me. Do you think they have room service here?'

She looked at me as though I was mad, then we both burst out laughing.

'Come on babe, let's get showered and I will take you somewhere for lunch, we passed a couple of possible places on the way here.'

The showers in the Travel Lodge are barely big enough for one, so the chances of any soapy fun in there were nil. Instead, we lovingly dried each other off.

As I gently patted her breasts she clung to me and spoke softly, 'My God, where have you been all my life?'

I laughed, 'Like you, just waiting for that chance encounter on your doorstep.'

Christina didn't see us leave.

**

The waiter sensed our intimacy and led us to a quiet alcove. We had found a decent Italian restaurant, surprised to find it open on a weekday afternoon. Unsurprisingly, it was called Luigi's.

While Rebecca pored over the menu I ordered a bottle of Pinot Grigio. I had already chosen my meal. Lasagne. Every Italian restaurant it's lasagne. My partners call me boring, but it's my thing. One day I will find the perfect one but am resigned to returning to Rome for it. Rebecca settled for the chicken and mushroom risotto.

If there was to be a time for recriminations I knew it would be back in the real world populated by real people. I was not to be proved wrong.

We looked at each other over our wine. 'Tom, do you think I have done a bad thing?'

'Before I answer that, tell me why you think it's bad.'

'I made marriage vows, in a church.'

I shrugged my shoulders, 'So what? So did Dan, and you have suspicions about him.'

'But two wrongs don't make a right.'

'I agree, but in this life you have to do what you feel is right, to hell with what anyone else thinks, fuck even what I think. Do what makes you happy, and you sure were happy this morning, something I never saw at your house.'

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she nodded slowly, 'I was so happy this morning, Tom, happier than I've been in ages.'

I took her hand, 'Look, if you want an answer, think of this, how will you feel sleeping next to your husband tonight knowing you have just had sex with someone else?'

'You are not just someone else, Tom, you are a very special man, and sex with you is far nicer than I ever had with Dan. And that's a whole eighteen years.'

'Okay, me then.'

She thought for a moment, tracing the condensation on her glass with a little finger, the nail varnish creating little red reflections in the wine. She looked up, her jaw set, 'Alright, I'll tell you. Fuck him. All this time he lies next to me he has been screwing someone else, so how does that make me feel? Fuck him, and fuck the stupid marriage vows too!' She wiped her eyes with her napkin, then grinned and raised her glass, 'Cheers!'

I grinned at her outburst, 'Does that means you want to come back to that awful hotel this afternoon then?'

She nodded, 'Just try and stop me!'

We passed on the sweet course.

**

I blew Christina a kiss as, arm in arm, we passed through Reception. She grinned, she had seen it all before. Somehow, she seemed even sexier this time around. I put it down to my feelings for Rebecca.

As we waited for the lift I whispered in her ear, 'I wonder how many offers she's had from lonely men in this place.'

'And women,' laughed my new lover.

'You reckon?'

'Definitely, didn't you see the way she looked at me?' She pursed her lips, 'She's most definitely into girls.'

I pulled away from her and made to go back to the desk, where the Italian was watching us with a curious expression, 'Let's see, shall we?'

Becky grabbed my arm, 'No, Tom, not yet. She's lovely, but I'm not ready for that, not just yet.'

I relaxed as the elevator doors opened, 'Okay, I understand.'

'I want to do that in my own time, and alone.'

'Alison?'

'Probably.'

As the lift doors closed I gave my best despairing glance at Christina. If she had accepted our erotic invitation I wondered idly who would man the desk.

The sun had gone off the room and, once in it with the door closed the whole atmosphere changed. I knew that the urgency had gone out of the sex and would be replaced with something far more intimate. Rebecca sensed this as well.

'Tom, this morning we shagged like a pair of nineteen year olds, now I want to make love with you, properly.'

Without a further word we embraced. I could taste the wine and garlic as I kissed her, but didn't care. I knew she was getting the same from me. Somehow, that seemed to bond us together. I pressed my cheek against hers and with my nose I came across the spot on her neck where, in the restaurant cloakroom, she had refreshed her perfume.Forbidden Affair.