An Enjoyable Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
and13
and13
11 Followers

I take your hand and lead you to the bedroom, you strip off your panties as you crawl onto the bed, I remove my shirt, shoes and socks and crawl up the bed slowly kissing my way up your belly, between your breasts to your lips.

You pull away from the kiss and say, "Rub that stiff cock over my pussy and clit, make me cum by rubbing that hard cock on my clit."

I start rubbing my cock up and down your pussy, rubbing my cock over your clit. Your hips start to buck as your orgasm crashes through your body.

You scream at me, "Shove that cock in my pussy, make me cum again, shove it in deep and hard." I slide down and drive my cock deep into your pussy, thrusting hard and fast. It isn't long before you are cumming again.

I slow down as you calm down and you look at me and say, "Fuck my ass, I want to feel your cock buried deep in my ass. Fuck my ass, make me cum with your cock deep in my ass."

I start rubbing my cock up your pussy and down to your ass bringing your wetness down to your ass. I plunge my cock deep into your pussy and you gasp. I slowly pull my cock from my pussy and you look at me and say, "Put that cock in my ass now, I need your cock in my ass, fuck my ass now."

I slide my cock down and slowly start to push my cock into your ass. The head pops in and I hold it there, but you are having none of that and thrust your hips up, causing my cock to sink into your ass.

You moan and say, "Fuck my ass, make me cum with your cock deep in my ass, fill my ass with your cum. Fuck my ass now, make me cum."

I start thrusting hard and deep in your ass, you are bringing your hips up to meet me. Your orgasm starts to flow through your body and I continue to thrust. You are now having a continuous orgasm and yell, "Yes, yes, fuck my ass, cum in my ass. Fuck me hard, I want you to cum deep in my ass."

I thrust hard and deep and hold it as my cum starts pulsing out of my cock and deep into your ass. Your orgasm peaks with mine. As our orgasms subside I slowly slide my cock out your ass and kiss you gently.

You look at me and ask, "Did you enjoy your evening, did you enjoy my words and actions?" I laughed and said, "I have never enjoyed an evening, your words or your actions more than this evening."

and13
and13
11 Followers
12