All Comments on 'An Hour After The Wedding'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not worth comment

Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
'made me laugh

'Twas fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
like the other one said not worth comment

but I'll comment all the same. Carnevil you are a work in progress. In about twenty years when you grow out of your pimply faced adolescense you might find what it's all about...till then shut the fuck up...Don't write any more stupid dumb ass stories...ok...just shut the fuck up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please

Please don't write any more of this childish drivel! please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why didnt you put this in the humor section, it

would get better ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ditto The "Not Worth A Comment" Sentiments

!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!

Why did she get married exactly? Just another slut story where do they come from. And this story has been done to death in fact if you think this is erotic then you need to get laid more often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wedding Photographer?

One wonders where the photographer(s) is (are)! Like most stories in this vain, the storyteller has forgotten about us. We show up at most every church wedding to record the happy event and the parents of the bride often pay us a nice bit of money to take pictures and nearly always our agreement with the family places at the reception afterwards. Now really, am I to believe that the photographer (probably a pro) and the likely dozens (if not hundreds) of others with cameras of varies makes missed all this? Like the hour before story where the mother of the bride is missing when the daughter is preparing to wed, this seems unlikely (ok impossible). I think a third story about a couple of weeks later (soon after the honeymoon) might be needed. I would just love to see the bride explain those photos to first her soon to be exhusband and then to her own mother.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplalmost 16 years ago
Had to happen

Some people just don't get it do they? This is fiction. Anything can happen and it does. It's bloody funny if you have a sense of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why get married?

I don't understand why she got married if she wants to fuck everyone. Why not just be a professional whore as she is already fucking half the population.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely wife

Hey she needed to be a slut one last time. Wish it could happen to me. Lucky guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
To the prudes below BITE this!

It's fantasy people (anything goes) but even if she chose to in real life, just enjoy the erotic nature of the story. Your moral opinion is not wanted here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm.

rather ironic.

'loving' wives.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
gotta love it!

These stories crack me up! Maybe it's this corny bride and her hurried desperation, I don't know. Yeah, I do know, that's exactly what it is!

NoiraNoiraover 12 years ago

""I'm coming!" cried the Reverend, feeling a delightful combo platter of ecstasy and guilt."

Best line ever. Thank you for filling Literotica with glorious hysterical drivel.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
FUCK YOU

I didn't realize a ch 2 existed. You had your chance. YOU FUCKED IT UP.

You are the worst fucking author I've ever seem. Hopefully this is your story and Bec is your wife and the both of you should die a slow painful death from aids, cancer. malaria and the plague combined. Fuck you and everybody that looks like you.

DIE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the ultimate betrayal

cucked hard and fast, smoking a cock while getting cornholed, betrayed!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago
How about a month/year after the wedding?

Ever thought about a third chapter about life for Bec and Josh afterwards?

She's still fucking random cocks as well as familiar ones such as her father, Daniel her brother-in-law, her brother Jack, father-in-law and Josh's best friend as the Reverend whose now on the path of adultery along with his son who fucks Beck with him, sometimes on the altar of the church.

When Bec gets pregnant she knows that Josh isn't the father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kind of stupid

Really? No one notices her crawling underneath a table? And you didn't even have the creativity to have her miscount legs and suck off her father-in-law/a groomsman/etc?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot stuff

I loved it. Totally write more. And i agree with the bellow comment- she totally should suck off her father-in-law!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

How does it feel to be truly sick in the head???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What silly nonsense

I realize it's a fictional story, but of all the implausible things to happen. A woman, on perhaps the greatest day of her life, is going to screw up her memories for years to come by being a slut? If you meant for this to be hilarious nonsense - you succeeded.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
This is the first chapter of a good BTB story

In this USA state the ex husband does not have to pay children support for the bastards, if the bastards are below 4 years old. Josh accepts Ronald Readen's views and he checks first baby for DNA, because he read Loving Wives and storiesonline.net stories. Josh divorces her after the negative DNA test results and he does not pay child support. Josh does not trust in woman for 3 years, but a woman tells him, her birthday present plan for her future husband to send her future husband to DNA test with the baby and they will have 2-3 DNA test proof common children.

(The Josh's future wife will have 2-3 birthday present for her husband.)

Bec keep runing to gather DNA samples, because if who is the father?

Bec is not lucky, because a foregner was the father of her child so nobody pays her children support.............TOTAL BTB...................

I will write once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love this story, If I was a woman I would do the same thing. Many men fuck around why not women. I can taste every drop of cum and feel every cock enter my pussy and ass right now and what a heavenly feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yikes.

You are a real life retard, how cool is that! Story,-5!

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years ago
JUST AS HILARIOUS AS THE PREQUEL!

Too bad the bride couldn't have worked in a few others too.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I understand the story...

I understand the story, the writer trying to be funny being extreme, but no fun can come from cheating and ignorance...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my very simple question

What would she say if he had fucked a could brides maids that night?

Would she be happy for him, or demand a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worse than the first

The only wedding ever where nobody pays any attention to the bride. She is missing the entire time screwing around and nobody notices. She apparently has a magic dress that is both voluminous and yet takes up no space and fits under tables, bars, etc. Hubby is an even bigger idiot than the normal sucks in these stories and the men are all pieces of shot pretty much.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Could this get anymore fucked up?

The Bride basically sucks the Grooms Brother,fucks the bartender,has anal sex with the preacher,and finally bangs the hell out of the bellhop,and finally denies her Husband sex on their Wedding Night all the while claiming she loves her Husband with all of her heart,well I say if that is Love then that Bitch never should have married him so she could remain the fucking whore she wants to be.

And I hope the Husband finds out and leaves her sorry ass,cause what is the point of even being married,the Wife will never be satisfied,she just wants every other guys cock except for her husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
the cuckies will love it, but......

most will call it for what it is , GARBAGE - 1* nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I see

You took the advice of the commenter in the first story, and included the brother, best man and priest. But you still forgot the homeless man outside, the pack of stray dogs, and the bed knob with nice eyes:)

Hell, if she never has sex with her husband, she can fuck every man and his dog between here and Timbuktu! Josh will never notice. Honest.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I certainly hope you got the mental health care you so obviously need.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Your bio says you're male. You must be in a male with a woke feminist brain to write garbage like this.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Drown this cheating cunt in the baptismal pool.

racfguyracfguyabout 2 years ago
".... she had been quite the slut in her single days."

Nothing's changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the people that obviously knew what the story was about and probably had a decently good idea that it didn't fit within your idea of morality and values before you started reading it,

Why even read it? I'm just imaging you all seething and angrily typing your vile comments, yet still furiously jerking off to the point of setting yourself on fire due to the friction caused by the unimaginable speed at which you are moving your fists up and down on your cocks. I mean you must be doing that right, because why the hell else would you read to the end even you didn't see the category and tags?

You do realize that you are just projecting your insecurities for the world to see right? Stop trying to be the morality police on what is a site full of FICTIONAL erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous