An Indian Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you ever think about sex in your teens?"

"No." It was a defensive answer. Sex was never the topic of discussion between her friends but from time to time one of her friends' friends would talk about it. She knew something but her conservative upbringing meant that it was not something she was comfortable talking about.

"Really?" He probed more.

"I rarely talked about it with my friends or thought about it myself. I did think about it when we were getting married."

"Enjoy it. It is the best thing in the world."

He played with her breasts as he spoke. But it was time for his pleasure. He grabbed her gently and pushed it down towards his manhood. She tensed a bit and she knew what was expected of her now.

"Now that you had your pleasure, make sure I get mine. Suck well."

She complied and put good effort into it. She sucked furiously and he held played with her hair.

"I want you to swallow my cum this time." His voice was stern.

She was not sure. She hated that act and felt it was gross. That thought distracted her very much and she lost focus on the blowjob. She stopped sucking and decided to confront him.

"I don't like swallowing. It feels gross."

He looked at her. She was getting a bit rebellious. He decided to challenge her a bit.

"Hmm...you have to start some time."

"Please..." She pleaded.

"No." He held his ground. This was spoiling his mood.

"Please...give me some time. I not used to this." She reasoned.

"OK"

She seemed pleased that he agreed.

"But, you need to do something in place of that."

She looked at him puzzled.

"Remember the dance video I asked you to watch. I want you to give me a demo now and then suck me off. It's either that or you swallow."

For Meeta this was a no-brainer. She hated the act of swallowing.

"I will do the dance."

"OK, let's go the living room."

He turned on the lights as they went it. The room became well lit. She walked behind him. She still had the top on but was naked from the waist. He sat on the couch.

"Remove the top and get going." He ordered.

Meeta tensed up. Saying she will dance was easy but to perform in front of him was another thing. She tried to remember the video. She knew parts of it but was not sure where to start. She started by removing the top. She was now fully naked now.

Dinesh sat on the chair. This was a better situation for him. It gave him the power. He stared at her, knowing well that she was embarrassed. Meeta swayed her body clumsily. Dinesh picked up a remote and clicked. Soon the room was filled with music. Meeta had never heard it before but it did help. She started to move to it. She was still clumsy and so Dinesh decided to take control.

"Move your breasts. Get them to jiggle."

She did as told. She was sweating a bit now. She remembered the scene from the video where the girl rubbed her breasts against her face. She tried to replicate that. Dinesh kissed her nipples and squeezed her breasts.

"Good, keep shaking."

After about half a minute he motioned her to turn around. She knew that he wanted her to now do the same with her ass. She shook her hips to the music.

"Splatt", he gave her a gentle slap.

"Shake it baby. I love it."

The encouragement helped and she did a more vigorous jiggle.

"Spread your legs."

She did and he reached out and rubbed her pussy.

"Now grind your ass on my cock."

She complied. His cock was rock hard and felt warm. She massaged his cock with her ass.

"Good. Don't stop till I tell you too."

She did as told. She kept massaging him. He decided to keep her going for some time. It was really hot and he was ready to explode any time. After about few minutes she got tired of shaking her hips and slowed down a bit.

"Splatt." A much harder spank landed.

"Don't slow down. My cock is not happy."

She quickened. This continued for another minute or two. He wanted a let out. It was getting unbearable.

"Now suck me."

She dropped to her knees and started sucking. Within 30 seconds he came violently and groaned even more violently. It was one his best orgasms. She grabbed some tissues from the table and spat his cum on that. Because he came so hard and fast she did end up swallowing a bit of his cum but managed to spit out the most. She sat by his feat watching him, as he lay there with his eyes closed and penis still quite erect. She thought about what a transformation she was going through. Just a few weeks ago she was not sure what to do as part of her sexual relationship and she was even scared. Her fear was still there but she had just given like the 5th blowjob to him and enjoyed sex. He felt a sense of gratitude towards Dinesh for this. However she was not that thrilled about him forcing her to do the dance and dictating terms. There was not much she could do about that in a way was resigned to it.

12